手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集:詹妮回来了

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip gril here,

"八卦天后"在此
you're one of the resources
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you kidding me?
没开玩笑吧,怎么老是你
Hey, you again.
嘿,我们又见面了
Tell me why you're drinking alone,
告诉我你为何独自借酒浇愁
and I'll you anything you want.
我也会如实告知,你想知道的一切
I thought I could start over, but it turns out
我本以为可以重头来过,但到头来才发现
college is just high school with more expensive books.
大学只不过是书本费更贵的高中而已
Now I'm in with Serena, and I can find something
现在我和瑟琳娜走得很近,我敢保证
even bigger to take her down with.
我能发掘出更具威力的秘密瓦解她
I better not find out that this was about protecting nate.
最好别让我发现你这么做是为了保护内特
If you're falling for him-- I'm not.
如果你爱上了他,我没有
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
The captain is being charged
上尉被指控
with embezzlement and fraud.
挪用公款,犯有欺诈罪
There's a different way to get our lives back, dad,
爸,我们还有别的办法回归原来的生活
one that doesn't require another felony.
肯定有合法的途径让我们重新过上富足的生活
You be a man and you turn yourself in.
像个男人一样,自首吧
The moment you slept with Jenny Humphrey--
你和珍妮?汉弗瑞上床的那一刻
that was the best thing that ever happened to me
对我来说,是最高兴的事
because I got over you.
因为,我已经彻底把你给忘了
If that's the truth,
如果这是事实
then why haven't you told anyone about Jenny?
什么你不把珍妮的事告诉大家呢
You wouldn't.
你不会说出去的
I need to get an interview for someone
我需要为一个想申请帕森斯设计学校
who will be applying to Parsons. Her name's Jenny Humphrey.
的女孩安排一个面试,她叫珍妮?汉弗瑞
Hello?
有人吗
Somebody there?
有人在吗
Who's there?
谁在那儿呢
I know it's you, Chuck!
我知道是你,恰克
Help!
救命啊
Somebody help!
快来人救救我
They say waking up is hard to do...
大家都说,晨起并非易事
especially when you're not alone.
尤其是前晚有人陪伴一同入眠
What have we here?
快瞧瞧这儿发生了什么
Bed unslept in,
彻夜未归
hair in missionary disarray,
头发散乱
and yesterday's dress with today's shame all over it.
你此刻的羞愧感全写在昨天穿的裙子上了
No shame.
我没觉得羞愧
For your information, we just stayed up talking all night.
澄清一下,我们昨夜只是聊天而已
So does this chatty insomniac have a name?
哦,那这个健谈的失眠症患者叫什么啊
Colin. The cab stealer.
科林,跟我抢出租的那家伙
Oh, well, you showed him.
哇哦,看来你给他好好上了一课呢
It turns out he actually has some redeeming qualities.
事实上,他还是有些迷人之处的
He's handsome in an old hollywood way. He's smart.
有着传统好莱坞男星的精致面庞,机智聪敏
And even though he's a businessman,
尽管是个生意人
he's more interested in talking about Lichtenstein and Warhol,
却对利希滕斯坦和沃霍尔这些画家非常感兴趣
which he collects, by the way.
顺便提一句,他还收藏了这些名家的画作
So what are you doing here?
那你回来干什么呢
He also collects women that he puts into cabs.
他还喜欢收集女人,每天早上
A new one each morning.
他都帮不同的女人叫的士
And I'm not gonna be one of them. I won't be.
我可不想,也绝不会成为其中一员
What's wrong with you? You look exhausted.
你怎么了,看起来筋疲力尽的样子
I had another Chuck nightmare. It was awful.
我又做了一个关于恰克的噩梦,这真是糟透了
I was in "wait until dark."
我梦见自己是《盲女惊魂记》的女主角
and I knew that he was there,
而且我敢肯定,恰克就在那
just lying in wait like in real life.
伺机等待,就像现实生活中一样
But then when he attacked me,
但当他袭击我的时候
he turned out to be a she.
我却突然发现所谓的"他"其实是个女孩
Like Chuck in drag or an actual girl?
是恰克男扮女装,还是梦中凶手真是女孩呢
I don't know! I was blind.
我也不知道,在梦里我可个盲女呢
Well, it makes sense you're dreaming about being attacked
恰克向你宣战,你梦见他对你图谋不轨
ever since chuck declared war.
这很正常
I guess. But then why a girl?
也许吧,但为什么行凶的是个女孩呢
And that hair--
她头发
so long and...
好长
B., hey, can we talk about this on our way to school? B
咱们能在上学路上边走边谈吗
Without the cab stealer,
这回没人跟我抢出租了
I have no excuse for being late for a class,
我上课再迟到,就说不过去了
And I promised the dean I'd be a model student.
我答应系主任要做个模范学生
Uh, I'm gonna meet you there.
那咱们学校见吧
There's something I need to do first.
有些事我得先去处理一下
Okay.
好吧
Hey, man. What are you doing up so early?
伙计,这么早什么事啊
Oh, just visiting my dad. Thought I'd check in. You okay?
去探望我爸爸,打电话来问问你还好吗
Yeah, well, Vanessa went to stay with her folks for a while so...
还好吧,瓦内萨搬去和她家人住了
Sorry, man.
兄弟,真抱歉
Probably for the best, though, right?
这样也许是为了大家好,对吧
Yeah, I suppose. I guess part of her
但愿吧,她内心深处
just believes that I'll always be in love with Serena
始终觉得,我对瑟琳娜念念不忘
no matter what I say.
我怎么解释都无济于事
Yeah. Crazy.
是啊,很疯狂,对吧
So, uh, what about you?
你还好吗
How was your big night with Juliet?
你和茱丽叶的"梦幻之夜"过的如何
Totally worth the wait.
等这么久,绝对值了
At least I thought so.
起码我是这么认为的
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
This morning, she bolted. She said she couldn't skip class.
今天早上,她急着出门,说是不能翘课
So?
那又怎样
So I thought she'd want to hang.
我觉得她不想跟我在一起
You know, maybe have breakfast at Tom's,
说不定是要赶去汤姆家吃早饭呢
Stay in bed all day. I don't know.
然后卧床一整天,我也说不准
Right, well, I'm gonna ignore the fact
我要暂时无视
that you have the best problems ever,
你遇到的这个史上最甜蜜的问题
and tell you just not to read too much into it.
安慰你下,别想太多,没事的
I know this might come as a shock,
我知道你也许很难相信
but maybe she didn't want to skip class.
但或许她真的只是不想翘课而已
All right. I gotta go. Talk to you later.
好吧,我挂了,回头再聊
Juliet?
茱丽叶
Nate?
内特
Oh, so the campus crusade continues?
看来校园大战继续上演了
You haven't punished Blair enough for driving Eva away?
布莱尔赶走伊娃,你还没报复够吗
As I told her, I've hardly begun.
就像我跟她说的那样,这只是个开始
Besides, I actually like it here.
其实,我真的还挺喜欢这的
Chuck.
恰克
From what I hear, they've got someone big to replace Martha
听说,他们找了个大腕接替玛莎
for the psychology of business lecture.
教授商业心理学课
Apparently, he's fortune 500. I'm curious to meet the man,
显然,他是财富500强之一,我也很期待见到他
see what lessons there are to be learned.
看看自己能从他身上学到什么
Speaking of, where's Blair?
话说,布莱尔人呢
Don't tell me she threw in the towel after just one round?
别告诉我,她这么快就认输了
She'll be here.
她会来的
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit with them.
恕我失陪,我要坐在美女身边
From what I hear, badminton players know how to handle a shuttlecock.
据我所知,羽毛球选手擅长互动
Hold the door, please.
请别关门
Colin. Hey. What are you doing here?
科林,你怎么在这儿
This is psychology of business, right?
这是商业心理学课,对吧
Yeah, but...
没错,但你
Oh, no. Don't tell me you're...
不要告诉我你是
The new professor.
新来的教授
I take it from your less than glowing enthusiasm
看来你对这件事情不怎么感冒啊
that you are now one of my...
现在你是我的
Students. Yes.
学生,是的
They say life is full of surprises,
人们总说,生活中惊喜连连
that our dreams really can come true.
有时梦境也会成真
Hello?
有人在吗
Then again,
但同样地
So can our nightmares.
噩梦也会成真
Anybody there?
有人在家吗
Welcome home, Jenny Humphrey.
珍妮?汉弗瑞,欢迎回家
We've missed you.
我们都想念你了
Blair, whatever you're about to do,
布莱尔,别想耍什么手段
my dad and Lily are gonna be home any minute.
我爸爸和莉莉马上到家
Not to worry, little J.
别担心,小珍妮
This is going to be a very short conversation.
我说两句就走
I let you walk away after you whored yourself out to Chuck
在你不知廉耻地和恰克春宵一度之后
because I assumed you were smart enough
我放你一马,因为我觉得你够聪明
never to come back.
不会再回来趟这浑水
I might've been willing
但我也并非无情之人
to make exceptions for holidays, birthdays,
假日,生日,以及家人突发疾病时
health emergencies of immediate family members,
我可以破例让你回来
but I don't believe any of those scenarios apply.
但如今看来,情况并非如此
Blair, I'm just here for one day.
布莱尔,我只待一天就走
I have an interview with Tim Gunn,
提姆?甘让我来面试
and if everything goes well, then he'll write me
如果一切顺利,他会给我写一封推荐信
parsons is still in Manhattan, is it not?
帕森斯也在曼哈顿吗
Lower Manhattan.
曼哈顿的下东区
It's a hundred blocks away from the upper east side--
完全远离上东区的世界
Semantics. You were banished.
我说的很清楚了,你被流放了
If people think I'm not a woman of my word,
如果大家发现我的话不作数后
the whole system could break down.
就没有人会再服从我了
Look, Blair, I'm not looking to destabilize your social order.
布莱尔,我无意动摇你的统治
You know how much fashion means to me,
你知道时装设计对我意义重大
and Parsons is the school for it.
帕森斯是我心中的圣殿
I'll call you a car to take you back to Hudson
我会叫车把你送回哈德孙
and wait while you pack.
并且亲自监督你打包走人
How about a day pass?
我申请破例停留一天可以吗
I promise I'll leave directly after my interview.
我保证面试之后立刻走人
And, you know, who knows if Tim Gunn's even gonna like my work?
也许提姆?甘根本看不上我的作品呢
But either way, I promise I won't set foot in Manhattan
无论如何,我保证今年不会再回来
for the rest of the year, not even Christmas.
圣诞节也不会回来
Jenny-free holiday season.
节假日,无珍妮
It's been on my wish list for quite some time.
这是我一直以来的梦想
Amnesty till midnight.
特赦至午夜之前
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm not done.
我还没说完呢
There are terms.
你要做出保证
See no one, speak to no one,
不见任何人,不说任何话
and don't step foot outside this apartment
除非去面试
except for your interview.
否则不许踏出公寓半步
Fine.
可以
Good-bye, little J.
再见,小珍妮
I look forward to never seeing you again.
我很期待与你后会无期
So...
我们
running into each other at a prison.
在监狱遇到
That's... kind of awkward.
这有点小尴尬
Yeah, especially because you said you were going to class.
是啊,特别是在我以为你去上课的情况下
Were you following me or something?
你是在跟踪我吗
No. No, I wasn't following you, okay?
不,我没有跟踪你,好吗
I'm visiting my dad.
我是来看我老爸的
He's in for fraud and embezzlement.
他因欺诈和挪用公款而坐牢
He just got transferred down from upstate.
他刚从州北部转狱过来
Oh, my god. Why didn't you tell me?
天啊,你怎么没告诉我
Well, it's usually not a part of my "A" Game pillow talk.
这显然不会被当做枕边细语来炫耀吧
I mean, it was in all the papers.
这事早已见诸报端
I thought you might know,
我以为你已有所耳闻了呢
And--and I wouldn't have to talk about it.
所以我没有主动提起
No, I-I didn't.
不,我不知道
I'm sorry. I wasn't living in the city then.
抱歉,我那时不在这里
No, it's okay.
没关系
It's nice to actually have someone to talk to
能和可以理解这件事的人谈谈
who might understand.
感觉很好
So who are you here for?
那你来看谁呢
Your brother you were telling me about?
你说过的那个弟弟吗
No.
不是的
I'm a volunteer...
我是志愿者
for the prison literacy program.
来教犯人们识字的
Why didn't you just tell me that this morning?
你今早为什么要瞒我呢
Look, all I wanted to do was stay in bed with you, and...
我只想和你两情缱绻
I don't know. I guess I just felt weird
我也说不清,或许是我担心你会误解我
bailing on you for some convicts.
来这是为了保释什么人出狱呢
Like you said,
就像你说的
Not exactly the best pillow talk.
这种事情不会被当做枕边细语
Well, I think it's great you do something like that.
我觉得你做的工作高尚极了
All right, I gotta get going
好吧,在我爸疑心我去了哪里之前
before my dad wonders where I am.
我得去看他了
But, um, is it cool if I swing by later,
我待会儿去找你好吗
check out your class?
看看你课上得如何
Oh, no.
不用了
I just got a text message
我刚收到短信
saying that my session was canceled.
我的课程取消了
I'll see you back in the city?
我们回去再见好吗
Okay.
好吧
Hey. You are never going to believe who's back in town.
你绝对想不到是谁回来了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Our new psychology of business professor is Colin,
商业心理学的新教授竟然是科林
The guy from last night.
昨晚和我在一起的人
Cab guy? What are the odds?
抢出租车的那个吗,世界真小
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信会有这等事
I'm already on thin ice with the dean.
我和系主任的关系已经很紧张了
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办啊
Nothing. You make sure that he knows that there will be
不用担心,你告诉他,不能再有
no more cuddling or art talk
拥抱和甜言蜜语了
and that you expect to be treated exactly the same
要他对你和其他学生一视同仁
as if the two of you had never met.
就当之前的事没发生过
I really like him, though.
可我真的很喜欢他
But I'll talk to him.
但我会去跟他谈
Office hours! Not his apartment!
办公室,而不是他家里
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Did you happen to know
你知道吗
That Jenny Humphrey was back on my island?
珍妮?汉弗瑞居然回到我的地盘来了
Really? She must have a lot of nerve,
真的吗,她胆子可真大啊
considering you banned her from the city.
你都把她从纽约城里赶出去了
If people found out she defied you--
如果人们看到她这样挑战你的权威
They won't. And let me remind you,
没人会知道的,我可告诉你
I sent her packing for both of our sakes.
我赶她走,对你我都好
If it was ever made public
如果世人得知
that you had a dangerous liaison with a teenage brooklynite
你和一个布鲁克林女孩有过亲热关系
who also technically is your stepsister,
何况这人还是继母的女儿
You'd be socially guillotined.
那你就遗臭万年了
Well, I'd be mad
好吧,那就是说
to have anything to do with her return then, wouldn't I?
她的归来跟我肯定没有关系了对吧
Arthur, pull the car around.
阿瑟,把车开过来
It's time to make the stop I requested.
是时候去我说过的那个地方了
Reporting for duty!
有什么吩咐吗
I need you three little pigs
我要你们这三个小东西
to huff and puff over to the van der Woodsens'.
去范德伍森家走一遭
You're on stakeout. Jenny Humphrey is back.
珍妮?汉弗瑞回来了,你们去监视她
She's violating your order to exile?
她居然违抗你的命令回来了
I gave her a day pass,
我给了她一天时间
but she is not to move one inch outside that building
没有我的允许,她必须呆在楼里
without me knowing. Got it?
寸步不离,明白吗
Nothing could be more entertaining
没有什么比给金发美女禁足更有意思了
than bottle blonde recon. But we'll still dying to know
但我们还是迫切地想知道
why you deported Jenny in the first place.
你当初为什么把珍妮赶走呢
Yours is not to wonder why. Yours is to do or die.
你们的任务不是好奇,要么干活要么去死
Go!
快点去
I can't believe I didn't know you were coming back.
我居然不知道你要回来
Well, I'm only here for a day.
我只回来一天
I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
我没想弄得声势浩大
If dad put out a spread like this every time you came home,
如果你每次回来老爸都有欢迎仪式的话
I'd be inviting you more often.
我会经常邀请你回来的
Thanks?
谢谢
Well, these are so lovely. I can see why Tim Gunn
这些设计太可爱了,我现在知道
is dying to meet with you.
为什么蒂姆?甘这么急切地要见你了。
Are you kidding? He knows what I do.
你开玩笑吗,他可知道我是谁
Parsons would be lucky to have her.
能录她是帕森斯的荣幸
Hey, how about, uh, dinner at Babbo tonight,
我们晚上一起去巴布吃饭吧
celebrate us all being back together?
庆祝一下我们的团聚
Um, I'd actually kinda rather stay in, if that's okay.
如果可以的话,我还是想留在房间里
Um, dad's chili?
吃老爸做的辣椒
What? When have you ever passed up babbo?
你居然会对巴布说不
Yeah, I know, but I have a, um, a couple finishing touches
但我还些设计没有完工
to do on my dresses, so if you guys will excuse me...
所以我还是不去了
I'm sorry, Rufus,
不好意思,鲁弗斯
But the chili-- the smell, it lingers.
不过辣椒的味道,不是很好
what? Must be the cumin.
什么,一定是孜然的问题
Okay, so what's really going on?
到底怎么了
Well, blair stopped by with her welcome wagon.
布莱尔带着她招牌式的欢迎来过了
I don't know why
我也不知道为什么
I thought I could sneak back in for a day, but...
我本以为能神不知鬼不觉的回来一天
Well, how did she know you were here before I did?
我都不知道你要回来,她又怎么知道的
She's the wicked witch of the upper east side.
她可是上东区女巫
You know, I'm sure one of her monkeys
我肯定是她的某个跟班
spotted me getting off the train or something.
看到我下火车了或什么
But it's fine. She's giving me a day pass
不过还好,她给了我一天时间
as long as I don't see or talk to anyone.
只要我不见外人就行
That's ridiculous.
这也太荒唐了
Yeah, it is 100% vintage crazy-ass Blair.
不过这完完全全就是疯婆子布莱尔的风格
But really, though, I mean, I have no interest in going back
不过话说回来,我也没什么兴趣
To being G.I. Jenny and warring with Blair.
回来跟布莱尔大战一场
How very gandhi of you.
你真仁慈
But in case eastern philosophy does fail you,
但以防上东区的习气伤害到你
how about I meet you downtown after my class
我放学了去市中心接你吧
and I can escort you back up here?
可以把你送回来,怎么样
Thanks, but really,
谢谢,不过
The only person I have to worry about today is Tim Gunn.
我目前所担心的人只有蒂姆?甘
Hello?
Is anybody home?
有人在家吗
Chuck.
是恰克
It's all right. I'll deal with him.
没事,我去对付他
What are you doing here, Chuck?
恰克,你来干吗
Oh. I heard Jenny was back. I wanted to speak with her.
听说珍妮回来了,我想跟她谈谈
And say what? "I'm sorry for taking advantage of you
谈什么, "对不起我占你便宜了"
"and letting my psycho ex-girlfriend
"还让我那个疯子前女友"
run you out of town"?
"把你赶出城了"吗
Something like that, except without the sarcasm.
差不多吧,不过没这么冷嘲热讽
Yeah, well, I think I can deliver that message,
我可以替你转达
And I think you can find the elevator.
你应该找得到电梯在哪吧
Oh, how can I argue with big brother?
我怎么能跟哥哥争论呢
I'll just grab these blueprints Lily left for me.
我就把莉莉留给我的图纸拿走了
I'll let you get back to your Hemingway complex.
你回去继续忙你的春秋大作吧
You know, I almost respect this side to you, humphrey.
我其实还敬佩你这种特长的,汉弗瑞
Tell Jenny I said hello, and I'm truly sorry.
帮我向珍妮带好,跟她说我很抱歉
Hey.
Oh. You raced out of class pretty fast.
你下课后跑得倒挺快
Was I that boring? Come to think of it,
我很无聊吗,这样想想
you raced off pretty fast this morning as well.
你今天早上跑得也挺快的
Well, I know the routine. I wanted to save you the effort
我了解你的流程,给你省点力气
of walking me out and hailing me a cab.
省得你送我出去,还帮我拦出租了
Does that mean you think last night was a mistake?
你的意思是昨晚是个错误
The opposite, actually.
恰恰相反
I had a lot of fun last night,
我昨晚很开心
which is why I didn't want you to think
这也是为什么我不想让你认为
I was one of your usual conquests.
我只是你的一个普通的战利品
You made that pretty clear last night
当你昨晚拒绝沦陷的时候
when you declined to be conquered.
已经表现的很明显了
All of this, however, was before I found out
然而,所有这些都发生在我知道
you were my professor.
你是我的教授之前
And relationships with faculty are strictly forbidden,
与教工有染是学校明文禁止的
and I-I don't want last night to affect
我不希望昨晚发生的事影响到
how you treat me as a student.
咱俩的正常师生关系
I've gotta say, that didn't sound very heartfelt.
我得说,你的话不够真诚啊
Wanna try it again with a little more conviction?
再想点更笃定的说辞来听
I've said what I needed to say.
我想说的已经说完了
You can have the T.A. mark my papers.
你可以让助教来批阅我的论文
May I offer a counterproposal?
我可以提个相反的建议吗
I have to go to this party tonight
我今晚有个派对需要出席
for "The New York Observer."
是《纽约观察者》办的
I'm getting some kind of eligible bachelor award.
我要领个颁给某些差强人意的学士的奖项
Will you come with me?
你愿意和我一起去吗
Wouldn't bringing a date
你不觉得带个约会对象去
make you ineligible for an award like that?
会让你变得不配领奖吗
Maybe having you on my arm would be honor enough.
能挽你在臂弯就足够荣幸了
If I give up my bachelor title
我宁愿放弃什么学士的头衔
and commit to getting to know you better,
去交换能更加了解你
Maybe you could put off
或者你可以把
mastering the psychology of business
商务心理学拿第一
for another semester?
的目标向后缓缓
Well, it's not like business is my major.
我的专业也不是商业
And it's still the add/drop period, so...
况且现在还是选课阶段
I'll pick you up.
下课我来接你
The messenger's picking them up.
有人会来收的
So that the models can get fitted, okay?
这样模特就能试衣了
Of course. I tell him extra careful, special delivery.
好的,我会叫他递送时格外小心的
All right.
好的
Thanks, Vanya. Vanya
谢谢你
Why are you calling me?
你干嘛打我电话
I understand your reluctance to ever speak to me again.
我知道你不想再和我说话
And I don't wanna bother you.
我也不愿打扰你
I was picking up some Bass Industries blueprints earlier,
我之前去拿拜斯集团图纸时
and it seems I mistakenly took your portfolio.
不小心拿错了你的设计簿
Chuck, I don't know what type of game you're playing,
恰克,我不知道你在搞什么鬼
but my interview's in an hour.
但是我还有一个小时就要面试了
You have to bring it back right now.
你得马上给我送回来
I would, of course,
我当然会
but I'm heading into a meeting I can't reschedule.
不过我正要去开会,不能改期
Can you swing by the Empire?
你能绕到帝国酒店来拿一下吗
No! I'm not supposed to go anywhere but my interview,
不行,我除了面试外哪都不能去
and I definitely can't see you.
我肯定不能和你见面
So you won't have to.
你也不必
I left it at the front desk with my concierge.
我把它放在前台礼宾那里了
Good luck today.
祝你好运
No, chuck!
不行,恰克
Spotted--
现场播报
B.'s disciples hot on little J.'s tail.
B的纪律小组随时盯紧小J
This is fun.
这下有戏看了
And hopefully it's about to get more so.
越激烈越好
Follow that cab!
跟紧那部出租车
Don't tell me you lost her.
别和我说你们跟丢了
Watch out, J. Break a deal with the devil...
当心了, J和恶魔玩毁约
We didn't. She just walked into the Empire.
不是,她刚走进帝国大厦
And there will be hell to pay.
那就到地狱去偿罪吧
Dan, you didn't have to meet me here.
丹,你不必到这里来接我
Besides, I'm already late.
再说,我已经迟到了
I was in the neighborhood. But this is Veronica,
我刚就在附近,这位是维朗妮卡
and she was out here waiting for you.
她会在那儿等你
Oh, sorry. Hi. I'm Jenny Humphrey.
对不起,你好,我是珍妮?汉弗瑞
I had a couple last-minute organizational issues.
我还有点紧急问题
No problem, Jenny.
没关系,珍妮
But the models are already inside getting dressed,
不过模特在里面已经换好装了
and Mr. Gunn is on a very tight schedule today.
甘先生今天日程安排得很满
Uh, wish me luck?
祝我好运吧
I don't have to. I mean, admittedly,
我不用,我是说,显然
you're my sister, and I love you, so I'm biased.
你是我妹妹,我爱你,我肯定偏袒你
But if you can take Blair in stride today,
既然今天你能从容搞定布莱尔
Tim Gunn will be a piece of cake.
蒂姆?甘对你来说就是小菜一碟
Don't tell him I said that.
别跟他说我这么说过
Okay. Thank you.
好的,谢谢
All right. I'll be out here waitin' for ya.
我就在外面等你
Collect call from a correctional facility.
从教养院打来的付费电话
Do you accept these charges?
你接受这项付费业务吗
Yes. Ben, I'm so glad you called.
接受,本,很高兴你来电话了
Where were you today?
你今天都到哪里去了
I came, but Nate--
我来了,但是内特
I thought I told you to stop seeing him.
我记得我叫你不要再见他了
His father's in prison with you.
他父亲和你在一个监狱
What? Don't they make you do your homework at Columbia?
什么,你没在哥大做背景调查吗
I did, but he just transferred,
我做了,不过他刚转狱
and I bumped into Nate outside.
我今天在外面碰巧撞见内特
Don't worry. I made something up.
放心,我唬住了他
You're wrong about him, you know.
你对他的看法是错的
I mean, we... we talked.
我们谈过了
And he's not like the others. He might actually understand.
他不像其他人,他可能真的能理解
Understand what exactly?
到底能理解什么
That your big brother's in prison? Maybe.
你哥哥蹲监狱,也许
But what happens when he starts asking questions about why?
但如果他问你为什么,那该怎么办
You think he's gonna understand then?
你觉得他还能理解吗
I don't know. I just...
我不知道,我只是
I don't want to lie to him anymore.
我不想再对他撒谎了
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
I've put a lot on you. You're my little sister.
我给你太多责任了,你只是我的妹妹
You deserve to be happy.
你本应活的开心
Thank you...
谢谢你
for understanding.
能理解我
All right, I've gotta get back, but I'll call you later.
我要回去了,我会再打给你的
Hey, you know a new guy in here,
你听说过新转来个人吗
last name Archibald?
姓阿齐布尔德的
Introduce me?
替我引见
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Serena! What a lovely surprise.
瑟琳娜,多意外啊,真好
What brings you back to the homestead?
什么风把你吹回来了
Don't tell me word reached you
别说是因为听说
that Rufus is making his famous chili.
鲁弗斯在做他招牌辣椒酱
Jenny's in town.
因为珍妮回城了
Hmm. Guess she forgot to call.
我想是她忘记打电话了
Well, I know you two haven't exactly been the best of friends in the past,
我知道你们俩过去算不上是好朋友
but maybe that can change now that you've had some time apart.
既然有空余时间,情况还是可以改变的
Well, as much as I would love to bond with her,
我是很想和她联系啦
I actually have plans--
实际上,今晚我有安排
special plans that involve me raiding my mother's jewelry box.
一个需要洗劫我妈妈珠宝盒的安排
Those are special plans. Well, let's see what we can do.
还真是够特别,看看我们能做什么
Oh. Hey, what are you reading?
你在看什么呢
Oh, it's just a book by one of my professors. But I'm--
就是我一个教授写的书,不过我
"Winner!" By Colin Forrester.
《赢家》 科林?福雷斯特著
"A must-read for 21st century C.E.O.s."
二十一世纪首席执行官必读
Serena, I can't tell you how happy it makes me
瑟琳娜,你不知道我看到你
to see you taking such a challenging course
一开始就选这么高难度的课
just right out of the gate.
有多高兴
Honestly, after the year that you've had,
老实说,经过那么一年
it's wonderful to see you thinking about your future
真让人欣慰,能看到你为将来考虑
instead of focusing on boys.
而不是整天和男孩子们在一起
Thanks, mom.
谢谢,妈妈
All right, let's go find something that sparkles, huh?
来吧,我们找点亮闪闪的东西
I must say, jenny, this is a very impressive resume?
我必须说,珍妮你的简历很出色
Especially for someone so young.
特别是,你还这么年轻
Oh, thank you. I-- yeah, fashion's pretty much
谢谢您,我把所有的心思
the only thing I've ever cared about.
都花在了时尚上
So you interned with Eleanor Waldorf. Love her.
你以前跟着埃莉诺?霍道夫实习过
Then you left to start your own line. That was bold.
然后就自己单干了,真有胆量
Yeah, in retrospect, it was probably a little too bold.
现在想来,当时是有点太大胆了
I didn't exactly leave on great terms, and then
其实我干得并不顺利,后来
my new business partner set all of my dresses on fire, so...
我的新合伙人把我设计的裙子都烧了
Oh, my.
天呐
But you must've patched things up with Eleanor
但你和埃莉诺?霍道夫后来又和好如初了吧
because I see you worked together again last year.
去年我见到你们又有合作了
And then you just left town?
然后你就突然离开这儿了
Well, there was a-a conflict with a different Waldorf.
是因为我和霍道夫的女儿有过节了
But I can assure you that all of that's behind me now.
但我可以保证这一切都过去了
I think that these dresses
我觉得这些裙子
really express my take on young women today--
完全表达了我对女性时尚的理解
Our sense of self-confidence and self-worth.
展现了自信和自我价值
Well, let's take a look.
好,我们看看吧
Okay.
好的
This is quite a statement, Jenny.
这就是你说的时尚吗,珍妮
Um, no--
不是的
we're done.
面试结束
Uh, that part is not--
这些不是
Let's get ready for the next appointment.
下一个面试者
Uh, no, I'm--
不,我
Confidence and self-worth?
自信和自我价值
I don't know if this is your idea of a joke,
你在开玩笑吗
But it's not funny.
但一点也不好笑
It's not a joke. I'm so sorry. This isn't how--
我没开玩笑,很抱歉,这不是
I'll show you the way out.
出去请走那边
Mr. Gunn, please--
甘先生,求你
Ladies, you may leave.
女士们, 你们可以出去了
Blair, uh, I don't know what you're doing here,
布莱尔,你来这儿干嘛
but whatever it is, it's not gonna work,
但不管怎样,你都不会得逞
'cause Jenny's already inside.
珍妮已经进去了
Oh. I came for the after party.
我是来为她庆祝的
Blair! How could you?!
布莱尔,你怎么能这样
Jenny, wait. What--what happened?
珍妮,等一下,怎么了
She totally humiliated me and destroyed my collection.
她让我难堪,还毁了我的设计
You broke the terms of our agreement.
是你先不遵守约定的
Here. There's a 5:00.
看一下吧,五点的机票
Spotted--little J. Having a fashion emergency.
现场报道,小J遇上了时尚危机
Looks like B drew blood.
看起来B惹人生气了
Chuck.
恰克
Before you say anything, I'm only calling
先听我说完,我打来
because I saw "Gossip girl."
只是因为我看到了绯闻少女
I wondered if I might be able to offer some assistance.
有什么我可以帮助的吗
Well, unless it's a murder-suicide,
除非你能让布莱尔畏罪自杀
I think I'll pass.
否则你就省省吧
So dramatic. You should be a writer.
太戏剧化了,你可以当作家了
Tim Gunn is being honored
提姆?甘今晚被邀请参加
at "The observers" New yorkers of the year party
今晚在砰砰会所举办的
tonight at the boom boom room.
年度纽约客《观察者》派对
Why don't you two accompany me?
你们俩和我一起去吧
Surely Jenny can find a quiet moment to plead her case.
我保证珍妮会有机会来挽回局面
And why should I actually believe
为什么我要相信
that you're trying to help us here?
你这回真的想要帮我们
It would be my way of making amends to Jenny.
这是我向珍妮道歉的方式
Why don't you run it by the brains of the operation?
你何不动脑子想想
I can't imagine her wanting Blair to win this one.
珍妮不会想让布莱尔赢的
Chuck can get us into "The observer" Party,
恰克能带我们去《观察者》派对
and Tim Gunn's gonna be there.
提姆?甘会出席
Well, it's not like Blair can do anything worse to me.
布莱尔还能对我怎么样
But what about dinner with dad?
但和老爸的晚饭呢
Tell your sister
告诉你妹妹
I'll leave tickets for the whole family.
我会给全家都留票
I look forward to seeing you at the festivities.
期待在晚会上见到你们
Careful, little J.
小心了,小J
Queen B doesn't grant second chances.
B女王不会善罢甘休
She attacks at first sight.
她会立马回击
You look incredible.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe we should walk in separately.
也许我们应该分开走
You having second thoughts?
你改主意了吗
No. No, no. I just-I talked to my mom today,
不,不是,我今天和我妈妈谈过
and she's so proud of me for taking your class.
她对我上你的课感到很自豪
I don't want her to read that I'm dropping it
我不想让她在纽约时报上看到
in "The new york times."
我放弃了这门课的消息
Well, why don't you just tell her?
那你为什么不直接告诉她
Because she'll think
因为她会以为
I'm choosing a man over my future again.
我又一次把男生放在了第一位
You know what?
这样吧
If it's okay with you, I'm just gonna meet you upstairs.
如果你不介意,那我们楼上见
Lily.
莉莉
Ivanka.
伊万卡
Rufus. Hey, Jared, great.
鲁弗斯,杰瑞德
Good to see you. You are a vision.
很高兴见到你,你真漂亮
Oh, thank you both for coming. Pleasure to be here.
谢谢你们两位的到来,我们的荣幸
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是一个好主意吗
I mean, R.I.S.D. has a great fashion program.
罗德岛设计学院有很多出色的时尚节目
We are not letting you give up on PAarsons. Come on.
我们不会让你放弃帕森斯的,走吧
I-I have a Blair-shaped target on my back.
我感觉我就是布莱尔的箭靶子
Oh, you want to be Gandhi? Now's your chance.
想成为甘地吗,这就是你的机会
Let's go find tim gunn.
去找提姆?甘
Mom, hey!
妈妈
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干嘛
What happened to Chili Night?
怎么没去红辣椒之夜
Change of plan. Uh, Dan and Jenny wanted to come,
计划有变,丹和珍妮也想来
So we all did.
所以就一起都来了
Great.
很好
is that your professor?
那不是你的教授吗
Who?
Colin Forrester. I recognize him from his jacket photo--
科林?福雷斯特,我见过他的夹克照
Which, incidentally, does not do him any justice.
这样一看,还真是一表人才
One more, Colin.
再来一张,科林
Um, mom, about that...
妈,说起这个
I know, how important it is to you that I take his class--
我知道我能上这门课对你有多么重要
Oh, it's not the class I care about.
我关心的不是这门课
I am just so proud of the student you're becoming,
我是为你能真正成为一个学生而感到自豪
Your new focus.
你的新目标
I know, but just--
我知道,但是
Serena, I ducked the press line. Tell your mother
瑟琳娜,我躲过媒体了,告诉你妈妈
that I am crazy about you, that I might be your future,
我对你有多么着迷,也许我是你的真命天子
and I don't care who knows.
我才不在乎谁会知道
Sorry. Colin forrester.
抱歉,我是科林?福雷斯特
Lily humphrey, formerly Van Der Woodsen.
莉莉?汉弗瑞,以前是范德?伍德森
Serena's mother...
瑟琳娜的妈妈
Who heard everything
非常清楚的
loud and clear.
听到了你说的话
Status report.
现场报道
Jenny didn't get on the train.
珍妮没上火车
She's at "The observer" Party.
她在《观察者》派对呢
We followed her here.
我们一直跟着她
This isn't just belligerency. It's insurgency.
这不单是向我宣战,简直就是叛乱
Why would she risk escalating my wrath?
她竟然敢在太岁头上动土
Tim gunn is here.
提姆?甘也在这儿
Of course. An eleventh hour appeal.
废话,这可是她的救命稻草
Don't let her out of your sight. I'm on my way.
你们把她给我盯紧了,我马上就来
Well, the boom boom room is a private club,
砰砰会所是个私人俱乐部
and we're having trouble with the door guy.
门童不让我们进去
Can you help?
能帮帮忙吗
Penelope, this isn't congress.
佩内洛普,这又不是国会
Accomplish something.
自己想办法
Ladies. Good to see you.
姑娘们,很高兴见到你们
...All on a go-see, see who you like,
您亲自去看看喜欢哪一位
who you'd like to have through the line, and, um,
由谁来陪伴您出场,还有
if that works out for you, we could--
如果那样可行的话,我们就
Mr. Gunn? Hi. Jenny humphrey.
甘先生,你好,我是珍妮?汉弗瑞
Jenny. Of course.
珍妮,我记得
Um, I'm--I'm really sorry to bother you. I just...
非常抱歉,打扰您了,我只是
I didn't get a chance to explain earlier
之前没有机会向您解释
that my dresses weren't supposed to be like that,
我设计的裙子原本不是那样的
with the--the paint and the letters.
上面没有彩绘和字母
Oh, dear. What happened?
亲爱的,那是怎么回事
I-it's a long story.
这个说来话长
But, um, I just--
不过,我只是
I really needed you to know that that's not who I am
我希望您知道,我不是那样的人
or what my work's about.
我的作品也不是那样的
And I would really do anything for a second chance.
希望能再给我一次机会,我一定全力以赴
I think I can arrange for another interview.
我想我可以再给你一次面试机会
And don't let your dresses out of your sight.
可要看好你的裙子哦
all right. Thank you.
我会的,谢谢您
You know, when Veronica told me
维朗妮卡跟我说
that Chuck Bass wanted us to meet--
恰克?拜斯要我们去见见
Wait. Chuck called you?
等等,恰克给你打过电话
really?
真的吗
No inmates by that name?
没有叫这个名字的犯人吗
All right. Well, um, thank you.
那好,好的,谢谢你
Hi.
What is it?
怎么了
I know this sounds a little crazy,
我知道这听起来有些离谱
but after our talk this morning,
但今早我们聊过之后
I thought maybe your brother was an inmate,
我觉得也许你哥哥是个囚犯
And you were just too embarrassed to tell me,
当时你觉得太尴尬,不想告诉我
so I called over there.
所以我给那边打了电话
You called the prison?
你给监狱打了电话
Yeah, and I'm sorry. I was just being paranoid,
是的,对不起,我多疑了
and it's not an excuse, but I have a history
虽然这不是理由,但我曾经
of believing girls when I shouldn't.
相信了不该相信的女人
I just wanna make sure we're totally open with each other.
我只是想让彼此开诚相见,没有隐瞒
I know. I-I want the same thing.
我知道,我也希望如此
In fact...
实际上
That's why I came over.
这正是我过来的原因
There are some things that I need to tell you about me,
我想告诉你一些关于我
And--and my family.
和我家里的事情
Wait one second. It's the prison.
等一下,是监狱打来的
Hello?
你好
Yes.
是的
Wait, wait. What?
等等,什么
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Of course. I'll come right over.
好的,我马上过来
Is everything okay?
没事吧
No. My dad's been jumped by some inmates,
出事了,我爸被其他犯人打了
And he's in the infirmary.
他现在在治疗室
Nate.
内特
I gotta go. I'll call you later, okay?
我得走了,回头打给你,好吗
Lily!
莉莉
Isaac!
艾萨克
Hi!
你好
It is wonderful to see you.
见到你真高兴
So good to see you.
我也是
Of course you're being honored tonight.
你的到来,真是荣幸之至
Thank you.
谢谢
Rufus, this is Isaac Mizrahi.
鲁弗斯,这位是艾萨克?兹拉希
Hello, isaac. Hello.
你好,艾萨克,你好
Jenny, hey. I saw you walk away from Tim Gunn.
珍妮,我看你从提姆?甘那边过来
What happened?
发生什么事了
Just like old times, huh, j.?
又回到过去的时光了,对吧, J
What are you guys doing here?
你们来这里做什么
Question is, what are you doing here?
应该问你,你来这里做什么
Or do you want that dress messed up, too?
你是不是想让你身上那条裙子也毁了
Leave me alone.
你们别惹我
We don't make the rules, j. We just enjoy enforcing them.
规矩不是我们定的, J我们只是奉命行事
But there is one thing we don't understand--
不过有一件事我们不大明白
What a pathetic nobody like you
你一个不起眼的可怜鬼
could've done to blair waldorf
到底对布莱尔?霍道夫做了什么
To get her so riled up we had to play follow the loser all day.
让她如此愤慨,要我们整天跟着你这个败类
Wait. You guys don't know why blair hates me?
等等,你们还不知道为什么布莱尔讨厌我
Besides the obvious? No one does.
除了你的身材,别的就不知道了
Blair's here. You're in trouble now.
布莱尔来了,你有麻烦了
We'll see who's in trouble.
倒是看看谁有麻烦了
Jenny. Jenny, whatever you're thinking of doing--
珍妮,珍妮,你可别乱来
They won't stop. Why should I?
她们不会善罢甘休,我奉陪
Move! I have a Humphrey to squash.
让开,我要撕了珍妮?汉弗瑞
Looking to paint the town red?
又想在这胡闹了吗
I don't know what you've heard, but it isn't your concern.
我不知道你听到了些什么,但这不关你的事
Unless...
除非
It is.
是的
You've been behind this the whole time, haven't you?
你就是幕后始作俑者,是不是
You got Jenny the interview with Tim Gunn,
你给珍妮安排与提姆?甘的面试
and you made sure that your friend-with-no-benefits
然后让你的妞在帝国大厦
stopped by the Empire just to defy me.
向我挑衅
I told you I wouldn't rest until you were destroyed.
我说过,我会竭尽全力将你摧毁
Inviting your old sparring partner back
将你的昔日仇人请回来
was just my way of avoiding doing all the dirty work myself.
就不用老是我来做恶人
Jenny always had a talent for making your life a living hell.
将你打入地狱,珍妮有这种能耐
You've gone too far.
你太过火了
Bringing Jenny back puts both of our reputations at risk.
冒着你我名誉受损,将珍妮请回来
I love to watch you squirm.
我就爱看你手足无措的样子
The pleasure I get from witnessing your shame
看到你受辱没,名誉扫地
is considerable.
真是大快人心
But I doubt Jenny will talk.
但我不认为她会说出一切
She thinks she's above it all,
她认为自己已经置身事外
but little Humphrey still cares what people think.
但小珍妮也在意别人的看法
Looks like New York's best kept secret
看来纽约隐藏的终极秘密
is finally out.
就要解开了
Turns out little J. Didn't lose her v. Card
原来小珍妮并没有把她的贞操
to Damien Dalgaard.
给达米恩
She waited
她一直等着
and chucked it away with her stepbrother.
将初夜给了她的继兄
Guess that explains the humphrey in Hudson.
这才是哈得孙河的珍妮?汉弗瑞
Hell hath no fury like a Waldorf scorned.
并不能激怒像霍道夫这样的人
It's obviously not true.
这明显是假的
Jenny put out the blast so that...
珍妮爆料这个
She would humiliate me. Tell them that she's lying.
是为了羞辱我,跟他们说她是在撒谎
Give it up, Blair.
放弃吧,布莱尔
Everyone knows I did
大家都知道是我做的
and who I gave it to.
还有我是冲着谁
Looks like the joke's on Chuck and Blair,
恰克和布莱尔成了笑柄
And little J.'s got the last laugh.
小珍妮笑到了最后
Hey. You okay?
你还好吧
I'm not quite sure what just happened in there,
我不知道刚才发生了什么事
But it--it, uh, seems all bad.
但看起来不是什么好事
It's a matter of degree.
只是程度深浅的问题
I mean, I'm a little embarrassed that the entire world knows
我有点感到羞愧,所有的人都知道
I lost it to Chuck Bass.
我失身给了恰克?拜斯
But did you see their faces?
但是你看到他们的表情了吗
I mean, Blair looked like she might cry.
布莱尔几乎快要哭了出来
Well, so much for zen Jenny Humphrey.
禅师珍妮?汉弗瑞,到此为止
Come on, Dan. I just did what needed to be done.
得了,丹,我只是做了该做的事
It's what Blair and Chuck would've done.
那是布莱尔和恰克该做的事
Jen, I was proud of you for moving on,
珍,我很高兴你能看开
but if this is what you've become after just a day back,
但是如果你不能洗心革面
maybe Blair was right after all,
也许布莱尔终究是对的
and maybe you should go back to Hudson.
也许你还应该回到哈得逊河
I met Colin before he started teaching,
我在科林开始教课前就见过他
but I'm gonna drop his class Monday
但是我不会翘他周一的课
so there aren't any further problems.
所以不会有任何的问题
Oh, Serena, please,
瑟琳娜,拜托
you don't need to apologize. I get it.
你无须道歉,我明白
Wait. You're not mad at me?
你不生我的气吗
Well, I understand the lure
我了解像科林那样强势的男人
of a powerful man like Colin.
很会俘获女人心
I married Bart Bass, remember?
我可是嫁给了巴特?巴斯
It's fine.
没关系
And to be honest, they can make your life so much easier.
说实话,这种人能让你的生活容易得多
Well, it's not about that.
我不是为了这个
Well, we both know you would have moved on
我们都知道你换课程
to classes more your speed eventually.
的速度有多快
You don't think I could've handled a business class?
你觉得我学不了商务课程吗
Well, we'll never know now, will we?
谁知道呢
Darling, I'm just trying to be supportive
亲爱的,我只是想支持你
and realistic.
帮你现实的看待问题
A pretty girl like you could get the attention
像你这样一位丽人能吸引住
of a Colin Forrester
科林?福雷斯特
even without an education.
你甚至不需要用功
So why even bother?
那你还学习干嘛呢
Lily, I think you may have taken
莉莉,可能他们
this tough love
这次的恋爱
a little too literally this time.
不像表面上那么简单
Well, um, after Serena left this afternoon,
瑟琳娜今天下午离开后
I bought Colin's book, and on chapter 16,
我借了科林的书来看,第十六章
it talks about reverse psychology.
是谈逆反心理学的
Nothing I've done so far has gotten through,
至今我的做法都没什么效果
so I thought I'd try something new.
所以我觉得我得尝试新的方法
Dad.
老爸
Nate.
内特
Are you okay? What happened?
你还好吗,发生什么事了
No idea. I was reading in the library one minute,
不知道,我正在图书馆读书
and the next minute, somebody was taking
突然就有人
batting practice with a dictionary.
拿着字典冲我打过来
Do you know who it was? Do you have a problem with someone?
你知道是谁干的吗,你和谁有过节吗
I've never seen 'em before.
我从来没见过他们
Hey. Are they giving you anything?
他们给你吃什么药了吗
No. Don't worry. I'm still on the wagon.
没有,不用担心,我正在戒酒
I told 'em nothing
我告诉他们了不要给我吃
stronger than a tylenol.
比泰诺林还要厉害的药
Did you let your mother know?
你妈知道了吗
Yeah. I let her know.
是的,我告诉她了
I'm sure if she knew how bad it was,
我相信如果她知道情况有多糟
she would come down.
她一定会来看你的
Nate, it's okay.
内特,没关系
I gave up on your mother visiting a long time ago.
我很久以前就放弃她会来看我的想法了
This wasn't exactly what she signed up for.
她也不应该跟我受罪
Yeah, well, whatever happened to
那结婚时的誓言,无论好与坏
"In good times and bad"?
都不算数了吗
I don't know. I spent most of our marriage
不知道,婚姻中大部的时光我都花费在
focused on "For richer or poorer."
关注富有与贫穷上了
I just wish she could see how great you're doing now...
我只是希望她能看到你现在有多么努力
Present situation excluded.
现在的情形不算
Now you can see it.
你看到了
That's enough for now.
这就够了
Nothing I can do about the rest till I get parole.
我在假释之前没什么可做的了
Well, just try and stay safe until then.
那就好好呆着吧
You know, no reading.
不要看书了
Tell me again about that girl you like.
再跟我说说你喜欢的那个女孩
thank you, Jared,
谢谢,杰瑞德
and thank you, Ivanka,
也谢谢伊万卡
For marrying Jared and giving
与杰瑞德结婚,给其他人
someone else the chance to win "Bachelor" this year.
获得"单身贵族奖"的机会
This is quite an honor,
真是荣幸
but one I would gladly give up for the right woman...
但我很乐意为了真命天女放弃这个奖
Mom, let's go.
妈妈,我们走吧
...if I'm ever lucky enough to meet her.
如果我还有机会遇到她的话
Anyway, um, thank you all...
不管怎样,谢谢各位
Are you happy now
你现在可高兴了吧
that you've humiliated both of us?
我们两个都蒙羞了
Check your own bloody hands, Lady Macbeth.
你自己也不清白,麦克白夫人
What did you think would happen
当你在演"卡丽"的时候
when you played "Carrie" with her dresses?
你还指望能发生什么
I only did it because you lured her back here
我这么做是因为你引诱她回来
to torture me.
折磨我
I warned you I wouldn't stop.
我警告过你我不会停手
And thanks to your vendetta, we both lost,
多谢你的深仇大恨,我们全军覆没
and Jenny Humphrey won.
珍妮?汉弗瑞赢了
If you've come to gloat, I would relish the moment.
如果你是来幸灾乐祸,我没意见
It will be fleeting.
不过这只是过眼云烟
You're right, because I'm leaving.
没错,因为我要走了
Despite what happened today,
不管今天发生了什么
I can't beat you.
我还是比不过你
In order to beat you, I'd have to become you,
而为了打败你,我就得成为你这样的人
and I'm better than that. At least I wanna be.
而我要比你好得多,至少我希望如此
Nice try, Jenny. We know that you're just scared
想得美,珍尼,我们知道你是害怕了
and trying to save face.
想要挽回面子
You two used to be in love, and together
你们曾经相爱,只要在一起
you were invincible.
你们就是战无不胜的
But now that you've turned against each other,
但是现在,你们彼此仇视
it's just a matter of time before your mutual destruction.
你们会共同毁灭的,这只是时间问题
And when that happens,
当那一时刻来临
maybe I'll think about coming home, but for now,
也许我会考虑回家,但是现在
good-bye, good riddance, and good luck.
再见了,终于摆脱了,祝好运
We hear little J. gave Chuck and Blair a good-bye kiss...
听说小珍妮给了恰克和布莱尔一个
of death.
死亡的告别之吻
come in.
进来
Hello?
Hey, what are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I was just gonna leave a note under your door.
我想给你门下塞个便条
It explains everything.
上面解释了一切事情
Sorry. I thought you'd be out celebrating your bachelorhood,
抱歉,我想你出去庆祝你的单身生活
Putting a new girl into a cab.
认识新女孩去了
Actually, I'm working on my lecture for Monday's class.
事实上,我正在为周一的课做准备
Really?
真的吗
You got me thinking, if my class is
你让我思考了一下,如果我的课
so important to you, maybe I should try a little harder
对你如此重要,也许我应该努力点
to make it worth your while.
让它有所价值
Fewer models and martinis,
少点模特和马丁尼酒
More footnotes and flowcharts.
多点注解和流程图
I know you need to figure out what you wanna do
我知道你需要思忖一下
with your life, serena.
你的人生,瑟琳娜
I've been there. Believe me.
我也傍徨过,相信我
And if my course can help, that's great.
如果我的课能帮到你,那就太好了
But it's only seven weeks.
但只有七周的时间
Meaning?
你是说
We can still get to know each other...
我们还有时间来了解彼此
as teacher and student.
以师生的关系
By the book?
通过书本来了解吗
I'm willing to wait if you are.
如果你愿意,我会等你
Well... Then, teacher, I'll see you Monday.
好吧,那么老师,周一见
And don't even think about leaving an apple on my desk.
别把苹果放在我书桌上
You've got no shot at being teacher's pet.
你可没机会做老师的宠儿咯
Seriously, Dan, you don't have to ride with me
说真的,丹,你不必大老远地
all the way to the border. Pretty sure I'm safe now.
开车送我去边境,我现在真的很安全啦
Besides, I'm leaving, like blair wanted.
再说,如布莱尔所愿,我是要走了
No, no, I'm not guarding you. I'm just, uh, just hanging out.
没啦,我不是在保护你,只是出去逛逛
I'm really proud of you, Jen.
我真的以你为傲,珍
Thanks. Although I don't know if I'm ever gonna be able
谢谢,虽然我不知道自己
to come back to the upper east side
还能不能以全新的面貌
without morphing into everything I hate about myself.
再回到上东区来
Oh, give it some time.
噢,慢慢来吧
Let your Brooklyn D.N.A. guide you to righteousness.
让你的布鲁克林基因指引你向善吧
Well, if it's your D.N.A. that I share,
如果我和你的基因相同
then maybe I have a chance.
那也许我还有机会
Yeah.
是啊
Thanks for being a good brother.
谢谢你,好哥哥
They say war's not the answer.
人们说战争并非答案
But sometimes it's a battle just to keep the peace.
但有时正是战争维持了和平
If you're here to deliver any further humiliation,
如果你是来羞辱人的话
Dorota can sign for it.
多洛塔会照单全收的
Jenny was right.
珍妮说得没错
If we keep going, we both end up dead,
如果再继续下去,我们俩都会以死告终
and I like myself too much to let that happen.
我倒是很希望那样
I assume you feel the same.
我想你也一样吧
About myself? More. What do you suggest?
我吗,不止这个,你想说什么
A truce.
休战
Why don't you just skywrite the word "Double-cross"?
你怎么不直接比划一下"欺骗"这个词
It'd be more subtle.
那样会更有创意
Look, we can keep blaming each other
听着,我们可以继续因为那晚的事情
for what happened that night,
而责备对方
or we can admit a harder truth--
或者承认一个更难认可的事实
It was no one's fault.
并不是谁的错
It was fate.
而是命运
Tragedy.
悲剧
If Serena hadn't kissed Dan, then...
如果瑟琳娜没有吻丹,那么
Nate wouldn't have been at the hospital looking for her,
内特就不会在医院里找她
and Jenny wouldn't have come looking for Nate.
珍妮也不会来找内特
If Dorota hadn't gone into labor...
如果多洛塔没有突然分娩
Maybe everything would be different.
也许所有的事情就会截然不同
But it's not.
但事已至此
We're holding on to the pain
我们一直抓着彼此的痛处
because it's all we have left.
因为这是我们仅存的
But we don't have to.
但我们不必如此
We have a choice.
我们还有选择的余地
Truce.
休战
You can see yourself out.
你自己出去吧
I know the way.
我知道
On the upper east side, you may stand down,
在上东区,也许你会退出
but you can never give up.
但你绝不能放弃
And the bitterest feuds are always labors of love.
恨是由爱而生
Hi.
Hi. I just got home.
嗨,我刚到家
Can you come over?
你能过来一下吗
I don't think so.
不了
My dad's gonna be okay. Thanks for asking.
我爸爸会没事的,谢谢关心
I'm glad, but, Nate...
那就好,但是,内特
But what?
但是什么
Oh, god, this is so hard.
天呐,真难开口
Okay, well, let me make it easy for you. You find out
好吧,我来替你说,你发现
that Nate Archibald's dad's a jailbird,
内特?阿齐布尔德的爸爸是个囚犯
and you decide you can do better,
你决心要另攀高枝
or maybe you already have.
或者你已经找到了
Nate, please, you're different than anyone I've ever known.
内特,听我说,你与众不同
No, you know what?
算了,知道吗
Just save it, okay?
省省吧,好吗
'cause you're exactly like everyone I've ever known.
因为你和我所认识的那些人一模一样
I'm so sorry, but I have to go.
很抱歉,但我得挂了
Hey, Juliet.
嗨,朱丽叶
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I'm fine.
我很好
Just a bad day.
只是有点心烦意乱
I... I hope it's okay I poured myself a drink.
我,自己倒杯酒喝,可以吧
Of course. I could use one, too.
当然,给我也来一杯吧
I assume you are here for your check
我猜你是来拿支票的吧
and not just to raid my liquor cabinet.
而不只是为了喝一杯
I'm sorry to be so predictable.
被你看出来了
Here. This should cover things.
拿着,这个能掩盖那些事
How's it going?
怎么样了
You weren't kidding when you said it'd be a challenge.
你当时说会是个挑战,真是笑话
Well, all good things are worth waiting for, aren't they?
好东西是值得一等的,不是吗
But our most dangerous enemies are the ones
但我们最危险的敌人
we never knew we had.
是那些曾是朋友的人
To patience.
敬耐心
So if you want peace, always be prepared for war.
如果你想要和平,随时备战吧
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四轮马车,货车
v. 用四轮马车运

 
dramatic [drə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
humiliated

想一想再看

v. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…

 
predictable [pri'diktəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可预知的

 
border ['bɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 边界,边境,边缘
vt. 与 ... 接

 
grant [grɑ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予
n. 财产

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
righteousness

想一想再看

n. 正直;正义;公正;正当

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。