You've never fought in mortal combat before, it's different. It's not like the training I've been giving you. Yeah, I know.
想来这样的战斗你没经历过,区别太大。这不会像给你的训练那么简单。是 我知道。
Listen to me, the problem is we've neven seen him fight, you have to quickly get the measure of him.
听着,问题是我们从没见过他的招式,你得尽快适应他的战法。
But I have the same advantage, he's never seen me fight.
我的优势也一样啊,他也没见过我的招式。
True. You've watched me. Yes. And?
没错。你看过我打斗的。是啊。怎么样?
And I know no one braver. Remember, all it takes to kill a man is one wally blow.
没有比你更勇敢的人了。记住,只需一击致命足以杀死对方。
The lady Morgana asked me to give you this token. She wishes you to wear it for luck.
茉嘉娜小姐让我来给你这饰物。她愿你戴上之后有交好运。
You can thank her. And tell her I shall wear it with pride. But I won't need luck.
请帮我转达谢意。告诉她我会很荣幸地戴上。不过我不需要运气。
Why did you stop me?
你为什么阻止我?
I have to give our knights the chance to prove themselves.
我得给我们的骑士展示自己的机会。
Have you seen how the stranger fights? !
你看到那个陌生人战斗的样子了吗?!
And Sir Pellinor is more than a match for him.
佩里诺和他不相上下。
He's not recovered from the wounds he suffered at Othanden.
他在奥尔萨登受了伤现在还没好呢。
I can't help that.
我也没办法。
So you send him to his death?
这么说你要把他送上黄泉?
It was his choice to take up the gauntlet. I'm not to blame.
捡起铁手套是他自己的选择。不应该责备我。