No, thanks, I'll sort that out on me own.
不用了 我自己搞定吧
No, Mr Blake. This is a formal direction.
不 布莱克先生 这是正式指令
You will attend if you want to proceed with your Jobseeker's Allowance claim.
想拿到失业津贴就必须参加
What happens if I don't?
我要是不去呢
Then you will be referred for a sanction.
那您就可能会受处罚
Ten seconds.
十秒钟
Ten short seconds.
短短的十秒钟
That's how much a typical employer spends flipping through a CV.
这是雇主浏览简历所用的平均时间
Fact.
千真万确
Sixty applications for every lowskilled job.
每份低技术含量工作有六十个人竞争
Fact.
千真万确
For a skilled job, it's twenty to one.
高技术含量工作竞争比例二十比一
Fact.
千真万确
Costa Coffee advertised eight jobs.
科斯塔咖啡招聘八个岗位
D'you know how many applications they got from that?
知道有多少人应聘吗
Over thirteen hundred.
超过一千三百个
Fact.
千真万确
So, what does that mean?
这代表什么呢
We should all be drinking a lot more bloody coffee.
代表咱都应该可劲喝咖啡
Yeah, d'you wanna share that with us?
您再说一遍 让大家都听听
I said, we should all be drinking a lot more bloody coffee then.
我说 咱都应该可劲喝咖啡
This is serious business and people have only got one shot at this, all right?
求职形势严峻 每人只有一次机会
Well if you can count, it's obvious.
凡是会数数的人都知道
There's not enough jobs. Fact.
没有足够的工作岗位 千真万确
Yeah, well, you'll be at the back of the queue, won't you?
那你就永远落后于人吧
For those of us in the real world,
对我们这些要面对现实的人来说
what that means is...
这代表
"You must stand
"你必须在竞争中"
"out from the crowd."
"脱颖而出"