Ollie? I heard Thea's friend was ok.
奥利?我听说西娅的朋友没事
Yeah. That worked out ok. This Roy... is more than just a friend, isn't he?
完好解决了。这个罗伊不只是朋友,对不
Bad boys. Hook you every time.
坏男孩啊。懂得取悦女人。
Oh, I think, uh, Tommy actually went home for the night.
哦,我觉得汤米今晚回家了
You all right? You seem like you're something other than all right.
你还好吗?看起来你不太好
My mom, she showed up in town this week and she's been... What?
我妈,这周来镇上,她一直都...什么?
She had this crazy idea that Sarah was still alive.
她有个疯狂的想法,她觉得莎拉还活着
She was so sure of it that she kind of had me believing it, also.
她坚信自己是对的,弄得我也快要相信了
But Sarah's gone. Yeah.
但是莎拉不在了。是啊
I can't believe she sucked me in like that.
真不敢相信我就这么信了
You miss her. I miss them both.
你想她。我想她们
Thanks for listening. Of course.
谢谢你听我说这些。没事。
Laurel. Want to have dinner, or... coffee, I don't know. Why?
劳瑞尔。要不要一起吃晚饭... 或者喝杯咖啡,都行。怎么了
I don't want to be on an island anymore. Sure. Good night. Good night.
我不想再这么孤单了。晚安。晚安。