So there I am sitting at our favorite Sushi restaurant,
我就这么坐在我们最爱的寿司店
a bottle of saki, and the only thing that's missing is my boyfriend.
喝着清酒,唯一缺少的就是我的男朋友
My God, I'm so sorry, baby. I just have a lot going on here.
天哪,我真的很抱歉,亲爱的。这里事情太多了
Tommy, whatever's going on with you, I want you to know I believe you. I'm here for you.
汤米,不管发生什么事,你要知道我都相信你。我都站在你这边
Sorry. Ollie. What's wrong? Bad night.
不好意思。奥利,怎么了?今晚糟透了
It's about to get worse. Mr. Meryln, as requested, a warrant to search these premises.
事情变糟了。梅林先生,根据你的要求,搜查令已到。
I can't believe you're doing this. Believe it.
我不敢相信你这么做。相信吧
Detective, I'm not an attorney, but on what grounds are you searching my club?
警官,我不是律师,但你为什么要搜我的俱乐部
Your general manager bribed a government official to keep him from inspecting the entirety of your building. What?
你的总经理贿赂了一个政府官员,让你们的楼免于检查。什么?
Because he's selling Vertigo out of the club. Ollie, it's valid. Thank you.
因为他在店里出售致幻剂。奥利,这是有效的。谢谢
A sub level is not listed on the inspection's floor plans. However, I pulled the county records.
地下层不在检查楼层内,但我查了县里记录。
There's something down there. I want to see for myself what it is.
下面有东西。我想亲眼看看是什么
Oh, look at that. Open the door.
在那。开门吧。
You're making a mistake.
你这是在犯错
No. You are. If you don't open that door.
不,是你。如果你不开门的话。