Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You must be Elena.
你一定就是埃琳娜了
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
You're a Petrova doppelganger.
你是佩特洛娃家的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解开诅咒的关键
Klaus is a vampire born from a werewolf bloodline.
克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼
The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性
He'll be vulnerable during the transformation.
在变身过程中他会变得虚弱
That's when Bonnie comes in.
那时候邦妮就要行动了
If she can deliver him to the brink of death,
只要她能搞的他只剩下一口气
I'll finish the job myself.
剩下的我来了断
I had a family.
我有过一个家庭
Klaus hunted them down one by one.
克劳斯把他们逐一猎杀
He scattered them across the seas,
他将他们分尸扔到海里
where their bodies could not be found.
他们的尸骨踪影全无
I didn't bury them at sea.
我没有把他们海葬
Their bodies are safe.
他们的尸骨现在很安全
If you kill me, you'll never find them.
杀了我的话,你永远都找不到他们了
No!
不
Who's going to save your life while you're out making decisions?
你自己决定犯傻的时候,谁又来救你呢
I don't want to be saved.
我不想被你们救
There is another way.
还有另一个办法
What are you...Damon,no.
你在...达蒙,不要
I fed her my blood.
我让她喝了我的血
She'll come back a vampire.
她苏醒后会成为吸血鬼的
How could you take that choice away from her?
你凭什么剥夺她选择的权利
She'll never forgive you.
她永远都不会原谅你
Tyler Lockwood bit me.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我
A werewolf bite can kill a vampire.
狼人的咬伤可以杀死吸血鬼
That'll get easier.
一切都会好起来的
But you know that.
你也知道的
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want to apologize.
我想向你道歉
Damon.
达蒙
Please.
求你了
Elena, feeding you my blood, I was wrong.
埃琳娜,喂你喝我的血,是我错了
Yes, you were.
是的,你错了
And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but...
我也知道我不配得到你的原谅,可是...
I need it.
我需要你的原谅
And I need some time,
但我需要一些时间
maybe a lot of time.
可能是很长一段时间
True. Of course.
确实,应该的
Take all the time you need.
你慢慢考虑吧
Get off of me.
放开我
You're not doing this.
你不可以这么做
Just did.
我就是做了
You know what happened to Rose, Stefan.
你知道罗斯的下场,斯特凡
I don't care.
我不管
You're not dying today.
今天你就别想死了
What's the plan, superman?
你又有什么计划,超人
I'm gonna find a way out of this.
我会找到解决方法的
Oh, right.
没错
A miracle cure.
一剂神药
Good luck with that one.
希望你能找到
I got Bonnie looking for something, anything.
我让邦妮寻找一切可行的办法
Always the hero, Stefan.
你又在逞英雄,斯特凡
Just tell me goodbye, get it over with.
跟我道个别吧,干净利落点
Lie still.
还逞强呢
Conserve your strength.
省点力气吧
You've been busy.
你真是忙坏了
That was amazing.
太奇妙了
How long has it been?
持续了多长时间
Almost 2 days.
将近两天
Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf.
满月前后,你一直是一匹狼
I can change at will, then.
以后我就能随意变身了
It's good to know.
真是个好消息
I remember every single kill.
我记得我杀过的每个人
Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way.
是的,我一路上都在帮你收拾烂摊子
Just like old times, brother.
就像以前一样,兄弟
You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain.
你找到乐子了,不过我们之间还有个交易
That's right.
没错
Now, what was it again?
那这次你又想要什么
Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it.
对了,我想起来了,没错
You wish to be reunited with our family.
你希望能和我们的家人团聚
You gave me your word, Niklaus.
你向我承诺过的,尼克劳斯
What kind of brother would break his bond?
什么样的兄弟会残害手足呢
Even though you did try to kill me.
可你却想要杀了我
I could have.
我本可以杀你
But I didn't.
但我没那么做
And now no one can,
现在没人可以了
Not even you.
连你也不行
Relax, Elijah.
放松点,以利亚
All is forgiven.
大人不计小人过
Where are they?
他们在哪里
You need to lighten up.
不要着急嘛
I'll bring you to them soon enough.
我很快就会带你去见他们
Sorry. You've reached somebody who's currently not operating.
抱歉,您所拨打的用户现在无法接听
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Well, you must have me confused with somebody else.
你肯定打错电话了
You see, I'm not allowed to help,
你知道,我没资格帮忙
Just idly sit by
只能坐在一旁无所事事
while my girlfriend gets sacrificed on an altar of blood.
任由我的女朋友在祭坛牺牲
Damon's dying.
达蒙就要死了
What?
什么
Tyler Lockwood bit him. We don't have much time.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了他,我们没多少时间了
What do you need?
你想要我做什么
You brought me to see a girl movie.
你带我来看女生看的电影
We had to get out of the house, Jer.
我们得出来走走,杰
This is our 3hour distraction from reality.
从现实生活逃离三个小时
Is that what we're doing?
这就是我们要做的事吗
Pretending like our lives aren't screwed?
假装我们的生活并没有一团糟
We need to do this, ok?
我们必须这样做,好吗
Breathe, eat, sleep,
呼吸,吃饭,睡觉
Wake up, and do it all over again.
一觉醒来,周而复始地过日子
Until one day, it's just not as hard anymore.
直到某一天,生活不再这样煎熬
Hey! There you guys are.
你们都在这呀
Who's hungry?
有人饿了吗
Are we really doing this?
我们非得干这个吗
Yes, we are really doing this.
是的,我们确实需要如此
We are going to take a page from Scarlett.
我们要借鉴斯嘉丽的经验
We made it through the war.
我们经历了一场战斗
I know you guys went through hell,
我知道你们受尽了折磨
and my mom knows I am a vampire,
而且我妈也知道我是吸血鬼了
So basically it's like Atlanta has burned.
所以总的说来,形势极其严峻
And yet, in spite of everything,
但无论如何
We persevere.
我们都要坚持
All right.
好吧
What are we eating?
我们吃什么
Something good.
反正是好东西
I'm not sure this is going to work.
我不确定这是否有用
We've done this thing before, right?
我们以前成功过,不是吗
Contacted Emily Bennett.
和艾米莉·贝内特连通
Maybe one of the witches might know how to help Damon.
或许有巫师知道该如何解救达蒙
Let's just hope they want to.
但愿她们想帮忙
Bonnie.
邦妮
Emily.
艾米莉
Why have you come here, Stefan?
你为何到这来,斯特凡
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I need to know if there's a spell
我想知道是否有咒语
that can heal a werewolf bite.
能够治愈狼人的咬伤
No.
没有
Nature ensures a balance to everything.
自然界会维持万物的平衡
Is that true...
是果真如此...
Or are you just saying no because it's Damon?
还是因为你不愿帮达蒙
Perhaps it is his time to die.
或许他的死期已到
No.
不
That's not balance.
这不叫平衡
That's punishment.
这叫做惩罚
I will not give you what you want.
我不会告诉你如何救他的
So you're saying that there's an answer to give?
你的意思是方法还是有的
Please, if you know something, just tell me.
求你,如果你知道什么,请告诉我
Help me save my brother.
帮我救救我哥哥吧
Bonnie.
邦妮
They don't want us here.
她们不欢迎我们
They think I'm abusing their power.
她们觉得我在滥用她们的力量
They know something. There's an answer.
她们知道些什么,她们有办法
They just don't want to tell me.
只是不愿告诉我
I heard them say a name.
我听她们提到了一个名字
What was it?
谁
Klaus.
克劳斯
Carol. Hi.
卡罗尔,你好呀
How you feeling?
你恢复得如何
Better, thank goodness.
好多了,谢天谢地
That was a terrible fall.
我摔得太惨了
Shouldn't you be home resting?
你难道不在家休养吗
I've been resting,
我一直在休养
And now I'm ready to get back to work.
现在我准备好回来工作了
I need you to update me
我需要你汇报一下
on where we are with the vampire situation.
我们处理吸血鬼的进展
Well, there have been some developments,
事态有点扩大了
but I'm handling it.
不过我正在处理
Are you?
是吗
Because I left you in charge of this town's safety,
我让你全权负责小镇的安全
and lately I'm not seeing any results.
但最近我完全看不到任何进展
I said I'm handling it.
我说了,我还在处理
Then see that you do, sheriff,
那么请快点,警长
because if you can't, I'll find someone who will.
如果你搞不定,我就另谋贤士了
Look who couldn't resist an epic romance.
瞧瞧,有人就是不能抵挡史诗般的浪漫
Will you come take a walk with me?
你能陪我散散步吗
You're breaking the rules,you know.
你违反了我们的约定
Movie night's supposed to be a distraction.
电影之夜是用来消遣的
Tomorrow we can return to our regularly scheduled drama.
我们明天才可以重回正轨
I know. I wish this could wait, but it can't.
我知道,我也想等等再说,但情况紧急
Listen, the other night when Damon was helping Tyler,
听着,那天达蒙去救泰勒的时候
Something happened.
出了点小插曲
Tyler was starting to transform,
泰勒中途变身
and Damon was bitten.
咬伤了达蒙
What?
什么
Is itis he gonna
那...他是不是会...
Yeah.
没错
Oh,my god.
天呐
And he came to the house this morning
他今天上午还来找过我
And and tried to apologize.
想...想求得我的原谅
I practically slammed the door in his face.
我当面拒绝了他
He told me not to tell you,
他不让我告诉你
but I figured if you wanted to talk to him, I
但是我想,如果你有话要对他说
I wouldn't wait.
再晚就来不及了
Stefan
斯特凡
It's not over.
这事还没完
There might be a cure,
可能有解药
But I have to find Klaus to get it.
但是我得先找到克劳斯
No. He's gonna kill you.
不,他会杀了你的
No, he had the chance to kill me, but he didn't.
不会的,他上次就可以杀我,但他没有
Whatever Damon's done,
无论达蒙做过什么
whatever has led him here,
无论他因何落得这种境地
I'm the one that made him become a vampire in the first place,
最初是我把他变成吸血鬼的
So if there's a chance for a cure,
所以,但凡有一丝可能
I owe it to him to find it.
我都要去寻找,这是我欠他的
Go talk to him.
去和他说说话吧
Just tell him that there's still hope.
告诉他我们还有希望
Mr. Salvatore, spying on a lady
塞尔瓦托先生,偷窥女士
is a sign of very poor manners.
可是非常不礼貌的行为
My apologies, Miss katherine.
请原谅,凯瑟琳小姐
But since you are here,
不过你既然来了
My corset strings seem to be knotted.
我胸衣的束带似乎打结了
I wonder if you can undo them.
你可以帮我解开吗
Of course.
当然
Will you miss me while off defending the south?
你去守卫南方的时候会想念我吗
I shall.
当然
Then I hope you will hurry back.
那我希望你快点回来
I fear I will be lonely with you away.
你不在我恐怕会很寂寞
I would think Stefan should be company enough.
我倒觉得有斯特凡陪你应该足够了
Is it so wrong for me to want you both?
我是不是不该同时占有你们两个
Damon.
达蒙
Elena?
埃琳娜
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
She was toying with you.
她只是在玩弄你
All you had to do was say no, walk away.
你必须拒绝她,离开她
You had a choice.
我给过你选择的机会了
Promise me that you will return quickly.
答应我你很快就会回来
I promise.
我答应你
Hello, Katherine.
你好啊,凯瑟琳
2 days, I've been waiting.
我已经等了两天了
I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now.
我早该不用受克劳斯的催眠了
He's supposed to be dead.
他本该死了
We ran into complications.
出了点状况
Complications?
状况
Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him.
这不重要,我现在只想找到他
Do you have any idea where he might be?
你知不知道他可能会去哪
Klaus, you're back.
克劳斯,你回来了啊
Look who decided to come for a visit.
看看谁来拜访我们了
You just keep popping up, don't you?
你的表现一直挺突出的嘛
I need your help...
我需要你的帮助
for my brother.
是我的哥哥
Well, whatever it is, he's gonna have to wait a tick.
不管是什么事,他得等一下了
You see, I have an obligation to my brother
我对我兄弟还有一项未尽的责任
that requires my immediate attention.
需要我即刻关照
You understand how important family is,
你明白家人有多重要
or you wouldn't be here.
不然你也不会来这
My brother gave me his word that he
我的兄弟答应我
would reunite me with my own.
会让我与家人团聚
And so I shall.
我说到做到
Now, what am I gonna do with you?
现在,我该拿你怎么办好呢
Do you feel that?
感觉到了吗
It's scraping against your heart.
它正跟你的心脏较劲呢
The slightest little movement,
只要轻轻往里一点
and you're dead.
你就完了
He's just trying to help his brother.
他只是想救他哥哥
The witches said you had a cure.
巫师们说你有解药
Make me a deal. Just give me the cure,
我们做个交易,只要给我解药
and I'll do whatever you want.
让我做什么都行
Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me
问题是我还不清楚你是否对我有用
The way you are now.
就你现在这副德行
You are just shy of useless.
基本上一无是处
Well, that looks bad.
看起来很糟
It feels worse.
亲身体验更糟
My subconscious is haunting me, Rick.
我被我的潜意识折磨死了,里克
Please tell me you have something for that.
希望你有法子帮我解决这个问题
Double shot.
双份量
That's good.
很好
Oh,good.
太好了
So my brother sent you for suicide watch?
我弟派你来看着,防止我自杀吧
He's just trying to help.
他只是想帮你
He's doing what he always does,
他不过是做他一直在做的事
trying to right the wrongs of the past.
弥补过去犯下的错误
You should want me dead.
你该想我死才对
I'm the reason Jenna got killed.
要不是我珍娜也死不了
I don't blame you for Jenna.
珍娜的事我不怨你
Oh,sure you do.
不怨才怪
Let's not forget I turned your wife into a vampire.
别忘了是我把你老婆变成吸血鬼的
You must really hate me for that one.
你肯定为此恨死我了
Ok, give me your glass. Neither one of us
杯子拿过来,清醒的状态下
is drunk enough for this conversation.
不太适合讨论这个话题
Kill me.
杀了我
Please.
求你
Screw you.
滚开
No.
不要
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena's not here, Damon.
埃琳娜不在,达蒙
Don't make a sound.
别出声
I need blood.
我需要血
Where's Damon?
达蒙在哪里
You know, now's not a good time, Sheriff. Trust me.
警长,你来的不是时候,相信我
Sheriff, over here.
警长,这里
I wouldn't go in there.
要是我就不会过去
I just wanna talk to him.
我只是想跟他谈谈
I wouldn't go in there.
要是我就不会过去
Liz.
莉兹
All this waiting around for news
在这里傻坐着等消息
is ruining Scarlett for me.
让我连看斯嘉丽的心情都没了
Alaric. Hey.
阿拉里克
Tell me you're with Elena.
埃琳娜在你身边吧
She went to go see Damon.
他去找达蒙了
I thought that's where you were.
我以为你也在那
No, he just escaped. I think he's looking for her,
没有,他刚跑了,我觉得他是去找她了
And the cops are after him.
警察在抓他
Listen, he's in bad shape, Jeremy,
他现在状况不好,杰里米
So if you find her, get her somewhere safe, ok?
你要是找到她,把她带到安全的地方,好吗
I'm on my way.
我马上就到
If Damon is off the rails,
如果达蒙神志不清
There is nothing you can do to stop him. Let us take care of it.
你做什么也阻止不了他,交给我们吧
You keep doing this.
你总是这样
You left me behind before,
你之前也是让我置身于外
And guess what. Jenna still died.
结果怎样,珍娜还是死了
Now I'm going to find my sister.
现在我要去找我姐姐
You go ahead and you try to stop me.
你再试着阻止我看看
I heard about this one vampire,
我听说有这么一个吸血鬼
crazy bloke,
一个疯狂的小子
always on and off the wagon for decades.
数十年来,人血是戒了又喝,喝了又戒
When he was off, he was magnificent.
当他血瘾复发的时候,他威力无穷
1917, he went into monterey
1917年,在蒙特利
And wiped out an entire migrant village...
他吸干了一整个移民村村民的血
A true ripper.
一个真正的猎杀者
Sound familiar?
听起来熟悉吗
I haven't been that way in a very long time.
我已经很久没做过那样的事情了
Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with.
那样的吸血鬼才配和我做交易
That is the kind of talent
拥有那种能力的人
that I can use when I leave this town.
才能在我离开小镇后为我所用
Katerina, come here.
卡特琳娜,过来
No.
不要
You want your cure?
你要找的解药
There it is.
就是这个
Your blood is the cure.
你的血就是解药
Gotta love mother nature.
真要感谢伟大的自然之母
Now...
现在
Let's talk, you and I.
我们去谈谈
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Damon.
达蒙
Where's Elena? I need to see Elena now.
埃琳娜在哪里,我要见她
Ok. Let's get you out of here first, all right?
好了,我先带你离开这里,好吗
Where's Damon?
达蒙在哪儿
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Why do you even care?
你关心这个干嘛
You know what they are, what they do.
你知道他们是什么,能干出什么事
Look, I understand why you hate them,
我理解你为什么憎恨吸血鬼
but you're wrong.
但是你误会了
They're murderers, Elena. End of story.
他们是杀人犯,埃琳娜,仅此而已
Damon Salvatore
刚刚有人看见
was just spotted outside entering the grill.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托进了格尔酒吧
Wait. You've gotta let me come with you.
等等,你得让我和你一起去
He's sick. He'she's not himself.
他病了,已经失去理智了
Keep her here.
在这看着她
Hey, it's me. I'm with Damon at the grill.
是我,我和达蒙在格尔酒吧
Oh, god.
天呐
I've got a gunshot victim at the grill.
格尔酒吧有人中枪
Get the paramedics here.
呼叫急救队
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Jeremy! It's gonna be ok.
杰里米,会没事的
Mom.
妈妈
Mom, what did you do?
妈,你都做了些什么
I was aiming for Damon.
我本来是瞄准达蒙的
He still has his ring.
他还有他的戒指呢
She's human. The ring won't work on him.
她是人类,戒指保护不了他的
Caroline. I got it.
卡罗琳,交给我
Come on,Jeremy.
喝呀,杰里米
Just drink. Go on, Jeremy. Drink.
快喝,快喝,杰里米,喝啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm helping him.
我在救他
Jeremy, drink.
杰里米,喝啊
Please. Please. Please.
拜托,拜托,快喝
Bonnie, what's going on?
邦妮,发生什么了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I know what I need to do.
我知道该怎么做了
I need you to grab him.
帮我扶着他
Ttake him with us. No,no,no,no.
我们带他走,不行,不行
You can't move him. This is a crime scene.
你不能动他,这是犯罪现场
Mom, you let them go.
妈妈,让他们走
All right, come here, buddy.
好了,过来,小鬼
I got you. I got you.
我来抱你,我来抱你
There it is.
好了
You want to save your brother?
你想要救你的哥哥
How about a decadelong bender?
饮血作乐,狂欢十年怎么样
You know, I have big plans for you
我给你订了个宏伟的计划
when we leave this town.
离开小镇后交代给你
I'm not like that anymore.
我对屠杀不感兴趣了
Well, that's too bad.
那真是太遗憾了
You would have made a hell of a wingman.
你本来能做个相当出色的幕僚
Wait.
等等
Now that's more like it.
这还差不多
I want you to join me for a drink.
我要你跟我一起喝一杯
Finish it.
喝完它
All of it.
全部
You do everything I say,
你对我言听计从
and I save your brother.
我就救你哥哥的命
That's the deal.
交易就这么简单
Again.
再喝一袋
Is this even possible?
这样做希望大吗
There's a spell for it,
有个咒语有用
if they'll give me the power to use it.
但愿她们赐予了我发动它的力量
no.
不
What? What is it?
什么,怎么了
They're angry at me for coming back here.
她们因为我回来生气了
They don't wanna help.
她们不想帮我
Well, they have to.
她们必须帮你
They said there'll be consequences.
她们说我这么做后果很严重
Well, he's just a kid. Tell 'em to shut up.
他只是个孩子,让她们别废话
Emily. Emily!
艾米莉,艾米莉
I know you're there.
我知道你在那里
Please help me.
求你帮帮我
I love him.
我爱他
No!
不
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Bonnie.
邦妮
Oh, my god, Jeremy.
天呐,杰里米
Oh, my god.
谢天谢地
What happened?
怎么回事
Doesn't matter.
那都不重要了
You're OK.
你没事了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Haven't left much for the yankees to take, have we?
没给北方佬留下太多东西,是吗
Let's make a dash for it
趁大火烧到军火库之前
before the fire reaches that ammunition.
我们得冲过去
Elena.
埃琳娜
Damon.
达蒙
Hey, come on. Come on.
过来,过来
We have to get you out of here.
我们不能让你呆在这里
Let's hide you.
必须把你藏起来
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Everywhere!
哪里都行
Wait for me. I want to come with you.
等等我,我想跟你走
Relax.
放松
We need to get you out of here.
我得带你离开这里
You're faster than I thought.
你比我想象得要快
Why must you always run from me?
你为什么总要躲着我
Because I know that you will chase.
因为我知道你会追上我
Then let me chase you forever.
那就让我生生世世追随着你吧
Feed me your blood.
喂我喝你的血
I will not feed you, Damon.
我不会喂你的,达蒙
If you want it, take it.
如果你想喝,就自己喝
It is your choice to make.
你自己来选
I choose you, Katherine.
我选择你,凯瑟琳
Look at me. Hey. It's Elena.
看着我,我是埃琳娜
It's Elena.
我是埃琳娜
Promise me you will not tell my brother.
你要保证不告诉我弟弟
I promise.
我保证
It will be our little secret.
这就是我们的小秘密
No. Damon.
不要,达蒙
No.
不要
I have to...
我没得选
If we are to be together forever.
这样我们才能永远在一起
Damon, stop. You're hurting me.
达蒙,停下,你弄疼我了
Damon, you don't have to do this. Please stop.
达蒙,你不必这样的,求你停下
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Elena.
埃琳娜
Damon.
达蒙
That was Bonnie.
是邦妮打来的
Jeremy's alive.
杰里米活过来了
I thought I killed him.
我还以为我杀了他
You did.
确实如此
I don't understand.
我弄不明白
I explained it to you once.
我曾经跟你解释过
But I had to make you forget
但我必须强迫你忘掉
because I was so scared
因为我十分害怕
of what you might do.
你会做出傻事
But now...
可现在
I don't wanna lie.
我不想撒谎了
I'm not gonna be afraid of you anymore.
我再也不会害怕你了
I don't want you to be afraid of me anymore.
我也不想你再害怕我
I'm still your little girl.
我还是你的乖女儿
It's me.
还是我
It's me, mom.
是我啊,妈妈
Hey. How you doing?
你怎么样
Trying to figure out what's wrong with me.
我想弄明白我是怎么了
Feel different, weird.
感觉很异样,很奇怪
Yeah, you were dead.
你刚死过一回
It'd be weird if you felt normal.
没有感觉才怪
Bonnie, I, uh I don't know how to thank you.
邦妮,我真不知道该如何谢你
You can thank me tomorrow.
你可以明天再谢谢我
And the day after that.
还有后天
And the day after that.
和大后天
Good night, Jeremy.
晚安,杰里米
Good night.
晚安
Hey, bud.
小鬼
I've gotta take off.
我要走了
Need anything?
有什么需要吗
Uh, no, no.
不,没有
I think I'm good.
我感觉还不错
You know, uh, on second thought,
再仔细想想
I might just crash here. Is that cool?
我还是在这过夜吧,可以吗
Yeah, yeah. Sure. Whatever.
当然可以,随便,都行
All right.
好吧
Alaric, um...
阿拉里克
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你做的一切
Ah, you can thank me tomorrow...
你可以明天再谢谢我
And the day after that, the day after that.
还有后天,和大后天
Dude, come on! I knew you were listening.
伙计,真是的,我就知道你在偷听
And the day after that.
还有大大后天
Elena.
埃琳娜
It's OK, Damon. I'm right here.
没事的,达蒙,我在这
Elena, get out of here.
埃琳娜,赶快离开
I could hurt you.
我会伤害你的
No. You won't.
不,你不会的
I'm here until the very end.
我会在这陪你到最后
I'm not leaving you.
我不会离开你的
Get out of here.
赶快走
Hang on.
坚持住
Shh. It's OK.
没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
没事的,你会好的
It's not OK. It's not OK.
谁说没事,我快死了
All those years, I've blamed Stefan.
那段时间,我一直责怪斯特凡
No one forced me to love her.
没人强迫我爱她
It was my own choice.
这是我自己的选择
I made the wrong choice.
我做了错误的选择
You tell Stefan I'm sorry.
替我对斯特凡说声抱歉
Ok?
好吗
I will.
我会的
You're very cooperative.
你真是配合
It's almost as if you're enjoying it.
似乎已经很享受了
No more.
到此为止
Not until you give me the cure.
除非你给我解药
Not until we make a deal.
除非我们达成协议
It's your choice, Stefan.
选择在你,斯特凡
You can either remain here
你可以留下
living your life in Mystic Falls,
继续在神秘瀑布镇生活
or you can embrace what you truly are,
或者做回真正的自己
leave town with me,
和我一起离开
and save your brother's life.
还能救你兄弟一命
That's the spirit.
这就对了
Sweetheart...
甜心
Take this over to Damon and come right back.
把这个带给达蒙然后赶紧回来
You want me to leave?
你要让我离开
No. Yes.
不,是的
And if I were you...
如果我是你
I'd hurry.
我就赶快走
She'll never take it to him.
她不会拿给他的
This is even more pitiful than I thought.
这情景比我想象的还可怜
There's still hope.
还有希望
I've made a lot of choices that have gotten me here.
我的一系列选择让我走到了这个地步
I deserve this.
我活该
I deserve to die.
我该死
No.
不
You don't.
不是的
I do, Elena. It's ok.
就是这样的,埃琳娜,没关系
'cause if I'd have chosen differently,
因为如果我做了不同的选择
I wouldn't have met you.
我就无法遇见你
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Done so many things to hurt you.
做了那么多伤害你的事情
It's ok.
没关系
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
I know you love Stefan.
我知道你爱斯特凡
And it will always be Stefan.
而且永远都是斯特凡
But I love you.
但是我爱你
You should know that.
你应该知道的
I do.
我知道
You should have met me in 1864.
你应该在1864年遇到我
You would have liked me.
那你喜欢的就是我了
I like you now.
我现在就喜欢你
Just the way you are.
喜欢现在的你
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Well, it's me you should be thanking.
你该谢的人是我
I mean, I'm the one who brought the cure.
因为,是我把解药带来了
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I was.
我死过了
You got free.
你自由了
Yep. Finally.
是的,不容易啊
And you still came here?
那你怎么还到这来
I owed you one.
我欠你个人情
Where's Stefan?
斯特凡呢
Are you sure you care?
你当真还关心他吗
Where is he?
他在哪里
He's paying for this.
他在为此买单
He gave himself over to Klaus.
他把自己交给克劳斯了
I wouldn't expect him anytime soon.
恐怕最近是见不到他的
What do you mean, "He gave himself over"?
什么叫"把自己交给"
He just sacrificed everything to save his brother,
他为了救他哥哥牺牲了一切
Including you.
包括你
It's a good thing you have Damon to keep you company.
还有达蒙陪你也是不错的
Goodbye, Elena.
再见,埃琳娜
It's ok to love them both.
同时爱他们两个也没问题
I did.
我以前就是
I suppose, brother,
兄弟,我想
you've been reunited with our family.
你又和我们的家人在一起了
Put him with the others.
把他和其他人放在一起
We're leaving town tonight.
我们今晚离开小镇
So...
看来
Did Katerina make it in time?
卡特琳娜及时赶到了吧
You won't be seeing her again, you know.
你不会再见到她了,你知道的
Because she's on vervain?
因为她有马鞭草
I've been around a long time, Stefan.
我活了这么久了,斯特凡
I rarely get played for a fool.
几乎没被人耍过
Besides, she won't get far.
何况,她走不远的
You'll help me see to that.
你会帮我处理好这件事的
What is it you really want from me?
你到底想从我这得到什么
All will be explained in time
我们离开这个悲剧小镇后
once we leave this tragic little town.
一切都会得到解释的
Then are we done here?
那这里的事处理完了吗
Can we go?
可以走了吗
Not quite.
还不行
You see, I have a gift for you.
看,我有个礼物给你
Come here, sweetheart.
过来,宝贝
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal...
听着,我要确保你遵守我们的约定
That you'll be of use to me.
这样你才对我有用
I could have compelled her to behave,
我本可以催眠她,让她乖乖听话
but a real ripper enjoys the hunt.
但真正的猎人喜欢捕猎的感觉
Now we can go.
现在我们可以走了
Alaric?
阿拉里克
Alaric.
阿拉里克
Jer.
杰
Anna.
安娜
Vicki.
薇姬