What brings you by?
什么风把你吹来了?
Hey, would you like some dinner? Your daughter ordered way too much Thai food.
嘿,一起吃晚饭吧?你女儿点了超多泰国外卖
No, thanks. This is a business visit, actually.
不用了,谢谢。我是来谈公事的
I got some follow up questions on the Sparks' girl's death.
关于斯帕克斯那个女孩的命案,我想问你几个问题
Sure. The girl was in the club before she got run-over.
好啊,那女孩出车祸前去过我的夜店
You said you didn't know her, but, um, but the last text off her phone was to you.
你说不认识她,但她手机里最后一条短信是发给你的
Really? Because, uh... Well, I'll be damned.
是吗?那...我可倒霉了
Huh. Well, I didn't reply. I get a hundred texts like this a night. People wanting to get into the club.
我没回复。这种垃圾短信我每晚会收到无数条。大家想去夜店玩
So that's what she meant by, "Can you hook me up?"
那女孩说"能帮我牵线吗",只是为了进夜店吗?
What else would it be about?
要不还能为什么
$10,000 is missing from your club's bank accounts. What'd you spend the money on?
你们夜店的账户少了1万美元。钱去哪儿了
No idea. There must be some sort of bookkeeping error...
不知道,可能是记错账了
Ok, let me put this another way. If you spent that money on Vertigo so that you could "hook up" your clientele...
我打开天窗说亮话吧。如果你为了"勾搭"你的顾客,用那笔钱去买致幻剂...
Dad! Then the best thing for you right now is to cop to it, ok? Get out in front of this.
爸!现在你最好配合警方,这事你别管
Don't say anything. I am trying to... To do your job? Yeah, I know. And this is me doing mine.
什么也别说。我是想... 公事公办吗,我知道了。我也一样
Laurel, I know I look like the disapproving father... again.
劳瑞尔,我知道我现在又成了不招人待见的老爸
But I came down here so another cop wouldn't. You understand?
但我不来,别的警察就会来。明白吗
Tommy, I... I'm not hungry anymore.
汤米,我...我没胃口了。