Previously on "The vampire diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You must be Elena. How do we look exactly alike?
你一定是埃琳娜,我们怎么会长得一模一样
You're a petrova doppelganger.
因为你是佩特洛娃家的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解开诅咒的关键
The sun and the moon curse? Klaus is the real deal.
日月诅咒吗,克劳斯才是背后大佬
From the first generation of vampires.
第一代吸血鬼之一
The oldest vampire in the history of time
史上最古老的吸血鬼
is coming after me? Elijah.
要来抓我吗,以利亚
One of the originals. He's a legend.
吸血鬼祖先之一,他是个传奇
I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
我打算和你做个交易
What kind of a deal?
什么样的交易
You and I shall draw Klaus out together
我们一起引克劳斯出洞
and I shall make certain
我会确保你的朋友们
that your friends remain unharmed.
毫发无损
And then what? Then I kill him.
然后呢,我会杀了克劳斯
I come bearing gifts.This is how you kill an original.
我带了点礼物,这可以帮你杀死吸血鬼祖先
Killing Elijah would be a suicide mission.
刺杀以利亚就是自寻死路
You can't do it.
你做不到的
Even with the dagger and a little white out cash?
就算有一把沾满白橡树灰烬的匕首也不行
If you kill Elijah, then I'm stuck in here forever.
如果你杀了以利亚,我就永远出不去了
As long as we keep the dagger in there,
只要不拔出匕首
Then he stays dead. Pretty much.
他就不能复活,差不多
How did you get out?
你怎么出来的
I knew that I had begged you not to kill Elijah,
我知道如果我求你不要杀以利亚
that's exactly what you'd do.
你肯定会杀了他
As soon as originals die, compulsion wears off.
一旦他们死了,强制力就解除了
What did Luka tell you?
洛卡告诉了你什么
About your daughter. I know where Klaus has her.
关于你女儿的事,我知道克劳斯把她抓走了
I want to help you get her back.
我想帮你把她救出来
No!
不要
He took my powers.
他把我的能力拿走了
Stefan, we're late for school.
斯特凡,我们要迟到了
Let's be later. Stefan, it's school.
迟就迟吧,斯特凡,这可是去上学
Remember, that thing that we keep forgetting about?
想起来了吗,我们一直忽略的事情
School?
学校
Doesn't ring a bell.
一点都想不起来
Stefan! Ok, 5 minutes. Only for 5 minutes.
斯特凡,5分钟,就5分钟
Good morning, Damon.
早上好,达蒙
What are you doing here? I told you to leave.
你怎么还在这里,不是让你离开吗
What is your problem?
你怎么了
You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work.
你以为穿着她的衣服我就会上当吗
You think I'm Katherine?
你认为我是凯瑟琳
Why would you think that? Katherine's in a tomb!
你怎么会那么想,凯瑟琳在墓穴里
Isn't she?
不是吗
What the hell's going on here?
这是怎么回事
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道,你来解释
Is Katherine in the tomb or not?
凯瑟琳到底在不在墓穴里
What are you doing?!
你干什么
How could you do this?! Stefan, you're hurting me!
你怎么能这么做,斯特凡,你弄伤我了
Stop it, Katherine!
别假装了,凯瑟琳
Stop what?
装什么
It's getting really easy being you.
装成你真是越来越简单了
What is she doing here? When we killed Elijah,
她在这干什么,当我们杀掉以利亚
it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb.
强制力就解除了,她也自由了
How's that possible? He's an original.
这怎么可能,他是吸血鬼祖先
They have all sorts of special skills.
他们有各种各样的异能
I don't want you here. Get her out of here.
我不想让她待在这,让她离开
You need me, Elena.
你需要我,埃琳娜
You all do. Like hell.
你们都需要,怎么可能
We all want the same thingKlaus dead.
我们有共同的目标,杀掉克劳斯
Yet here you all are, running around like chickens
可你们现在呢,像是没头苍蝇一样
with their heads cut off. I don't need your help.
到处乱撞,我不需要你的帮助
And I don't want it.
并且也不想要
And that's incredibly stupid of you.
你可真是傻的可以
Do you know where Klaus is?
你知道克劳斯在哪里吗
When he's coming, what he looks like?
他什么时候来,长什么样子
If you know something, say it or get out.
你要是知道什么,最好赶紧说出来,不然滚蛋
Fine. Then I'll just go to the grill
好吧,看来我还是去格尔酒吧
and have some lunch. Maybe aunt Jenna's
吃午餐吧,也许珍娜姑姑
free for a bite.
将会是那只待宰的羔羊
Hey, Matt.
马特
Live band?
现场乐队吗
Yeah, business has been a little slow.
经济不太好
The grill's trying to stay afloat.
格尔在努力维持经营
Aren't we all?
我们不都一样吗
Have you heard from Tyler?
你有泰勒的消息吗
Not a peep. You?
丝毫没有,你呢
No, not since he stopped by the grill to talk
自从他上次路过和我聊过之后就再没见
and I've left messages on his cell phone.
我给他留了言
He stopped by to see you?
他路过来看你
What did he say? Not much, really.
他说什么了吗,没什么
I mean...I think
我是说
To say goodbye without
来说告别
really saying goodbye. I just didn't know.
可又不是真的告别,至少我当时不觉得
And that's all he said?
他就说了这些吗
Yeah, that's all he said, Caroline.
是的,他就说了那些,卡罗琳
Why? I mean, is there something you want to tell me?
怎么这么问,你有话要对我说吗
Yeah! I
是的,我
I mean, no, I
我是说,没有
It's just not that easy.
有些事很难说出口
I don't get it. Since when
我不明白,从什么时候开始
have I been the one that can express himself
我成了那个善于言辞的人
and you're one with a loss for words.
而你却沉默寡言了
No, you're right, and I'm sorry.
你是对的,十分抱歉
You know how I feel.
你明白我对你的感觉
So it's your move.
该是你行动的时候了
Just make a decision
要么果断做决定
or leave me alone.
要么就别再烦我
Why is she still here?
她为什么还在这儿
She was free.
她不是自由了吗
She wants what we want, Klaus's death.
她和我们一样,都想让克劳斯死
Maybe this is her only chance.
或许这是她唯一的机会
Or maybe she's trying to lure you and Damon back into her web.
或者她是想让你和达蒙再次陷进她的盘丝洞
I want her gone. So do I.
我希望她离开这儿,我也是
But you're right, she's staying.
不过你是对的,她留下来了
Shouldn't we at least try to figure out why?
我们是不是该查查她为什么留下来
How? All she does is lie.
怎么查啊,她总是满嘴胡言
Look, I hate it as much as you do, but she does make a point.
我和你一样讨厌她,但是她确实说对了一点
We don't know anything about Klaus.
对于克劳斯,我们一无所知
She does.
但她知道
Right, but that doesn't mean
没错,但这不意味着
I want her shacking up with you.
她就可以和你们住在一起啊
Maybe we should stay at your place tonight.
或许我们今晚可以在你那儿过夜
Hmm, I can't. I told Bonnie and Caroline
不行,我今天跟邦妮和卡罗琳说好了
that they could come over. Bonnie's freaked
他们今晚要来,邦妮吓坏了
because she lost her powers
因为她失去了力量
and Caroline's having Matt drama again.
而卡罗琳和马特的关系又开始纠结了
It's kind of a girls' night.
今晚是闺蜜之夜啊
Maybe Katherine can join us.
凯瑟琳倒是可以来搅和一下
Come on.
别逗了
Mmm, burning flesh.
做红烧肉呢
If you're trying to get the dagger back,
如果你是想把匕首拿回来
you're wasting your time. He's indestructible.
那还是省省吧,他可是不可毁灭的
No kidding.
别开玩笑了
How do you know so much about original vampires?
你怎么知道那么多吸血鬼祖先的事
Spend 500 years running from one.
我可是花了500年的时间逃避其中的一个
So when I told you my plan to kill Elijah,
我告诉你我计划干掉以利亚时
why didn't you warn me
你为什么不警告我
that I'd die if I used a dagger on him?
用那把匕首杀他,我也会死
Oh, there's so many rules. It's all very confusing.
规矩太多了,总是让人困惑
Did you know I would die?
你到底知不知道我会死
Did Elijah tell you his plan?
以利亚有没有跟你说过他的计划
Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?
他有没有能杀死克劳斯的匕首呢
Why are you still here?
你为什么还在这儿
Because you haven't forcibly removed me.
你也没有强迫我走啊
You wouldn't.
你不会的
Oh, I would.
我会的
Damon, be smart.
达蒙,能不能聪明点
I want Klaus dead just as much as you do.
我像你们一样想让克劳斯死啊
More.
不,比你们更想
If I wasn't be honest about helping,
如果我不是真想来帮忙
I'd be long gone by now, OK?
我也不会到现在还没走,对吧
You can hate me.
你可以恨我
But we want the same thing.
但我们的目标是一致的
And you know...
你也知道
I always get what I want.
我想要什么总是能得到
I wanted out of the tomb.
我想要逃出古墓
Didn't matter who paid the price.
我可不在乎谁为此买单
Of course I knew that you'd die.
我当然知道你会死
She's out of the tomb?
她逃出古墓了吗
Yeah. We're dealing with it, all right?
是的,我们正在想办法解决这个麻烦
Just be extra careful.
多加小心就好了
She's getting a little too good at impersonating Elena.
她现在扮埃琳娜扮得越来越像了
With Katherine still around,
既然凯瑟琳还没离开这里
we gotta find a way to get your powers back.
我们必须得想办法恢复你的力量
Listen, I want to get the Martins on our side.
得劝马丁父子站在我们的战线上
I want to figure out a way for us all to work together
既然以利亚已经不是我们的障碍了
now that Elijah's out of the picture.
我得想办法让所有人齐心协力
It's impossible. They hate us.
不可能,他们恨我们
It's either win them over or somebody's going to end up dead.
得把他们争取过来,否则便会有人死于非命
You think you can at least
你觉得可以
convince them to have a civil conversation?
劝他们至少和我们正式对话一下吗
I'll try.
我试试
Thanks. Keep me posted.
谢了,有消息随时通知我
Ok. I gotta get to class.
好吧,我得去上课了
All right, I'll see ya.
好吧,再见
Come on.
拜托
Elena's nowhere in sight.
埃琳娜现在又不在
I'll tell her soon. I promise.
我会跟她说的,我保证
All right.
好吧
It was bad. You know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel
太糟了,约翰在珍娜面前捣鼓伊泽贝尔的事
and now Jenna knows I'm lying about something.
现在珍娜已经知道我对她隐瞒了一些事
John's going to end up dead on the kitchen floor if he's not careful.
约翰如果不小心的话会横尸我们厨房的
Yeah, well, easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难
I gave him back his ring.
我把他的戒指还给他了
So.
所以
Look, Jenna keeps asking about Isobel.
珍娜不停地问我关于伊泽贝尔的事情
You know, was she murdered?
比如她是不是被杀了
Why haven't they found the body?
为什么没找到她的尸体
I mean, how much longer can she stay in the dark?
我们要瞒她瞒到什么时候
You think we should tell her the truth?
你觉得我们应该告诉她真相吗
I'm saying I can't be with her and not tell her.
我的意思是,我不能不坦诚地和她交往啊
It's not fair to her,
对她来说这太不公平了
and it's not the kind of relationship I want.
这也不是我理想中的恋爱
Not to mention it's becoming more dangerous for her not to know.
更别说如果她不知道真相的话处境会更危险
I just thought that we'd at least hold off
我认为至少在杀死克劳斯之前
until after we've dealt with klaus.
暂且对她保守秘密吧
You know, and even then,
尽管如此
how do we tell someone what we know?
该怎么跟别人解释我们知道的事
How does someone hear that?
别人会怎么想
Look, I'm sorry to put this on you.
对不起,让你承受这一切
But I feel it's your decision to make.
但是,我觉得这个决定得由你来做
And whatever you decide to do, I'll respect it.
不管你的决定是什么,我都会尊重的
I want to be honest with her. But until then,
我想对她坦白,但到那时
Jenna and I are done.
我和珍娜就结束了
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们能过来
I didn't want to.
我是不想来的
But my son made a case to hear you out.
但我儿子觉得应该听你们说完
Bonnie said that you have information about Elijah.
邦妮说你们有以利亚的消息
Elijah's dead. I'm sorry.
以利亚死了,对不起
Hear me out. We can help you.
听我说完,我们能帮你
We know that Klaus has your daughter.
我们知道克劳斯抓了你女儿
I'm sorry about the way I had to get that information,
抱歉以那种途径来得到这个消息
but it's good that we know.
但让我们知道是件好事
We can all work together to get her back.
我们可以齐心协力把她救出来
How?
怎么救
I suspect that you and Elijah had a plan to kill Klaus.
我猜你们和以利亚计划干掉克劳斯
I'll just help you carry it out.
我会帮助你们实施
You can trust us.
你们可以信任我们
I give you my word. We all do.
我向你保证,我们都可以保证
What you up to? None of your business.
你在忙什么,与你无关
We're pouting now?
在怄气吗
Are those the Gilbert journals?
那些是吉尔伯特的笔记吗
How am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me what you're up to?
你都不告诉我你在干什么,我还怎么帮你
Can you tell me where a bunch of witches
你能告诉我几个世纪以前的
were massacred in this town a couple centuries ago?
巫师大屠杀在这镇子的什么地方发生的吗
No.
不能
Then you can't help.
那你帮不上忙了
If it's any consolation,
如果能对你有所安慰的话
I'm glad that you're not dead.
我很高兴你还活着
Emily Bennett told me about the massacre.
艾米莉·贝内特跟我说过屠杀的事
It was a big deal in witch folklore.
那是巫师传说中的大事件
When a witch dies violently,
当巫师惨死时
they release a mystical energy
他们会在死亡之地
making the place of their death with power.
用巫术释放一种神秘的力量
I think Elijah wanted to know the site of the massacre.
我觉得以利亚想知道屠杀的地点
What was he going to do when he found it?
找到之后他会怎么做
I don't know.
不知道
What did papa witch and baby witch have to say?
巫师爸爸和巫师宝宝说什么来着
Wasn't she gone or dead? Yeah?
她怎么既没死也没走,是吧
For the last time, I'm here to help.
最后再说一次,我是来帮忙的
Can we skip the secrets, hmm?
就不要保密了吧
Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus.
以利亚没有武器能杀克劳斯
But he believed that if a witch could channel enough power...
但他相信如果一个巫师能传递足够的力量
They wouldn't need one.
他们就不需要武器了
Like the power you get from
比如从一个上百个巫师的
a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?
葬身之地所获得的力量
We just need to find it.
我们只需要找到那里
But what if they can find the burial ground?
万一他们能找到墓地呢
They won't. We tried, Luka, for weeks.
不可能,洛卡,我们找了几个星期了
We don't have a backup plan, though, dad,
但是我们没有后备计划,爸爸
and we need to be doing everything we can to save Greta.
我们必须尽一切可能救出格丽塔
We will save her.
我们会救出她的
But Elijah is the answer,
但只有以利亚才能帮忙
not Stefan and his brother.
斯特凡和他哥哥不行
Those people, they're our enemies.
那些人,是我们的敌人
They need to be dealt with.
我们得解决他们
You're going to kill them? No.
你要杀了他们,不
I'm going to let Elijah do it.
我要让以利亚动手
Chinese food or pizza?
中餐还是比萨
Like you have to ask.
随你们点吧
I will get it.
我来点
I'll do it.
我来吧
Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?
你们相信乔纳斯是以诚相待吗
I don't know what to believe.
我不知道该信什么
I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust.
我猜他也不知所措,不知道谁可以信任
Join the club.
大家都一样
Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation?
我们应该看什么电影呢
What about "The Notebook"?
《恋恋笔记本》怎么样
Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?
卡罗琳,那部电影你都看过多少遍了
That is so not the point.
那根本不是重点
Well, yeah, I mean...
没错,我是说
What's going on?
什么情况
Girls' night.
闺蜜之夜
How are you doing?
你怎么样
You heard about my fight with Rick.
你知道我和里克吵架了
He feels terrible.
他很沮丧
Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?
你这是在变相地试图哄我开心吗
No. No, this is about us girls hanging out.
不,不,我们这些女生要出去逛逛
And, you know, we'll be here if you happen to want to talk,
不过,如果你碰巧想聊天我们可以留下
or... Because I am a winner
或者,因为如果谈到和谐的交往
when it comes to successful relationships.
我可是个这方面的专家
You, too?
你也是
You have no idea.
你有所不知啊
Ok, then.
好吧,那么
It's this whole Isobel thing.
关于伊泽贝尔的事情
He's hiding something from me.
他对我有所隐瞒
To play devil's advocate,
别怪我唱反调
maybe there is a great reason why he's not telling you.
也许他不告诉你有他的难言之隐
Maybe he is just trying to protect you.
也许他只是为了保护你
Well, that's not his call to make.
那他也不是他说了算
I mean, I deserve the truth. Everybody does.
我是说,我有权知道真相,人人如此
Sometimes it's harder than that.
有时候真的难以启齿
Not if it's somebody you care about, it isn't?
即使是你关心的人也不行吗
You know what we need?
你们知道我们需要什么吗
Dancing. There is a band at the Grill.
跳舞,格尔酒吧有支乐队
I'm in. In.
我加入,加入
In.
我也加入
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
I mean, I would go if I could.
我是说,如果可以的话我就去了
No. I'm not strong enough to send you.
不,我的力量太弱没法把你传送过去
I can do this.
我能做到的
I'll stay anchored.
我会一直支持你
Use all my energy.
倾注全力
If you feel weak... Dad.
如果你感到虚弱...爸
I want this just as much as you.
我和你一样想这样做
Concentrate on Elijah.
集中精力想着以利亚
Picture him in your mind.
在脑中想象出他的样子
I got it.
可以了
I'm in the Salvatore house.
我在塞尔瓦托兄弟的房子里
Elijah's body must be there.
以利亚的尸体一定在这里
What do you see?
你看到什么
Elena and Damon. They're reading.
埃琳娜和达蒙,他们在看书
Good.
很好
If Elijah's there, you'll sense him.
如果以利亚在那里,你会感应到的
Stay focused.
集中精力
Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
I'm bored.
我无聊透了
"Emily Bennett was taken by the council today.
"今天艾米丽·贝内特被委员会的人抓走了
"They kidnapped her from her home
"他们从她家绑架了她
"And took her to the same location
"把她带到了一百年前
Her ancestors were burned a hundred years ago."
她祖先被烧死的地方"
So Emily died on the site of the massacre, too.
这么说艾米丽也死在大屠杀那块地方
Does it say where?
有没有说是在哪里
Nope.
没有
You know this whole friendly, cooperative thing?
你知道吗,你的整套友好,合作的把戏
Mmhmm.
没错
I don't buy it.
我可不信
I have no reason to lie to you, Damon.
我没有理由对你撒谎,达蒙
Lie.
才怪
I'm hungry.
我饿了
You're the unwanted houseguest.
你是不请自来的
Go feed yourself.
去自己找吃的吧
Well, nothing in any of those.
这些书里什么线索都没有
Find anything?
找到什么了吗
Nope.
没有
That's too bad.
太糟糕了
Yeah, bummer.
没错,逊毙了
Elena's fighting me.
埃琳娜在阻碍我
what's wrong?
怎么了
She's stronger than me.
她的力量比我强
That's because it's not Elena.
因为她不是埃琳娜
It's Katherine Pierce. Luka. Kill her.
是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯,洛卡,杀了她
What? She's a vampire.
什么,她是吸血鬼
Find a stake and drive it through her heart.
找个木棍插进她的心脏
Damon!
达蒙
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
What happened?
发生什么事
Damon...
达蒙
Luka, what's going on?
洛卡,怎么了
Luka! Luka!
洛卡,洛卡
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Shutting down a crazy ass psychic witch attack!
在对抗一个该死的巫术攻击
Get over there and do something about it.
快去阻止他们
Now!
赶快
No!
不
Oh, my god! Luka!
天哪,洛卡
Luka! I'm sorry.
洛卡,对不起
Please.
不要啊
Just wake up, son.
醒醒,儿子
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Luka!
洛卡
I love my boy!
我爱我的儿子
I need a drink.
我去拿点喝的
Hey, Matt.
你好,马特
Things just got real awkward.
这都是怎么了
Jenna. Not tonight, Ric.
珍娜,今晚可不行,里克
Tonight I have traded you for senor tequila.
今晚我要和龙舌兰先生在一起
Yeah.
好吧
Well, senor tequila's not going to
龙舌兰先生可不会
be treating you very well.
让你怎么舒服
Well, the two of you have a lot in common.
是啊,你们两个倒有很多共同点
Look, Jenna, I hate that you're this upset with me.
珍娜,我受不了你对我这么生气
Yeah, well, it's your fault.
是你的错
Because whatever it is you're keeping from me;
因为无论你在隐瞒我什么
Whatever you think I can't handle...
或是认为我接受不了什么
You're wrong.
你都大错特错
'cause last year I was a grad student
可能去年我还是个研究生
who smoked a lot of pot
成天抽大麻
and couldn't keep a goldfish alive.
连一条金鱼都养不活
And now I'm a parent,
但现在我是一名家长了
so I think I can handle anything, Ric.
我想没什么我不能承受的,里克
Jenna...
珍娜
He said the ball's in your court.
他说决定权在你
Yeah, but I can't do anything about it.
是啊,但我什么也做不了
Why not?
怎么会
All you do is talk about how much you care about him.
你只要跟他说你非常在乎他
Yeah, but I am still keeping so many secrets.
但我还是隐瞒了很多秘密
Alaric's in the same boat with Jenna.
阿拉里克和珍妮也面临同样的问题
And maybe that's our mistake.
也许那就是我们的错误所在
We're trying to protect the people that we love
我们不想让我们爱的人掺和进来
by keeping them out of it,
以为这样就是保护他们
but in the end, we're hurting them anyway.
但最后我们还是伤害了他们
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Where are you going? What is she doing?
你要去哪里,她在做什么
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Let's hear it for the band!
让我们为乐队欢呼吧
Weren't they awesome?
他们是不是很棒
This isn't going to end well.
这可不会有什么好的结局
So there's this guy.
有个男生
And, uh,
然后
he told me to tell him how I feel about him.
他要我告诉他,我对他的感觉
Like it's so easy.
看起来很简单
Um, you know,
你知道
Just 'cause I talk a lot doesn't mean I always know
我平时一直喋喋不休不代表
what I'm actually talking about.
我永远知道我在说什么
Ah, like now, I'm feeling loopy
就像现在,我觉得很糊涂
and I don't really know how to express myself.
我也不知道要怎么表达我的感情
I can sing.
我用歌声说明一切吧
Sing Yeah! Yeah.
唱歌,对,对
You know what, I'm going to sing.
我要唱首歌
Come on, off the stage.
拜托,下台去吧
You are going to let me live out my rock star fantasies,
你会让我完成我的摇滚明星梦
and you are going to be my backup.
而且你会支持我
What will it be?
你想唱什么
Close your eyes, give me your hand? Darlin'
宝贝,闭上眼,把手交给我
Do you feel my heart beating? She's good.
你可听见我的心跳,她唱的不错
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
你可明白,可否与我有同样感觉
Am I only dreaming?
抑或我正深陷美梦
Is this burning
还是永恒之火
an eternal flame?
正熊熊燃烧
I believe it's meant to be.
我坚信你我命中注定
Darlin' I watch you when you are sleeping
宝贝,你熟睡时我的双眸正凝视着你
You belong with me? Do you feel the same?
你只属于我,你可有同样感觉
Am I only dreaming?
抑或我正深陷美梦
Is this burning an eternal flame?
还是永恒之火正熊熊燃烧
Say my name, sun shines through the rain
呼唤我的名字,阳光穿透大雨
Oh, life, so lonely. You come and ease the pain
我寂寞的生命,由你来抚平伤痛
I don't want to lose this feeling
我不想失去这种感觉
Oh. No.
不想
Matt, I
马特,我
You killed him! Aah!
你杀了他
He's dead and I have no one.
他死了,我身边一个亲人都没了
And now you're about to find out exactly what that feels like.
你马上就会尝到那是什么滋味
There you go.
给你
What the hell?!
你搞什么
That's for not telling me the dagger would kill me.
这一下是因为你没告诉我那匕首也会杀了我
Next time...
下一次
It goes in your heart.
就直接插你心脏了
Is that how you treat someone who
你就是这样对待一个
Is trying to help you? Want to help?
一个想帮助你的人吗,想帮忙吗
Start talking.
从说实话开始吧
I'd love to, but you're not going to like it.
我也想,但你不会喜欢的
Try me.
那就试试看
Fine. John Gilbert and Isobel want you and Stefan
好吧,约翰·吉尔伯特和伊泽贝尔
Out of Elena's life.
想要你们兄弟俩从埃琳娜的生命里消失
Old news.
这早就不是新闻了
Not the part where he offered me a deal.
他们的条件就是新闻了
He knew that killing Elijah would get me out of the tomb,
他知道杀了以利亚我就能走出坟墓
so he gave me a choice.
所以他让我选择
Either I stay and help with klaus,
要么我留下帮忙解决克劳斯
Or he kills Stefan.
要么他杀了斯特凡
But he still tried to have me killed.
但他还想把我也杀了
Right.
没错
That was part of the deal.
那也是协议的一部分
I could only save one of you.
我只能救你们中的一个
So you chose Stefan.
所以你选了斯特凡
Of course you did.
你当然会这么做
You wanted the truth, Damon.
是你想知道真相的,达蒙
Would you rather I lie?
你宁愿我说谎吗
Ahh! Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Sorry, Elena.
不好意思,埃琳娜
You know, I really have to get back to work.
我真的要回去工作了
Definitely.
没错
II wouldn't. Caroline and matt are...
我没法,卡罗琳和马特正在
In the bathroom?! If they're happy,
在洗手间吗,要是他们高兴的话
I'm happy. Um, hey,
我就高兴,喂
speaking of happy,
说起高兴
would it freak you out if I started dating your brother?
要是我和你弟弟约会会吓到你吗
You're into my brother?
你喜欢我弟弟吗
I know it's weird, um,
我知道这有点怪怪的
but he's been so good and strong.
但他人一直很好,也很坚强
It makes me happy.
这都让我很快乐
And I really can't tell what you're thinking...
而我现在真的不知道
Right now.
你有什么想法
I'm thinking that...
我在想
My brother has had more pain in his life
我弟弟经历的痛苦
than a hundred people's worth of pain,
比一百人的痛苦加起来还多
and...
所以
He deserves to be with someone as amazing as you.
他应该和像你一样出色的人在一起
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Oh! My phone.
手机响了
Hey, stefan, I'm at the Grill.
喂,斯特凡,我在格尔酒吧
I can't hear you. Holdyeah.
我听不清你说什么,等等
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Luka Martin's dead. His father's going after elena.
洛卡·马丁死了,他爸爸在找埃琳娜
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
No, you're not. Wait.
不,没你的份,等等
I don't need your help. I don't want it.
我不需要你的帮助,我不想要
I know what we can do, Damon.
我知道我们能怎么做
You have to let me do it.
你得让我来做
Dr. Martin. You ok?
马丁医生,你没事吧
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't understand.
我没听懂
My son is dead.
我的儿子死了
Whatever it is you think you need to do,
不管你认为你现在该做什么
there's a better way.
总会有更好的办法的
They killed Elijah and they killed Luka.
他们杀了以利亚,又杀了洛卡
And my only shot at getting my daughter back
所以我现在唯一能救回我女儿的办法
is if I have Elena.
就是我有埃琳娜
No. No, Dr. Martin.
不,不,马丁医生
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't know. I haven't seen her.
我不知道,我没见过她
What the hell?
怎么回事
The power's out. Even better.
停电了,那就更好了
I wish, but I should probablywhoa.
我希望如此,但是我还是应该
We have a problem. What's going on?
我们有麻烦了,怎么回事
Jonas is here and he's after Elena.
乔纳斯在这里,他是来找埃琳娜的
Oh, my god!
天啊
We have a plan, but I need to get Elena out of here.
我们有个计划,但是我得让埃琳娜离开这里
Well, what can I do?
我能做什么
It's time to get out of here. I have to find Elena.
现在得离开这里了,我要去找埃琳娜
She's with Stefan, she's ok.
她和斯特凡在一起,她没事
No one's getting out of here until I have her.
在我找到她之前,任何人都休想离开这里
Don't do this. Please don't do this.
不要这样,求你别这么做
Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie!
邦妮,邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie.
邦妮,邦妮
Come on. Come on.
快走,快走
Dr. Martin! I'm so sorry about Luka.
马丁医生,我对洛卡的事感到很抱歉
I never wanted that to happen,
我从没想过会这样
But...At least let us help you get your daughter back.
但是,至少让我们想办法救回你的女儿吧
Only Elijah can do that.
只有以利亚才做的到
You don't need Elijah.
你用不着以利亚
Caroline!
卡罗琳
Get away from her!
离她远点
Matt, no!
马特,不要
Matt!
马特
Matt! No!
马特,不要
Matt! Matt!
马特,马特
Oh! Oh, my god!
噢,我的天哪
Ok. Uh...
没事的
Just breath, Caroline, just breath.
放松呼吸,卡罗琳,呼吸
You have to drink. Please, please.
你必须喝下去,求求你,求求你
Luka...
洛卡
I can't believe he's dead.
我不敢相信他死了
After what we did to him.
我们不该那样对他的
No, after what he did to you.
不,这是他那样对你的下场
Look, I'm sorry, I know you feel bad about all of this,
我很抱歉,我知道你对一切感到很不好受
But I don't.
但是,我并没有
I couldn't do anything to help.
我帮不上任何忙
I was useless.
我一点用都没有
I hated it.
我讨厌这样
Thank god. It's not over yet.
谢天谢地,还没有结束
What's going on? He'll explain.
发生什么事了,他会跟你们解释的
When did you guys get home?
你们什么时候回来的
A few minutes ago. Did you check the house?
几分钟前,你检查了屋子吗
And why would we check the house?
我们为什么要检查这屋子
You're welcome.
不用谢
You didn't have to kill him!
你用不着杀死他的
Yes, we did.
很有必要
Get off!
走开
How did you guys convince her to do this?
你们是怎么说服她这样做的
We didn't. It was actually her idea.
我们什么也没做,这可是她的主意
Wow. That's... Not good.
这,这可不太好
No. No, that's not good at all.
不,不,是非常不好
Everything's taken care of.
一切都都处理妥当了
I'm guessing you're going to want this back.
我猜你会想拿回这个
But your pretty little outfit
但是你可爱的小装备
is going to need a good dry clean.
需要好好干洗一下了
You're going to have to
你得在珍娜回来之前
get her out of here before Jenna gets home.
让她离开这里
Is that all you have to say to me?
这就是你要跟我说的吗
This doesn't change the way I feel about you.
这并没有让我对你改观
I don't much like you, either, if we're going to be open.
如果要摊开来说,我也不是很喜欢你
And frankly, I'd be happy to see you dead,
坦白来说,我很乐意看到你死
But if we're going to try to take on Klaus,
但如果我们是要跟克劳斯较量
we kinda need you to be alive.
还有那么有点需要让你活着
So I'm not a threat to you, Elena.
所以,我对你来说不是威胁,埃琳娜
If any of you are going to believe anything,
如果你们打算什么都不信
Believe that.
相信这个就行了
Thanks for getting me home.
谢谢你送我回家
That was kind of crazy.
真是太疯狂了
Jenna, are you going to be ok?
珍娜,你真的没事吗
Look, Isobel is dead.
伊泽贝尔已经死了
And there are things about her death
一些关于她死的事情
that I can't tell you;
我不能告诉你
That aren't for me to tell.
这不是我能说的
You can be upset and hate me.
你可以对此伤心,怨恨我
I get it.
我懂
But just know that I love you.
但你只要知道,我爱你
At least I can tell you that much.
至少我能告诉你这一点
Good night, Ric.
晚安,里克
Good night.
晚安
You made it home.
你回来了
Tonight was very weird.
今晚感觉很奇怪
Tell me about it.
是吗
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Don't be.
没事
No, I'm serious, Bonnie.
不,我是说真的,邦妮
The only witch that could given you your powers back is dead,
唯一可以让你重获力量的巫师已经死了
And...I think you have a serious case of denial going,
而你却不肯面对这个事实
And I want you to know
我希望你知道
that I'm here for you no matter what, and...
无论发生什么事,我都会在你身边...
Not that denial's the worst thing.
不管你是否接受这个事实
Did you...
是你吗
When he grabbed me...
当他抓住我时
He gave me my powers back.
他还回了我的力量
And something else.
还告诉了我其他的事情
Jonas wants me to kill Klaus.
乔纳斯希望我杀了克劳斯
And did he include a how?
他告诉你如何杀死克劳斯了吗
Yeah.
是的
He did.
告诉我了
You know what I can't figure out?
你知道我不明白什么吗
What's that?
什么
How the town knew Emily Bennett was a witch.
镇里的人怎么会知道艾米莉·贝内特是巫师呢
I mean, because according to Johnathan Gilbert,
因为按照约翰·吉尔伯特日记中的说法
He was the only one who knew.
他是唯一知情的人
I know he didn't turn her in.
而他并没有出卖她
Mmm, I should have figured as much.
嗯,我早就应该想到是谁了
Oh, she was a loose end. I like mine tied up.
她是我的弱点,而我喜欢做事滴水不漏
You know what I can't figure out?
你知道我不明白什么吗
Do I care?
你觉得我感兴趣吗
Why you won't tell me where to find the site
你为什么不告诉我
of the witch massacre.
巫师被屠杀的地点呢
Because I have no clue.
因为我不知道
You knew that Emily Bennett
你知道艾米莉·贝内特
was the key to getting me out of that tomb.
是让我从墓里出来的关键
And something tells me that you did everything in your power
而据我所知你尽你所能
to make sure that she was safe,
保证她的安全
Yet you have no idea where she was killed.
现在,你却不知道她死在哪里
Who's the liar now?
现在,你觉得是谁在撒谎
You hurt me today. Tit for tat.
今天你伤害了我,恶有恶报而已
You were mean.
你真是刻薄
And very rough.
非常粗野
And monstrous.
而且可怕
You deserved it.
你自找的
I like this Damon.
我喜欢现在的达蒙
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Katherine, there are six other bedrooms in this house.
凯瑟琳,房子里还有另外六间卧室
Go find one.
去挑一间吧
What the hell?
这怎么回事
I had your face...
我记得你的脸...
And all the blood. II drank your blood.
很多鲜血,我...我喝了你的血
You were dying.
你当时就要死了
My blood healed you.
是我的血让你痊愈了
What do you mean, it healed me?
痊愈了,什么意思
How can your blood heal me?
你的血怎么可以让我痊愈呢
Because that's what vampire blood does for humans,
因为吸血鬼的血可以起到这样的作用
And that's what I am.
而我就是...
I'm a vampire, Matt.
我是吸血鬼,马特
No.
不
But it's all going to be ok,
但一切都会好的
Because I am going to tell you everything,
因为我会告诉你一切
And you're going to understand why I had to keep it from you,
你就会明白为什么我一直对你有所隐瞒
And we're going to be fine.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine?!
没事
Yes, because we're together and we love each other.
是的,因为我们在一起,互相爱着对方
Vampires.
吸血鬼
Oh, my god.
天啊
Vickie, oh, my god, at the hospital,
薇姬,上帝啊,当时在医院里
I thought that she was tripping out.
我以为她是在说胡话
What?
什么
Vickie, she knew about the vampires,
薇姬知道吸血鬼的事
And I...
而我却...
Whatwhat did you do?
你..你做了什么
Nothing. Nothing! Matt!
我没做过什么,什么都没做过,马特
I need to get out of here.
我现在要离开这里
No, no, no! I can't let you leave. I cannot let you leave.
不行,你不能离开,我不能让你离开
What did you do to my sister?
你对我妹妹做了什么
Nothing! Nothing! I swear, I swear, nothing, nothing!
我没对她做过什么,我发誓,什么都没做
What did you do?! Nothing, Matt!
你对她做了什么,不是我,马特
You have to calm down! Matt!
马特,你必须要冷静
Are John and Jeremy asleep?
约翰和杰里米睡了吗
I think so.
我想是的
If I go to bed right now,
如果我现在上床睡觉
There's a chance I'll wake up hangoverfree.
明天起床可能不会宿醉难受
Who's that?
谁来了
Hi. You must be Jenna.
你好,你一定是珍娜吧
I'm...
我是...
Elena's mother.
埃琳娜的母亲
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔