There's a corner on ThirtySecond Street that could...
三二街上有块地方我们可以
I'm sorry, Ma. I didn't realize it was so late.
对不起 妈妈 我没注意到这么晚了
I was watching you at dinner. Yeah.
晚饭时我在观察你 然后呢
People like you, don't they, Mr. Kowalski?
你很讨人喜欢 对吧 科瓦斯基先生
Well, I'm sure people like you too.
你肯定也很讨人喜欢
No, not really. I annoy people.
不 我总是讨人嫌
Why did you decide to be a baker?
你为什么要做点心师呢
Well, because I'm dying in that canning factory.
因为我在罐头厂呆的快要窒息了
Everyone there's dying.
那的人都是行尸走肉
It just crushes the life outta you.
那里能活生生把你的意志榨干
You like canned food? No.
你喜欢罐头食品吗 不喜欢
Yeah. Me neither. That's why I want to make pastries, you know.
我也不喜欢 所以我想做手工点心
It makes people happy. We're going this way.
吃点心让人开心 这边走
So did you get your loan?
那你拿到贷款了吗
No, I ain't got no collateral.
没 我没东西作抵押
Stayed in the army too long, apparently, I don't know.
或许是在部队呆太久了 谁知道呢
You fought in the war? Of course I fought in the war, everyone fought in the war. You didn't fight in the war?
你打过仗吗 当然打过 人人都打过仗 你难道没有吗
I worked mostly with dragons, Ukrainian Ironbellies, Eastern Front.
我主要和龙打交道 乌克兰铁腹龙 东线战场