手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第20集 凯勒因破解"A"的手机遭报复

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on Pretty Little Liars...

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
That's what you got from from Ali's claim ticket?
你用艾莉的行李单就取回来这个
Check it out. What is that?
看看这个,这是什么
It's a phone number. Let's call it.
电话号码,打一下试试
I don't want to do this on the phone.
我不想在电话里说
Will you meet me?
你能跟我见个面吗
Are we still on for Saturday?
我们周六还一起出去吗
I just don't know if I can handle it
如果你再伤害自己的话
if you're hurting yourself.
我不知道自己能否继续下去
What does the Dilaurentis family have on us?
迪劳伦提斯家有我们的什么把柄吗
It's complicated.
这件事很复杂
My dad, is he your father too?
我爸爸,也是你爸爸吗
Let's go home. Where's home?
我们回家吧,什么叫家
That's a joke.
那就是个笑话
You just gotta stop working on these videos.
你别再弄这些视频了
They're dangerous.
太危险了
Especially since the people that we're talking about
更何况我们谈论的那些人
are in this town watching me.
在这镇上监视我
Take this home and burn it.
把这个带回家然后烧掉
Is it Page Five?
是第五页吗
There's nothing left that could link us to that night.
这样就没有任何线索能把我们同那晚联系起来了
Our championship rosewood sharks
我们的冠军玫瑰镇鲨鱼队
are running a little behind
稍微迟到了一点
but they'll be here any minute.
但是他们随时都可能到
I thought you couldn't get online in this cave.
我还以为你在这个鬼地方上不了网
I've got a hotspot in my pocket.
我口袋里有一个无线热点(我口袋里有一个好家伙)
Yeah, I know, but what does that have to do with computers?
我知道,但是那跟电脑有什么关系呢
I am the wifi.
我就是无线网
Kookookatchoo.
很酷吧
Where are they?
他们在哪儿呢
I told my mom we'd be studying at the library so that's covered.
我跟我妈说今晚要在图书馆学习掩饰过去了
Good.
干得不错
You sure you wanna do this tonight?
你确定今天晚上要这样做吗
Yeah, are you kidding?
当然,你开什么玩笑
We have to find out what this guy knows about Ali.
我们必须弄清这个人对艾莉了解多少
And why his number was in Ali's Vivian's coat.
他的号码为什么会在艾莉薇薇安的外套里
And we finally got this meeting set, so it's gotta be tonight.
我们好不容易安排好了见面,就是今晚
Look, we're gonna have your back the whole time.
听着,我们都会一直支持你的
I know.
我知道
So my mom talked to your mom.
我妈妈跟你妈妈谈过了
You know it wasn't just one sleepover, Spence.
你知道你不是只在我家过个夜,斯宾塞
It's been a whole week.
已经一整周了
My mom just wants to know why you're not going home.
我妈妈只是想知道你为什么不回家
I just
我只是
I can't deal with my family right now.
现在没办法面对我家里人
Can I help?
我能帮得上忙吗
I know, the sign's kinda nerdy.
我知道,这个牌子有点傻
The sign's beautiful.
这很漂亮啊
Way to go, champ!
干得好,冠军
Em, my mom said that we could have the team party at my house.
艾米,我妈说可以在我家开个庆祝派对
That's great!
那真是太棒了
Caleb Rivers?
凯勒·里弗斯
I got a court order here to impound your laptop.
法院允许我扣押你的笔记本
What for?
为什么
Someone's been hacking into secure school files.
有人黑进了学校的安全系统
I traced them back to your IP address.
我们追踪到是你的IP地址
You think if I did something like that
你认为我会傻到
I'd be stupid enough to leave a trail?
做了那种事还留下线索吗
We'll find out. Come on. Hand it over.
我们会查明的,来吧,交给我
Any passwords we're gonna need?
有什么我们要用到的密码吗
Court order says you can take the machine.
法院说你可以拿走这台机器
It doesn't say anything about what's in my head.
没有说你可以拿走我脑子里的东西
What was that about?
怎么回事
Don't worry about it.
别担心
"Don't worry about it?"
别担心
He took your computer.
他可拿了你的电脑
They couldn't get into it with a can opener.
他们用开罐器可打不开
Be right back.
一会儿回来
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Garret took caleb's computer. Court order.
加勒特把凯勒的电脑拿走了,法院命令
Why would you want me to forget about this?
你为什么叫我别管这件事
Cause I think you're freaked out enough for the both of us.
我觉得你已经为我们担惊受怕够了
Hey. I didn't do what they think I did.
我没有做他们说的那些事
They're just fishing.
他们只是在试探
They made it up. There's nothing on my laptop.
他们胡编的,我笔记本里什么也没有
What about the information from the phone we gave you?
那我们给你的手机里面的信息呢
I keep it on flash drives. I back it up online.
我存在闪存里了,在网上也有备份
Besides, if there was shady stuff on my computer,
再者,如果我电脑里有隐藏文件
it still wouldn't matter.
也没有关系的
Yes, it would. It does.
不,有关系,太有关系了
No, they couldn't get through my firewall.
不会的,他们破不了我的防火墙
Not without my help.
没有我的帮助是不可能的
Caleb, you know how I was worried
凯勒,你知道我有多担心
about something bad happening to you
如果你继续破解那个该死的手机
if you kept decoding the stupid phone?
会发生什么不好的事吗
Yeah.
我知道
Well, this is it.
这就开始了
Someone broke into your computer
有人黑进了你的电脑
and put those stolen files on your hard drive
在你硬盘上放了些你找不到的
where you wouldn't be able to find them.
被盗文件
And I think that someone might be Garrett.
我觉得就是加勒特做的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I just do.
我就是知道
So can't you just go online
所以你就不能赶紧上网
and do that magic thing where you remotely
用你的神奇魔力
hack into your computer and erase all the scary, bad stuff?
进入你的电脑把那些可怕的东西删掉吗
It's a real thing, right?
真的可以实现,是吧
Yeah, I can do that.
当然,我做得到
Holden, I told you.
霍顿,我告诉过你
I can't cover for you
我没法继续帮你掩护下去
unless I know what it is that you're doing
除非你告诉我你到底在干什么
and why it involves these baggies filled with
还有为什么你的包里装着...
I do Tang Soo Do.
我在练唐手道
What?
什么
It's a martial art. It's Korean.
是一种武术,韩国的
I compete, and my parents don't like it.
我在比赛,但我的父母不希望我那样
They forbid me to keep training.
他们禁止我继续训练
Are we talking, like, basements and naked light bulbs,
我们是在说那些,地下室,灯泡
People missing all their teeth?
人们被打得牙齿尽失之类的东西吗
No. Everyone's got teeth.
不是,不会掉牙的
Holden, I'm serious.
霍顿,我是认真的
That bruise was pretty intense.
你的伤真的很严重
All better.
全好了
Those pills were just some pain meds
那些只是些止痛药
I never even used.
我甚至都还没用过
It's really not a big deal.
真的没什么大不了
And there's a tournament coming up.
马上就要开始比赛了
It's a big one, and tomorrow night's the qualifiers.
这是非常大型的比赛,明晚是资格赛
I I can't miss it.
我,我真的不能错过
So, please.
所以拜托了
This is really important to me.
这对我来说真的非常重要
Okay.
好吧
All right.
那就这样吧
It's a date.
说定了
All the letters are initials of cities where I grew up
所有的字母都是我长大的城市的首字母
in the order that I lived there.
按照我居住的顺序
So, Seattle, Wilmette, etc.
西雅图,威尔梅特,等等
I also alternate capital letters.
大小写字母交替排列
1105? What's that?
1105,那是什么意思
Nothing. Just a number.
没什么,就是个数字而已
It's good to use numbers in your password.
在密码里用一些数字比较好
Just a number? There was an exclamation point after it.
只是单纯的数字,后面还有一个感叹号
Yeah, well, it's good to use punctuation, too.
是的,用标点也是个不错的方法
Once I'm logged in,
只要我进去了
I can search and destroy all of the files I want.
就能查找或删除任何我需要的文件
Crap!
该死
What? What's wrong?
怎么了,出了什么问题
I can't connect.
我连不上
Well, don't you have your hot thing?
你不是有那个无线热什么吗
Spot. Yeah, but the problem is on the other end.
无线热点,是,但问题出在另外一边
Either they haven't even tried to mess with my computer yet,
他们要不然是还没开始尝试破解我的电脑
or they're smart enough to keep it offline.
或者聪明到知道把它控制在线下
Why are you having drinks with Noreen?
你为什么要和诺琳一起喝酒啊
Why do you think?
你觉得是为什么呢
Aria needs a ride into the city.
艾瑞亚得去一趟城里
Holden?
和霍顿一起
When did that happen?
什么时候约的
About 15 minutes ago.
十五分钟前
Well, I hate Noreen.
我讨厌诺琳
I know, that's why I didn't invite you.
我知道,所以才没请你去
That one goes to the book fair.
那一箱拿到书展去
You know, if you were open to letting Aria take the train,
如果你能同意让艾瑞亚坐火车
I wouldn't have to find ways to kill time in Philadelphia.
我就不用在费城找法子打发时间了
Or, Aria and Holden can just do something right here in town.
或者,艾瑞亚和霍顿可以就在镇上玩玩
Byron, when are we gonna loosen the leash a little?
拜伦,我们能别看这么紧了吗
Hasn't she won back some of our trust?
她不是赢回我们的部分信任了吗
I mean, she stopped seeing Fitz,
她已经没和费兹来往了
she's dating a nice kid we've known since preschool.
和一个我们从幼儿园就认识的孩子在交往
Second guessing her every move
一再质疑她的每个行为
is starting to feel a little extreme.
有些过分了
No, dating your English teacher is extreme.
不,和自己的英语老师交往才过分
All right? We are being parents.
好吧,我们是父母
We're being
我们是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just not ready yet.
我只是还没准备好
Okay? I'll come back for the other box.
好吗,我等会儿来拿那个箱子
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Your office is closed.
你办公室的门没开
Yeah, I only work a couple hours a day.
是的,我一天只工作几个小时
Getting the place up and running again.
慢慢恢复正常运营
Did your father send you?
是你爸让你来的吗
No, I haven't talked to him.
不是,我还没告诉他
You still don't believe it.
你还是不信
I believe it, that's why I haven't talked to him.
我信,所以我才没告诉他
I haven't talked to anybody about this.
这件事我没告诉任何人
Well, you better talk to your dad.
你最好和你爸谈谈
No, I'm talking to you.
不,我在和你说话呢
Look, I didn't come back here to get between you and your father.
我回来不是为了介入你和你爸之间的
Well, it's a little late for that.
现在说这个有点晚了
I'm sorry. I really am.
我很抱歉,真的
This was never about hurting you.
我从没想过要伤害你
Well, what is it about?
那是为了什么
Please, Jason.
拜托,杰森
You left town the night that I was arrested.
我被捕的那晚,你离开了镇子
So what made you come back now?
你现在是为什么回来
It was another one of those boxes Ali liked so much.
那是另一个艾莉钟爱的盒子
I found it under the floorboards of a room at my grandmother's.
我在我奶奶家一个房间的地板下找到的
When I hide things, they stay hid.
我要藏的东西,都会藏得好好的
Something Ali used to say.
这是艾莉曾经说过的
There were letters to my mom from your dad.
还有一些你爸写给我妈的信
Love letters?
情书吗
Couple of those.
有几封是
Then I'm born, and he starts sounding like a lawyer.
我出生后,他的语气越来越像律师
"In light of recent events." "Under the current situation."
"鉴于近期事件" "在当前形势下"
That's my dad.
是我爸的语气
There was something else in that box.
那个盒子里还有别的东西
$15,000 in cash.
一万五千元的现金
In envelopes.
装在三个信封里
$5,000 in each one.
每个里面有五千元
Where would Ali have gotten that kind of money?
艾莉从哪儿弄到的那些钱
Think about it.
想想看
She found those letters
她发现了那些信
and figured out what they meant
知道了他们的私情
and then she blackmailed my father
然后以此敲诈我爸
to keep from blowing up both families.
否则就闹得两家不得安宁
I know.
我知道
It's hard to believe when you say it out loud.
你说出口的时候,真让人难以置信
Yeah, but if anybody had the nerve to do something,
是的,但如果有人敢做这种事
that was Ali.
那肯定是艾莉
So, you're a friend of Vivian's.
你就是薇薇安的朋友
Yeah.
正是
How much money does she owe you?
她欠你多少钱
Vivian owes you money?
薇薇安也欠你钱吗
She owes me a lot more than money.
她欠我的可不只是钱
She owes me a job
她欠我一个工作
and she almost owes me a girlfriend.
她差点还欠我一个女朋友
Thanks to you calling that number.
多亏你打了那个电话
You said that she cost you a job. What did she do?
你刚说她让你丢了份工作,她干了什么
I worked at Allegheny Cellular.
我之前在阿勒格尼通讯公司工作
Human Resources.
人力资源部
Your friend came in asking for a job,
你朋友过来说想找份工作
but she didn't want a job, she wanted information,
但她并不是想找工作,她想查些信息
and she said she'd pay for it.
她说她会付钱给我
What kind of information?
什么信息
I get it.
我知道了
You're Alison.
你是艾莉森
Vivian told you about Alison?
薇薇安跟你提起过艾莉森吗
She said she had a friend named Alison
她说她有个朋友叫艾莉森
who was getting texts from somebody.
总是收到某个人的短信
The number was blocked
那个号码被隐藏了
and she wanted to know where they were coming from.
她想知道那些短信是谁发的
She'd pay to find out.
她愿意花钱去查
Did you find out?
你查出来了吗
Yeah, I found out.
查出来了
Then I made the mistake of telling your pal
但我在钱到手之前
before I had the money in my hand.
一不小心告诉了你朋友
She dropped off the map
她销声匿迹了
and I got fired for accessing restricted information.
而我因为访问限制性信息而被开除了
What did you find out about the person that was sending those texts?
你查出了发短信那人的什么事
Are you listening? I did not get paid.
你刚有在听吗,我还没拿到钱
I want what she owes me.
我要拿回她欠我的
How much does she owe you?
她欠你多少钱
$2,000.
两千
$2,000 dollars?
两千美元吗
That's the price today.
这是今天的价
But it could go up depending on market conditions.
但是根据市场行情有可能会涨哦
Don't ever use that number again.
别再打那个号码了
If you wanna do business, call me here.
如果你愿意做交易,打这个号码
Oh, who do I ask for when I call?
我打过去的时候应该找谁
Tell 'em you wanna talk to Jonah.
就说你要找约拿
He thought I was Ali.
他以为我是艾莉
I mean, he doesn't know she is dead.
他不知道艾莉死了
And if he finds out,
一旦被他发现
there won't be enough money in the world to make him talk.
那花多少钱也不能让他开口了
If this Jonah had real information,
如果这个约拿手上的信息属实
Ali might've known who "A" was.
那艾莉可能已经知道A是谁了
And that's why she was killed.
那就是她被杀的原因
We have to find out
我们得查清楚
what he told her about those messages.
关于那些短信,他跟艾莉说了什么
What are we supposed to do?
我们能怎么做
Throw a bikini car wash?
装成比基尼女郎洗车挣钱吗
Even if we talked Prudence Finn into a tube top,
即使让普鲁登斯·芬恩穿上透视装
we wouldn't raise enough money.
我们也不可能凑够钱
Spencer?
斯宾塞
My account's been on lock down since we were arrested.
我们被捕以后,我的账户就被冻结了
So where are we gonna get the money from?
那我们该从哪儿弄钱
Do have any idea when I can get the thing back?
你知道我啥时候能把电脑拿回来吗
Because I'm a high school student.
因为我是高中生
I've got papers to write and homework to do.
我得写论文,得做作业
Plus, they cost a lot of money.
还有,那个很贵的
Plus, it's mine.
再说,那是我的东西
Caleb, was that the cops?
凯勒,是警察吗
What'd they say?
他们说什么
They said I could get my laptop back today.
他们说我今天能把电脑拿回来
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, if I cooperate.
真的,如果我配合的话
What're you going to do?
你准备怎么办
So, we're on for tonight.
今晚按计划进行
I worked things out on my end.
我这边的问题都解决了
Good, 'cause we really gotta talk about that interview.
很好,我们真的得谈谈面试的事
I need to get back to Shaffer tomorrow at the latest.
我最晚明天就得回复谢弗
Yeah, we'll talk about it.
好的,我们好好谈谈
I know this is a huge opportunity for you.
我知道这对你是个千载难逢的机会
No, that's not what matters.
不,这个不是重点
It's what your dad thinks if I don't take it.
重点是如果我不接受,你爸爸会怎么想
Yeah, well, maybe he should just move to New Orleans.
是的,也许他应该搬到新奥尔良去
We should have this conversation face to face,
我们得当面讨论这个
but I just don't really know where.
但我真不知道哪里可以面谈
I do.
我知道
There's this tiny, hole in the wall, vegan place
有个狭小但精致的地方,素食馆
that just opened up, center city.
刚刚开张,在市中心
Wait, a restaurant?
等等,餐厅吗
Lower your expectations. It seats two.
别抱太高期望,只能坐两个人
Oh, so it's bigger than your apartment.
看来比你家大呀
What's it called?
叫什么名字
Chez Mirabelle Vegan Bistro.
米拉贝尔素菜馆
French food?
法式菜肴吗
Wow, you must really like me.
你肯定超爱我
Aria, it's French vegan food. I must really love you.
艾瑞亚,是法式素食,我肯定很爱你
Tempting, isn't it?
很想查清楚,是吧
The I.T. guys say not to open it.
信息技术部的同事说不要开机
It could connect to the wireless.
它可能会连上无线网
Your, uh, your guys have any luck getting in?
你们,你们能登进去了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Might have to send it to Pittsburgh.
可能得把它送到匹兹堡去
I I bet we could get the kid to talk.
我想我们可以让那孩子老实交代
So, Alison Dilaurentis murder investigation
在对艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯谋杀案的调查中
turned up a new piece of evidence.
又出现了新的证据
It has to do with the missing page of the autopsy report.
很可能与验尸报告中的缺页有关
Tell me what you think is going on in this photo.
说说你对这张照片的看法
Can't we get him a lawyer or something?
我们就不能给他找个律师什么的吗
I know you wanna help.
我知道你想帮他
but Caleb's got a family now.
但凯勒现在有自己的家人
And if he needs legal help
如果他需要法律援助
He won't ask them.
他不会向家人求助
He doesn't want them to know.
他不想让他们知道
He's barely talking to me about it.
他对我都不肯多说
Hello?
你好
I come bearing fruit.
我带了些水果来
Great.
太好了
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Um, can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
I'll be down in a minute.
我很快就下来
Okay. Hey, Maya.
好的,你好,玛雅
Hey.
你好
Put down the icing.
别摆弄糖霜了
We've been invited to the police station.
警局请我们去喝茶
What do you mean it was an old joint?
你说是支旧烟卷是什么意思
Old, as in, pregetting busted
就是说抽它的人
and packed off to camp straight and narrow.
药劲还没上来就直被发现了
Where did your mom find it?
你妈妈在哪找到的
We've been getting stuff out of storage.
我们正在清理储藏室
Boxes from when we lived in the Dilaurentis house.
那些盒子在我们搬进迪劳伦提斯家时就有
I even found a box of Ali's stuff.
我甚至找到一个装着艾莉遗物的盒子
It was in junk from my dresser.
那支大麻混在我旧梳妆台里的杂物里
Half an old, driedup joint.
只有半截,都放干了
You explained that it was from before, right?
你跟他们解释那是很久以前的了,是吗
They don't believe me.
他们不相信我
Em, my folks are gonna send me back to True North.
艾米,我家人要把我送回正北戒毒所
We'll go talk to your parents. We'll explain it.
我们去和你父母谈,好好解释
I mean, they can't just ship you off again.
他们不能再这样把你送走了
Emily No!
艾米丽,不
I'm not gonna say goodbye to you again.
我绝不会再跟你分离
Never.
永远都不会
How you been, Ashley?
过得好吗,艾什莉
Fine.
还好
It's been a while.
好久不见了
Doesn't feel that way to me.
我倒不这么觉得
I called you in to talk about Alison's murder investigation.
找你们谈是为了调查艾莉森的谋杀案
Copies of a particular page
她验尸报告复印件上的某一页
of her autopsy report have been stolen.
无一例外被偷走了
We've been looking into it.
我们一直在调查此事
And we found this.
并发现了这个
This is from a security camera outside the morgue.
这是停尸间的监控录像拍下来的
Anything you can tell me about that photo, Hanna?
对这张照片你有什么要说的吗,汉娜
Okay, it's almost time for you to give me my importance face.
好吧,你差不多又要给我甩脸子了
And why weren't Emily and Spencer and their parents called in as well?
为何艾米丽斯宾塞和他们的父母没被传讯
Hey. You may not have to answer his questions,
你可以拒绝回答他的问题
but you're sure as hell going to answer mine.
但你必须回答我的
What were you doing in those outfits?
你穿着那一身究竟是在干吗
We put them on as a joke.
我们就是开个玩笑
A joke.
玩笑
We dared Spencer to go in the morgue.
我们在打赌斯宾塞敢不敢去停尸间
I didn't know there were files in there.
我不知道那里还有文件
I already told you I know when you're lying.
我告诉过你,你撒谎的时候我看得出来
We did not take that page.
我们没有偷那页文件
Mom said that Spencer just left.
你妈妈说斯宾塞刚走
She go home?
她回家了
No, to Hanna's.
不,去汉娜家了
Em's throwing a victory party for the swim team.
艾米在为游泳队办庆功宴
So, where are you and Holden headed off to this time?
你和霍顿这次打算去哪
Some new arcade.
一家新开的游戏厅
They're supposed to have all these really cool vintage games.
那里有些很棒的仿古游戏
Ms. Pacman, pinball...
吃豆小姐,弹珠台什么的
Oh, that sounds fun.
听起来很好玩
Yeah.
是啊
And, uh, what time is mom taking you?
那,你妈妈什么时候送你去
Uh, nowish.
就现在
And you'll be home...?
那你几点回家
At 11, dad.
11点,爸爸
You meeting any other friends there?
你在那还有别的朋友要见吗
Nope.
没有
It's just me and Holden.
就我和霍顿
And some nerdy gamers with very creative facial hair.
还有些造型诡异的游戏狂人
Are you holding her up?
你还要耽搁她多久
No, she's she's all yours.
不,她就交给你了
Um, so maybe it's time you and Holden
那么,你跟霍顿以后能不能
started hanging out a little closer to home.
在离家比较近的地方玩呢
Holden just likes going into the city.
霍顿喜欢去城里玩
There's a lot more to do there.
那里可玩的地方更多
Museums and street fairs.
博物馆啊街市啊
There's more than just one restaurant.
餐馆也多得多
Yeah, but from the way his mom talks, I mean
是啊,但是听他妈妈的口气
I'm surprised they're okay with him
我很惊讶他们家会一直
being that far away all the time.
允许他跑这么远
Far away? It's an hour.
远吗,就一小时车程而已
You know what I mean. She's worried about him.
你知道我的意思,他妈妈太担心他了
And if something happens
如果出了什么事
What?
什么
Mom, what would happen?
妈妈,能发生什么事
Honey, he has a heart condition.
亲爱的,他有心脏病
He's talked about that with you, hasn't he?
他跟你说过的吧
Yeah. No, yeah, yeah. Of course he has.
说过,不,当然说过
Okay. Well, you know. Think about it.
好吧,你也知道,考虑下吧
The cops called them down there?
警察把她们叫去的吗
Which cops?
哪些警察
I don't know.
我不知道
There was a note on the counter
我和玛雅下楼的时候
when I came downstairs with Maya.
只看到了柜台上留的纸条
I'm going upstairs
我上楼去了
trusting you to keep an eye on everything down here.
我相信你会看好这里的
Okay.
好的
Hey. What's going on with Caleb?
凯勒出什么事了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That's not why we were called down there.
我们不是因为这个而被传讯的
Wilden's back.
威尔登回来了
He still thinks we had something to do with Ali's murder.
他仍然认为我们和艾莉的死有关
There's a photo of the three of us outside the coroner's office
他手里有我们三个在验尸官办公室门前
looking for Page Five.
企图找报告第五页的照片
"A" was following us?
难道那时A在跟踪我们
No. Security cameras.
不,是监控录像
There's an investigation going on.
警方正在调查
He said the copies of that page are missing.
他说报告复印件上的那一页也都没有了
Copies? As in every copy?
复印件,所有复印件吗
If the cops don't have it then it had to have been an inside job.
如果是在警察手里丢的,那肯定有内贼
Garrett.
是加勒特
Officer twoface is gonna open that laptop.
双面警探肯定会去开那台电脑的
I mean, what if Caleb goes to jail?
要是凯勒入狱了怎么办
It's gonna be all my fault.
那将是因我之过
It's not gonna happen.
不会的
What're you doing?
你要干吗
Jonah knows something that could help us
约拿知道的事或许能帮我们
figure out what really happened to Alison.
弄清艾莉森死去的真相
Wilden is just gonna keep on coming after us.
威尔登会一直盯着我们的
So we need to find out who killed Alison
所以我们要找出是谁杀了艾莉森
so we can prove it wasn't us. Okay,
来证明我们的清白,好吧
unless you found $2,000 while I was out
除非你在我喝茶时弄到了两千美元
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Home.
回家
There was some weird energy in that car.
刚刚车里气氛怪怪的
Is your mom starting to wonder?
你妈妈有没有起疑心
No. No, they're clueless.
没有,他们什么都不知道
Okay, well I'm this way and I'm gonna be late.
好吧,我得从这走了,快迟到了
You know where you're going?
你有地方可去的吧
Yeah.
有的
Holden.
霍顿
This tournament, is it dangerous?
这个比赛危险吗
I get it. You're still on that bruise.
我懂了,你还想着那个伤呢
Don't worry.
别担心
I got a rematch against the guy who gave it to me.
我还要跟那个打伤我的家伙赛一场
It's gonna be epic. Wish me luck.
这将是经典之役,祝我好运吧
Spencer?
斯宾塞
I'm glad you came home.
我真高兴你回家了
Your mother and I were both getting our degrees.
那时我和你妈妈都在读书
She was in Boston.
她在波士顿
Ken and Jessica had an apartment on Willoughby.
肯和杰西卡在威洛比有一间公寓
Then what happened?
然后怎么了
What happened is,
然后
I made a series of very poor decisions.
我做出了一系列非常错误的决定
You make it sound like a business deal.
你说的就好像是一场交易
This wasn't a bad investment.
这可不仅是错误的投资而已
You cheated.
你背叛了妈妈
And you got somebody else's wife pregnant.
搞大了人家老婆的肚子
That's what happened.
事情就是这样
Yes.
And she kept the baby.
她留下了孩子
She kept the baby.
她留下了孩子
She lied to her husband, they moved to Atlanta.
她骗了她的老公,一起搬到了亚特兰大
I married your mother.
我娶了你母亲
Just like nothing happened.
就当什么也没发生
Then they moved back.
然后他们搬回来了
Yeah, right next door.
对,就住隔壁
You were five.
那时你5岁
First time I saw Jason, he was in front of that house.
我第一次见杰森的时候,他就在房前
Just riding his bike.
骑自行车
And how did that make you feel?
看了之后你作何感想
Why did they come back?
他们为什么搬回来
I never asked.
我没问过
I was afraid she might tell me.
我怕她告诉我
Jason thinks that Alison knew about you long before he did.
杰森认为早在很久以前艾莉森就知道了
I guess that's possible. I don't know.
也许吧,我不知道
Really? You sure that you don't know?
真的吗,你确定你并不知情
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means that Jason found some money
杰森发现了很多钱
and letters from you.
还有你写的信
So did Ali ever ask you for money?
艾莉到底有没有跟你要过钱
For what?
为什么
To keep her quiet?
住堵她的嘴
Spencer, wai
斯宾塞,等
Look, I know I don't have a lot of credibility with you right now.
我知道,你现在不太信任我
But you have to listen to me.
但你必须听我说
I never gave money to anyone
不论出于任何原因
in that family for any reason.
我从来没给那家人一分钱
Um, do you mind if I sit over there?
我可以坐在那里吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hope your mom got Paige coming off the platform.
我希望你妈妈已经对佩奇释怀了
She was like a rocket.
她就像一支火箭
Em...
艾米
You okay?
你还好吗
I guess I'm not in a party mood.
我可能没心情玩
Can we go someplace?
我们能去个地方吗
After the party? Sure.
派对结束后吗,可以
Em! You're missing it!
艾米,别错过了
Go ahead. I'm okay.
你去吧,我没事
Go.
去吧
What? And you believe him?
什么,你信了他的话
Yes, I do.
是,我相信
He must've been really convincing.
他肯定是言之凿凿
I think that he was telling me the truth.
我觉得他没跟我撒谎
If he didn't give Ali this money, then who did?
如果钱不是他给艾莉的,还会有谁
Well, where is it now? The money.
钱在哪儿呢
Does he want you to get it back?
他想让你把钱要回去
No. I already told you he didn't give it to her.
没有,我已经告诉你了他没给过钱
Just because you believe him doesn't mean I have to.
你相信他,但是我不相信
If Ali was blackmailing somebody
如果艾莉敲诈了谁
Not somebody, Spencer. It was your father.
不是谁,斯宾塞,是敲诈你爸爸
Well, what if it wasn't?
如果不是他呢
It has to be him.
肯定是他
You don't want it to be someone else.
你就不希望是别人
You want it to be him so that you can keep on being angry.
你希望是他,所有你有理由继续生气
Yeah. You were raised by lawyers.
对,你可真是律师的女儿
Maya?
玛雅
Hey! Where are you?
你在哪呢
I thought you'd be here an hour ago.
都晚了一小时了
That actually might be a while.
还得等一会儿
Well, where are you right now?
你在哪儿呢
Police station.
警察局
What, you're going to talk to them?
什么,你不是打算坦白吧
I don't think I have any choice.
我也别无选择了
So you said Garrett knows how to get in anyway?
你说过反正加勒特也知道怎么进去
I don't know. I think so.
我不知道,我想是吧
Hanna, listen to me. I'm in a really hot spot right now.
汉娜,听我说,现在真的很棘手
I know, Caleb.
我知道,凯勒
Hanna, I need your help.
汉娜,帮帮我
This way.
这边来
What're you doing here?
你怎么来了
What's wrong with your heart?
你的心脏怎么了
Excuse me?
什么
My mom says that you have some kind of condition.
我妈妈说你有一些状况
What're you doing?
你在干什么
Is this some kind of death wish?
你是想把自己害死吗
Just keep your voice down.
小点声
Now what exactly did your mom tell you?
你妈妈都跟你说什么了
It doesn't matter. I wanna hear it from you.
那不重要,我想听你亲口告诉我
Okay, I wanna know exactly what I'm supposed to say
如果今晚你胸口被人踢了一脚
when you don't make it back at the end of the night
没能及时赶回来
because somebody kicked you in the chest.
我该怎么说
That's not gonna make my heart stop, Aria.
艾瑞亚,我不会因为那个就死了
I have an abdominal aortic aneurism, okay?
我腹部大动脉上有一个肿瘤,满意了吧
Wh tell me what that means.
什么意思
It means that I gotta live with it.
我得带着肿瘤活着
It could rupture whether I'm out doing what I love
不管我在外面做我喜欢的事
or I'm at home playing apples to apples with my parents.
还是跟爸妈在家玩游戏,它都有可能爆裂
I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life
我不会因此就只坐在电视前
sitting in front of a TV.
度过我的余生
Especially when there's a decent chance
特别是当我得知
it's gonna be shorter than everyone else's.
我肯定比别人活得短
But not telling your parents that you're doing this,
但是不告诉父母你在干这个
it's really, really messed up, Holden.
那可真是太胡闹了,霍顿
Okay, and I know that I'm lying to mine, too,
我知道,我也对我父母撒谎
but it not's like I'm taking my life into my own hands.
但这跟主宰自己的人生可不一样
Look, sometimes what people believe is best for you
听着,大家认为一切都是为你好
is not what is actually best for you.
但往往并不是你最好的选择
Gentlemen, line up. Turn, face the table.
男士们,站成一排,面向桌子
To your positions.
就位
Bow to each other.
互相鞠躬
Fight stance.
进攻姿势
We're glad we didn't have to contact
我很高兴,我们不需要联系
any of your family in California.
你在加利福尼亚的家人
I know that would've been hard on you,
我明白,事情发展成这样
the way this sort of thing looks.
对你来说也不容易
You don't have to call them.
你不需要打给他们
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没犯什么错
You asked me to come in, here I am.
你让我来,我来了
I wanna watch you login.
我要看着你登录
Make sure there's no funny business.
别拿这个当游戏
Okay.
You sure you want me to show him what's on here?
你确定要让我给他看里面的东西吗
Start typing.
输入密码吧
I got your S.O.S. What's wrong?
我收到了你的紧急呼叫,怎么了
Please tell me you know how to hack into computers.
你会黑进电脑吧
Uh, no.
不会
That's what Caleb was for.
那是凯勒的专长
Well, Caleb is at the police station right now
凯勒在警察局
cooperating with this whole investigation.
要协助调查
Unless we figure out how to hack into his hard drive
除非我们能进入他的硬盘
And delete all the files "A" Planted, he's screwed.
删掉所有A加载的文件,否则他就完蛋了
Okay. Do you know his password?
好吧,你知道密码吗
I did.
我之前是知道
That wasn't an old joint your mother found.
那可不是你妈妈以前发现的烟卷
It wasn't a new joint, it just wasn't that old.
不是新的,但也没那么旧而已
Why would you lie to me?
你为什么跟我说谎
I'm a guest in this house and my teammates
我是这里的房客,还有我的队友
Oh, God, please.
天啊,求你
No more about the teammates.
别再提你的队友了
What's wrong with them?
他们怎么了
Nothing, nothing. They're perfect.
没什么,他们很完美
Maya.
玛雅
You're better at fitting in than I am.
比起我,你更合群
I thought you didn't care about that.
我以为你不在乎
Yeah, well, I'm pretty convincing.
是啊,我很好说话
Listen, we can still talk to your parents.
听着,我们可以跟你父母谈谈
I won't go back to True North.
我不会再回"正北"去了
We'll work it out.
我们会有办法的
No way I'm going back there.
我绝不会回去
I've got friends in San Francisco.
我在旧金山有朋友
You can't just run away.
你不能就这么跑了
You could come with me.
你可以跟我一起去
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Not even for me?
就算为我也不行吗
No, I guess you couldn't.
我猜你不会来
Not with the team counting on you.
你还有队友指望着你呢
Okay, it's the first initials of every city he lived in.
密码是他住过的所有城市的首字母
Seattle, Wilmette, Salt Lake,
西雅图,威尔梅特,盐湖城
Denver, Allentown, Rosewood.
丹佛,阿伦敦,玫瑰镇
In that order?
就是这个顺序吗
Yes. Oh, and he alternates capiltal and lower case letters.
对,他还会把大小写字母交替排列
Wow this is almost as complicated as my password.
这复杂程度赶上我的密码了
Any punctuation?
有标点吗
Yes! An exclamation point after the last four numbers.
有,最后四个数字后有个感叹号
Last four numbers?
最后四个数字
There are four more numbers?
还有四个数字
Okay, what are they?
好吧,是多少
Ready. Go!
预备,开始
Ready
预备...
Stand over there.
站到那边去
Go.
快去
What else could it be?
还可能是什么
I don't know!
我不知道
We only have one more try until we're locked out of the systems..
只剩一次机会,再不对系统就会锁上
Just think, Hanna!
好好想想,汉娜
I am thinking!
我在想呢
This is me thinking! And molting!
我在想,想得都要炸毛了
You said, 1, 1, something, 5.
你说了, 11什么5
1, 1, something, 5. 1, 1, something
11什么5,11什么5
That is not helping!
这一点帮助都没有
Is it a a code? Is it a date?
这是暗号吗,还是日期
Or part of a phone mbmber?
或者是电话号的一部分
Is it a birthday? Is it an anniversary? Or
生日,纪念日,或者...
Oh, my God! We're in!
哦天呐,我们进去了
We did it!
成功了
Hanna? Yes?
汉娜,怎么
What do we do now?
现在该怎么办
Break! Break
暂停,暂停
Go on.
继续
Fall! Point, this side.
击倒,这边得分
Ready, go!
预备,开始
There are million files on here.
这里有上百万份文件
It's like looking inside of his brain.
感觉像在审查他的大脑一样
Which one is it?
哪个是我们要找的
It's gotta be "Hefty".
应该是这个,"大量文件"
That bitch.
贱人
This is it.
就是这个
Social security number, credit card informatio.
社保号码,信用卡账号
Student records.
学生档案
Spence, how much is on here?
斯宾塞,有多少资料
Somebody who really wants Caleb out of their way.
有人真心想把凯勒除掉
Break! Break! Break!
暂停,暂停,暂停
I said break!
我说了,暂停
All right?
听到了
Judges' call, right hand.
裁判声明,右手
The folder's clean.
这个文件夹没问题
Try the next one.
看看下一个
Be sure to check out my video selection.
看看我收藏的视频
We're taking too long, Hanna.
这样太费时间了,汉娜
Just ctrl A.
全选一下(控制住A)
I'm going as fast as I can!
我已经在尽快了
It's not fast enough, Hanna! Just ctrl, A.
还不够快,全选
Ctrl, A!
全选
What the hell do you think I'm trying to do?
你以为我在做什么
Hit Ctrl, A.
按Ctrl和A键
On the keyboard!
键盘上
Why are the files disapapararing?
为什么文件消失了
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing! Just clicked on it
什么也没做,只是点了一下
You must have done something. typed a code or
你肯定做过什么,设置了密码或是...
I told you. I was hacked.
我跟你说过,我被黑了
Probably got a virus or something.
可能中了病毒什么的
Back to the line.
退到线后
Ready and bow!
准备,鞠躬
Winner, red side!
红方胜
You stayed.
你留下来了
Didn't you have a date?
不是有约会吗
We rescheduled.
我改约了
I'm not used to having an audience.
我还不习惯有观众呢
It's nice.
感觉挺好的
Maybe you can come to the next
也许下次你能...
No. Thank you.
不了,谢谢
You were amazing.
你很棒
I still think you're an idiot though.
但我还是觉得你很傻
Look, I get not wanting to rot in front of the TV,
我知道你不想在电视前发霉
But this...
但这活动...
this can't be what the doctor ordered.
这肯定属于不遵医嘱的范围了
No, he recommended gardening. This is better.
不,他建议我做园艺,但这个更好
Dad. Hey, what's up?
爸爸,怎么了
Yeah, yeah, I'm just at the arcade with Holden.
对,我正和霍顿在游戏厅呢
Yeah, I know, sorry. It's kind of loud in here.
我知道,抱歉,这里有点吵
Um, sure.
没问题
He wants to talk to you.
他想跟你说话
Hi, Mr. Montgomery.
你好,蒙哥马利先生
Yeah, I I'm sorry to bother you.
是我,很抱歉麻烦你
Ella just thought she lost your mom's number.
只是埃拉好像把你妈妈的电话号丢了
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢,好的
Yeah, you too, Holden.
你也是,霍顿
Did it.
你做到了
What?
怎么了
1105? November 5th?
1105?11月5号
You couldn't have just told me
你就不能直接告诉我
that it was the night that we
那晚是我们...
You know.
你懂的
Hanna, there's an exclamation point.
汉娜,后面跟着个感叹号呢
Let's get out of here.
咱们走吧
No. Let's throw it in his face a little longer.
不,咱们继续,让他难受去吧
He's not here.
他不在
I know.
我知道
I checked for his car.
我看到他的车不在
I wanted to talk to you.
我想跟你聊聊
Look, if I screwed up before,
如果之前我把事情搞砸了
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't really have an etiquette book
我也没有一本礼仪指导书
for how people in our situation
能告诉我我们这种情况下
are supposed to treat each other.
人们应该怎么相处
I'm the one who's sorry.
我才应该说抱歉
You are?
真的吗
Because you were right, Spencer.
你是对的,斯宾塞
I don't wanna find out Ali was blackmailing someone else.
我不想知道艾莉在敲诈别人
I want it to be him.
我希望是他
Because?
为什么
Because that would make things so much easier.
因为这样一切都会简单许多
But there's really nothing easy about this, is there?
但这事情真没那么简单,对吧
No, not so far.
目前没有
You know why we act like this, don't you?
你知道我为什么这样,对吧
Why the two of us always seems to be facing off?
为什么我们总是对峙
Because we're wired the same.
因为我们有相同的血缘
I think I know why Ali needed that money.
我可能知道艾莉为什么需要那笔钱
At least a part of it.
至少是一部分钱
Why?
为什么
She was looking for someone.
她在找人
Someone that she was afraid of.
找一个她害怕的人
Who?
I think I can find that out,
我想我能查出来
But I'm going to need you to trust me, a lot.
但我需要你相信我,非常相信
A lot?
怎么样算非常
$2,000 worth.
2000美元
Maya, we have to fix this.
玛雅,我们得解决问题
I feel sick about fighting with you.
我讨厌跟你吵架
Please call.
拜托给我打电话
Okay. Don't do anything until we talk.
好吗,在我们商量之前什么都别做
I love you.
我爱你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头

 
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
etiquette ['eti'ket]

想一想再看

n. 礼仪,礼节,成规

联想记忆
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
martial ['mɑ:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 军事的,战争的

联想记忆
restricted [ris'triktid]

想一想再看

vt. 限制,约束 adj. 受限制的,有限的,保密的

 
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。