There's no middlemen. Straight from the factory.
没有中间商 直接厂家提货
Same quality as the shop.
跟专卖店质量一样
Same quality, exactly.
完全一样
If you go to the shop, they're one hundred and fifty pounds.I'm selling these for eighty pounds.
专卖店一百五十镑一双 一百五我这才八十
See, they've still got the stickers on.
上面还有标签呢
Why are they eighty?
为什么只卖八十
The reason they're eighty is because there's no middlemen, nothing.
只卖八十是因为没有中间商赚差价
No middlemen, whatsoever. You and Piper, the top new businessmen.
谁都没有 看看你俩 商业新贵啊
That's my driver, Dan.
这是我司机 丹
I'll give you a bloody driver.
司机你个头
So noone's worn them before?
这不是二手的吧
Noone's wore them. Nothing, look. Check the quality yourself.I'd probably wear them for the gym.
绝对不是 您瞅瞅这质量 我可以穿去健身房
I couldn't say eighty quid, mate. This is too expensive for eighty quid.
八十镑不行 实在太贵了
They're one hudnred and fifty pound in the shop. A hundred and fifty pound, yeah.
专卖店卖一百五呢 一百五
Oh, Dan. You all right, mate? Hello, Joe.
丹 哥们 你还好吗 你好 乔
Aye, I'm all right, mate, aye. How are you doing?
挺好的 最近怎么样
Erm, listen, we're ganning, erm... We're away down the pub the night.
我们今晚去酒吧聚聚
There's a load of us ganning. There's a band on, you know.
不少人呢 还有乐队
We're gonna sink a few pints. D'you fancy, fancy coming down?
我会去喝两杯 一起吧
Aye, I'd murder a pint, mate, but I daresn't. I've been telt to lay off the sauce, you know.
馋死我了 但医生说不能沾酒
Oh, really? But, listen, tell the lads I'll come down and pop into the sawmill, eh?
是吗 我会回锯木厂看大家的 好吗
Oh, aye, aye, aye.
好
You know, if you fancy it anyway, we're all going down.So we might see you later, mate.
我们今晚都在 能来就来吧 那回头见吧
Nice to see you, man. See you then. Tata, see you.
见到你真好 哥们 回见了