What have you done? I staked a vampire.
你干了什么,扎死了个吸血鬼
The lover of Russell Edgington.
罗素·爱丁顿的情人
Just freeze!
不许动
Give me the gun, baby!
宝贝,把枪给我
Members of the Authority,
各位官员
you have before you Eric Northman.
这位是埃里克·诺思曼
Russell Edgington opposes the Great Revelation.
罗素是反对大革命的
He doesn't wanna co-exist with humans.
他也不想和人类共存
This is why he killed the Magister?
所以他就杀了大法官吗
He killed the Magister because he defied him.
不,大法官违抗他的命令,所以被杀
Yes, I understand.
是,我明白
The Authority will review...
当权者会就你的...
Russell Edgington is a threat to our very existence.
罗素·爱丁顿严重威胁到我们的存在
Sookie needs to know what she is
苏琪需要知道她的身份
so that she can protect herself.
这样她才知道如何保护自己
What in God's name are you?
你们到底是什么人
You are not welcome here. That's my daughter.
这里不欢迎你,那是我女儿
You said you hadn't seen her. That's true. I hadn't seen the kid.
你说你没见过她,没错,我是没见过
You fucking pussy.
你这个该死的娘们
You fucker!
你个混蛋
Sam!
山姆
The only link between Sophie Anne,
苏菲·安妮,罗素和大法官之间
Russell and the Magister is you.
唯一的纽带就是你
And you're going to make it go away.
还想甩手就走,不闻不问了吗
Bring me his fangs. Or I will have yours.
把他的尖牙拿来见我,否则你死定了
Listen, bro. You gotta meet me at the ER.
听着,老兄,在急救室门口等我
Come on, man. Let's go!
走吧,伙计,出发
You can't fucking go with him!
你不能跟他去
He is my dad and he's the only one I got.
他是我爸爸,我唯一的亲人
I killed you. That's what everyone said.
我杀了你,大家都这么说
Take your hands off her.
放开她
You do realize I'm a vampire, are you?
你应该知道我是吸血鬼吧
Not if I got wooden bullets.
除非我有木制子弹
The Queen's working with Russell to come after me
女王却和罗素一起抓我
and anyone else like me.
还有其他和我一样的人
I think I know why they want you.
我知道为什么他们想要抓你
Sookie I know what you are.
苏琪,我知道你是什么人
Although nearly 20% of the country remains undecided.
尽管百分之二十的国民尚未做出决定
Mine is the true face of vampires!
眼前才是吸血鬼的真面目
We will eat you after we eat your children.
我们吃掉你们的孩子,再吃了你们
I'm a fairy?
我是精灵
How fucking lame.
太扯了吧
Fairy is but one of the names.
精灵只是称呼之一
What other names are there? Finodrerr.
那还有什么别的说法,菲诺德尔
Ellyllon. The Old People.
艾萨松古灵精
Aliens.
外星人
God fucking damn it. I really am an alien.
老天爷啊,我还真是外星人
Only part.
只是一部分
You're mostly human.
你多半还是人类
Apparently, a Fae coupled with one of your female ancestors.
似乎是,有个精灵与你的女性先祖结合
Coupled?
结合
The Fae were known for breeding with humans,
据说,精灵族常与人类交媾产子
sometimes against the human's will.
有时是违背人类意愿的
My people are rapists?
我的族人是强奸犯吗
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些的
One of them called. Claudine told me.
有个叫克劳汀的精灵告诉我的
Claudine?
克劳汀吗
Where were you when you...? Bon Temps Cemetery.
你是在哪儿看见...良辰镇公墓
Only it...it was someplace else,
不过...又不太一样
and it was day.
而且是白天
But it wasn't painful, it was beautiful.
我却没有感到痛苦,反而觉得很美
Was there a pond?
有没有个池塘
Yes, that's how I got there.
有,我就是从池塘穿过去的
I was there too.
我也去过那儿
Claudine told me you would take my light.
克劳汀告诉我说,你会拿走我的光
She's afraid for you, and with good reason.
她是担心你,却也事出有因
What reason is that?
什么原因
Every supernatural I have ever met
我认识的所有超自然生物
believes the Fae were wiped out of existence
都认为精灵族灭亡的罪魁祸首
by vampires.
就是吸血鬼
Oh, fuck me.
我靠啊
Tara, we gotta hide this.
泰拉,我们得把这藏起来
I need you to dig.
给我挖
What? Dig.
啥,挖
Start up the truck. Put these in back.
去开车,把这个放后面
We'll find a place to burn 'em.
找个地方把它烧了
I got this.
剩下的我来
I hope you rot in hell,
祝你在地狱都不得安生
you psycho piece of shit.
你个变态人渣
Why are we stopping? We don't have time for this!
停下来做什么,没时间磨蹭了
Man, what the hell are you doing? This guy needs a doctor.
哥们,你这是要干嘛,他需要治疗
We're still 20 miles away from the Monroe ER.
我们距离门罗急诊室还有二十英里
He ain't gonna make it.
他撑不到那么远
Bring him up on the porch and lay him out.
把他抬到门廊这里来平放好
I'm telling you if we don't take...
我告诉你,如果我们不...
Hey! Would you just trust me? I'm gonna make it right.
你就信我这回好不好,我能搞定的
What is he doing?
他要干嘛
I don't know, but I guess he's got a plan.
我也不知道,但我想他心里有数
If he dies, you're both fucking dead.
他要是死了,你俩都别想活
It's all right. I got you, come on.
没事的,我来背你,挺住
Get out of my way.
给我让路
Wait! His breathings all fucked up, he can't get no air!
等等,放他下来,他都喘不上气了
Come on, Calvin. Stay with us, buddy.
加油,卡文,要挺住,哥们
You fucking pussy.
你这个该死的娘们
Is there anyone you won't let walk all over you?
你还能再唯唯诺诺点吗
Dumb motherfucker.
大傻逼
Rip your dick off and feed it to my hogs.
我就把你的命根子拧下来喂猪
You're really not an alpha, are you?
你就不是当首领的料
Can't you just be a normal guy?
你就不能是个正常人吗
I fucking trusted you!
亏我他妈的还相信你
Come on, come on.
快来,快
Oh, my God.
天呐
All right.
好的
Yeah.
就它了
Tell me how you do it, Sam. Huh?
告诉我你怎么办到的,山姆
How you keep getting into these places
你怎么能进那些地方
without setting off the alarm.
却从来不引起警报
A man ain't nothing without his secrets.
没有点绝活儿还算什么男人
Tell me. Huh?
告诉人家嘛
Uh? Please? Maybe.
求求你啦,再说吧
One day, when we're out of this game,
等到有一天,我们金盆洗手
running a nice little bar,
去开一家小酒馆
making babies who look like you.
生一堆像你这么漂亮的宝宝
Oh. You feel so good. Even warmer than usual.
你摸起来好舒服,比平时还要热乎
You are so fucking beautiful.
你真他妈的漂亮
Well, thanks, honey.
多谢夸奖,亲爱的
Feeling beautiful. What is this?
感觉不错吧,这什么情况
This would be you getting screwed.
情况就是,你丫玩儿完了
You in on this? Was her idea.
你跟他一伙的吗,她可是主谋
Probably crossed your mind,
你也该怀疑过吧
a world-class piece of ass like that
这种一流货色
don't usually fall for a dumb fuck like you.
怎么会看上你这种二逼挫男
We're good. Well, you were right.
可以走了,你想的没错
Come on.
走吧
Why do people think they were wiped out by vampires?
为什么大家都认为他们是被吸血鬼灭绝的
And if you don't tell me the truth, Bill Compton,
如果你不告诉我实话,比尔·康普顿
I swear to God I will know it.
我发誓,我非查清楚不可
According to legend,
据传说
fairy blood is delectable and intoxicating to vampires.
精灵血对吸血鬼来说具有极大的诱惑
Is it true?
是真的吗
Yours is the most delicious blood I have ever tasted.
你的血是我所尝过的最美味的
That's all I know.
我只知道这么多了
I believe having your blood
我想,正是因为吸了你的血
is what allowed me to get to whatever dream state where I met Claudine.
我才能进入那个仙境,遇见克劳汀
I'm pretty sure Claudine hated you in that other place.
我敢肯定,那个啥地方的克劳汀恨透你了
Why would she tell you anything at all?
她为什么还要告诉你这些
I told her my only intention was to protect you.
我告诉她,我只想保护你
And she believed you? She did.
她信了吗,是的
If...If my blood is so delicious,
如果...如果我的血很美味
does that mean your feelings for me are based on...?
是不是意味着你对我的感觉也因为...
No.
不是的
Oh, it definitely drew me to you at first.
一开始,的确是你的血吸引了我
But we grew into something much deeper.
但我们的爱早已不止于此
You must know that.
你是知道的啊
You see the difference between the way I look at you
你很清楚,我看你的眼神
and the way that Eric and Russell do.
与埃里克和罗素都是不同的
Yes, but in the van, you almost...
是,但当时在车里,你差点没...
I was unconscious.
我当时不省人事啊
I was fighting for survival. That wasn't me.
那是求生的本能,不是我的本意啊
Sookie, it is not your blood I love.
苏琪,我爱的不是你的血
I love you.
我爱的是你
Your mind, your heart,
你的人,你的心
your soul.
你的灵魂
And I will forswear ever feeding on you again
如果能够让你重拾对我的信任
if that's what it takes to convince you of that.
我愿立誓,永不再吸你的血
You have brought light back in to my life
是你,让我回到充满光明
and hope and gratitude.
希望与感激的世界
That is why I love you.
这才是我爱你的原因
Nothing else.
别无其他
"I give all my residences,
"我将名下所有住宅
subject to any mortgages or encumbrances there on, to... "
及所有持有的抵押债权和不动产全部划到
My progeny, Pamela Swynford DeBeaufort.
我的后裔帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗名下"
Why are you doing this?
你这是要干嘛
Because, Pam, Russell Edgington was maybe
帕姆,在他现场直播宰杀活人之后
the oldest and strongest vampire on the planet,
罗素·爱丁顿就不光是世界上
before he eviscerated a newsman live on TV.
最年长,最强壮的吸血鬼了
Now he's also the craziest,
还要加上最疯狂的头衔
and his rage is directed at me.
而他的怒火是冲着我来的
Do the math.
好好想想吧
Article four. "I give the rest of my residuary estate to... "
第四条,"我将余下的所有财产"
My progeny, Pamela Swynford DeBeaufort.
赠与我的后裔帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗
You're not even gonna put up a fight?
你都不打算反抗吗
Of course I am.
当然要了
But until I come up with a brilliant plan to beat him,
但是在我想出打败他的妙计之前
I am covering my bases and your ass.
我现在只有隐忍,保存实力,还有你
Eric...Unless you have a plan for me
埃里克... 除非你有法子让我
to defeat Russell Edgington, do not distract me.
战胜罗素·爱丁顿,不然就不要打扰我
Go on.
继续
Your signature requires two witnesses.
你的签名需要两个证人
But the witness cannot be the beneficiary of your estate.
但证人不能是你的财产受益人
Yvetta!
伊维塔
Are you mentally competent
你现在是否心智正常
and under no duress at this time?
且没有受到监禁
Da. Good. Watch this.
是的,很好,看着
Well, congratulations.
那么,恭喜了
According to the State of Louisiana,
根据路易斯安那州法律
should Mr. Northman meet the true death,
在诺思曼先生死之后
you will become a very wealthy vampire.
你就会成为一名富裕的吸血鬼
I'll show myself out.
我告辞了
You can be a cold-hearted bastard.
你就是个冷血的混蛋
What the hell is that? Vampire blood.
这是什么啊,吸血鬼的血
Nothing's happening. Give it a second.
没反应啊,等一下
Why'd you do it? So he'd die in peace?
为什么要这样,让他安详地死去吗
Trust me, all right?
相信我,好吗
Here we go.
瞧啊
What the fuck?
真他妈见鬼了
Oh, my God.
我的老天爷
Oh, Daddy. No fucking way.
爸爸,不是吧,这么玄乎
Oh. Thank you, God.
神啊,谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢老天爷
You let these faggots put vamper juice in me?
你让这俩基佬喂我喝吸血鬼血
They saved your life!
他们救了你的命
Fucking cock-sucking faggot. You okay?
去你妈的基佬,你没事吧
I can take care of myself. Daddy, wait!
我能照顾自己,爸爸,等等
Daddy!
爸爸
Them fuckers is a whole new dimension of trash.
真是他妈的狗咬吕洞宾
Daddy!
爸爸
You happy? This is what happens
你高兴了吧
when you turn your back on your family.
这就是你抛弃家人的后果
I just wanted a taste of the outside.
我只是想出去见见世面
Yeah. Well, you like what you got?
好吧,你喜欢刚刚那出吗
A shifter kicks my fucking ass,
一个变形人把我揍得半死
and those two cocksuckers give me fanger blood?
还有两个基佬给我喝了吸血鬼的血
How could you want to chase around some human,
你怎么总想跟人类混在一起
who would freak the fuck out if he knew what you are?
如果你的身份暴露,还不吓死他们
You really think you can take up with that boy?
你真以为你能和那个男孩交往吗
We ain't supposed to mix!
我们的血脉必须纯正
It's your duty to mate with Felton.
和费尔顿结婚,是你的义务
But I don't love Felton.
但是我不爱费尔顿
You ain't gotta love him.
你不必爱上他
You lie under him, bear his kids,
你和他上床,怀上他的孩子
keep his bloodline going.
延续他的香火就行了
Especially now that you done ruined mine.
尤其是现在,你把我的香火都败坏了
I can't go back there.
我不能回去
I won't.
我也不会回去
You're dead to me, girl! You're no daughter of mine!
死远一点,就当我没你这个女儿
In the aftermath of vampire terrorist
吸血鬼恐怖分子罗素·爱丁顿
Russell Edgington's slaughtering
在电视上当众屠杀
news anchor Jerry McCafferty on live TV,
新闻主持人杰里·麦考夫迪之后
American Vampire League spokeswoman Nan Flanagan
吸血鬼联盟发言人南·弗兰根
is speaking out against the anti-vampire sentiment
公开抨击了席卷全国的
and hate crimes sweeping the nation.
反吸血鬼情绪和仇恨犯罪行为
Look, I do not deny that this was
听着,我承认
the heinous act of a madman.
这种疯狂的罪行令人发指
Russell Edgington is an extremist and a terrorist,
罗素·爱丁顿是个极端主义者和恐怖分子
but that's not because he is a vampire.
但是这和他吸血鬼的身份没有关系
It's because he is an extremist and a terrorist.
只因为他是极端主义者和恐怖分子
He is one individual,
他只是特殊的个体
just as Jeffrey Dahmer was an individual.
和杰弗瑞·达莫(连环杀人狂)一样是少数人
And I certainly don't recall protests
所以,我不会就此停止呼吁
or a call to punish all human men after his at...
以及谴责那些人类在此事发生后...
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
Oh, it was really not that hard.
小菜一碟
I know what Sookie is.
我知道苏琪的身份
So is it true that Sookie's blood
苏琪的血能够让你曝露于阳光下
let you walk in the sunlight?
这是真的吗
Sophie Anne never even told you
苏菲·安妮从未告诉你
why she sent you for Sookie.
她撮合你和苏琪的原因吗
I returned to Bon Temps because it is my ancestral home.
我回良辰镇,只因为我祖籍在此
Oh, spare me your lies. I'll just find out on my own.
少打官腔了,我会自己查清楚的
Sookie is mine. She won't be if you're dead.
苏琪是我的,你一死,她就不是了
Is it true?
是真的吗
No.
不
The blood works for a few minutes, if that.
即便如此,她的血也只能维持几分钟
And you burn a bit slower than you would do without it.
只不过让受阳光灼烧的速度变慢了
But you still burn.
但是灼烧不可避免
Well, that's gonna disappoint Sophie-Anne.
苏菲·安妮可能会失望了
Well, I will die the true death
除非我真的死了
before I let her get her hands on Sookie.
否则绝不会让她碰苏琪一根寒毛
Or anyone else, for that matter.
不光是她,任何人都不行
Russell will come for her.
罗素也会去找她
Well, you should know, since you're now his butt boy.
你当然知道,你不是他的走狗吗
No longer. I killed Talbot.
不是了,我杀了托博
So that's why he went medieval on TV.
难怪他在电视上大开杀戒
Well, thanks, Eric.
埃里克,谢谢啊
You just put our cause back a thousand years.
你让我们的境况一夜回到千年前
He must be after you for that.
他肯定会来找你报仇的
Why are you even here?
你来这里做什么
I'm trying to save Sookie.
我来救苏琪
Oh, give me a break. You don't care about Sookie.
行了吧,你根本就不在乎苏琪
You left us in Russell's house to die.
你把我们交给罗素,不问死活
What is the fucking truth, for once?
你到底来做什么,请说实话
The truth?
实话
Well, why don't you tell Sookie the fucking truth,
如果你真心爱苏琪
if you really love her?
怎么不告诉她实话
What truth?
什么实话
The truth about what you are,
就是你真正的身份
which I've already told you.
我已经对你实话实说了
Why are you here?
你来干什么
To pretend like you care about my safety,
假装关心我的安全
so you can sell me out to Russell again,
然后又把我卖给罗素吗
or is it to the Queen this time?
这次该卖给女王了吧
You really believe he is trustworthy?
你真的相信他吗
All I know is I sure as hell can't trust you.
我只知道我不能相信你
And now that I know what I am
既然我知道了自己的身份
and what you want from me,
也知道你想从我这里得到什么
I can promise you will never get it.
我保证,你永远也得不到
Well, do what you want.
好吧,你爱怎样就怎样
I won't be around much longer anyway.
反正我也不会逗留太久了
I wish you the best, Sookie Stackhouse.
祝你好运,苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
This heinous act of pure evil is a blessing, actually,
这种十恶不赦的罪行其实是福音
because it finally reveals the true nature of these beasts to us all.
因为那些禽兽终于暴露了本性
Mm-hm.
嗯
And if I were less of a Christian,
如果我不是基督徒
I would say, "Told you."
我会说"早告诉过你们了"
But, of course, I take no joy in this dark time.
不过当然了,这种黑暗时期我也高兴不起来
Guess we're on our own for clean up.
看来只有我俩来打扫了
I ain't filling salt shakers
我才没工夫干活呢
while innocent people are being attacked by vampires.
没看见眼下吸血鬼正在杀害无辜百姓吗
It was only a matter of time before one of y'all got caught on film.
我就知道,你们的恶行迟早是要暴露出来的
Ah! Okay, we get it.
啊,行了,我们懂了
You don't like vampires.
你不喜欢吸血鬼
Well, I don't like narrow minded skinny bitches with bad dye jobs.
我也不喜欢小心眼,皮包骨头的红毛贱人
But at least I've got the courtesy
但至少我很懂礼貌
to keep my mouth shut about it.
没有整天嚷嚷
Most of the time.
基本上没有
I suggest you do the same.
我建议你也这样做
Okay.
好吧
You know, I may be skinny, but I ain't evil.
你知道,我或许很瘦,但我不邪恶
And once evil, always evil!
江山易改,恶性难移
Oh, I shouldn't have done that.
哦,我不该那么做
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
It gave me total wood.
真让我开眼界
Hey, don't cover 'em up. They're fucking hot.
嘿,不要挡着牙,它们很惹火
Anyone ever told you that?
有人这样说过吗
Arlene's full of shit.
艾尔琳就是坨屎
If that old boyfriend of yours had a problem with you...
如果你的前男友介意你...
He doesn't.
他没有
He should, but he tells me I shouldn't hide who I am.
他本该介意的,但他要我做我自己
Then why are you here with me instead of with him?
那为什么在你身边的不是他而是我呢
Because he's too good for me.
因为我配不上他
Well, I'm not.
那我呢
... Enough is enough.
够了够了
I've been thinking, Bear. Bear?
我一直在想,胖熊,胖熊
One of them cute, cuddly ones with the big eyes
就是那种长着大眼睛,可爱得让人想抱
and arms you could squeeze till Tuesday.
整天都可以捏的嘟嘟熊
You're the most special person I ever met.
你是我见过的最特别的人
I know seeing Jessica's gotta hurt
我明白,你见到杰西卡
that big old heart of yours,
小心肝那个痛啊
but I think I know a way to fix that.
可我知道有个办法可以安抚
Summer...
莎莫
I can tell you're a sexual person,
我看得出,你有性需求
Hoyt Fortenberry,
霍伊特·福坦巴里
and if that's what it's gonna take
如果这样可以消除
to fill up this distance I'm feeling between us...
你我之间的距离感...
You don't even have to do this.
你没必要这么做
I know God wants girls to wait,
我知道,上帝要女孩矜持
but I'm right about you.
但你是我的真命天子
It's gonna take getting used to.
你或许需要适应一下
I mean, me being warm and all,
我是说,我是温暖的
but maybe you'll like it better.
但或许你更喜欢这样
Summer, listen...
莎莫,听着
I'm ready, Bear.
我准备好了,胖熊
Jesus. What...?
老天,怎么...
What happened?
发生什么事了
There was a fight at Merlotte's. Jason.
在马洛特酒吧打了一架,杰森
Look, I don't wanna talk about it. How did you guys get in here?
我不想谈这个,你们怎么进来的
The key on the sill.
窗台上有钥匙
Is it okay if I stay here a couple days?
我能在这里住几天吗
You in some kind of trouble again?
你又遇到麻烦了吗
What'd you do to her now?
你想对她做什么
Tara. It's all right.
泰拉,没事
No, it's not all right.
不,当然有事
I have a few werewolves after me, and a vampire and...
有几个狼人在追我,还有个吸血鬼...
Jesus. Now they're coming here.
老天,他们要追过来了
Great, thanks.
太好了,谢谢
Why is it wherever he goes, trouble follows?
为什么他到哪儿,哪儿就有麻烦
It's almost dawn. Yeah.
天快亮了,是的
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'll go to ground nearby, just in case I'm needed.
我就在附近,以防万一
Tara Mae, now,
泰拉·梅
I know you've been through a lot, but...
我知道你经历了太多,但...
Don't, Sook.
不要说了,苏克
You're my best friend, and I love you,
你是我最好的朋友,我爱你
but no matter what you say,
但不管你说什么
I'm staying the fuck away from all of 'em.
我他妈的都不想靠近他们
So, what, it's you or Bill now?
这是让我在你和比尔当中选择吗
I'm doing whatever I gotta do to survive. I can't help it.
我要竭尽全力保命,我身不由己
I wish 'em all dead for good.
我希望他们最好都死掉
You're talking about the man I love.
你在诅咒我爱的人
He's not a man.
他不是人
They're monsters,
他们是恶魔
and Bill ain't any different from the rest of 'em.
比尔和那些家伙也没什么区别
They tie you up and duct-tape you so you can't scream.
他们把你绑起来,堵上嘴,你喊都没法喊
They kidnap you, rape you,
他们绑架你,强奸你
try to turn you.
还要转变你
That's what Franklin did to you?
弗兰克林就是那样对待你的
And the man you love didn't lift a finger to save me.
而你的爱人,一点儿救我的意思都没有
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You have a gun in the house?
屋里有枪吗
I got a shotgun in my truck.
卡车里有把猎枪
Werewolves are quicker, stronger than you can imagine.
狼人比你想象的更快,更强壮
Shoot 'em fast, and right between the eyes.
必须迅速射击他们双眼的正中间
Mm-hm.
嗯
Okay, I got this. Are you sure?
好的,我知道了,真的吗
Because I'm counting on you.
因为我都指望你了
Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
好的,我没问题,没问题
I'll take care of her. I promise.
我会照顾好她的,我保证
All right.
那好吧
Last night, that guy was as good as dead,
昨晚那个人已经奄奄一息了
but a little bit of this, and he just walks away.
只用了一点点这个,他就活过来了
It's magic.
真是奇迹
You ever do it? Sometimes.
你用过吗,偶尔
On special occasions.
在特殊情况下
I wanna do it with you.
我想和你一起用
Yesterday morning, you made coffee.
昨天早晨,你煮了咖啡
I thought today maybe we'd graduate to juice and pancakes.
我以为今天会升级为果汁和煎饼
Okay, I know it's powerful.
是的,我知道这个威力很大
It's more than powerful, it's unpredictable.
不仅是威力大,它的威力不可预知
It affects everybody different.
不同的人会有不同的反应
How does it affect you? It depends.
对你有什么影响,看情况
Where I am, who I'm with.
看我在哪儿,和谁一起
Well, you're safe with me.
你和我在一起很安全
You gotta know that by now.
你现在应该知道这一点吧
Most folks use this for sex,
人们一般在做爱时用它
but it can take you much, much deeper.
但它的威力可远远不止如此
I get that.
我知道
It helps you connect even more
它会让你神游天外
to whatever magic you're already hooked up to.
进入不可思议的神奇国度
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because I care for people who live in a different reality.
因为我照顾的是生活在另一个世界的人
That takes mad intuition.
这需要近似疯狂的直觉
So you more like a shaman in a Sunday hat.
所以你就像个戴着礼帽的巫师
It's in you too.
你内心深处也是
You know that.
你懂的
All you need is a little push.
只需有人,轻轻推你一把
Oh, Lordy.
哦,老天
We've just heard that the Special Forces
本台刚刚收到消息,特种部队突袭了
raid on Russell Edgington's residence
罗素·爱丁顿位于密西西比杰克逊的住处
in Jackson, Mississippi has turned up no clue
目前对于这位吸血鬼恐怖分子的去向
as to the vampire terrorist's whereabouts.
尚无任何线索可循
In fact, sources say the mansion
事实上,据消息来源称
was as empty as a tomb, no pun intended.
整座豪宅空如"墓穴"这绝无双关之意
As authorities continue to search for Russell Edgington...
当局全力搜捕罗素·爱丁顿的同时...
Well, hey, Sam. How are you this morning?
山姆,今早感觉如何
Uh. Reason the TV is so loud?
电视声音怎么这么大
Oh, fuck-a-doo.
我真该死
I am so sorry. I will turn that off right now.
太抱歉了,我马上关掉
... would allow each class the opportunity to protect...
...以便各方人士能保护...
I need some coffee.
我要喝点咖啡
More like hair of the dog, huh?
当作解宿醉的酒,对吧
Hey, Terry. Hey, boss. Sorry I'm late.
早,特里,早,老板,抱歉迟到了
Shift don't start for 20 minutes.
还有二十分钟才到你轮班
Oh, right.
哦,对
Well,
那个
sorry for being sorry.
抱歉,总之很抱歉
Okay, everybody, everybody just... you can relax.
好了,各位听我说,都放松点儿
Okay? I didn't kill anybody.
我又没杀人
Lafayette called me this morning, and the guy is fine.
拉法耶今早来电话了,那家伙没事
So pretend you're all normal.
所以都给我打起精神来
Why exactly are you handing me marijuana?
你为啥要给我大麻
Black cohosh. Brings down your testosterone levels.
这是黑升麻,能降低睾丸素
For your rage.
消消火气
You obviously have a problem. Thanks.
你显然怒气未消,谢了
You got anything that works
你那儿还有什么药
for nosiness and bad boundaries?
能治治"多管闲事"吗
Oh, I'm sorry. It's just something I do.
哦,真抱歉,我只是习惯如此
I give people remedies. I'm a Wiccan.
常给人们开些药方,我是女巫
Hey, listen. You're new here, so you wouldn't know this,
听着,你是新来的,所以可能不清楚规矩
but I got two rules in my bar:
我的酒吧有两个规矩
No dancing, no religion.
一不许跳舞,二不提宗教
Good to know. Yeah.
明白,好的
Dude, why'd you tell 'em that guy didn't die?
哥们,干嘛告诉他们那傻逼没挂
You were finally getting some respect.
你好不容易赢得点尊重
Tommy, it's not respect
托米,这不是尊重
when your employees think you're a psychopath.
只会被员工看作神经病,失心疯
All I know is, was proud of my big brother last night.
反正我昨晚为我老哥感到骄傲
Yeah, well, you're an idiot.
骄傲个毛,你个白痴
Secondhand smoke, bad.
二手烟可对宝宝不好
You carrying a heavy load, bad-bad.
你还提重物,更不好
Arlene? Honey, What's wrong?
阿尔琳,宝贝儿,怎么了
Oh, Terry.
特里
Terry, this baby...Are you spotting grayish tissue,
特里,这个孩子...是不是你发现
having side cramps or experiencing a dull,
有流产的征兆,还是你的腰
consistent ache in your lower back?
又开始持续钝痛了
No, I'm fine. It's just...
不,我很好,只是...
You're worried about me and my parenting skills, ain't you?
你是担心我,怕我不能做个好爸爸,对吗
Oh, Arlene, I promise you,
阿尔琳,我向你保证
I will be the best daddy to our baby...
我会成为我们宝宝的绝世好老爸
No, Terry. This baby ain't yours.
不,特里,这孩子不是你的
It's Rene's.
是雷内的
It's gonna be evil, and I wanna get rid of it.
这孩子是恶魔之子,我不想要了
No.
不
I will raise that child as my own.
这个孩子,我会视同己出
Do you hear me, Arlene?
听见没,阿尔琳
I want to marry you
我要娶你
and together we will surround that baby
我们要一起,给这个孩子
with more love than it can handle.
无以复加的爱
It's okay. Just let it out.
没关系,别打掉
Let it out.
生下来吧
Oh. Franklin was coming after her.
昨晚,弗兰克林找到她了
And I just...
所以我...
I fired.
开了枪
One minute he was there, and the next...
前一秒钟他还凶神恶煞,下一秒...
he was just a big old pile of...
他就化作了一大摊...
You listen to me.
听我说
Franklin hurt her worse than you and I can imagine.
弗兰克林对她的伤害,远比你我想象的严重
You saved her life. No, I didn't.
你救了她的命,不,我没有
Doesn't feel like it now, but you did the right thing.
你现在还不这么觉得,但你做的是对的
No, I didn't.
不,我没有
Look, I know how awful it is to kill someone,
我知道杀了人感觉有多糟
but you have to remember...but I shot Eggs.
但你要记得...蛋蛋是我杀的
He was coming after Andy with a knife.
当时他握着刀追上了安迪
And I shot him.
所以我对他开枪了
Dead.
一枪毙命
And I didn't tell you
我没告诉你是因为
because before I even had time to think,
我还没来得及反应时
Andy took over, and I ran,
安迪就揽下责任,而我跑了
and I didn't know which lies to tell you or Tara.
我不知道对你和泰拉该如何交代
So I didn't tell you any.
所以就什么也没说
Tara's gotta know.
泰拉迟早会知道
People always find out, and it hurts them ten times more.
人们终会发现谎言,那时伤害就更大了
Like with Eggs, huh?
就像你对蛋蛋那样吗
You told him the truth, and look what happened.
你告诉了他实情,结果瞧瞧都发生了什么
Jason. I'm good at protecting people.
杰森,我擅长保护别人
It's like the only thing I do right,
看来也只有这件事我能做对
and that's what I'm doing.
我现在所做的也是一样
You're not protecting her. You're lying to her.
你不是在保护她,而是在欺骗她
And they ain't always so different.
欺骗有时候正是为了保护
Yes, they are.
借口罢了
How would you know, Sook?
你怎么知道呢,苏克
No one can keep anything from you.
反正根本没人骗得了你
Vampires can.
吸血鬼能
Oh, check out barbies.
瞧这些芭比娃娃
Look at 'em getting funky now. Mary. Go, girl.
连她们也嗨起来了,玛利亚,跳呀,小妞
They're having fun. That got to be a good thing.
小神们玩得这么尽兴,这肯定是好事
Fuck.
爽
Going round.
转啊
Your teeth is wobbling.
你的牙齿在打颤
You know her? Yeah.
你认识她,对
She could undo very powerful spells.
她能逆转非常强大的法术
With those oils, she saved many people from evil.
她用这些药油,从恶魔手中解救了许多人
Women from all over Mexico
全墨西哥妇女都慕名而来
came to her for fertility problems.
请她解决生育方面的问题
The egg will draw her essence up and cleanse it.
蛋黄会吸取她元气,将之净化
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
We're connected, bro.
我们身灵相通,宝贝儿
Bye.
拜
Your great-great-great-grandma Mae
这是你的曾曾曾祖母,梅
And her girl, Winnie.
还有她的女儿,温妮
Never had to share their bed with their master
洒下这些药粉后
because of that powder.
就不用和主人同床了
That's my great-great-grandmama Winnie?
那是我的曾曾祖母温妮吗
Yes, sir. Mae was a conjurer.
是的,先生,梅是个女巫
Passed that right down to Winnie.
把本领传给了温妮
How come I never knew that?
我怎么从来都不知道
You know now.
现在你知道了
Damn.
该死
Your grandfather?
你祖父
He practiced black arts.
他精通妖法
Scared the shit out of mi mami.
吓坏我妈妈了
She dragged you all over the fucking world
她拖着你满世界跑
trying to escape him?
就是想逃离他吗
Because he had big plans for me.
因为他为我制定了宏伟的计划
It's okay. It's o... it's okay.
没事,没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了,没事了
What the fuck was that?
那他妈的是啥啊
That's my grandfather.
我的祖父
A hechicero, a sorcerer.
一个巫师,术士
Shit!
该死
That was fucking awesome.
真他妈过瘾啊
I know this is a dream.
我知道这是个梦
Well, you might as well enjoy it, then.
那便放心享受吧
Will your blood ever wear off?
你的血什么时候能消失
I'm tired of dreaming about you.
我已经厌倦再梦见你了
No, it's not just the blood.
不,不止是因为血
You know you have feelings for me.
你知道你对我有感觉
You know you like this.
你知道你喜欢这个
And this.
还有这个
And you know you can't trust Bill.
而且你知道不能信任比尔
That's not my blood talking.
那不是我的血所施加的影响
It's your survival instinct.
而是你的求生本能
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Still sleeping?
还在睡觉
Or you hiding out from Sook?
还是你在躲着苏克
From the world, I guess.
是躲着整个世界吧,我想
I thought you might be hungry.
我想你可能饿了
It's okay, you know.
没事的
I'm sure it's gotta feel weird having to do what you did.
我知道,做了那种事情,感觉肯定怪怪的
Tara...You saved my life last night.
泰拉,昨晚你救了我的命
You've been saving me since I was a little girl.
从我还是小女孩的时候,你就一直保护我
Yeah. That's what I wanna talk to you about.
没错,我正想和你谈谈这个
See, sometimes when you... you try and save people,
知道吗,有时候,你很想去救人
you end up not.
结果没有救成
It's almost like your right hand,
就好像你的右手
it's not talking to your other hand.
和左手协调不起来了
A-and you don't know which one to listen to 'cause...
你不知道该用哪一只手,因为...
'cause they both wanna do the right thing...
因为两只手都想做正确的事情
Jason.
杰森
I'm trying to say thank you
关于昨晚
for last night,
我想说声谢谢
and letting me crash.
让我卸下重担
You just get it.
你做到了
Tara, you know I ain't that deep.
泰拉,你知道我想不到那么多
For some reason, you like pretending
不知为何,你好像在故意假装
you're too dumb to know better, do better.
笨到什么都不懂,什么都不会做
But you, you're good.
但其实,你很棒
I can count on you.
我可以依靠你
And there ain't much of that left anymore.
能让我依靠的,已经不多了
It's all right.
没事
Just, you know, breathe.
只用,好好活着
Wait. No, I'm...
等等,不,我...
No, you don't have to be...Fucked up.
你没有必要...我在干什么啊
I'm so totally fucked up.
我太没用了
I shot Eggs.
是我杀了蛋蛋
Say something.
说点什么吧
Tara, please. Hit me.
泰拉,求你,打我
Call the cops. Tell me you hate me. Anything.
叫警察来,说你恨我,什么都行
Oh, fuck.
该死
Motherfuck!
真他妈该死
Vampers go back to hell!
吸血鬼滚回地狱去吧
I can still smell them.
我还可以闻到他们
No, we can track them down!
别拦我,我们可以追踪到他们
It's more important than ever that we restrain ourselves. But...
现在我们必须学会克制,可是...
Even if it is against our nature.
即使这要违背我们的天性
How many times you gonna count it?
你还要数多少次
Until it stops being fun, sweetheart.
直到变得无趣为止,甜心
It's all ours, babe.
都是我们的,宝贝儿
Come to bed.
上床吧
Surprise, asshole.
惊喜吧,混蛋
What the fuck? Give me my money.
怎么回事,把钱给我
Where's the rest?
剩下的呢
It's in the truck. Get it!
在卡车里,快去拿
Give me your pants. Give me your fucking pants!
把你的裤子给我,快他妈的给我
What the fuck's taking so long?
他妈的怎么这么久
It spilled! just give me a sec!
掉出来了,给我点时间
You know, she told me all about you.
知道吗,她把你的事情都跟我说了
After she'd fuck you,
每次跟你干完
she'd come crawling back into bed with me.
她就爬回我的床
She told me you like to bark in your sleep.
她说你睡觉的时候还会叫
Freak.
怪胎
Yeah. Yeah, I am a freak.
没错,是的,我就是怪胎
That makes it okay to fuck me over?
所以耍我也无所谓是吗
Huh? Steal my money I was gonna make a new life with?
还敢抢走我为了未来生活攒下的积蓄
I'll fuck you over, you greedy piece of shit!
老子干翻你,你这贪婪的混蛋
Stop it!
住手
Stop it, Sam. I will shoot you, Sam.
住手,山姆,我要开枪了,山姆
No. No!
不,不
Honey, stay with me. Stay with... oh, god, no.
亲爱的,别离开我,别走,上帝啊,不
No, don't you fucking die on me.
不,不要离开我啊
No.
不
Fucker.
该死的
She insisted.
她非要来
She always does.
她一直如此
What did you mean, you're not gonna be around much longer?
你说不会停留很久是什么意思
Don't pretend you care about me.
别假装在乎我
This is about Bill.
只是因为比尔罢了
Deep down, you know you shouldn't trust him.
实际上,你自己知道不应该信任他
Okay. Tell me why.
好吧,告诉我原因
Well, here's the truth.
告诉你一个事实
There are forces beyond even my control.
即便如我这般强大,也有不能做到的事情
If I meet the true death
如果我在死之前
without having at least kissed you, Sookie Stackhouse,
连吻你都不能做到,苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
that would be my biggest regret.
我会永远后悔的
Why does it sound like you're saying goodbye to me?
怎么听起来像是你在跟我诀别
Because I am.
本来就是
Okay, I get it. I'm irresistible and intoxicating.
好的,我知道了,我很诱人,令你神往
But keeping things from me
但是有些事情瞒着我不说
does not exactly help your cause.
可不能帮助你达成目的
Tell me why I shouldn't trust Bill.
告诉我为什么不该信任比尔
What?
什么事
Blah, blah, vampire emergency, blah.
吸血鬼紧急呼叫,废话不说了
This better be good.
最好是好消息
You're too busy signing wills
你一直忙着写遗嘱
and making out with the solution instead of using her.
找出解决办法,却没有利用她
There isn't any way to use her.
没办法利用她
It won't work.
行不通
We know Russell wants her.
你我都清楚罗素想得到她
Give her to him to save your own skin.
把她交给罗素就能救你一命
No.
不
He's gonna get her anyway, sooner or later.
无论怎样他都会抓到她,这是早晚的事
No.
不
I won't do that to her.
我不会那样做的
You're choosing a human over yourself, Eric?
你竟然为了人类不顾自己,埃里克
Over me?
也弃我于不顾
Your lack of sentiment has always been your most admirable quality.
冷酷无情一直是你最值得称赞的优点
Do not disappoint me now.
现在可别让我失望
You would have said and done anything to save Godric.
为了救格瑞克,你宁愿牺牲一切
I have no interest in inheriting your farm on Irlande.
我对继承你的爱尔兰庄园不感兴趣
That place is a windy shit hole.
谁稀罕那个老在刮风的破地方
If you're not gonna give him Sookie,
如果你不想把苏琪交给他
at least figure out how to use her.
至少弄清楚怎样利用她
And fast.
越快越好
Hey, baby.
宝贝儿
Wasn't expecting you till later.
没想到你们这么快就到了
Pull around the corner.
拉到角落去吧
Looking for something special tonight?
在找什么特别的东西吗
Found it.
已经找到了
What kind of weird shit you into?
你带着什么怪玩意儿
I was looking to spend some quality time.
我希望能过得充实点
Five hundred?
五百块
Bail costs a thousand.
押金一千块
I'll give you more than you could ever dream of.
你做梦都拿不到我给你的那么多
You got someplace we can go?
你有能去的地方吗
Yeah.
有
Remember when you said there are other ways
还记得你说过,总有办法的
of not being, uh, pregnant?
就是关于我怀孕的事儿
Can we talk about that?
我们能谈谈这事吗
You're a vampire who chews on her fingernails?
吸血鬼也咬指甲吗
They grow back.
会长出来的
I love you.
我爱你
I wanna be with you for everything that you are.
不管你是什么,我都想和你在一起
Oh, you're only saying that
你会这样说
because all you see now
是因为你现在看到
is the quirky vampire girl who bites her nails.
一个古怪的吸血鬼女孩在咬指甲
You're wrong. I broke up with Summer.
你错了,我和莎莫分手了
I drove up to Caddo Lake, and I spent all day asking God
我开车去卡多湖,一整天都在祈求上帝
to give me a reason why we can't be together.
请祂给个理由,说说我们为何不能在一起
And a hush came over the water,
然后水面忽然安静了
and all the bugs stopped buzzing.
所有的虫子都停止了嗡鸣
And it came to me,
我忽然意识到
there is no reason.
根本不存在任何理由
Hoyt, if you knew half the shit I'd done.
霍伊特,你不知道,我做的那些蠢事
It's unimaginable.
你根本无法想象
And I actually liked it.
而我竟然很沉迷
You don't wanna know that part of me.
你不会想了解那样的我
Well, if you don't wanna be with me
如果因为你不爱我
because you don't love me,
所以不想和我在一起
that's something else.
就另当别论
But don't tell me what I want and what I don't want.
但是不要妄自猜度我的想法
That's my decision to make, and I want you.
决定由我来做,而我想要的是你
Tell me you don't love me.
告诉我你不爱我
Look me straight in the eye and say it,
直视我的眼睛,说出来
and I'll leave you alone.
我就会离开你
All right, y'all. See you later.
好的,各位,回头见
Nice work in there, dude.
干得漂亮,老兄
Hoyt.
霍伊特
Oh, Hoyt. I love you, too.
霍伊特,我也爱你
Now, drink my blood.
现在,喝我的血
Where is she? She ain't with you?
她在哪儿,没跟你在一起吗
I've been looking everywhere, man.
我到处找遍了,老兄
She's not answering her phone, nothing. She left a note.
她不接电话,只留了字条
You promised me you'd look after her!
你答应过照顾她的
Well, I did.
我是答应过
But you know better than anyone,
但是你比谁都清楚
Sook's gonna do what sook's gonna do.
苏克想做什么就会去做
And ain't no man or brother's gonna stop her.
没人能拦住她,她的哥哥也不行
You gave me your word, Jason.
你答应过我,杰森
You have let me down.
你让我很失望
And now...Jesus fuck!
但是现在...我操
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
Just shut your fucking mouth!
你他妈的给我闭嘴
And get out of my house!
滚出我家
Yeah. Sookie told me how that works.
苏琪告诉过我这句话多么有用
I take back whatever invitation you got to come inside my fucking house!
我收回一切让你进入我家的邀请
Motherfucker!
混蛋
Oh, mama.
我的妈呀
I'm so sorry, Talbot.
我很抱歉,托博
Tony.
托尼
You're the strongest man I've ever known.
你是我见过的最强壮的人
You made us a home.
是你成就了那个家
You made us family.
让我们成为家人
Yeah, it was a nice house.
是的,那房子是不错
It was a home.
那是我们的家
A haven.
是天堂
A refuge from all that madness.
是远离愚蠢与疯狂的港湾
I told you, extra 500 to bite me.
我告诉过你,咬我要另付五百刀
Oh, brother.
兄弟
It's all my fault.
是我的错
I will never forgive myself that in end,
那一刻,你是如此孤独
you were so alone,
甚至没人牵你的手
with no one holding your hand.
我永远不会原谅自己
Your beautiful,
你那双非常
beautiful hand.
非常漂亮的手
It is one thing to face eternity without you,
没有同生,倒也罢了
but to have not been with you at the true death...
却没能与你共死
Talbot, you saved me from the world.
托博,是你救了我,于乱世之中
From myself.
于乱我之中
I was a fool to trust him.
信任他是我太愚蠢
And I am more sorry than I can ever say.
我的歉意难以言表
I'm so glad we had a chance to say our goodbye.
我很高兴,我们有机会对彼此说再见
Where the hell have you been? I needed to think.
你去哪儿了,我需要思考
I'm not some kind of prisoner
我不是犯人
you can just lock up any time you feel like taking off.
你说关就关,说放就放
Actually, you are.
实际上,你就是
Let me go!
放我走
I knew I shouldn't have trust you.
我就知道不该相信你
You were right.
你说对了
Let me go!
放我走
Eric!
埃里克