手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第二季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 罗斯之死

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The vampire diaries"

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没
until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power.
直到一位萨满诅咒他们,限制了他们的能力
Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon
从此以后,狼人只能在满月时变身
and vampires are weakened by the sun.
而吸血鬼不能见日光
You're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time
你是说史上最古老的吸血鬼
is coming after me?
要来抓我
You want to find Klaus? Start with Isobel.
你想找到克劳斯吗,先找伊泽贝尔吧
Elena's mother.
埃琳娜的母亲
I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
我打算和你做个交易
What kind of a deal?
什么样的交易
I need you to stay put
你好好待着
and stop trying to get yourself killed.
别招来杀身之祸
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我
I don't want you to be alone.
我不希望你独自承受这一切
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire,
吸血鬼被狼人咬一口,立马死翘翘
so don't be his friend.
别当他是朋友
Do you understand me?
你听懂没
What are you doing here? I miss you.
你来干什么,我想你了
Hey. I'm Jules.
我叫朱尔斯
I'm trying to track down Mason.
我只是想找找梅森
You should leave town. Are you threatening me?
离开这镇子,你在威胁我吗
On a full moon.
今天可是满月
It's healing.
正在痊愈
Morning.
你好
Everything all right here?
这里没事吧
It was an animal.
是只野兽
A wolf. It came at us in the night.
一只狼,夜间袭击了我们
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Yes.
我没事
But my friends!
可我的朋友们
They're all dead.
全都死了
I'm calling it in.
我叫人来
Come in, dispatch.
呼叫控制中心
Go ahead, Jerry.
杰瑞,请讲
Stefan?
斯特凡
You're standing right behind me, aren't you?
你就站在我身后,对吧
Yep.
没错
Good morning.
早上好啊
I don't want us to be apart anymore.
我不要再跟你分开了
Ever.
永远都不要
Me, neither. But...
我也是,但是
Don't ruin the moment.
别破坏气氛
You're about to ruin the moment, aren't you?
你要破坏气氛了,是吧
I'm totally ruining the moment.
我要彻底毁掉气氛了
I can't just pretend like everything's OK.
我没法假装一切安然无恙
Katherine's locked away in the tomb.
凯瑟琳被困在古墓里呢
I know, but we still have this pressing little issue
可眼下还是有个问题急需解决
of you being Klaus' human sacrifice.
你仍是克劳斯的祭品
Yes, but Elijah promised to keep me
没错,可是以利亚承诺过
and everyone else safe as long as we played by his rules.
只要听他安排,他会保证我们大家的安全
Right. As long as you played by his rules.
没错,只要你听他安排
Please don't go after Isobel.
求你别去找伊泽贝尔
Katherine said Isobel could have some answers,
凯瑟琳说伊泽贝尔也许知道答案
and I just have a couple questions, that's all.
我只想问她几句话,仅此而已
Stefan, I made a deal with Elijah.
斯特凡,我和以利亚做了交易
Right. You made a deal with him.
没错,你和他做了交易
I didn't make one.
可我没有
You should keep your deal.
你是该遵守
Stefan, I don't want anyone else to get hurt.
斯特凡,我不想让任何人受到伤害
When have I ever wanted somebody to get hurt?
我又何曾想过让谁受害
Vervain. I made it light,
马鞭草,我稀释过了
but are you sure?
你确定要喝吗
Just because Katherine built up a tolerance... Yes.
就因为凯瑟琳有了抵抗力,确定
Bottom's up.
干杯
You OK?
你没事吧
How can Elijah compel another vampire?
以利亚是怎么控制别的吸血鬼的
He's an original. I don't really know what that means.
他是祖先之一,我不知道那意味着什么
I don't think anybody really knows what that means.
我想没人解释得清楚
Except maybe Isobel.
除了伊泽贝尔
And we should ask her.
我们应该问问她
I was born in 1450.
我生于1450年
That makes me 560 years old.
现在都560岁了
If you were a bottle of wine...
你要是瓶酒的话
So I can die.
但死无妨
I've lived long enough.
我也活够了
You know, if you're going to be maudlin,
你知道,你再这样瞎感伤
I'm just going to kill you myself.
我就亲手把你解决了
Just to put me out of your misery.
免得我跟你一块瞎苦恼
Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite.
拜托,只是被狼人咬了一小口而已
Just a little fatal to a vampire werewolf bite.
只这一小口便能置吸血鬼于死地
Well, according to legend,
那只是个传说
which is a notoriously unreliable source...
没有什么靠谱的
Drink up.
喝吧
Blood heals.
鲜血才是良药
It does feel like it's working.
好像开始起效了
Let's have a look. Come on.
来看看,转过去
Let me see.
让我看看
How is it?
怎么样了
Definitely...Better.
确实比刚才,好些了
Right, Elena?
是吧,埃琳娜
It's not bad. Where's Stefan?
还行,斯特凡呢
He left. I need you to talk to him.
他走了,你去劝劝他吧
He's convinced that he has to find Isabel.
他坚持要去找伊泽贝尔
But I think that's going to upset Elijah.
我觉得这会惹怒以利亚
No can do. I'm with stefan on this one.
不会的,这事我支持斯特凡
But if you could play nurse
但如果你能帮忙照顾一会儿
for a little while... It's not necessary.
我们的病人,完全没必要
It is necessary. Elena's a dogooder.
有必要,埃琳娜很在行的
It's in her nature. She just can't resist.
本性如此,她克制不住的
Damon.
达蒙
Is she going to die?
她会死吗
Probably.
很有可能
The wolf bite caused some kind of infection.
那条恶狼咬过的地方已经感染了
It's getting worse.
并且情况正在恶化
Like poison?
像是中毒了吗
I don't know, Elena.
我也不知道,埃琳娜
I'm not an expert in the field.
我又不是这方面的专家
I'm sorry. Death happens.
对不起,人固有一死
We come, we go. Sooner she dies, the better.
有人生,有人死,让她早死早超生吧
It's gloomy as hell in here.
这里太沉闷了
How you feeling? I'm OK.
你感觉怎么样,还不错
Sore. Every muscle aches.
就是很痛,每一块肌肉都很疼
You did it. You know you
你成功了,你知道吗
Your first full moon, and you didn't hurt anyone.
你第一次变身,没伤害任何人
And it'll get easier.
以后变身会越来越容易的
You'll get better at it, you'll learn to control it,
情况会越来越好的,你会学着控制它
and it won't hurt so much.
而且也不会那么疼了
Well, we don't know any of that for sure.
现在一切都还是未知数
No, but small victories, Tyler.
是啊,但这毕竟是一次小小的胜利
Last night was a victory.
昨晚我们胜利了
You know, let's take it.
我们还是尽情享受吧
Look, I really want to thank you.
真的非常感谢你
I don't know what I would have done
要是没有你
if you hadn't been there.
真不知我会做出什么事
Yeah, anyway, um,
不管怎样
next month we should probably, uh,
下个月我们应该
reinforce the wall,
把那面墙加固一下
because it almost got me that one time,
上次差一点就倒了
and it just would have been...
早就应该...
What?
怎么了
Never mind. It's
没什么
Wait, no, hey.
别啊
No, what what is it?
到底怎么回事
Well, it's not a big thing.
没什么大不了的
It's just that one bite,
就是如果被你咬了
curtains for me.
我就惨了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The legend says that
有一个传言是说
a bite from a werewolf
吸血鬼如果被狼人咬上一口
can kill a vampire.
就会命丧黄泉
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
I think I read it somewhere.
从哪本书里读到的吧
Hey, Caroline. Do you have a second?
卡罗琳,我能和你聊聊吗
Uh, yeah, sure.
好吧
I'll see you guys later.
一会儿见
That was nothing, OK? There is nothing
没什么,我和泰勒之间
going on between Tyler and I.
什么都没发生
We were just talking I believe you.
我们只是在闲聊,我相信你
Hey, look, Caroline,
卡罗琳
you're a lot of things but you're not a liar.
你是有很多面,可你不是个爱说谎的人
You've always been straight with me. I believe you.
你一直对我毫无保留,我相信你
Well...Good.
那就好
And that's why I want to be straight with you,
所以我也想向你说明一切
because I I think we got some wires crossed here.
我觉得我们还有些结没有解开
And you know how tonguetied I get,
你也知道我这个人一向不会说甜言蜜语
and, well, I don't like this.
我不喜欢现在这样
Whatever this is that's going on between us,
不论我们之间发生了什么
I just want to
我只是想
Hey. You can't
你不能这样
What? Just...
什么,我只是
But Caroline
可是,卡罗琳
No, Matt, OK?
我不想这样,马特
Sheriff Forbes.
福布斯警官
Hi. I'm Mason Lockwood's friend from Florida.
我是梅森·洛克伍德的朋友,来自佛罗里达
Jules, right?
朱尔斯,对吧
Is there any news?
有消息吗
No one's heard from him.
没人知道他的去向
I've opened an investigation.
我已经展开了调查行动
As soon I hear anything, I'll let you know.
一有消息我立刻通知你
Hey, Damon.
达蒙
The, uh, wolf is at the Grill.
那个狼人在格尔酒吧
Thank you.
多谢
Ah, is that the wow.
那是不是
Yeah, yeah.
是啊,是啊
I just left Damon a message.
我刚给达蒙留了口信
So you're doing his dirty work for him now.
你现在变成他的帮凶了哈
Well, she could have a cure for Rose.
是啊,她应该知道解救罗斯的办法
I couldn't find anything in Isobel's research.
我在伊泽贝尔的研究里什么也没查到
Except that it's fatal.
只说了会致命
Do you still know of a way
你现在还有没有
to get in touch with Isobel?
联系伊泽贝尔的办法
Even if I did, she isn't going to help.
就算我有,她也不会帮忙的
Katherine said that Isobel knew of Klaus.
凯瑟琳说过伊莎贝尔了解克劳斯的事
So this isn't about Rose.
所以我们谈的不是罗斯
It's about Elena.
是埃琳娜
I have an old number.
我有她的旧电话号码
Probably out of service.
可能已经停机了
No harm in giving it to me, then?
那么,告诉我也没什么坏处,是吧
You know you can't trust Isobel.
你知道,就算是埃琳娜的事
Even when it comes to Elena.
伊泽贝尔也靠不住
I know that.
我知道
All right.
I'll see if I can find the number.
我看看能不能找到号码
If I do, I'll text it to you.
要是找到了,我就发短信给你
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
I'm a vampire.
我是个吸血鬼
I haven't had a cold in 5 centuries.
我已经五百年没得感冒了
Just get in bed.
快上床休息吧
We don't get sick. When we die,
我们是不会生病的,就算是死
It's fast and sudden.
那也是一瞬间的事
And it's certainly not drawn out with an illness.
当然也不会是被病魔慢慢的折腾死
You're not going to die.
你不会死的
Such a human thing to say.
人类就喜欢这么说
You've never been in Damon's room before, have you?
你从没来过达蒙的房间,是吧
It's not what you expected?
和你想象的不一样是吗
It's just a room with a bed.
不过是间有床的房间罢了
Maybe I expected there to be silk sheets.
或许我原以为这儿会有真丝床单呢
You're lucky, you know.
你知道的,你很幸运
No one's ever loved me the way you're loved.
我从没有像你这样被人爱过
I doubt that.
不见得吧
Trevor was my best friend. Nothing more.
特雷弗不过是我最好的朋友,仅此而已
I spent all those years on the run from Elijah.
这些年我一直在躲避以利亚的追杀
I just never thought it was a good idea to set up roots.
从没想过要安顿下来
The whole idea of a family is not exactly compatible with being a vampire.
作为吸血鬼,家庭观显得格格不入
Why are you so eager to give up?
你为什么这么急着放弃
I'm not giving up on anything. Here.
我什么都没有放弃,给
What do you call this whole deal with Elijah?
那你和以利亚的协议算什么
I call it my best option.
那是我的最佳选择
It's your easiest option.
那不过是最容易的选择
That's not fair.
这不公平
You really think that your witch friend
你真以为你的巫师朋友
destroyed the moonstone?
已经毁了月光石了
I spoke with Bonnie.
我和邦妮谈过了
I know that she had the help of another witch.
我知道她得到了另一位巫师的帮助
Assuming it's Elijah's witch,
考虑到那是以利亚的巫师
so, no, I don't.
所以,应该没有
You really are determined to die, aren't you?
你真的下了必死的决心,是吗
At least I ran.
至少我选择了逃亡
You're not even trying.
而你连逃亡都不愿尝试
I'm so tired.
我好累
No, stop, wait.
不,别走,等等
Tell him to prepare the horses.
让他备好马
It's ok, Rose. Just get some sleep.
没事的,罗斯,快睡吧
You'll feel better when you wake up.
醒了就会好多了
Trevor, don't be so stupid.
特雷弗,别傻了
We're never going to make it there before the sun.
天亮以前我们是到不了的
Oh, Elena.
噢,埃琳娜
Elena, I need more blood.
埃琳娜,我需要血
Yeah, of course, here.
好的,当然,在这
Here.
Ok, you're all right.
没事的,你会没事的
It's all your fault, Katerina!
卡特琳娜,这都是你的错
You, Katerina. You did this!
你,卡特琳娜,都是你害的
Elena! Rose, Rose, I'm Elena!
埃琳娜,罗斯,罗斯,我是埃琳娜
You traitor!
你个叛徒
I'm not Katherine!
我不是凯瑟琳
Elena?
埃琳娜
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
It's me, it's Elena.
是我,我是埃琳娜
Oh, my god, Elena, I'm so sorry.
天哪,埃琳娜,对不起
I don't know what's happening to me. I'm sorry.
对不起,我不知道我这是怎么了
You're going to be all right.
你会没事的
My mind, I'm...
我的脑子,我...
It was just for a second.
就一下而已
I'm sorry. Don't be scared of me.
对不起,你别害怕我
I'm not.
我不会
I'm not.
我不会的
But...You need to rest.
可是...你需要休息
I'm scared.
我好怕
I'm right here.
我在呢
Here, where's here?
这里,这是哪儿
Damon's bedroom. You're in Damon's bedroom.
达蒙的房间,你在达蒙的房间里
I want to go home.
我想回家
Tell me about it.
跟我说说吧
St. Austell.
在圣奥斯特尔
30 kilometers south of London.
伦敦向南三十公里
With fields and trees and horses.
有田野,丛林,马群
Sounds beautiful.
听起来好美
When you live long enough, everything disappears.
活得太久了,一切就都面目全非了
So much time wasted. I just wish I hadn't been so afraid.
浪费了这么多时间,要是之前没那么恐惧就好了
Isobel, it's Stefan Salvatore.
伊泽贝尔,我是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
I, um, I need to speak with you.
我,我必须跟你谈谈
It's about Elena.
是埃琳娜的事
Please know that it's important.
请你明白,事关重大
What are you doing here? I've been waiting for you.
你在这干什么,一直在等你
Listen, there's a lot of people here.
听着,这里人太多了
Well, damn. There goes
去他的,我就是要
my plan to rip her spleen through her back.
把她的五脏六腑掏出来看看
Hey, listen. I know you're upset about Rose.
听我说,我知道罗斯的事让你很难过
Why does everybody think I'm upset about Rose?
为什么大家都觉得我会为罗斯难过呢
I'm fine. I don't know if you know this,
我很好,可能你还不知道吧
but sometimes vampires die.
有时候吸血鬼也会死的
I'm going to have a friendly chat
我只是要去跟那位狼人女士
with ladywolf, brother. Ease up.
叙叙友情而已,放心吧,兄弟
Hello?
你好
Well.
话说
It isn't the one I meant to kill.
我本想杀的可不是她呢
I'll have to get that right next time.
下次下手要准一点了
You won't live to see another full moon.
你没机会见到下个满月了
Unless...
除非
Unless you tell me how to cure a wolf bite.
除非你告诉我怎样治愈狼人的咬伤
And then I won't kill you.
那我就饶你一命
Promise?
你发誓吗
Yes.
我发誓
Bite me.
有本事咬我啊
I'm not afraid of you.
我可不怕你
Then you are very, very stupid.
那你就傻到家了
How's your friend? Rose.
你那朋友怎么样了,罗斯
Is that her name? Have the chills started?
是叫这个吧,开始发寒了吗
The unbearable pain.
还有那要命的疼痛感
If there's a cure, tell me.
如果还能治,快告诉我
Or start watching your back.
不然你就自求多福吧
Did I mention the dementia?
我提过痴呆的事吗
It'll eat away at her brain.
她的大脑会受到侵蚀
Soon she'll be rabid.
很快就会变得狂躁起来
You want a cure?
想要治疗方法吗
I'll tell you the only cure that exists.
我来告诉你唯一的药方吧
Take a stake and drive it through her heart.
找根木棍,直插她的心脏
I brought some clean sheets...
我拿了些干净的床单来
It's Elena.
我是埃琳娜
I'm worried about Rose.
我很担心罗斯的状况
I think you should come home.
我看你还是回家来吧
Rose?
罗斯
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Katerina. No!
卡特琳娜,不
Rose, stop, stop, it's Elena.
罗斯,停,停下,我是埃琳娜
I'm not Katherine.
我不是凯瑟琳
You're hallucinating.
那只是你的幻觉
I'm not Katherine.
我不是凯瑟琳
Elena? I know that it's you and not Katherine.
埃琳娜,我知道你不是凯瑟琳
Elena, please. I need your help.
埃琳娜,拜托,帮帮我
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Why? Why what?
为什么,什么为什么
I kissed you.
我吻了你
I know. II was there.
我知道,我也在场
So why'd you run away?
那你为什么要跑掉
You caught me off guard. Yeah?
你让我措手不及,是吗
What did you expect me to do?
你想让我怎样呢
Not that.
反正不是那样
Well, I'm sorry.
对不起
And... And what?
还有呢,还有什么
What do you want me to say, Matt?
你想让我说什么,马特
Something. Anything.
随便说说,什么都行
How did you feel?
你当时感觉如何
Anything in the realm of truth right now would be nice.
只要是实话就好
Okay.
好吧
I feel...
我的感觉
Like I
我觉得
I love you.
我爱你
Then what's the problem?
那到底是什么问题呢
What are you keeping from me, Carrie?
你有什么事瞒着我,卡尔
Look, if you love me, you'll tell me.
如果你爱我,就会告诉我的
So what is it?
到底什么事
Hey, Matt! We need more burgers.
喂,马特,我们还需要些汉堡
Yeah, not now, Dana.
等会再说,达娜
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where's Rose?
罗斯在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Thanks for coming so quickly.
谢谢你这么快就赶来了 Are you ok?
你还好吗
Thanks for coming so quickly.
谢谢你这么快就赶来了
Hi.
嗨 Thanks for coming so quickly.
谢谢你这么快就赶来了
No, I was close by.
不客气,我就在附近
Liz, what happened?
莉兹,发生什么事了
A vampire. Luckily one of my deputies discovered the body
又是吸血鬼,还好我的一名手下
before anyone else saw him.
最先发现了尸体
You have to secure the area, then.
你得封锁现场
Don't cause a panic,
别造成恐慌
but let's move this party into the cafeteria.
不过可以把这场聚会转移到食堂里去
I'll the east side of the school, you go west?
我去巡视学校东面的情况,你去西面
Sure.
好的
Hey, Stefan, it's me.
嘿,斯特凡,是我
I don't know where you are, but please call me.
我不知道你在哪,但请回我电话
It's important.
这事很重要
Hey.
Have you heard from him? Do you know what he's up to?
你有他的消息吗,你知道他在搞什么吗
Baby brother's not exactly my priority right now.
当务之急可不是找我弟弟
Take this.
拿着
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Hey, what was going on back there with the police?
嘿,后面那么多警察,发生了什么事
Some maintenance man had a heart attack.
一个维修工心脏病发作
He just dropped dead.
刚刚倒地死了
Eddie?
埃迪
Rose, stop!
罗斯,停下
Rose, Rose! It's me, Damon.
罗斯,罗斯,是我,达蒙
It's me.
是我
It's Damon.
我是达蒙
Did I do this?
这是我做的吗
No! I didn't mean to.
不,我不是故意的
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我并不想过伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anybody.
我从没想过伤害任何人
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起,真对不起
Come on, let's get you home.
来吧,我们带你回家
No, I don't have a home.
不,我没有家
I haven't had a home in so long!
我很久以前就没有家了
Oh, make it stop! Please, make it stop!
快让这一切停下吧,求你了,停下吧
Oh, make it stop!
快让它停下吧
Hi there.
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You went on a murderous rampage.
你进行了一场暴走大屠杀
It happens.
时有的事
I'm sorry, Elena.
对不起,埃琳娜
I don't like taking human life. I never have.
我不喜欢杀人,我从没这样过
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这
That's the worst part about deaththe hunt.
死前最糟糕的就是,对狩猎
The need to kill.
杀戮的需求
The thirst.
那种渴望
Pleasure it brings you afterwards.
杀戮之后给你带来的快感
I wasn't mean to be evil.
我不并想变得邪恶
It hurts.
很痛苦
Well, then stop talking about it.
好吧,别说这些了
Damon's a lot like me.
达蒙和我很像
He wants to care, but the minute he does,
他想要关心别人,但付诸行动之时
He runs away from it.
却总是逃开
I'm sorry for what I've done today.
我为今天的事而感到抱歉
I know.
我理解
And you need to fight.
但你得继续抗争
I know that you're scared,
我知道你很害怕
but you have to do it anyway.
但无论如何你都得继续抗争下去
Why are you so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好
Us humans.
因为我们是人类
You can never forget it.
你永远都不会忘记
What it's like to be human.
做人时的感觉
It haunts me.
它时常萦绕着我
It's the only thing that's kept me going.
这是我继续生活的唯一动力
It doesn't hurt as much anymore.
从此就不会那么痛苦了
What do we do?
我们要怎么办
Go.
Okay.
好了
Damon
达蒙
Just go. I've got this.
走吧,这里有我
Oh, my god! Make it stop! Make it stop!
天呐,让它停下,快让它停下
I can't take this anymore, make it stop!
我受不了了,让它停下吧
Hey.
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Uh, school. What's up?
学校,怎么了
What do you want?
你想干嘛
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Why?
为什么
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么了
I just don't understand one thing.
我只是有件事不明白
What?
什么
Why would you risk it?
为什么你要冒这个险
If a werewolf bite kills a vampire...
如果吸血鬼被狼人咬到就会死
Why would you risk it?
你为什么还要冒这个险
Because you needed help.
因为你需要帮助
I could have killed you.
我可能会杀了你
But you didn't.
但你没有
You
I don't understand you, Caroline.
我真搞不懂你,卡罗琳
Why is it so hard for you to let someone else help you?
为什么让别人帮助你就这么难呢
Well, that's not it.
我不是那个意思
Yeah, it is, Tyler.
是,你就是这意思,泰勒
It's like youyou don't want anyone to care about you.
你,你不想让别人关心你
And, I'm sorry, I care.
但不好意思,我关心
I care, Tyler,
我关心你,泰勒
so forgive me if I overstep my boundaries by actually giving a
要是我因此而越界了,原谅我
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I'm sorry. It's
我很抱歉,只是
Everyone just needs to stop kissing me!
别再每个人都吻我了
Who'd have thought you'd be a nice guy?
没想到你这么体贴
I'm not nice.
我才不体贴
I'm mean. I like it.
我很卑鄙,我喜欢卑鄙
You lie.
你骗人
Shh, shh. Just sleep.
睡吧
Just sleep.
睡吧
This was my favorite place to come as a girl.
这是我少女时代最喜欢来的地方
How did you know?
你怎么会知道这里的
Word gets around.
流言蜚语听来的
You told Elena.
你告诉过埃琳娜
Am I dreaming?
我这是在做梦吗
The sun is so warm.
阳光好温暖
I miss this.
我很怀念这种感觉
I miss being human.
我怀念做人类的感觉
Humanity's not all it's cracked up to be.
人性可没有人们说的那么好
I had friends. I had a family.
我曾经有朋友,也有家人
I mattered.
我曾经很重要
You still do.
你现在也拥有这些
No.
我没有
But you do.
但你有
You built a life, whether you want to admit it or not.
你拥有生活,不管你承不承认
I spent 500 years just existing.
过去500年我只是客观存在着
You didn't have a choice.
你别无选择
You were running from Klaus.
你要躲避克劳斯的追杀
There's always a choice.
一直都有别的选择
You know, you are ruining our perfect day
知道吗,你的这些胡言乱语
with your strange philosophical babbling.
会毁了这么完美的一天
I'd like to enjoy the fresh air.
我想享受一下清新的空气
Will you enjoy it with me?
一起来吗
For a while.
那就享受一会吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
为什么谢我
The pain's gone.
已经不疼了
I'm glad.
我很欣慰
Will I see them again?
我还会再见到他们吗
My family?
见到我的家人
I think you will see whoever you want to see.
我想你能见到任何你想见的人
That would be nice.
那真好
Maybe I'll see Trevor, too.
说不定我还能见到特雷弗
I'm not afraid anymore.
我不再害怕了
I'll race you to the trees.
我和你比赛谁先跑到那颗树
Well, you'll lose.
那你输定了
I'm older and faster.
我比你更年长,当然也更快
Oh, you think?
是吗
Well, I'm compelling this dream, maybe I'll cheat.
这个梦境是我造的,说不定我会作弊呢
On the count of three.
数到三就开始跑
One...
Two...
Here's your vampire.
你要找的吸血鬼在这里
How did you find her?
你是怎么找到她的
Doesn't matter. What matters
这已经不重要了,重要的是
is that it's over. Thank you, Damon.
一切都结束了,谢谢你,达蒙
Once again, you've helped keep this town safe.
你又一次维护了小镇的安全
I'll take care of burying the body.
我会负责埋好尸体的
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
So what do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
Just to be your friend.
只是想和你交个朋友
Mason would have wanted that.
梅森也希望看到这样
I know about Mason.
我知道梅森的事情
And you.
也知道你的事
You know what?
你知道些什么
I know you're a werewolf.
我知道你是个狼人
And I know your little friend Caroline is a vampire.
我也知道你的朋友卡罗琳是吸血鬼
How do you know about Caroline?
你是怎么知道卡罗琳的事的
You can't sniff them out?
你不能闻出他们的气味吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
You're brand new.
你是新手
How many times have you turned?
你变身了几次
Hey. I can help you.
我可以帮你
Do you know where Mason is?
你知道梅森在哪里吗
He's dead, Tyler.
他死了,泰勒
He was murdered.
他被谋杀了
No.
不可能
You want to know who murdered him?
你想知道是谁杀了他吗
Itjust stop.
别说了
Your little blonde vampire did.
是你的金发小吸血鬼干的
No.
不会的
Caroline would never do that.
卡罗琳绝不可能这么做
She and her little vampire friends were behind it, Tyler.
她和她的吸血鬼朋友一手策划的,泰勒
Caroline is the only vampire in town.
卡罗琳是镇上唯一的吸血鬼
Is that what she told you? She lied.
她是这么跟你说的吗,她骗了你
This town is crawling with vampires.
这个小镇到处都是吸血鬼
But don't worry. We'll get them.
但不用担心,我们会解决掉他们
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm your friend.
我是你的朋友
There are others like us, and they're on their way.
还有其他像我们这样的人,他们已经在路上了
You were supposed to leave. I did.
你本该走了,我是走了
But then I came back to make sure that you're ok.
我回来只是想确认你没事
I appreciate the gesture.
我对此感到很荣幸
I'm just glad it's over.
我只是很庆幸一切都结束了
You know I don't believe that.
你知道我不会相信的
Go home, Elena.
回家吧,埃琳娜
Get some rest.
回家休息
It's a whole new day tomorrow.
明天又是崭新的一天
Damon, I'm your friend. I'm well aware of that.
达蒙,我可是你的朋友,这个我很清楚
And a friend usually knows when their friend is hurting.
正因为是朋友才知道对方何时会痛苦
What do you want to hear?
你想听我说什么
That I cared about Rose? That I'm upset?
我担心罗斯,我很心烦
Well, I didn't, and I'm not.
我没有,我也不会
There you go, pretending to turn it off, pretending not to feel.
你又来这套,装作"关掉"感觉不去感受
Damon, you're so close. Don't give up.
达蒙,只差一点了,别放弃
I feel, Elena, ok?
我有感觉,埃琳娜
And it sucks.
并且糟糕极了
What sucks even more is that it was supposed to be me.
但更糟糕的是,这些本应该发生在我身上
Jules was coming after me.
朱尔斯是冲着我来的
You feel guilty.
你觉得很内疚
That would be human of me, wouldn't it, Elena?
那本是我人性的一面,不是吗,埃琳娜
And I'm not human.
但我不是人类
You're one to talk about giving up.
你还有资格谈放弃
It's all you've done, is give up.
你所做过的也就是放弃
Go home.
回去
There's been enough doom and gloom and personal growth for one day.
今天的凄惨和个人成长已经足够了
Ok. I will.
好吧,我走了
Good night, Damon.
晚安,达蒙
Stefan. You're home.
斯特凡,你回来了
Rose?
罗斯怎么样了
I, uh, I called Isobel.
我,我给伊泽贝尔打了电话
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道,我很抱歉
I had to. It's ok.
我不得已的,没关系
Did you find her? Not exactly.
你找到她了吗,还没有
Hello, Elena.
你好,埃琳娜
Uncle John.
约翰叔叔
Sir, are you ok?
先生,你没事吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
I'm...Lost.
我,迷路了
And you're laying in the middle of the road?
所以你躺在路中间吗
Not that kind of lost.
不是真的迷路
Metaphorically.
比喻的说法
Existentially.
存在主义的说法
Do you need help?
你需要帮忙吗
Yes, I do.
是的,我需要帮助
Can you help me?
你能帮帮我吗
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
No. Uh, well, yes, a little maybe.
没有,好吧,可能有点
No, please don't leave. I really do need help.
不要,求你别走,我真的需要帮助
Don't move.
别动
I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
Neither do I.
我也是
But it's all I got is trouble.
但是我只剩下麻烦了
Why can't I move?
我为什么不能动
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Jessica. Hi, Jessica.
杰西卡,你好啊,杰西卡
I have a secret.
我有个秘密
I have a big one.
一个很大的秘密
But I never said it out loud.
但我从没大声说出来过
I mean, what's the point?
我是说,意义何在呢
It's not going to change anything.
一切都不会有任何改变
It's not going to make me good.
这样也不会让我变好
Make me adopt a puppy.
让我收养条小狗
I can't be what other people want me to be.
我不可能变成别人期望的那种人
What she wants me to be.
她想要我变成的那种人
This is who I am, Jessica.
这就是我,杰西卡
Are you going to hurt me?
你要伤害我吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Because you...
因为你
You're my existential crisis.
你的存在会对我不利
Do I kill you?
我该杀了你吗
Do I not kill you?
我不该杀你吗
Please don't.
求求你不要
But I have to, Jessica.
但我不得不这样,杰西卡
Because I'm not human.
因为我不是人类
And I miss it. I miss it more than anything in the world.
尽管我很怀念,我无比的怀念
That's my secret.
这就是我的秘密
But there's only so much hurt a man can take.
但一个人却只能承受这么大的痛苦
Please don't.
求求你不要
Ok.
好吧
You're free to go.
你可以走了
No!
不要

重点单词   查看全部解释    
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 惊慌的
vt.

联想记忆
notoriously [nəu'tɔ:riəsli]

想一想再看

adv. 臭名昭著地,众所周知地

 
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
rampage ['ræm.peidʒ]

想一想再看

v. 狂暴地乱冲 n. 暴怒,狂暴行为

联想记忆
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆
rabid ['ræbid]

想一想再看

adj. 猛烈的,热烈的,急进的 adj. 患狂犬病的

联想记忆
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现

 
determined [di'tə:mind]

想一想再看

adj. 坚毅的,下定决心的

 
pressing [presiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。