手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第三季 > 正文

真爱如血第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 人类与精灵的混血后代

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You're after the whole world now, aren't you?

现在你想征服全世界,对吧
I can offer you the sun.
我能让你享受阳光
It's the ultimate vampire dream.
这是吸血鬼的终极梦想
Bill and Sookie escaped and Yvetta cleaned out the cash.
比尔和苏琪逃走了,伊维塔卷款跑了
Why did you go to Eric?
你为什么去找埃里克
You have feelings for him?
你对他有感觉
You weren't there on that roof with Godric.
我们和格瑞克在屋顶的时候,你不在现场
I saw a whole other side to him,
我看到了埃里克的另一面
I tried, but I can't live on true blood.
我试过了,但就是无法以人造血为生
I drink human blood.
我要喝人血
Drink me.
喝我的血吧
All of you, get out of here!
你们都给我滚出去
Merlotte's is fucking closed, goddamn it.
妈的,马洛特酒吧打烊了
Look at yourself. Drunk and yelling.
瞧瞧你,喝得醉醺醺,还大喊大叫
You're nothing but Joe Lee in a Sam suit.
简直就是翻版的乔·李
Pack up your shit. Get the fuck out of my rental.
收拾好东西,滚出我的公寓
But if the spirit is meant to be born,
但是,如果灵魂坚持要出生
it'll be born and there's nothing we can do about it.
那也只能如此,我们无能为力
Honey, I think we're losing the baby.
亲爱的,恐怕孩子没了
Oh, you haven't lost anything.
你没有失去什么
You got a strong little critter in there.
你怀了个很强壮的小毛孩嘛
I got nobody.
我没朋友
You got me.
你还有我
Nobody knows me.
没人了解我
It's not like you make it easy.
那是因为你隐藏得很深
We gotta stop that raid. Felton and daddy are crazy.
要阻止警方的行动,我爸爸和费尔顿疯了
They will light that whole place on fire
他们要把那地方烧了
and everybody in it.
里面的人也不放过
You have to come with us, Sookie.
跟我们一起走吧,苏琪
It's not safe for you anymore.
这里对你已经不再安全了
He will steal your light.
他会吸走你的光
What light?
什么光
She's a human-fairy hybrid,
她是精灵和人类的混血
She may well be your only chance to walk in the sun.
也是唯一能让你行走在阳光下的机会
What Eric says is true. No!
埃里克说的对,不
I never told you.
我没有告诉过你
I hate you. I hate you all.
我恨你,恨你们所有人
On one condition. You go first.
我有个条件,你先来
It's glorious.
如此光辉灿烂
We'll die together.
我们同归于尽
Fucking silver.
去你妈的银手铐
Your father deserved it, you know.
你父亲本来就该死
Just as you deserve this.
你也该被太阳烤死
All I wanted was a couple of goats for my wolves.
我只想给我的狼人弄几只山羊
You slaughtered my entire family for a couple of goats.
你就为了几只山羊将我满门屠杀
Goats.
山羊
No.
Just shut the fuck up and die, please.
拜托你,闭上嘴,等死吧
I swore to my father.
我对父亲发过誓
Your father was a self-important, greedy little putz,
你父亲是个狂妄自大,贪得无厌的混蛋
and he got what was coming to him.
那都是他应得的下场
Sookie.
苏琪
You fucking betrayed me again.
你他妈的又背叛我
I only pretended to betray you
我只是假装背叛你
so that I could save your life again.
才能再救你一次
And it worked. Russell is gone.
作用显著,罗素离开了
Where's Eric?
埃里克人呢
Outside, burning.
正在外面被烤呢
What?
什么
He bound himself by silver to the king.
他用银手铐和国王拷在一起
Was the only way to kill him.
这是杀死国王的唯一方法
I can't let him do that.
我不能让他牺牲
Sookie.
苏琪
You do not own me.
我并非专属于你
Eric, this is just stupid.
埃里克,真是愚蠢至极
Go away.
走开
No forgiveness.
绝不原谅
I won't let you do this.
我不会让你这么做
Sweetie, please. Use your gift.
亲爱的,求你了,用你的天赋
I don't know how. Yes, you do.
我不知道怎么做,你懂的
Don't think about it. Don't try.
不要多想,不要刻意去做
I will not surrender to the true death.
我绝不向死亡低头
I will find a way to come back
我一定会想办法回来
and kill your precious Viking
杀了你心爱的维京人
and your brooding Mr. Compton
和那位忧郁的康普顿先生
and his unbearable progeny
杀了他那个难以忍受的后裔
and anyone you ever cared about,
你在乎的每一个人我都要杀
and all because you didn't use your fucking power!
这都是因为你他妈的不用超能力
Well, it's about fucking time.
好了,现在是时候了
Now drag me the fucking inside.
赶快把我拖进去
You watch your fucking language.
你他妈的注意措辞
He needs blood. Human blood.
他需要血,人血
He's too weak to drop fang.
他太虚弱了,尖牙都伸不出来
Bite me.
咬我
Thank God, the key.
谢谢老天爷,钥匙找到了
Keep an eye on him.
看着他
We both know he could lose control.
我们都知道他控制不了自己
This is all part of a concerted effort
这都是一部分右翼极端分子
on the part of the right-wing fringe
共同策划的阴谋
to stir up fear of vampires.
以激起民众对吸血鬼的恐惧
Oh, was it the right wing
是右翼分子
that ripped a guy's spine out on live television?
在电视上把主持人开膛破肚吗
No, but it is the right wing saying
不是,但是右翼分子曾说
that all vampires need to be wiped out of existence.
要消灭所有的吸血鬼
Following that logic, Osama bin Laden is human,
照这样说,奥萨马·本·拉登是一个人类
therefore all humans need to be wiped out of existence.
那所有的人类都应该被消灭吗
Did you hear that?
大家听到了吗
All human beings must be wiped out of existence.
所有的人类都应该被消灭
The vampire agenda, pure and simple.
吸血鬼的目的,纯粹而简单
I didn't know you could cook.
我都不知道你会做饭
I never made breakfast for you?
我没给你做过早餐吗
Maybe that's because you always snuck out before I woke up.
可能因为你总是在我沉睡的时候溜走
Maybe that's because you always woke me up,
可能因为你老是吵醒我
barking in your sleep.
你睡觉的时候老叫
There's a reason for that.
那是有原因的
Hoecakes?
玉米饼
My adopted mother, in addition to being a repressed,
我的养母,不光是个饱受压迫
codependent doormat,
逆来顺受的人
was kind of a great Southern cook.
也是一位伟大的南方厨师
Bacon grease. It's all about the bacon grease.
培根油,培根油可是关键
There's a reason why I bark in my sleep.
我睡觉的时候老叫,是有原因的
Do not tell me you're a fucking werewolf.
别告诉我你他妈的是狼人
No. No, no.
不,不是
Because there are already too many
因为我身边已经有
supernatural freaks in my life
太多不可思议的怪物了
as it is. Tara, I'm not a werewolf.
绝对属实,泰拉,我不是狼人
Thank you, God, for once.
谢谢老天爷,总算不是
I'm a shape-shifter.
我是一个变形人
You're a shape-sh...?
你是变...
Shut the fuck up.
少他妈扯淡了
No, I'm not gonna shut the fuck up about it, Tara.
泰拉,我绝对没有扯淡
It's what I am.
这是大实话
It's who I am.
我真的是
That's enough.
够了
Where's Russell? Outside.
罗素在哪里,外面
We have to bring him in. Are you insane? Why?
我们得把他弄进来,你疯了吗,为什么
Godric appeared to me and asked me to spare Russell.
格瑞克出现了,他叫我宽恕罗素
You are insane. Sookie...
你完全疯了,苏琪
You want me to go get the guy who wants to kill us all
他可是想杀死我们所有的人
and bring him inside? Really?
你还想让我救他进来
Eric, do the world a favor and let that little fuck fry.
埃里克,拜托,就让那祸害烤焦了吧
I'll go out there myself.
我自己去好了
Oh, for the love of God.
拜托,都什么时候了
I'm here to save you.
我是来救你的
Ah, thank you, Miss Stackhouse.
谢谢咯,斯塔克豪斯小姐
Shut up.
闭嘴吧你
Don't you think being a shape-shifter
你不觉得在你睡妞之前
is something you should tell a person
应该告诉人家
before you sleep with them?
你是个变形人吗
Maybe. If it is, I apologize.
可能应该吧,我道歉
I cannot deal with nonhumans right now.
我现在没法跟非人类打交道
Tara, Franklin was a psychopath.
泰拉,弗兰克林是个疯子
I know you're not a psycho, Sam.
我知道你和他不一样,山姆
But too many bad things have happened to me
但是我所经历的那么多破事
because of supernatural stuff.
都是因为这种非人怪物
And humans.
也有人类啊
God.
天呐
Wish I could just reboot.
我真希望人生能够重来
Be a completely new person.
开始一段崭新的人生
In a brand-new life.
拥有全新的生活
Without knowing any of the shit I have learned recently.
抹去一切这些日子来的所见所闻
You can.
你可以的
Be surprised how easy it is, someone smart as you.
对于你这么聪明的人,绝非难事哦
And the other you, the old you,
那么另一个你呢,原来的你
never catches up?
再也回不来了吗
Well, of course it does.
当然了
That's why you just gotta keep on moving.
做人就是要向前看嘛
You're a fool not to kill him.
你太蠢了,居然不杀他
Killing him won't solve anything.
杀了他什么也解决不了
No, but it would keep him from killing us.
没错,但至少能阻止他杀了我们
Oh, he won't be doing any more killing.
他以后连只臭虫都杀不了了
Eric, who the fuck are you right now?
埃里克,你他妈到底哪根筋不对了
He killed your family.
他杀了你全家啊
Rip off his fucking head.
赶紧把他的脑袋揪下来
Do not listen to them.
别听他们的
I shall reward you handsomely.
我要重重地赏赐你
Well, that's humiliating. I'll take that.
真是丢人啊,我收下了
Sookie, come and hold these chains together.
苏琪,把这些链子拴在一起
As tight as you can.
越紧越好
Don't even think about it, bitch.
想都别想,你个杂碎
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
It's all I'll think about ever again.
这是我今后唯一的想法了
We should go to ground. You stay here and watch him.
我们得下去,你在这里看住他
I'm not babysitting this psycho while you guys take a nap.
你们跑去睡觉,让我看这疯子,想得美
He can't glamour you.
他迷惑不了你
Ginger's coming in later.
金吉很快会过来
He would glamour her in a heartbeat.
但马上就会被迷惑
Pam, make one of the guest coffins available for Mr. Compton.
帕姆,给康普顿先生准备好客棺
I'm staying out here with Sookie.
我在外面陪苏琪
Suit yourself.
请自便
Bill, you have the bleeds.
比尔,你已经开始出血了
I won't leave you alone with him.
我不会让你单独守着他
I don't want to look at your face,
我现在不想看见你
or any of your faces, for that matter.
不想看见你们所有人
Go crawl back into your holes, you creepy, cold freaks.
爬回破洞去吧,你们这帮冷血的变态
It's Eric Northman.
我是埃里克·诺思曼
Please, be careful.
一定要小心
I'm gonna need your van and your help tonight.
今晚开着货车过来帮我个忙
Do not stake him.
别扎死他
Just how big a blood-demic y'all got going on around here?
这里的毒窝到底有多大规模
I wouldn't say it's an epidemic.
说毒窝有点夸张啦
Well, this here's blood enough for about a hundred doses.
光这些血就够百十人嗑的
That's a lot of hard-ons, enhanced athletic performance,
意味着很多人床上功夫,赛场表现大大增强
and spontaneous healing of physical infirmities
以及外伤不治自愈
for a town of how many?
你们镇子总共多少人
Twenty-seven hundred...
两千七百
and 12. Excuse me, sir.
零一十二人,抱歉,长官
Stackhouse, why are you here?
斯塔克豪斯,你怎么来了
Are these the DEA guys? Who's this exactly?
这些是缉毒警吗,这是谁
Oh. Ahem. I'm Stackhouse. I'm a deputy.
你好,我姓斯塔克豪斯,副警长
Off-duty deputy. On leave, actually.
待职副警长,应该说是在休假中
Listen, I know all about the blood ring in Hotshot.
我专门负责捷豹镇的贩毒案
I'm the one who cracked it.
我一定要亲自端掉这毒窝
When y'all going in? My office.
你们什么时候行动,到我办公室来
Get your...
拿开你...
You ain't thinking about tipping them off, are you?
你不是想给他们通风报信吧
I know your new girl's from there.
我知道你新马子是那里的
There's all kinds of innocent people up there. Kids.
那里有很多无辜的人,很多孩子
So we just let 'em sell drugs?
那我们就任他们贩毒吗
Well, if we stop 'em,
就算我们端掉他们
somebody else is just gonna start up. Right?
别人也会贩的,不是吗
You just rationalized away all need for law enforcement.
你这是在为违法行为辩护
I don't know what that means exactly,
虽然我不太懂你在说什么
but you gotta stop those government people out there.
但你绝不能让警察进那镇子
Please.
拜托
Give me one good reason why.
给个能说服我的理由
I would, but I swore I wouldn't tell nobody.
我会啦,我发誓不告诉别人还不行吗
Jason, the fucking DEA is here and they are going in today.
杰森,那帮条子今天就要行动了
Fuck. You listen to me.
操,你听我说
You go warn Hotshot,
你敢去捷豹镇报信
you can kiss ever becoming a cop goodbye!
你他妈这辈子都别想再碰警察这行
No.
不要啊
No, please.
求求你,别死
Please.
求求你
What the heck?
又他妈怎么了
Oh, sweet Lord. She bit him.
天哪,她居然咬了他
Mom, what are y'all doing here? Hoyt.
妈,你们在这干嘛呢,霍伊特
You remember Mr. Rakestraw,
你记得瑞克卓先生吧
guidance counselor over to the high school.
你高中时候的辅导员
It sure is good to see you again, Hoyt. Uh...
真高兴又见到你,霍伊特
Want to take a seat? I got work to do.
想坐下来聊吗,我还有活儿要干
I-I'm supervisor when Jason's not here.
杰森不在时我要负责监工
Yeah, well, I'm here for these folks who really love you.
我是为了这些真心爱你的人而来
They just want you to hear 'em out.
她们只希望你能倾听她们
Then you can say what you want to say.
然后你尽可说出心中所想
Then we're done. Not a big deal.
如此而已,很简单
Sit down, Hoyt.
乖乖坐下,霍伊特
I'll start.
那我先开始
"Dear Hoyt.
"亲爱的霍伊特
"I have known you ever since you were a safety patrol
你还是个安全巡逻员时,我就知道你了
"and helped me across the street every day.
那时你每天都护送我过街
"You always smiled and said 'hey' to me.
你总是憨憨地笑,对我打招呼
"I have watched that kind, caring boy
我见证了那个善良热心的男孩
"grow into a fine, outstanding, great man.
成长为一个出类拔萃的男人
"But now, instead of choosing life,
可是现在,你竟然要舍弃正常生活
"you want to go back to a vampire
投向一个想吸干你的血的
"who just wants to drink your blood,
吸血鬼的怀抱
and it just breaks my heart."
这实在伤透了我的心"
Oh, well, now.
好了
Here. Mrs. Fortenberry.
该你了,福坦巴里太太
"Dear Hoyt.
"亲爱的霍伊特
"You are my first- and only-born.
你是我第一个,也是唯一的孩子
"And if you think I am going to sit back
如果你以为我会眼睁睁地看着
"and watch you throw your life away on a redheaded dead girl
你的生活毁在一个红毛僵尸丫头的手上
"you are sorely mistaken.
你就大错特错了
There will be consequences."
你若执迷不悟,后果自负"
Yeah? Like what?
是吗,什么后果
Like I will not let you back in my house.
我会不许你再踏进家门
I already left.
反正我已经搬出来了
I will disinherit you.
我会剥夺你的继承权
You don't have any money anyway.
你根本没钱可留了
I am your mother.
放尊重点,我是你妈
You're a mean, prejudiced old control freak.
你就是个卑鄙的,偏执的控制狂
Okay, let's just try...
好了,我们试着...
You just shut up. You're not even a real therapist.
闭嘴,你压根都算不上真正的心理医师
Everybody knows you got a bottle of Malibu Rum in your desk,
大伙都知道你抽屉里总藏着马利宝椰子酒
so shut up.
所以给我闭嘴
Now, look. I love Jessica.
听着,我爱杰西卡
I'm not leaving her.
我不会离开她
If you don't like it, you can't be a part of my life.
如果你们不接受,那就别来烦我
She is a killer. They're all killers.
她是个刽子手,吸血鬼都是刽子手
We saw that on the TV.
电视上那一幕我们都看见了
Summer.
莎莫
I wish you well.
我希望你幸福
I wish you the best husband in the whole world.
我祝福你拥有世界上最好的丈夫
But that ain't me.
但那人不是我
It's okay.
没事的
You're early.
来得真早
I figured I'd make a couple of pots
我突然想起今早还得
of oyster stew this morning,
准备好几锅炖牡蛎
but I goddamn ran out the house so fast, I forgot my key.
结果出门太匆忙,忘了拿酒吧钥匙
No problem.
没事,我来开门
Thank you. Mm-hm.
谢了,嗯
Cross me and you're a dead man.
胆敢挡我的道,你就死定了
Rough night?
晚上没睡好
You could say that.
差不多吧
Miss Stackhouse.
斯塔克豪斯小姐
I'd like to propose a deal.
我们做笔交易如何
Oh. This ought to be good.
看来条件对我有利
I will give you my word
我向你保证
that I will not harm you or anyone you love.
绝不伤害你和你所爱的人
Stepping around the fact that your word's worth
你要搞清楚,我就是信天气预报
about as much as tits on a turtle,
也不会信你的鬼话
what else?
你还有何提议
One million dollars.
一百万美金
Five. Two.
五百万,两百万
Seven. Okay, five.
七百万,好,就五百万
What else?
还有吗
I will kill Eric Northman.
我要杀了埃里克·诺思曼
And Bill Compton.
还有比尔·康普顿
Both.
两个都杀
Or neither.
或者都不杀
Or just one of your choosing.
或者你挑一个我来杀
Both.
都杀
And your house in Mississippi. I like that house.
我还要你在密西西比的府邸,我喜欢那房子
Done. What do I have to do in return?
成交,那我以何对价
Release me. No.
放了我,休想
It may not be me,
即便不是被我
but someday some vampire is gonna rip you open
终有一天你也会被某个吸血鬼
to get at the essence inside of you.
吸尽体内精华
There is no way around that. Shut up.
你绝对难逃此劫,闭上你的臭嘴
You don't know what it is to drink your blood.
你不明白,喝下你的血有何感觉
It is paradise.
简直是天堂啊
Arcadia. Nirvana.
世外桃源,极乐世界
Who even knows what your blood is capable of? Heh.
谁知道你的鲜血还有何等魔力
I am surprised that your Mr. Compton
不过我真的很惊讶,你家康普顿先生
has showed such restraint.
竟有如此的自控力
He is either a true gentleman
看来他要么是一位真正的绅士
or very, very smart.
要么就是心机过人,深藏不露
Smart, why?
心机过人,怎么说
By showing such a degree of control
他刻意表现出超强的自控力迷惑你
he's able to make the experience last that much longer.
这样便可日日夜夜,尽情享受此等美妙体验
That's basic tantra.
留得青山在,不怕没柴烧
But others won't be able to stop themselves.
相比之下,其他吸血鬼缺少的就是自控力
They'll drain you dry, which is a shame, really.
他们会一口将你吸干,其实这样真是可惜
But the rose only blooms
因为欲仙欲死的愉悦
for a short while,
稍纵即逝
I suppose.
我猜
That's enough out of you.
闭嘴吧,别说了
You better hope to God I die,
你最好祈祷我死掉
because I would rip you open and feed your entrails to y...
因为我会把你开膛破肚,把你的内脏...
Why are you carrying this around?
你为什么总是带着这个
He was the love of my life.
他是我一生的挚爱
This isn't him. It will be.
这又不是他,以后就是了
You think you can bring him back to life?
你以为你可以让他复活
Of course not.
当然没有
Yes, you do.
是的,你就是这样想的
Somehow, involving my blood.
或许以某种方法,比如用我的血
Fuck you. No.
去你妈的,不要
Maybe everybody already took off.
也许大家都跑了吧
No, they're here.
没有,他们在这里
Y'all come on out!
你们都快出来
It's me, Crystal.
是我,克莉斯多
I don't think there's anybody here.
我觉得这里没有人
Shh.
You brought him here?
你把他也带来了
Ain't enough you polluted your family?
你玷污自家人还不够吗
Now you bring outsiders?
还带外人来这里
I want both of y'all off my land.
我要你俩离开我的领地
Daddy, there ain't no time for this.
老爸,现在没时间说这些
The DEA is coming for you.
缉毒局的人马上就来了
And there's lots of 'em.
他们有很多人
You gotta get rid of all the V
你要处理掉所有吸血鬼血
or they're gonna haul all of y'all off to jail.
否则他们会把所有人抓去坐牢的
We never should have agreed to sell that. Fucking fangers.
我们就不该同意做这笔买卖,该死的尖牙鬼
Creek, you and Eddie Boy get that cooler.
克里克,你和埃迪去拿那个冷却器
You need to destroy that shit.
你们必须毁了那个东西
Yeah, and bring me some guns. Gasoline too.
没错,我需要枪,还有汽油
Yes, sir, Daddy.
知道了,老爸
This don't make a difference between me and you, boy.
你我之间的事还没完呢,小子
Well, don't you think it should?
你不认为该完了吗
I'm trying to help your family out here.
我是来帮你家人的
Well, we don't need none of your fucking help.
我们才他妈不需要你的帮助呢
We were doing fine on our own for a long time.
我们一直这样自力更生地活着也很好
Oh. Is that so?
哦,是吗
'Cause, uh, I see a lot of people who look dirty and hungry
因为你的人看起来又脏又饿的
and kids who probably ain't in school,
很多小孩大概也没上学吧
and several people obviously got dental problems.
还有一些人很明显有牙病
Here you go, Uncle Daddy Calvin.
给你,卡文大叔
Bufort, I want you to get all the meth and the gear.
布福特,我需要你去拿所有冰毒和工具
Put it in the back of the tow truck.
然后放到拖车后面
Eddie Boy, you park it deep in the woods.
埃迪,你把车停到林子深处
I'm throwing this vamper shit in the latrine.
我要把吸血鬼的破烂东西扔到茅坑去
Wouldn't do that if I were you, Daddy.
老爸,如果是我,我就不那么做
There's way too much money to be made off that vamper juice
吸血鬼血可是可以赚很多钱的
for me to let you get rid of it.
我才不会让你就这样丢了呢
Been drinking this dirty blood? Ain't you boy?
你是不是喝了那脏血,小子
You want it all for yourself?
你想为自己都留着
Don't knock it. You ain't never tried it.
说的好像你没有试过似的
I ain't a little pussy like you.
我可没你那么娘们
That so?
是吗
It's now clear that the Vampire Rights Amendment will not
目前看来吸血鬼权利修正案
achieve the majority needed to become law.
无法通过大多数选票来立法
This just days after the passage seemed
几天前这件事看起来
not only possible, but li...
不仅有可能,而且...
Hey, buddy.
嘿,老兄
Sam.
山姆
Hey, uh, listen. I owe you an apology.
嘿,听着,我得向你道歉
Don't worry about it. No.
别在意这个了,不行
No, no, no. I, uh...
不行不行,我...
I treated you terrible and, uh, you don't deserve that.
我对你的态度太恶劣,不该那么对你的
You're a good man, a good employee,
你是个好人,好员工
and friend who's made a tremendous sacrifice for his...
一个好朋友,为了国家做出了...
his country.
很大牺牲
And, uh, for the rest of us.
也为我们大家做出了牺牲
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, it's okay.
嘿,别这样,没事的
It's more than okay. It's great.
不光是没事,简直就太棒了
Arlene's good. Our baby's good.
艾尔琳挺好的,我们的孩子也很好
Coby and Lisa are good.
科比和丽萨也很好
My armadillo Felix is good.
我的穿山甲菲力克斯也很好
Heh. Yeah.
是的
And now we're okay. Yup. Yup, we are.
我们也好了,没错,是的
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better.
我觉得真是好得没法再好了
I swear, sometimes I feel so lucky.
我真得说,有时我觉得自己很幸运
Uh-huh. Right. And so grateful.
没错,我心存感激
And I feel it so hard,
我的感觉好强烈
I think it's just gonna split me in half.
我觉得自己都要崩溃了
Right.
对啊
And I don't ever want it to stop.
我真希望永远不要停
You know?
你明白吗
Not really, but I'm happy for you.
不是很明白,但我为你感到高兴
Hey, Tommy.
嘿,托米
How come you're not answering the phone?
你怎么不接电话呢
Can I hope a ride with you?
能搭一下你的车吗
Or I can follow in my own car.
我还是在跟在你后面吧
Sheriff, you're injured. You'd be a liability.
警长,你受伤了,会拖累大家
Of course, sir.
当然了,长官
Need me to do anything on this end?
我能为这事出点什么力呢
Run to the store, grab me a pack of Luckies.
去商店里,给我买包烟去
Asshole.
混蛋
I ought to kill all you motherfuckers.
我要把你们这帮混账都宰了
I felt kind of bad shooting my own daddy.
杀了我老爸,我还有点难过
I ain't gonna feel nothing shooting you.
杀你们我可一点感觉都没有
Put the gun down, Felton. Nobody needs to get hurt.
把枪放下,费尔顿,没必要伤人
Maybe I like hurting people.
也许我就喜欢伤人
That's the blood talking.
你这是因为嗑了血
Look at me. I've been there, man.
看看我,我也那样做过,老兄
It's lying to you. You don't wanna hurt anybody.
这是假话,你也不愿意伤害别人的
You don't know what I want!
你怎么知道我想要什么
I know you want more V.
我知道你想要更多的吸血鬼血
And ain't nobody here gonna try to stop you from taking it with you.
你要带走吸血鬼血,我们都不会阻止你
Say goodbye to my woman, 'cause she's coming with me.
和我的女人道别吧,她就要跟我走了
No, she ain't.
不,她不走
She can either get in that truck by herself
她要么自己上车
or I can shoot you and put her in it.
要么我干掉你,把她拖进去
Her choice.
由她选择
I have to.
我别无选择
No, don't. Ten!
不,不要,十
Listen, when he shoots me,
听着,他朝我开枪的时候
you change and you run and you don't look back.
你马上转身就跑,不要回头
Nine. This is what I was born for, Jason.
九,这是我命中注定的,杰森
This is what's in store for me. You know that's not true.
这是我的宿命,这根本就不对
Who'll keep me from shooting him and dragging you off anyway?
你非要逼我朝他开枪,然后把你拖进车里吗
Because I know you ain't all bad.
我知道你并非无药可救
I know you wouldn't do that to these women and kids.
你也不会伤害这些妇女儿童
You know, with you and daddy both gone,
你和爸爸都走了
well, somebody gotta take care of everybody that's left.
必须有人来照顾这些人
And that somebody is you.
而那个人就是你
Tell me how to.
告诉我怎么做
You just help 'em, however you can.
你只要尽力去帮助他们就行了
If this is the last time I ever see you...
如果这是我最后一次见你...
I will find you. I promise.
我会找到你的,我保证
I'm so sorry, Jason.
我很抱歉,杰森
Don't you worry about your people. You just stay safe.
别担心他们,自己注意安全
I love you.
我爱你
She worth it?
她值吗
Okay.
Everybody...
各位
My name is Jason.
我叫杰森
Mama.
妈妈
Baby?
宝贝
Tara Mea? Baby?
泰拉·梅,宝贝
Don't come in here.
别进来
Reverend Daniels?
丹尼尔斯神父
Uh, hello.
呃,你好
I-I spilled some lemonade on my pants.
我把柠檬水洒在裤子上了
Baby, it ain't what it look like.
宝贝,不是你看到的那样
Yeah. Your mother was just helping me with my sermon
没错,你妈妈只是在帮我准备布道讲稿
when I spilled the lemonade.
结果我把柠檬水洒出来了
Tara mae.
泰拉·梅
I know this is embarrassing, but...
我知道这很尴尬,但是
Does his wife know? His kids?
他妻子知道吗,他孩子知道吗
He gonna tell them.
他会告诉他们的
Soon. Soon.
很快,是吗
He loves me.
他爱我
He gonna leave his wife. He just needs time.
他会离开他妻子的,只是需要点时间
I'm in love.
我坠入爱河了
Be happy for me.
你该为我高兴
God knows I don't have any business judging anybody,
我可没资格对人评头论足
but aren't you sick of this?
但你不觉得恶心吗
Don't you want to change your life while you got time?
你就不想趁现在改变你的人生吗
I am changing.
我在改变
I'm gonna be a minister's wife.
我要成为牧师的妻子
I'm gonna be happy at last.
我最终会得到幸福的
Good luck, mama.
祝你好运,妈妈
I really hope you will be.
我真心希望你能幸福
Tommy!
托米
I don't know if I can put up with Sam
不知道今天我还能不能
being an asshole again today.
再忍受山姆这混蛋
Not after everything I've been through in the last 24 hours.
尤其是在有过昨天的经历之后
I'm inside her right now.
我现在就在她体内
She can't get rid of me.
她无法摆脱我
This is hell. We're in hell.
这是地狱,我们在地狱
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You should not be working. We need the money.
你不该来上班的,我们需要钱
Do you wanna lose this baby?
你想失去这孩子吗
Of course not.
当然不想
I am seeing things.
我产生幻觉了
Bad things.
很恐怖
What kind of things? Blood.
什么幻觉,血
Ghosts.
I saw a monster head on you.
我当时看到你有个怪物脑袋
Look, where are you right now? Merlotte's.
你现在在哪儿,马洛特酒吧
Am I schizophrenic like my mama?
我和我妈妈一样精神分裂了吗
Look, I'm gonna be there as soon as I can, okay?
听着,我马上过去,好吗
I'm leaving right now.
我现在就出发
Okay. Okay. Hurry up, please.
好的,快点,求你快点
Hurry up.
快点
Hear that?
听到了吗
That's my wolves coming to rescue me.
我的狼人来救我了
Are you sure you're not hungry?
你真的不饿吗
I could make you a peanut butter and butter sandwich. No?
我可以给你做一份花生酱三明治,不要吗
Could you please not do that?
请你别这样好不好
How did you know to come for me? Here because Eric called me.
你怎么想到来找我的,埃里克叫我来的
Said he needed my help with something.
他说需要我帮忙
Promised to settle all my dad's debts.
还答应我摆平我父亲的债务
Why? You in trouble again?
怎么了,你又惹麻烦了吗
When am I not in trouble?
我什么时候舒心过
Is Janice okay?
珍妮丝还好吗
My whole family's okay, knock on wood.
上天保佑,我全家人都很好
Debbie's gone missing, though.
虽然,黛比失踪了
I've been thinking about you. A lot.
我一直在想你,很想很想
That's nice, I guess.
那真贴心啊
I even had a couple dreams about you.
我甚至还梦到过你
Alcide.
埃尔希德
No.
别这样
I'm just saying,
我只是想说
it sure is good to see you again.
能再见到你真的很开心
I'd have hated if we never saw each other again.
如果我们不能再见面,我会很难过的
Don't, okay?
别这么说好吗
Don't be such a good guy right now.
这时候就别充好人了
I can't help it if I'm a good guy.
可是事实如此
Yet every full moon,
除了每次月圆时
he turns into a wolf and kills and eats his prey.
他就变成狼,捕杀猎物
Rabbits and squirrels, not people.
只是兔子和松鼠,而不是人类
Details.
说详细点
Good, you're here.
很好,你来了
your truck out front? yup.
你的车在外面吗,是的
Let's go. Got a lot to do.
走吧,有一堆事要处理
Sookie, stay here.
苏琪,留在这儿
Pam'll protect you.
帕姆会保护你的
Feel safer protecting myself,
我还是自己保护自己吧
since I now know I'm basically vampire crack.
因为我知道自己根本就是吸血鬼的海洛因
By the way, I rescind the invitation to my house
顺便说一句,我对所有吸血鬼
for all vampires present.
撤回进出我家的邀请
So don't even think about following me home.
以后别想跟着我回家
Get up.
起来
I do not take orders from anybody.
我不服从任何人的命令
Suit yourself.
随你便
If you two have finished eye-fucking each other,
如果你俩互相瞪完眼了
can we go?
能走了吗
Eric, do not bring that thing back inside this bar.
埃里克,别把那家伙再带回来了
That's all we need.
就需要这个
Your so-called deputy here tipped the suspects off.
你所谓的副警长给嫌疑人通风报信
Whole place was cleaned out.
那个地方空空如也
Nobody there except him and two dead guys.
除了他和两个死者就没有别人
I told you, they was killed by Felton Norris,
我说了,他们是被费尔顿·诺里斯干掉的
who then stole my truck,
当时他还偷了我的车
Louisiana license plate larry-charlie...
车牌是路易斯安那州的,号码是Larry-charlie
Wille-8-M-2
Wille-8-m-2.
He took the v and his gun with him.
他身上有吸血鬼血和枪
Now I gotta call fucking New Orleans,
我现在还要打电话去新奥尔良
Tell 'em what a clusterfuck you got up here.
把你们惹的这堆烂事告诉他们
Sons of bitches, backwater hicks.
滚你妈的,这破地方
Where's my luckies? Somebody bring me my luckies.
我的烟呢,谁去给我买包烟
Nice.
好样的
Way you just fucked yourself and me both,
你可把我们俩都害惨了
that's pretty impressive.
干得真漂亮
And thanks for spilling the beans about Eggs to Tara.
我还要谢谢你把蛋蛋的事告诉泰拉
Andy, this ain't about us.
安迪,这不仅关系到你我
There are bigger things.
还关系到别人
Like what? A girl?
比如说,姑娘吗
Like a whole lot of other people
关系到很多很多
who ain't rely able to fend for themselves.
生活艰难的人们
Well, I hope you realize you just screwed your one chance
我希望你明白,你刚刚毁掉了一个
of ever making something of yourself.
能使你改头换面的机会
Sometimes the right thing to do is the wrong thing.
有时候做正确的事在别人看来却不对
And I know I did the right thing.
但我知道自己做的是正确的事情
Come here, come here.
来,来
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
没事了,没事了
What the fuck is happening to me, Jesus?
我究竟是怎么了,约瑟
My first memory is of my mama
我最开始就记得我妈
talking to motherfuckers who wasn't there.
跟空气在对话
Is... ? Is that what's happening to me?
是不是我也有了这种毛病
I don't think so. All right? I really don't.
我觉得不是,不会是那样的
I think you just opened up something inside you.
你也许无意识地打开了内心的一扇门
You're just much more sensitive now.
现在只是变得比较敏感而已
I don't want to be sensitive to that shit.
我可不想对那种东西敏感
I want it as far away from me as it can be.
我希望它离我越远越好
Listen to me, Lafayette. Look.
听我说,拉法耶
When my Tao Luca started teaching me magic,
希·卢卡开始教我法术的时候
I was in a sweat lodge for three days,
我在一间不透气的小屋里呆了三天
and the earth started talking to me,
直到我听见大地在和我说话
Literally, with multiple faces.
我说真的,它有不同的面孔
This shit don't make me feel better.
这些屁话安慰不了我
After, I started seeing things
从那之后,我开始能看见
that people wanted to hide.
人们想隐藏的事情
But i-it wore off.
但这种幻觉慢慢消失了
Or I just got used to it, I don't know.
或者我已经适应了,我也不清楚
Now, wait a minute.
等一等
You said somebody taught you magic?
你刚刚说有人教你法术
Yeah.
是的
You kind of need to be taught.
你需要有人引导
What are you? Huh?
你是什么人
I'm a brujo.
我是巫术师
a witch. you're a witch.
巫师,你是巫师
You're a witch who's a nurse who's a dude.
你是身兼护士身份的美男子巫师
Oh, well, shit, I guess I lucked out, then, huh?
天哪,我想我这是中头彩了
Oh, my god.
天呐
I love it.
我喜欢这个发型
Really?
是吗
I just needed to make a change.
我只想做出改变
Change is good.
改变是好事
Feels like forever since we just hung out.
这种感觉真是久违了
It has been forever.
这种感觉从未改变
I've been such a bitch to you.
我之前对你太刻薄了
Hey, don't beat yourself up,
在你经历这么多事之后
not after everything you've been through.
别这样责怪自己
I hate being mad at you.
我讨厌对你生气的样子
I know. You're basically my sister.
我明白,我们本来就情同姐妹
We shouldn't be mad at each other.
不应该生彼此的气
What the hell happened up in your bedroom?
你卧室里面是怎么回事
You don't even wanna know.
你不会想知道的
Vampire? Werewolf.
吸血鬼,狼人
I'm gonna run over to Merlotte's for a little while.
我过会儿要去马洛特酒吧看看
I need to see Lafayette.
我要去看看拉法耶
Will I see you later?
等会儿还能见到你吗
Yeah. I won't be gone long.
是的,我不会去太久的
Good, 'cause I don't wanna be alone right now.
很好,因为我现在不想独自一人了
Bye.
再见
We're done now, right?
我们两清了,对吧
My dad's out of debt. You leave him and my family alone.
我爸还了债,你不要再去招惹他和我的家人
Just kill me, viking.
杀了我吧,维京人
Take your fucking revenge.
向我复仇吧
That was the original plan.
起初是这么打算的
Then I was thinking,
后来我又想
how do I know beyond the shadow of a doubt
我怎么能毫无疑义地认定
that you won't find some sort of peace afterwards?
你不会去追求安宁的生活呢
Heaven. Oh, dear.
你是说天堂吧,宝贝
I can't bear the thought of you finding any redemption.
我一想到你获得救赎,心里就接受不了
Wrapped in silver, encased in concrete.
封在银中,困在混凝土内
You won't be going anywhere for at least a hundred years.
起码有一百年你哪儿都去不了
A hundred years, that's nothing to me.
一百年对我来说算不了什么
That's a nap.
小睡而已
That's 100 years with no escape from your grief.
这一百年,你的痛苦忧愁都无法排解
No escape from knowing I took what you love most
不能忘怀我夺走了你的最爱
and you will never get it back.
而且你永远都找不回来
A hundred years during which you will go mad.
在这一百年里你会彻底疯掉
Madder even than you are now.
甚至比现在更为癫狂
And you are as mad as a fucking hatter.
癫狂至极,不可救药
A hundred years for me to plan
我有一百年时间
exactly how I'm gonna kill you both!
仔细计划怎么杀了你们俩
Have fun.
祝你愉快
This is who I am, Godric.
这就是我,格瑞克
This is what you made!
这就是你造成的
Do you not see that he is the one who is mad?
你难道没看到,他才是疯子吗
Speaking to phantoms?
对着幻影说话
All I can see is how utterly powerless you are
我看到的是,即将被活埋的你
knowing that you're about to be buried alive.
是多么的无能为力
And honestly, it's a thing of great beauty.
实话说,这景象太好看了
You will regret this.
你会为此后悔的
Maybe.
也许吧
But right now, it feels fucking good.
但是此时此刻,我感觉棒极了
When fate presents one with such a grand opportunity,
遇到这么千载难逢的机会
what else is one to do?
我还能怎么做呢
This is Ruben.
我是鲁本
It's Northman.
我是诺思曼
I want you to find my progeny, Pam, and kill her. Now.
我要你马上找到我的后裔帕姆,杀了她
Ah. No peeking.
不许偷看
And no using special vampire powers, either.
也不许用吸血鬼的超能力
Okay.
好吧
Easy, easy. I gotcha.
慢点,慢点,我来扶你
All right.
好吧
A little dip.
注意有个小坑
There we go.
好了
Would you please come in?
你愿意进来吗
It smells funny.
闻起来怪怪的
Hoyt.
霍伊特
I hope you like it. I already paid the deposit.
我希望你喜欢,我已经付定金了
It's totally cute.
非常可爱
No, I mean, it could be really cute. Can you paint it?
不,我是说,还可以更好,你能刷漆吗
Oh, of course. Gonna do all kinds of stuff.
当然可以,还有很多事情要做呢
But, uh, building a totally tricked-out hidey-hole for you
但是,为你造一个漂漂亮亮的小窝
is first on the list, though.
是首要任务
You wanna live together?
想一起住吗
I wanna marry you.
我要娶你
But... uh, we can't.
但是,我们不能
Says who?
谁说的
People become ministers on the internet.
现在都可以上网注册成为牧师
So, what's to keep me from becoming a minister
我怎么就不能自己当牧师
and marrying us myself?
为我们主持婚礼呢
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I don't know what I'd do without you.
没有你我不知道该怎么办
Well, it's lucky for you you'll never have to find out.
幸运的是我们会永远在一起
No!
不要
We must talk.
我们必须谈谈
Come in.
进来
Russell is gone.
罗素不在了
Thank god for small favors.
感谢上帝的恩惠
Eric as well.
埃里克也不在了
What? I ended him.
什么,我结果了他
Why?
为什么
He tasted you.
他吸了你的血
He knew what you are.
他知道了你的身份
Even if we are to go our separate ways,
即使我们俩要分道扬镳
I will make sure that you are safe.
我还是要确保你的安全
But Eric would never...
但是埃里克绝对不会...
Sookie, most vampires are not like me.
苏琪,其他吸血鬼可不会像我一样
Even if holding themselves back occurred to them,
就算他们能抑制住自己的想法
they would probably not be able to.
他们还是很可能抑制不住自己的行动
I'm not taking any chances.
我绝对不能冒险
I intend to bring the true death
我要彻底杀掉所有
to all that have tasted you and know what you are.
吸过你的血并且知道你身份的人
Russell, Eric...
罗素,埃里克
Pam, the Queen,
帕姆,女王
And any who discover it in the future.
还有今后所有了解到真相的人
I will do anything to keep you safe,
我会不惜一切地保护你
even if it means me not being a part of your life.
即使这意味着我不能与你厮守
This I swear to you.
我向你发誓
I have never loved, nor will I ever love,
我对你的爱之深切,从前没有过
as I have loved you.
以后也不会有
Wait. Don't go.
等一下,别走
Did you tell her you were originally
你有没有告诉她
sent by the Queen of Louisiana to procure her
最初路易斯安那女王派你来赢得她芳心
because of what she might be?
就是因为她可能是精灵
What?
什么
I did not know why she wanted you.
我不知道她为什么想得到你
As I grew to know you, I purposely kept you from her.
随着对你的了解加深,我有意让你远离她
Were you ever gonna tell me?
你有想过把事实告诉我吗
I hoped to someday. I swear it.
我发誓,总有一天会告诉你
What about you letting two psychos
你们遇见的那晚,你让两个疯子
beat her within an inch of her life
差点杀了她,你才有机会让她吸你的血
so you could feed her your blood the night you met?
这件事也打算告诉她吗
Think she'll forgive you for that?
你觉得她凭什么原谅你
Oh, my god.
我的天
Sookie...
苏琪
Is it true?
这是真的吗
Yes.
是的
He tried to silence me tonight
今晚他想杀我灭口
so you would never know.
这样你就永远不知道了
He doesn't wanna protect you.
他从来没有想要保护你
He only wants to protect himself.
只想着保全他自己
Get out of my house. Please!
滚出我家,求你别这样
Don't ever come here.
再也别来了
Don't ever call me.
别打电话给我
Don't ever talk to me. Ever.
永远别和我讲话,永远
You manipulated me into falling in love with you.
你竟然设计让我爱上你
It is who you are, Sookie,
我爱的是你,苏琪
not what you are, that I love,
不是因为你是精灵
and will love always, until I meet the true death.
我会永远爱你,直到我真的死去
Love?! You don't even get to use that word.
爱,你不配说爱
I rescind my invitation. No!
我收回邀请,别这样
I want my phone back.
把我的手机还给我
You too.
你也一样
Get the fuck off my porch and out of my life.
滚出我家,滚出我的生活
For the record, I would never have given you to Russell.
正式告知你,我绝对不会把你交给罗素
Go back to hell where you came from,
哪儿来的滚哪儿去
you fucking dead piece of shit.
你这该死的僵尸
I'm sorry to see you suffer like this,
看到你这么痛苦,我很抱歉
but I thought you had the right to know.
但我觉得你有权知道真相
Did you kill him?
你杀了他没有
Please tell me you killed him,
最好已经把他杀了
because I will never get all the cement out of my hair.
因为我头发上的水泥怎么也弄不干净
I gave him a much worse punishment.
我给了他更严厉的惩罚
Ruben tried to kill me, by the way.
顺便告诉你,鲁本想杀我
I took him out.
我把他解决掉了
Oh, great.
太好了
On top of everything, I'm out an assassin.
到头来,我损失了一个杀手
I have zero patience with that shit.
我可没耐心管这破事
Tommy, come back here!
托米,到这儿来
Fuck!
So now you're gonna shoot me?
你现在要向我开枪吗
Give my money back.
把钱还我
Fuck you.
去你妈的
You came along, changed my whole life,
你的出现改变了我的一生
took away everything I knew.
改变了我的想法和信念
And now you're just throwing me away like garbage.
现在你要把我像垃圾一样扔掉
I think I might have saved your life, you stupid little shit.
我以为我可以拯救你,你这蠢货
Yeah, stupid. Good, rub it in!
是啊,蠢货,很好,继续骂啊
Just give me my money.
把钱给我
How am I supposed to live?
我靠什么生活
Get a job.
找个工作
I can't fucking read.
我他妈不识字
Not my problem.
跟我无关
Fuck you.
去你妈的
You ain't gonna shoot, shit.
你不会开枪的,混蛋
Your majesty.
陛下
We'll side step your recent defection.
先不谈你最近的变节行为
For now.
以后再说
Tell me, do I make a good widow?
说,我这寡妇当得怎么样
You are a vision.
你真美
Bill,
比尔
don't be such a sourpuss.
别这么扫兴嘛
Aren't you the least bit excited?
难道你一点都不兴奋吗
Russell is no more.
罗素不在了
I am pleased, yes.
是的,我很高兴
Dear me.
天啊
How dreary you are.
你真让人压抑
All right, bring me the girl.
好吧,带她来见我
I have waited centuries to find a true fae.
为了真正的精灵,我已经等了几百年
I can't wait to feel the sunlight on my skin again.
我迫不及待地想要沐浴在阳光下
Maybe I'll get a yacht.
也许我该买艘游艇
Sookie is not here.
苏琪不在这儿
Yes, I brought you here
是的,我只是找借口
under false pretenses.
让你到这儿来
But I do have another surprise for you.
但确实有惊喜给你
Only one of us will leave this house.
你我只有一人能够走出这幢房子
You dare challenge me?
你竟然敢向我挑战
I'm over twice your age.
我年长你一倍
Yes.
是的
But I have nothing left to lose.
但是我已经破釜沉舟了
Gran, I am so lost.
奶奶,我好迷茫
I followed my heart,
我遵从内心的想法
but it led me down a dead-end road.
但却走到一条死路
I miss you so much.
我好想你
I've never felt so alone.
从没有像此刻这样孤独
And I've spent my whole life feeling alone.
我这一生都很孤独
Sookie.
苏琪
You're not alone.
你并不是孤单一人
Come with us.
跟我们走吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ultimate ['ʌltimit]

想一想再看

n. 终极,根本,精华
adj. 终极的,根本

 
restraint [ri'streint]

想一想再看

n. 抑制,克制,束缚

联想记忆
majority [mə'dʒɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 多数,大多数,多数党,多数派
n.

 
epidemic [.epi'demik]

想一想再看

n. 传染病,流行病
adj. 流行的,传染性

联想记忆
fang [fæŋ]

想一想再看

n. 尖牙

联想记忆
concrete ['kɔnkri:t]

想一想再看

adj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的
n. 水

联想记忆
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂静
vt. 使安静,使沉默

 
counselor ['kaunsələ]

想一想再看

n. 顾问,参事,法律顾问 =counsellor

 
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。