Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,但我必须要认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长的一模一样
Hello, brother. Damon.
你好,弟弟,达蒙
He killed Zach.
他杀了扎克
He killed Tanner. He turned Vicki.
杀了泰纳,把薇姬变成吸血鬼
I have to kill him.
我必须杀了他
No, you can't do that.
不,你别去
You were right to stay away from me.
你说要离我远点是对的
What is that?
这是什么
Very important crystal.
非常重要的水晶
That belonged to one of the most powerful witches of our family,
属于我们家族最厉害的女巫之一
Emily Bennett.
艾米莉·贝内特
I want my crystal back.
我要拿回我的水晶
Bonnie has it. Get it from her.
在邦妮那里,去拿回来
Don't be giving that back to anybody.
不要把它给任何人
Today we're going to talk about shadow reckoning.
今天我们学阴影估测法
This is a method of measuring heights by the sun's shadow.
是一种根据阳光投射的影子计算高度的方法
Let's say, for example,
比如说
that we're going to measure the distance of the shadow.
如果我们要计算影子的距离
We're gonna take this measurement here,
就要知道这个长度
Measure the length,
测出长度
And we're going to multiply that the height of the source.
然后和原高度相乘
Building height can also be measured using a kilometer.
此法还能测算建筑物的高度
Which we are going to make it in class tomorrow.
我们明天会学这部分
I'm going to give you a handout about...
一会儿我给你们发些讲义...
Hello?
有人吗
Please help me.
请帮帮我
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Emily.
艾米莉
You know that.
你知道的
We are family.
我们是一家人
Where am I?
我在哪里
This is where it started.
一切就是从这里开始的
And this is where it has to end.
也必须在这里结束
No. This isn't real.
不,这不是真的
Help me.
帮帮我
What are you looking at?
看什么看
Turn around.
转过去
Have you even talked to Bonnie?
你都不跟邦妮说话了吗
No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move.
是的,我生她气了,她应该先道歉
Be the bigger person.
大度点吧
Impossible in her presence.
对她不行
Why are you so pissed at her, anyway?
你怎么对她生那么大的气
She's a thief. That's why.
因为她是个小偷
I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back.
我给她的项链,她不肯还我了
It's a matter of principle.
这是原则问题
All right. Well, I tried.
好吧,我也劝过你了
I'm officially out of it.
我不管这事了
Good. Your turn.
很好,该说你的事了
Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?
斯特凡呢,你们说话了吗
He's avoiding me.
他躲着我
Why?
为什么
It's complicated.
一言难尽
I'll see you later. Bye.
回见,再见
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好啊
Alrighty.
好吧
Are you alright?
你还好吧
Alaric Saltzman.
阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
It's a mouthful. I know.
很拗口吧,我知道的
Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
确实不太好念
Saltzman is of German origins.
萨尔茨曼是个德国姓氏
My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas.
我的家族1755年移民到德克萨斯州
I, however, was born and raised in Boston.
不过,我出生在波士顿并在那里长大
Now, the name Alaric
关于我的名字,阿拉里克
Belongs to a very dead greatgrandfather
是我一个老祖先的名字
I will never be able to thank enough.
一个让我十分景仰的祖先
You'll probably want to pronounce it "Alaric,"
你们可能错念成奥拉里克
But it's "Alaric," ok?
但正确读音是阿拉里克,明白吗
So you can call me Rick.
你们可以叫我里克
I'm your new history teacher.
我是你们新任历史老师
Rise and shine.
太阳照屁股喽
You'll be late for school.
上学要迟到了
What are you... what are you doin'?
你,你想干什么
Peace offering.
和好吧
Come on. You need it for blood circulation.
拜托,能促进你的血液循环
Does dead flesh good.
对身体很有好处哦
All right, I'm sorry.
好吧,我错了
Step aside, please.
请别挡路
I got the town off our back.
现在镇上人绝不会对我们起疑心
It was for the greater good, but I'm sorry.
对大家都好,不过我还是要说声抱歉
And to prove it,
为表诚意
I'm not gonna feed on a human for at least a week.
我保证至少一周内,不再喝人血
I'll adopt the Stefan diet,
我会采用老弟你的食谱
Only nothin' with feathers.
不过不吃那些带毛的动物
'Cause I realize that killing your closest
我觉得杀掉你最亲密
And oldest friend is beyond evil,
交情最深的老朋友简直就是十恶不赦
And yet somehow, It's worthy of humor.
不过还是觉得,很有笑料(反语)
Are you mimicking me?
你在模仿我吗
Yes, Stefan.
没错,斯特凡
Now that the secret society of vampire haters
既然仇杀吸血鬼的秘密组织
is off our back,
不会再来找我们麻烦了
I can go back to my routine
我也可以回归从前
Of how can I destroy Stefan's life this week.
继续摧毁斯特凡的生活了
And I can go back to sulking and Elenalonging
我也可以继续闷闷不乐,思念埃琳娜
And forehead brooding.
愁眉紧锁
This is fun. I like this.
互换身份很有趣,我喜欢
And I will finally reveal the ulterior motive
我也将最终暴露自己
behind my evil and diabolical return to Mystic falls.
回归神秘瀑布镇的邪恶动机
Yeah. I'm done.
好吧,到此为止
That's just like you, Damon.
你就是那样,达蒙
Always have to have the last word.
永远要强辩到底
And then I ended up at the remains of old Fell's church
之后,我发现自己身在老费尔教堂的废墟中
before I woke up back in the woods.
醒来后发现自己竟在树林里
And you always see your ancestor Emily?
你总能看见你的祖先艾米莉吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
你相信世上有鬼吗
2 weeks ago, I'd say no, but now...
两周前我会说不,但是现在
I think I'm being haunted.
我想我被鬼缠身了
I don't get it. Why Emily?
我不明白,为什么艾米莉要缠着你
Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war day.
外婆说她在内战时期是个强大的女巫
And that this medallion was hers,
这个项链是她的
A witch's talisman.
女巫的护身符
And it all started when you got the necklace?
怪事都是从你得到这个项链开始的
I think she's using it to communicate with me.
我认为她在用项链和我交流
Ok, what does grams say about it?
你外婆怎么说
I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it.
我不能跟她说,她会让我积极接受
I don't want to embrace it. I want it to stop.
我不想接受,我想让怪事停止
Hey, Mr. Saltzman, I'm, uh...I'm Jeremy Gilbert.
萨尔茨曼老师,我是杰里米·吉尔伯特
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
You know that your old teacher
你知道你以前的老师
Had a jackass file?
有个"混蛋文件夹"吗
No joke. It's, uh, typed on a label.
不开玩笑,上面还贴了标签
It has all the, uh, troublemakers in it,
里面有所有问题少年的名字
But really it's just an opus to you.
但事实上说的都是关于你的杰作
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'm not him.
我跟他不同
Clean slate.
旧账统统清掉
Now...
现在
Let's talk about grades.
我们谈谈成绩吧
I know it's been a rough couple of months,
我知道近几个月我表现不怎么好
But I've been... I've been trying to turn them around.
但是我已经试着改变现状了
Yeah, I saw that,
是的,看得出来
But the problem is
但是问题是
We're halfway through a semester,
我们这学期已经过去一半了
And half a fail is still pretty bleak.
半途而挂也挺惨的
This is the part where you say to me,
所以你接下来该说
"What can I do to? I wanna change that."
"我该怎么办才能通过这门课"
Well, I'm glad you asked.
很好,我很高兴你问
How do you feel about extra credit?
加点额外学分怎么样
Yeah. Yeah, totally. Whatever.
好,求之不得,让我做什么都行
Good. Write me a paper then.
很好,那写一篇论文交给我吧
Ok. About what?
没问题,关于什么的
History.
历史
Pick a topic. Keep it local.
找个话题,关于本地的
No Wikipedia Regurgita.
不准照搬维基百科上的东西
These old towns have a lot of rich history,
老城镇都有着悠久的历史
So just get your hands dirty,
多动手去查找吧
Make it sing, and you're back on track.
优秀的话,就可以顺利通过了
Deal?
成交吗
Uh, yeah. Deal.
当然,说定了
That's a, uh... that's a cool ring.
那个,那戒指真酷
Oh, thanks. It was my father's.
哦,谢谢,是我父亲的
Heh. Llittle garish, but family.
有点花哨,但也算传家宝啦
You know.
你懂的
You've got a week.
给你一星期的时间
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What is that?
嘿,那是什么意思
What is what?
什么是什么意思
The "hey."
那个,嘿
It was twice. That is 2 heys. That...
两次了,你说了两个嘿
Do you have any other words in your vocabulary?
难道你就不会说些别的吗
What's wrong with "hey"?
说嘿又怎么了
It reeks of awkward subtext.
让人觉得话里有话
You spent the night in my bed,
你在我床上共度一夜
There was cuddling, and then you snuck out before dawn
抱着我,却在黎明时溜走了
So you wouldn't have to face me,
就为了避免面对我
Which I must say is a total lame guy
我不得不说你的行为很差劲
Move that I did not appreciate
让我很瞧不起
And now with the heys?
现在跟我说嘿
Seriously? I mean,
没搞错吧,我是说
I may have been some pathetic,
那天在派对上我可能像
Insecure mess at the party
一个毫无安全感的可怜虫
But do not mistake that for me being a pushover,
但别误认为我就是一个好哄的人
Because I do not let guys mess with my head anymore.
因为我再也不会让男人控制我了
I heard your mom in the morning,
早上我听见你妈妈回来了
And I didn't want to get you in trouble,
我不想给你造成麻烦
So I went out the window.
所以才从窗户溜走的
You went out the window? Well, another lame guy move.
你从窗户离开的,又一个差劲的行为
Your mom's the sheriff.
你妈妈是警长
And as for the heys, I'm pretty sure
至于我说嘿,我很肯定
It's what I've said to you every day since the first grade.
从一年级开始我每天早上就那样对你说
Tryin' to read somethin' into it...
你妄加揣测我的意思
Lame girl move.
也很差劲啊
You weren't in class. I was worried.
你没去上课,我很担心
Yeah, I got your messages,
是的,我收到了你的短信
and sorry I didn't get back to you
抱歉没有回复你
What I wanna say shouldn't be said over the phone.
我不想在电话里跟你说
A simple "I didn't kill my brother" text would have sufficed.
你只要说"我没杀我哥哥"就够了啊
I didn't kill my brother,
我没杀我哥哥
As much as he deserved it.
虽然他死有余辜
He has you to thank for that.
他该感谢你
So what did you wanna tell me?
那么你想跟我说什么
I won't be coming to school anymore.
我不会再来学校了
I'm gonna back off and keep my distance.
我要离开,保持距离
It's the right thing to do.
这才是正确的做法
Back off from school or...
离开学校还是...
From me?
离开我
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你亲口告诉我
It's better this way.
这样对大家都好
Yep. I got it.
是啊,我明白
You're angry.
你在生气
That's good.
那很好
Be easier if you hate me.
你恨我的话会好过一点
Ok, it's your last chance.
好了,这是你最后的机会了
I'm gonna scream.
我要喊了
Oh, no, don't do that. Let's stay on point.
哦,不,千万别,我们说正事吧
Listen, I want my necklace.
听着,把我的项链还我
You can't have it.
你休想拿到
Well, I can't take it, but you can give it to me.
我是抢不到,但是你可以给我啊
I'm trying to help you here.
我是在帮你啊
I don't want your help.
没那个必要
You do want my help, and you don't even know it.
你都不知道你有多需要我的帮助
You know why, you little witch?
你知道为什么吗,小女巫
'Cause you have stumbled into something
因为你卷入了一些可怕的事
You need to stumble out of.
你现在抽身尚且来得及
Just leave me alone, or I swear I'll...
别烦我,不然我保证
Ooh. Don't. No threats.
少来这一套
LookA...You hurt me last time.
听着,第一,你上次弄伤了我
B...I wish you no harm.
第二,我也是为你好
Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you.
邦妮,不管你相不相信,我想保护你
Let me help you get Emily off your back.
让我帮你摆脱艾米莉
How do you know about her?
你怎么知道她的
I know a lot of things
我知道的远不止这个
And I know more about that crystal than you do
关于那块水晶,我知道的比你可多多了
And I know that she's using it
而且我知道她正在用它
to creep inside of you.
潜进你的身体
See how scared you are?
你已经被吓得六神无主了
And you should be, because I will get that crystal,
你的确该感到害怕,因为我迟早会拿到那块水晶
Even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself.
即使等到艾米莉亲自给我
So next time she comes out to play
所以,下次她出现的时候
You tell her...
你告诉她
That deal's a deal.
说话要算数
He's bad news, Elena.
他简直就是噩梦,埃琳娜
He really scared me.
他真的吓到我了
You need to stay as far away from Damon as possible.
你应该离达蒙越远越好
I'm trying. he just keeps showing up.
我也想啊,但是他一直纠缠我
I don't want you to be alone.
我不想你一个人待着
You're sleeping at my place tonight.
你今晚过来睡吧
We can make a whole night out of it.
我们可以用一整晚来理清这个事情
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Now I am.
现在没事了
All my problems were because of that thing.
全部都是那块水晶惹的祸
Can't believe I didn't do that sooner.
我早该把它给扔了
What's your grams gonna say?
不知道你外婆知道了会怎样
Grams isn't the one being haunted by a 150yearold ghost, is she?
又不是她被那个150岁的鬼缠身,对吧
Ok, then.
那好吧
I like a man who can dine alone.
我喜欢单独用餐的人
A quiet strength.
很有魅力
I thought you were still in that whole Logan depression thing.
我以为你还在因罗根一事而心伤呢
Oh, I've sworn off men forever
我已经发誓永远不碰男人
But it doesn't mean I can't observe them from a safe distance.
但那并不表示我不能远远地看男人
Well, I can introduce you.
我可以介绍你们认识
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important.
事关紧要,否则我也不会打电话找你
I know that.
我知道
He threatened her, Stefan.
他威胁她,斯特凡
What would Damon want with Bonnie?
达蒙想从邦妮那里得到什么呢
She has this necklace. Caroline got it from Damon
她有条项链,卡罗琳从达蒙那里得到的
And she gave it Bonnie
然后她给了邦妮
And now Damon wants it back.
现在达蒙要回去
He's tormenting her.
他不停地在折磨她
Over a necklace.
就为了一条项链
It's not just any necklace.
那不是普通的项链
It has to do with Bonnie's heritage.
和邦妮的家族有关
It belonged to one of her ancestors
曾经是她的一个祖先的
Who lived here during the civil war.
她在南北战争的时候住在这里
When you and Damon lived here.
那个时候你和达蒙也住在这里
Her name was Emily.
她名叫艾米莉
She was Katherine's handmaid
是凯瑟琳的侍女
And a witch.
也是一名女巫
You know?
你知道
About Bonnie?
关于邦妮的事
The first night that you invited me over for dinner,
你第一次请我过来吃晚饭的时候
I made the connection.
我就猜到了
And now Damon knows
现在达蒙也知道了
And for some reason, he wants that necklace.
不知道什么原因,他想要那条项链
What does it look like?
是什么样子的
It's, um, an antique iron setting with a...
是一个古老的小铁框,中间
With an amber crystal.
琥珀色的水晶
I know it. It belonged to Katherine.
我知道那条项链,是凯瑟琳的
Emily gave it to her, which means that...
艾米莉给她的,也就意味着...
What?
什么
I don't know
我不知道
But I'm gonna find out.
但我会查出来
Let me talk to Damon.
让我和达蒙谈谈
Will he tell you?
他会告诉你吗
I'll...I'll get it out of him.
我会想办法让他说的
Have you picked a topic?
你选好题目了吗
No, not yet. It's gotta be local
没有,还没有,但必须是有关本地的
And noninternet research, so...
还不能在网上搜资料
Well, that's easy. You got all your dad's stuff.
那很简单,你可以看看你爸爸的东西
What stuff?
什么东西
How the Gilberts came over on the "Mayflower" stuff
吉尔伯特家族是怎么乘着五月花号来到美洲的
All that family lineage from way back.
家族那悠久的历史
Your dad really loved all that family history stuff.
你爸爸真的很喜欢那些家族历史
It's all boxed up in the closet.
都装在储藏室的盒子里
Mr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼老师
Hey. What's up, man?
嘿,怎么样,伙计
This is my aunt Jenna.
这位是我珍娜阿姨
Alaric saltzman. it's nice to meet you.
阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼,很高兴见到你
Jeremy was just telling me about his paper.
杰里米刚和我谈到他的论文
Thanks for giving him another chance.
谢谢你给他第二次机会
Oh, you know, it was my first day.
哦,今天是我第一天代课
I wanted to make a good impression.
想给大家留个好印象
So, Stefan...
斯特凡...
You know, I been thinking...
我一直在想...
I think we should start over
我们应该从头开始
Give this brother thing another chance.
给我们兄弟间一次和好的机会
We used to do it oh, so well once upon a time.
我们当年关系那么亲密
I don't, Damon.
我不想,达蒙
I can't trust you to be a nice guy.
我不信你可以做个好人
You...you kill everybody, and you're so mean.
你...你害了那么多人,你很卑鄙
You're so mean, and...
你真卑鄙,还...
You're really hard to imitate,
要模仿你还真挺难的
And then I have to go to that lesser place.
还得把自己放在弱者的可怜地位
Can I get a coffee, please?
给我来杯咖啡
So what's with the bottle?
一个人喝闷酒吗
I'm on edge. Crash diet,
我很烦躁,速效节食
And I'm trying to keep a low profile.
我试着做个低调的人
Mm. You could always just leave,
你可以直接离开
Find a new town to turn into your own personal gas 'n' sip.
找个新的小镇,将之变成你的吸血天堂
I'll manage.
我看着办吧
You know, you don't have to keep an eye on me.
你不需要来监视我
I'm not here to keep an eye on you.
我不是来监视你的
So why are you here?
那你来干什么
Why not?
为什么不能来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
There. I said it.
听到了吧,我说了
If you want the uglyass necklace,
你如果想要那条愚蠢的项链的话
Keep it.
留着
It's yours.
是你的了
Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?
如果我说我把它扔了,你会生我气吗
You threw it away?
你把它扔了
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道有点疯狂
But the necklace was giving me nightmares.
但这条项链总是给我带来噩梦
I had to get rid of it.
我得摆脱掉
You could have just given it back to me.
你可以直接还给我
Why? so you could give it back to Damon?
为什么,这样你就可以给达蒙了
Screw Damon.
达蒙去死吧
Are we doing manicures or what?
我们是来修指甲还是干什么
who has their kit?
谁有指甲刀
Mine's in my bag.
我的在包里
So, Elena...hmm?
那么...埃琳娜
How long do you think this fight with Stefan's gonna last?
你和斯特凡的恩怨还要持续到什么时候
Is it like a permanent thing?
难道是永久的吗
I don't know, Caroline.
我不知道,卡罗琳
Heh. Why are you such a little liar, Bonnie?
嘿,邦妮,你为何要做个大骗子
What? Caroline!
什么,卡罗琳
I'm not lying to you, Caroline. I swear.
我没有骗你,卡罗琳,我发誓
It's true. I watched her throw it into a field.
是真的,我看她把项链扔到野外的
Well, then explain it.
那这怎么解释
Emily.
艾米莉
Who's Emily? The ghost.
谁是艾米莉,那个鬼魂
Oh, the ghost has a name now?
那个鬼魂现在有名字了
Caroline, please.
卡罗琳,别这样
I wonder why she won't leave me alone.
我很奇怪她为什么总缠着我
Ok, what is going on?
好了,现在是什么状况
Why am I not a part of this conversation?
为什么我总是插不上话
You guys do this to me all the time.
你们总这样对我
That's not true. Yes, it is.
不是这样的,是这样的
I can't talk to you. You don't listen.
我跟你没法谈,你都不听我说话
That's not true.
才不是呢
I'm a witch.
我是个女巫
And don't we all know it?
我们不早就知道了吗
See? That's what I'm talking about.
瞧,我说了吧
I'm trying to tell you something. You don't even hear it.
我想告诉你一些事情,可你听都不听
I listen.
我听着呢
When do I not listen?
我什么时候没听呢
Jeremy totally ditched me.
杰里米完全把我抛弃了
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
Home. It's not far. He can walk it.
回家,离这不远,他可以走回去
So are you... are you from here? Are you a townie?
那你是本地人,还是从城里来的
I'm a returnee.
我是个返乡者
Left town for a while. Now I'm back.
离开过一段时间,现在回来了
Why'd you leave? school.
为什么离开,去上学
And then there's the real reason.
告诉你真正的原因吧
I was wronged.
我受情伤了
Guy named Logan.
那人叫罗根
What'd he do?
他怎么你了
Basics...
老一套
Lied, cheated,
说谎,出轨
Lured me back in, left me again.
哄骗我的原谅,然后再次抛弃我
Your turn. Any sad relationship stories?
该你说了,有什么悲伤恋情故事吗
The basics...
也是老一套
Fell in love, married young,
相爱,早婚
My wife died.
后来我妻子死了
Yeah. that's always a good conversation stopper.
通常一说起这个,就聊不下去了
What happened?
怎么回事
Well, you, me, and the, uh,
你和我,还有
North carolina police department
北卡罗来纳州的警察局
Are all wondering the same thing.
都同样在困惑她的死因
It's, uh...it's what's known as a cold case.
就是所谓的冻结悬案
So why'd you move here?
那你为什么搬来这里
Oh, a change of pace,
我想换个生活
New scenery.
看看新风景
I like it here. It's...
我喜欢小镇...
Got a rich history.
历史文化浓厚
Lucky shot.
幸运射中
More like a carefully honed skill over many decades.
更像是小心磨练几十年的技能
You're beating me.
你要赶超我了
Well, yeah.
没错
It's because I'm better than you.
因为我比你厉害
I'm onto you. Reverse psychology?
你的心思我一清二楚,跟我玩逆反心理学
I mean, it's a little transparent,
我是说,虽然太明显了
But I admire the effort.
但我还是佩服你敢于尝试的精神
You prefer the brooding forehead?
你更喜欢我愁眉紧锁的样子吗
Seriously, what game do you think you're playing?
说真的,你到底在玩什么把戏
That's a funny question considering the fact
真是个有趣的问题, 因为
That I have been asking you that for months.
几个月来我也一直在问你同样的问题
It's frustrating, isn't it?
感觉很受挫啊,是吧
Touche.
让你说对了
Bonnie.
邦妮
Look, it's just not me, ok?
听着,那不是我的风格
I don't believe in the...
我不相信那些...
Whoo whoo.
神魔鬼怪的事情
But if you do, then ok. I'm in.
但如果你信的话,那好吧,我也信
That's all it takes for me to jump on board,
只要你信,我就跟你保持一致
Because I consider you to be my best friend.
因为我把你当做最好的朋友
And I'm saying this
我鼓起勇气才说出来的
knowing that Elena's in the kitchen listening to my every word.
因为我知道,埃琳娜正在厨房听着我的每句话
Look, I didn't know how real this was for you,
听着,我不知道你有多相信这些事
But I'm listening now.
但我现在愿意倾听
Ok?
好吗
Elena, you can come in now. We're done.
埃琳娜,你可以进来了,我们谈完了
Well, there is just way too much drama in this room.
剧情真是峰回路转啊
So what do you guys wanna do?
你们想怎么做
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we have a seance
不如我们来个降神会吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
我可不觉得这是个好主意
Come on. Let's summon some spirits.
来吧,咱们来召唤鬼魂吧
This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do.
那个叫艾米莉的小妞得把事情解释清楚
What are we doing?
我们在干什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
Be quiet and concentrate.
安静,集中精神
Ok, close your eyes.
好了,闭上双眼
Ok, now take a deep breath.
现在,深吸一口气
Bonnie, call to her.
邦妮,开始召唤她吧
Emily...
艾米莉
You there?
你在吗
Really? "Emily, you there?"
不是吧, "艾米莉,你在吗"
That's all you got?
你就会这么一句吗
Come on.
拜托
Fine. Jeez.
好好好,天啊
Emily...
艾米莉
I call on you.
我召唤你
I know you have a message.
我知道你有话要说
I'm here to listen.
我在此倾听
Did that just...Yeah. That just happened.
刚刚是不是,对,你看到的没错
It's just the air conditioning.
可能只是空调吹的风吧
Ask her to show you a sign. Ask her.
让她给你点示意,快点
Emily, if you're among us,
艾米莉,如果你在的话
Show us another sign.
就示意一下吧
See? It's not working.
看到没,不管用
I can't. I'm done.
不行了,我不干了
Get the light.
去开灯
Please get the light.
拜托,快开灯
Hold on. Hold on. I got it.
稍等,我来开灯
You guys,
姐妹们
The necklace, it's gone.
项链不见了
What are we doing in here?
我们来这里干嘛
Bonding. Catch.
交流下感情,接着
Go on.
继续
Give it a try.
玩玩吧
Don't forget who taught you how to play this game.
别忘了当初是谁教你玩橄榄球的
Ow. That hurts.
真疼啊
Downside of my diet.
我的食谱就这点不好
Getting hit actually hurts.
被撞一下真的会很疼
I'm impressed, Stefan.
真了不起啊,斯特凡
Fun with booze and darts,
一起喝酒,扔飞镖
Sentimental with football,
一起玩橄榄球,回忆过去
And now starry night.
现在又一起看满天星斗
What do you want, Stefan?
你到底想怎样,斯特凡
It wasn't real, Damon.
那不是真的,达蒙
Our love for Katherine.
我是说我们对凯瑟琳的爱
Oh, god.
天哪
She compelled us. We didn't have a choice.
是她强迫我们的,我们别无选择
Took me years to sort that out,
我花了很多年时间才真正明白
To truly understand what she did to us.
她对我们到底做了什么
Oh, no, Stefan.
不,斯特凡
We are not take in that on tonight.
我们今晚不谈这个
What do you want with Katherine's crystal?
你要凯瑟琳的水晶干什么
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Come on. You knew Elena would tell me.
得了吧,你知道埃琳娜会告诉我的
How did you know it was Katherine's?
你怎么知道那东西是凯瑟琳的
Emily gave it to her on her last night.
艾米莉在她死前的那个晚上给她的
I was with her. You weren't.
当时我跟她在一起,而你没有
I was the last one to see her, Damon.
我是最后一个见到她的人,达蒙
Now, what do you want with Katherine's crystal?
你到底要拿凯瑟琳的水晶干什么
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你吗
We had other things on our mind.
我们当时在考虑别的事情
I could rip your heart out and not think twice about it.
我可以毫不犹豫地把你的心脏挖出来
Yeah. I've heard that before.
是啊,这话你说过不止一次
I have a bigger surprise, Stefan.
我还有个更大的惊喜,斯特凡
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要让她重返人世
Ok, fun's over, Caroline.
好了,别开玩笑了,卡罗琳
You made a point, and I get it.
你表明了你的立场,我已经明白了
Now give it back. What?
现在把它还回来吧,什么
Well, I didn't take it.
我没拿
What? What happened?
怎么了,什么事
I don't know. Nothing.
不知道,没什么
Jeremy, are you home?
杰里米,是你回来了吗
Guys...
姐妹们
Oh, my god!
天哪
Open the door! Bonnie!
开门,邦妮
Help me! What's going on?
救我,怎么回事
Bonnie! Bonnie!
邦妮,邦妮
Bonnie, try the other door.
邦妮,试试开后门
I'll check the hallway.
我去看看走廊
Bonnie! Bonnie! Unlock the door!
邦妮,邦妮,把门锁打开
Get me out!
救我出去
Help me!
救我
Bonnie! Help!
邦妮,救命
Help me!
救命啊
Bonnie! Open the...
邦妮,开门
Open the door!
开门
What happened? Are you ok?
发生什么了,你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You were totally faking it.
你居然完全是装的
Caroline, come on.
卡罗琳,算了
No, you scared the hell out of me.
不,你把我魂都吓出来了
Bonnie?
邦妮
I'm fine.
我没事
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
How can you bring Katherine back?
你如何让凯瑟琳重返人世
Before Katherine and the others were killed in the church,
在凯瑟琳和其他人被烧死在教堂之前
You remember what it was like in this town?
你还记得当时镇里的情景吗
Yeah, I remember the fear and the hysteria.
记得,到处都是疯狂和恐慌
The townspeople were killing vampires one by one.
居民们把吸血鬼一个一个杀死
When they came for Katherine,
当他们要对凯瑟琳下手的时候
I went straight to Emily,
我去找了艾米莉
Said, "I'll do anything. name your price."
我对她说,"只要你能保护凯瑟琳"
"Just protect her."
"我愿意付出任何代价"
She did.
她做到了
How?
怎么做的
She did some kind of spell with the crystal.
她对一块水晶念咒施法
And while the church was burning,
当教堂着火的时候
We thought Katherine was burning in it.
我们都以为凯瑟琳被烧死在里面
She wasn't.
事实上并没有
But I...I saw her go inside.
但我看见她走进去了
There's a tomb underneath the church.
在教堂下面有一座地下坟墓
The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
魔咒把凯瑟琳封印在了坟墓里,保护着她
Are you telling me that Katherine's alive?
你是说凯瑟琳还活着吗
Well, if that's what you wanna call it.
你想这么说的话也可以
She's been trapped in a mystical holding cell
她在一间神秘的牢房里
For the last century and a half.
被困了一个半世纪
But you're an expert on a starving vampire,
不过你很了解饥饿的吸血鬼的感受
So how do you think she's doin', stef?
所以你觉得她现状如何呢,斯特凡
Did you know that witches can use celestial events
你知道巫师能够利用天体活动
to draw energy into their magic?
吸收能量并注入到他们的魔法里吗
Pfft. Me either.
开始我也不知道
But in order to give the crystal its power,
但是为了赋予水晶能量
Emily used the comet that was passing overhead,
艾米莉利用飞过头顶的彗星吸收能量
And in order for that crystal to work again...
而为了使水晶重新发挥作用
The comet had to return.
彗星必须轮回一次
Downside...long time in between comets
弊端是,彗星轮回一次需要很多年
And a couple of hiccups along the way with the crystal,
而水晶在历史的流传中也容易发生意外
But the comet passed, and I got the crystal.
但最终等到彗星再临,我也得到了水晶
And then Caroline got the crystal,
然后又到了卡罗琳手里
And now Bonnie has the crystal,
现在又到了邦妮手里
And here we are.
然后就是现在这样了
Why would Emily...
艾米莉为什么
Why would she do this for you?
她为什么要帮你
Because she kwew they were gonna come for her, too,
因为她知道他们最终也会对她下手的
And she made me promise that her lineage would survive.
她要我保证她的血脉能够流存下去
I remember. You... you saved her children.
我记得,你救了她的孩子
Yeah. It's the only thing keeping me
没错,正是因为这个原因
From ripping that little Bonnie girl's
我才没有咬断邦妮的喉咙
Throat out to get my crystal back.
夺回我的水晶
Oh, well. Deal's a deal.
毕竟,说话要算数嘛
So...
那么
You wanna go throw some more?
还想继续玩吗
I can't believe I fell for it.
不敢相信我竟然听信了你那一套
Are you ok? I must go.
你没事吧,我必须走了
She's leaving, I'm leaving.
她走,我也走
You guys can't leave. Oh, I can.
你们不能走,当然可以
I've had enough freaky fake witch stuff for one night.
我受够了一晚上乱七八糟假女巫的怪事
Thank you for having me.
谢谢你们陪我
I'll take it from here.
现在我一个人可以了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Back to where it all began. Bonnie.
回到一切开始的地方,邦妮
Bonnie.
邦妮
Oh, my god.
天啊
Emily!
艾米莉
I won't let him have it.
我不能让他得到
It must be destroyed.
必须毁掉它
Wait!
等等
What's happening?
怎么回事
I don't know. The door, it's not...
不知道,这门开不开...
What the hell?
怎么回事
I'm outta here.
我要离开这里
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's Bonnie. What happened?
是邦妮,怎么回事
Emily is possessing her.
她被艾米莉附体了
She said something.
她说了些什么
What did she say?
她说什么了
She said, "I won't let him have it".
她说, "我不能让他得到"
"It must be destroyed,"
"必须毁掉它"
And then she just left.
然后她就走了
Ok. Where do you think she went?
你觉得她会去哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Fell's church,
费尔教堂
That's where she took Bonnie in her dreams.
邦妮梦中就是被她带去那里的
We have to help her, Stefan.
我们得帮帮她,斯特凡
All right. All right. Just stay there.
好的,好的,待在那儿
I'm gonna go and find her.
我现在去找她
Hello, Emily.
你好,艾米莉
You look different.
你看起来不一样了
I won't let you do it.
我不会让你得逞的
We had a deal.
我们有约在先
Things are different now.
现在情况变了
I need to protect my family.
我要保护我的家族
I protected your family.
我保护了你的家族
You owe me.
你欠我的
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're about to be a lot more than that.
光说一句抱歉可不够
You're so wrong. I'm much more pathetic.
你大错特错,我比那可悲多了
Oh, no, no, no. I've got you beat.
不不不,我比你惨的多
I have pathetic down to a science.
我简直悲惨到家了
Uh, no. We haven't even covered high school.
不,我们还没说到高中呢
Braces,
戴牙箍
"A" cup.
胸太小
Ah, glasses, skin condition.
我呢,四眼田鸡,皮肤恶心
You can, uh...
你可以
You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in.
不好意思,我今天不能请你进来了
Jeremy.
杰里米在家
Well, some other time then.
好吧,那就改天
Have a good night, Jenna.
晚安,珍娜
So, uh, you found the boxes.
你找到那些盒子了
Yeah, I found this, too.
是啊,我还找到了这个
Me and Logan.
罗根和我
That's just cruel.
你真残忍
No, cruel is dating my history teacher.
不,残忍的是你在跟我的历史老师约会
I'm not dating him.
我没跟他约会
Yet.
目前还没有
It hurts.
疼死我了
This is why I feed on people.
这就是我要喝人血的理由
Stefan.
斯特凡
Hello, Emily.
你好,艾米莉
These people don't deserve this.
镇上的人不该遭受如此劫难
They should never have to know such evil.
他们永远不该知道此类黑暗邪恶
What do you mean evil?
邪恶是什么意思
Emily, I swear to god I'll make you regret this.
艾米莉,我发誓会让你后悔的
I won't let you unleash them into this world.
我不会让你把他们放出来的
Them?
他们
What part of the story did you leave out, Damon?
你又隐瞒了什么,达蒙
What does it matter?
那又有什么关系
Emily, tell me what you did.
艾米莉,告诉我你干了什么
To save her,
为了救她
I had to save them.
我必须救其他人
You saved everyone in the church?
你救了当时教堂里的所有人
With one comes all.
救了一个就都救了
I don't care about that. I just want Katherine.
我不在乎那些,我只要凯瑟琳
I knew I shouldn't have believed a single
我就知道我不该相信
Word that comes out of your mouth.
你所说的任何一个字
This isn't about love, is it?
你的所为与爱无关,对不对
This is about revenge.
你是为了复仇
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
二者并不冲突
Damon, you can't do this.
达蒙,你不能这样做
Why not? They killed 27 people,
为什么,他们杀了27个人
And they called it a war battle.
而且称它为战役
They deserve whatever they get.
他们罪有应得
27 vampires, Damon.
27个吸血鬼,达蒙
They were vampires.
他们是吸血鬼
You can't just bring them back.
你不能将他们释放出来
This town deserves this.
镇上的人活该
You're blaming innocent people for something
你将仇恨发泄到无辜的人身上
That happened 145 years ago.
事情都已经过去145年了
There is nothing innocent about these people,
镇上的人一点也不无辜
And don't think for a second it won't happen again.
别以为历史不会重演
They already know too much,
他们已经知道很多事了
And they'll burn your little grandwitch
当他们发觉真相后,会烧死你的女巫后代
Right next to us when they find out. Trust me.
也不会放过我们的,相信我
Things are different now.
现在不同了
Don't do this.
别这样
I can't free them.
我不能释放他们
I won't.
我不会的
Incendia!
烈火熊熊
No!
不要
No. no.
不,不
No, please.
不,求你了
Bonnie!
邦妮
No!
不
She's alive, but barely. I can save her.
她还活着,但奄奄一息了,我能救她
Her neck,
她的脖子
It's healing.
正在痊愈
God.
天啊
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Uh, your window was open. I thought you should know.
你的窗户开着,我以为你知道
Not funny.
一点也不好玩
Look, earlier today, I lied.
听着,今天早些时候,我说谎了
About? About being in bed with you.
什么谎,和你躺在一张床上
We cuddled, and it creeped me out.
我们抱在一起,我有点吓到了
It creeped you out?
吓到你了?
I mean, did you just come over here to insult me or what?
我说,你是来羞辱我,还是来干嘛的
Because it's been a really long night.
那可是一个漫漫长夜啊
No, it's just that I... I don't like you.
不,只是...我不喜欢你
I never have, but...
我从没喜欢过你
It was nice.
但那感觉很好
What?
什么
Being in bed with you, it felt nice.
和你一起在床上,那感觉很好
And so, I was thinking about it,
所以,我一直在想
And I thought that I should tell you
我想我应该告诉你
I stayed the night because you were all sad and alone
我那晚留下是因为你很忧伤孤独
And I felt bad for you.
我为你感到难过
Well, thank you,
好吧,多谢了
'Cause I love being a charity case.
我就喜欢被人可怜
You can leave now.
你可以走了
No, because I know...
不,我理解这种感觉
With Vicki gone and my mom off with Pete whoever,
薇姬不告而别,我妈也跟皮特跑了
It's just me, so...
只留下我一人,所以
I know.
我感同身受
Katherine never compelled me.
凯瑟琳从没强迫过我
I knew everything every step of the way.
每一步我都很清楚
It was real for me.
那对我来说很真实
I'll leave now.
我现在要走了
I don't understand, Elena, what happened to me.
我不懂,埃琳娜,刚才怎么了
He attacked me, and...
他袭击了我
His face was like...
他的脸变了
How do you feel? Are you ok?
你感觉怎样,没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
It's... it's just this blood. I don't...
只是这些血,我不知道
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
What's going on, Elena?
怎么回事,埃琳娜
I'll explain everything, Bonnie, ok?
我会向你解释一切的,邦妮,好吗
Let's just get out of here.
我们先回家吧
Bonnie. Bonnie, look at me.
邦妮,邦妮,看着我
Trust me.
相信我
He's not going to hurt you.
他不会伤害你
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
快
Shh. Get in.
上车
Is she in danger of becoming...
她会不会变成...
No. No, she has to die with my blood in her system,
不,只有当她死亡时,体内存在我的血液才可能
So keep an eye on her tight
所以要密切留意她
And make sure that nothing happens,
确保她不会有事
And once it leaves her system, she'll be fine.
只要血液排出,她就没事了
I'm gonna tell her the truth.
我要告诉她真相
You sure?
你确定吗
I can trust her.
我信任她
I need someone to know, someone to talk to.
我需要有个人让我倾诉
I can't live in secret.
我不能活在秘密里
I know.
我理解
Shouldn't have to.
你也不该活在秘密里
You saved her life.
你救了她的命
I'm sorry, Stefan. I thought that...
抱歉,斯特凡,我原以为
I couldn't be with you, but I can.
不能和你在一起,但其实我可以的
You don't have to push me away.
你不用把我推开
I can do this.
我可以做到的
I can't.
但我做不到
I, uh... I have to leave, Elena.
我...我得走了,埃琳娜
Too many people have died.
太多人死了
Too much has happened.
太多事发生了
What? No.
什么,不
I know you think you're protecting me, but
我知道你以为你在保护我,但...
I have to.
我必须得走
Coming home was...
回来是...
It was a mistake.
是一个错误
I can't be a part of your life anymore.
我不能再成为你生活中的一部分了
Don't go, Stefan.
别走,斯特凡
Please...
求你...
You don't have to. This is your home.
你不需要离开,小镇就是你的家
You...just please don't go.
求你别走
Goodbye, Elena.
再见,埃琳娜
You're just gonna walk away?
你就这样一走了之吗
Don't walk away, Stefan!
别走,斯特凡
Stefan!
斯特凡
Hello, Jenna.
你好,珍娜
Logan.
罗根
Aren't you gonna invite me in?
不打算请我进屋吗