You fool nobody, Mr. Scamander.
你骗不了任何人 斯卡曼德先生
You brought this Obscurus into the city of New York in the hope of causing mass disruption,
你把默默然带到纽约来 就是希望进行大规模屠杀
breaking the Statute of Secrecy and revealing the magical world.
破坏《保密法》 曝光巫师世界
You know that can't hurt anyone, you know that!
你知道它不能伤人的 你明明知道
You are therefore guilty of a treasonous betrayal of your fellow wizards and are sentenced to death.
你将以背叛巫师同胞的罪名被处以死刑
Miss Goldstein, who has aided and abetted you...
戈德斯坦恩小姐作为煽动你的同党
No, she's done nothing of the kind.
不 她什么都没做
She receives the same sentence.
处以同等刑法
Just do it immediately.
赶紧动手吧
I will inform President Picquery myself.
我会亲自通知皮奎里会长的
Please.
麻烦了
Don't do this, Bernadette, please...
别这么做 贝娜黛特 求你了
It don't hurt.
不会疼的
Tina... Momma... Tina...
蒂娜 妈妈 蒂娜
Come on, pumpkin, time for bed. Are you ready?
来吧小南瓜 该睡觉啦 准备好了吗
Don't that look good?
看上去是不是很美好