Phoebe: Getting so good at that!
进步神速啊。
David: It was Max's stuff.
这些都是马克思的东西。
Janice: I love this artichoke thing! Oh, don't tell me what's in it, the diet starts tomorrow!
我太喜欢吃菊芋了!别告诉我里面含什么,我明天才开始节食呢。
Chandler: You remember Janice.
还记得詹妮丝吗?
Monica: Vividly. How are you?
历历在目,你还好吗?
Janice: Oh, I am fantastic now. You know what is totally amazing, it's just we have been back together for like what, like ten minutes and...
我现在感觉棒极了,最神奇的是,我们重新在一起才十分钟...
Chandler: is that all?
这么短吗 ?
Janice: It's like we were never apart. You know, I mean, of course, we were, but forgive and forget. Well, forget.
我是说就好像我俩从来没有分开过一样。当然,我们分开过,但既往不咎,忘记那些吧。
Monica: Hi. Sandy: Hi, I'm Sandy.
你好,我是桑迪。
Joey: Sandy! Hi! C'mon in! You brought your kids.
嗨,桑迪,快请进!你把孩子们都带来了啊。
Sandy: Yeah. That's okay, right?
是啊,这样可以吧?
Ross: Party!
好一个派对!
Monica: That thing is not coming in here.
那东西不可以进来。
Ross: 'That thing'? This is how you greet guests at a party? Let me ask you something, if I showed up here with my new girlfriend, she wouldn't be welcome in your home?
东西?你就这样招呼客人吗?我问你,如果我带着新女友来,你也不欢迎?
Monica: I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
起码你的新女友不会尿在我的咖啡桌上。