Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I'm looking for an Ivy Dickens.
我找艾薇·迪肯斯
This is sh-- She?
我就是--她本人吗
I figured as much.
料想如此
Serena's aunt, Carol Rhodes,
瑟琳娜的姨妈,卡萝·瑞德
paid me to impersonate her daughter Charlie.
雇我假冒她的女儿,查莉
When these people realize you're not one of them,
这些人一旦发现你不是他们的家人
They're gonna destroy you.
会让你死得很惨
What do you want?
你想怎样
I wanna introduce you to your new colleague.
给你介绍一位新同事
If they're really your friends,
如果他们够朋友
They'll be happy to see your star rise
会乐于见到你星光闪耀
when everybody learns
当大家发现"无名氏"
that "Anonymous" Is actually Daniel Helphrey.
其实就是丹·汉弗瑞
And it is based on you, sort of, all of you.
以你们为原型,超不多所有人
Can you believe what he wrote about me?
你敢相信他是怎么写我的吗
I can tell you from experience everyone loves a villain.
据我的经验,大家都爱大反派
I gave up my career to raise you and I never regretted it
我为了你们放弃事业,并从未后悔
until I read what you really think about me.
直到读到你对我的真实想法
Personally, I thought you'd be more annoyed
我个人认为,你和艾瑞克被合体
at being conflated with Eric.
会让你更为恼火
Nate is...
内特他...
Furious? Yeah, because I am.
狂怒中吗,对,我正是
And I'm more furious! He wrote that we had sex!
我火更大,他居然写明跟我上床了
I want this book, and you're going to get it for me.
我想要这本书的电影版权,你得帮我搞定
So whatever you did to Dan Humphrey, undo it.
所以不管你跟丹·汉弗瑞有什么过节,给我解开
On the upper east side,
在上东区
It's not what you say that determines who you are.
并非人如其言
It's what you do...
所作所为才是
I hope they take it well. Nothing matters more than
希望他们能顺利接受
our child being born into a big, happy family.
快乐的大家庭对我们的孩子极其重要
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Whether you're making a big announcement...
无论是即将宣布某个重要事宜
or trying to close a deal...
还是极力促成一笔交易
Hey, Jane.
你好,简
Did you lock up the film option for Dan's book yet?
你搞定丹那本书的电影拍摄权了没
No, I just finished reading it, unfortunately.
还没,抱歉的是我刚读完
Need I remind you, this is your chance to make up
容我提醒一句,这可是你为搞砸
for blowing the Daniel Day-Lewis deal?
丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯的那笔生意将功补过
No reminder necessary.
不用劳烦提醒
I'm on it.
我正着手了
or firing the first shot.
亦或准备打响第一炮
The site goes live in 20!
网站将在20分钟后上线
Oh, Princess Sophie! Beatrice! Welcome.
索菲王妃,碧儿翠思公主,欢迎
It's so lovely to see you both again.
很高兴再次见到你们
We couldn't be happier.
荣幸之至
Cyrus, you are still a hugger, I hope?
赛瑞斯,你还是喜欢拥抱的吧,我希望是
Is a northern spotted owl still a predator?
北方斑点猫头鹰仍喜欢逮耗子的吧
Okay.
好啦
Okay. Uh, Blair and Louis
布莱尔和路易会下楼来
will be coming down for their
宣布他们的什么
big announcement any moment.
重大事件
This is so mysterious and exciting.
真是又神秘又让人激动
Well, whatever it is,
不管是什么事
I'm just so thrilled that it's happening on Yom Kippur,
我真兴奋他们选在赎罪日(犹太节日)宣布
And I hope the two of you will stay
很希望二位能留下
to break the fast with us.
和我们一起开斋
As I recall, you're quite fond of smoked salmon.
我记得,你可是极为钟情烟熏鲑鱼
I am, and we would love to.
没错,我们当然愿意
So?
那么
Allo. Les nouvelles?
(法语)你们好,是什么新闻
We're gonna have a baby.
我们有孩子了
A baby? You're still in college! Mother.
孩子,你还在念书呢,妈妈
How wonderful! Wonderful?
太好了,好吗
It's--wh--a wonderful surprise.
这,这,真是个美好的惊喜
Uh. What is the record for the
上东区最年轻的姥姥
youngest grandmother on the upper east side?
是多少岁来着
Cyrus, I don't think I'm gonna be able to
赛瑞斯,我觉得我坚持不到太阳落山
make it to sundown without eating.
再吃东西了
I am thrilled without reservation...
我真是心花怒放
As long as the baby is born
只要你们先结婚
after you are married, of course.
后生子就好
The last thing this family needs is another bastard. Oh!
这家族千万不能再有一个私生子了
Thank you for keeping my secret.
谢谢你为我保守秘密
What are sisters for?
这才叫姐妹嘛
Oh, Serena, can you stay for the celebration?
瑟琳娜,你能留下一起庆祝吗
The bun in the oven is a big hit.
烤箱里的小面包非常棒
bun in the oven
也可指"怀孕"
I would love to, but I have to get to work.
非常愿意,但我得工作
Looks like you have plenty of people to celebrate with,
看样子一起庆祝的人已经够多了
and you can tell me about it after.
你可以过后跟我讲讲
Or I'll just read about it.
或者我自己看相关报道
Oh! Don't you look great?
看起来不错嘛
Are you excited about your first day of work?
对第一天入职是不是很兴奋呢
I am. Wasn't exactly the job I was looking for,
是啊,虽然不是甚为理想的工作
but when it fell into my lap, I couldn't say no.
但得来全不费工夫,我没法拒绝
I really don't wanna disappointment my boss.
真的不想让我老板失望
Well, I'm sure you won't. I'll make dinner tonight,
你肯定不会的,今晚我来做饭
and we can hear all about your first day.
咱们好好听听你的上班初体验
You don't want to go to the Break Fast at the Waldorfs?
你不想去霍道夫家的开斋仪式吗
Mm, not really in the mood.
兴致不佳
Oh, isn't that ironic?
真讽刺
The state lifts my house arrest, and you lock yourself up.
我的软禁被解除了,你却自我封闭起来
Well, wish me luck. See you tonight.
祝我好运吧,晚上见
Mm. Is that Dan again?
又是丹打来的吗
You know, the only way you're gonna get out of this funk
你知道摆脱这困扰的唯一方式
is to sit down and listen to what he has to say.
就是相对而坐,听他解释
I'm not ready yet.
我还没准备好
I have to say, when you asked me
不得不说,当你问我哪里能买到
where you could buy vintage magazines,
古董杂志时
this isn't what I thought you were talking about.
我以为你另有所指
J.F.K. Jr. took a lot of crap by not passing the bar,
小约翰·肯尼迪因为没有通过律考饱受非议,肯尼迪之子,《乔治》杂志创办人
but he redeemed himself by becoming an editor.
但通过编辑一职挽回声誉
I'm just trying to figure out how he did it.
我想搞清楚他是如何做到的
Hey, hey, hey! Victor said you were here.
好啊,维克托告诉我你们在这
I brought something for you and Monkey.
我给你和捣蛋鬼带了点东西
Well, I better go before I'm late for work.
趁还没迟到,我先走了
Nate, don't you think it's time to let it go
内特,你不觉得该一释前嫌了吗
so we can just be friends again?
这样我们才能接着做朋友
Only a whole person could answer
只有完整的人才能
that question now, couldn't they?
回答这个问题,对吗
I'm sorry I made you half a character in my novel,
抱歉没在小说里给你单独安排角色
but you've forgiven people for much worse.
但其他更糟糕的人,你也既往不咎了啊
Well, all right, have a good day, Chuck.
那好吧,祝一天愉快,恰克
Thanks.
谢了
I can think of a few girls who'd look good in this.
我想到几个女生戴上这个会很好看
Humphrey, I'm feeling like my old self again.
汉弗瑞,我有重回往昔的感觉
Me, too, although not in a good way.
我也是,虽然感觉不太好
I really thought the days
我原以为
of everyone turning their backs on me were over.
大家都不搭理我的日子已经结束了
Well, at least this time it's because they hate you
至少这次是因为他们对你怀恨在心
and not because they don't know you exist.
而不是对你的存在不以为意
Be patient.
耐心点
Soon, your literary misdeeds will be forgotten.
很快,你的小说这一劣迹就会被遗忘
Along with all your other powers,
在你的所有能力里面
you can add psychic to the list.
可以加上料事如神这一项
If Serena can forget,
如果瑟琳娜都肯原谅的话
then maybe my dad will take my call.
我爸可能就会接我的电话了
I'll see you later.
等会见
Hey. Hey. Come on, get out of there.
嘿,快来,该走了
Oi! Get... Go on.
快走开
Can't we let them finish?
不能让他们做完吗
I'm quite sure it'll be his loss,
我清楚这将是他的损失
but, uh, I have patients to see, so...
但我还有病人等着,所以
You're a doctor?
你是医生吗
Uh, psychologist, yes.
对,心理医生
This is kismet.
真是有缘
I've been feeling, shall we say, out of sorts, recently.
我最近感觉,状态不佳
Here.
给
"Dr. Eliza Barnes."
伊丽莎·巴恩斯医生(伊丽莎·巴恩斯博士,心理咨询师)
Chuck Bass.
恰克·拜斯
Nice to meet you, Mr. Bass.
很高兴见到您,拜斯先生
Come on.
快来
Come on.
走啦
Everyone knows the drill.
大家都训练有素了
As soon as we go live, expect the phones to blow up.
一旦上线,就等着电话被打爆吧
It's time.
是时候了
It's exciting, isn't it?
很让人兴奋吧
It is.
确实
Imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery.
模仿兴许是诚挚的奉承
But stealing is an outright crime,
但抄袭则是彻底的犯罪了
and that's what a new rival has committed
珍妮·帕克汉秀上
when cell phones disappeared and reappeared
手机们消失又重现
at the Jenny Packham show.
这就是某位新对手的不打自招
Listen, if we launch now,
听着,如果我们现在上线
everyone will know she was talking about you.
每个人都会知道她指的是你
Not necessarily.
不一定
No, it's too big of a risk.
不行,这风险太大了
Abort.
计划停止
For the moment.
暂时停止
And mother will alter the dress to hide the baby bump.
妈妈会把婚纱改一下,遮住微微的隆起
Of course I will, dear.
当然了,亲爱的
And Louis and I will fly back to be close to Dr. Crane
晚期妊娠时,路易和我会飞回来
for the third trimester.
离克莱恩医生更近一些
A honeymoon can wait.
蜜月旅行可以推后
Bravo. You've got it all figured out.
太棒了,你都安排妥当了
Mother, I think we have a problem.
母亲,我觉得我们有麻烦了
A baby is never a problem, ma fille.
孩子永远不会成为麻烦,女儿
I hope you won't try to stir up trouble
你不要想着惹是生非
and ruin this most happy time.
破坏这个开心的时刻
I'm just trying to protect our family's history.
我只是在努力扞卫家族传统
Blair's very controlling.
布莱尔控制欲很强
She's the one making the decisions for the wedding.
整个婚礼就是她说了算
She'll do the same with the child.
孩子的事情也会是一样
Louis knows how important a grandchild is to me,
路易知道孙儿对我有多重要
to Monaco.
对摩纳哥有多重要
He will protect the royal tradition.
他会扞卫皇家传统的
Yes, but will she?
他会,但她呢
I'm really glad you came.
我真高兴你能出现
I'm glad you called.
我很高兴你打给我
Enjoy. Thank you.
慢用,谢谢
You know, I think I owe you an apology.
我觉得我欠你一句道歉
I may have overreacted about
我对书里对我的描写
how you portrayed me in your book.
可能反应过激了
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
I-I have to admit, it's been kind of hard.
我得承认,我过的不好
Like, my dad and Nate and Blair still won't talk to me.
我爸爸,内特,布莱尔仍然不愿理我
Well, things are looking up then.
现在不是好起来了吗
One down, three to go?
解决一个,就剩三个了
Mm. Never thought you'd be the first.
真没想到你会是第一个
I am full of surprises. You know that.
我总是惊喜连连,你懂的呀
So... How has it been--
那么,最近怎么样
Everything else, aside from the personal reaction?
除了个人恩怨,其他方面如何
Yeah, it's been an incredible whirlwind.
风云流转,不可思议
I just wish I could be sharing it with friends and family.
我只是希望能和亲友们共同分享
And, uh, what's happening with the film rights to the book?
对了,你书的电影版权怎么样了
I don't know. I hadn't actually thought about that.
不知道,没想过这事
That would be crazy. A movie.
拍成电影,太夸张了
Well...
那
If you ever decide you wanna turn it into one,
如果你想把它改编成电影的话
my boss Jane would kill to produce it.
我老板简很乐意当电影制片
She read the book and loved it.
她看了小说,非常喜欢
And she's an amazing producer, too.
而且她也是个很出色的制片人
Yeah. Wow. I mean, thank you. That would be, uh--
太好了,谢谢你,那真是
I mean, that would be great if that could happen.
如果这事能成,就太棒了
Yeah.
对
Uh, what do you know? It's my agent calling.
就这样吧,是我经纪人打来的
I have a NY1 interview I can't be late for,
我得去参加纽约一台的访谈,不能迟到
but I'm--I'm really glad we're okay.
真高兴我们之间没事儿了
Can I call you later?
晚点我再打给你
Yeah.
好
Hey, Alessandra.
嘿,亚历山德拉
Just confirming the NY1 interview.
确认一下纽约一台的访谈
Yeah, I'm on my way.
记得,我在路上了
Listen, I just had breakfast with my friend Serena,
我刚和我朋友瑟琳娜一起吃了早饭
who asked about the movie rights,
她问了我电影版权的事情
and I'd love to give them to her.
我很愿意给她
How do we go about doing that?
我们要怎么操作
You are not locking down film rights with somebody
你不能因为朋友关系
just because they're your friend.
就把版权独家奉献给他们
Her boss is, uh, is a big producer, though.
但她老板也是知名的制片人呀
Uh, Rivington Street Films?
文顿街电影制片厂
She did David O. Russell's next film.
她制作了大卫·欧·拉塞尔的下一部电影
And while that's great,
是很不错
a ton of quality people
可还有许多优秀的制片人
want the rights to "Inside" ,Dan.
也想要《局外人》的电影版权,丹
You had breakfast with someone's assistant.
你和某制片人的助理共进了早餐
I have Harvey Weinstein on the other line.
同时我在和哈维·韦恩斯坦接触
Whoa. Harvey Weinstein? That's...
哈维·韦恩斯坦吗,那可是
Huge. I know. See you soon.
绝对大咖吧,我知道,一会儿见
Hey, Jane, I swallowed my pride and outrage
简,我低声下气,强压怒气
and did what you asked.
完成了你的要求
We should have Dan's book later today.
今天晚些时候应该就能拿到电影版权了
And you had me believe "crazy" was just an act?
你居然让我相信,这只是一场闹剧吗
I think you might be suicidal.
我看你是在自取灭亡吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You start work here under, shall we say, duress.
你在我这里工作,可以说是被逼无奈
And within five minutes,
而就在不到五分钟的时间内
there's a catastrophic leak to my competitor.
就有人把巨大机密泄露给了我的对手
Diana, I swear it wasn't me.
戴安娜,我发誓不是我干的
Since you lie like most people breathe,
说谎对你可是家常便饭
your oath means very little.
你的誓言毫无意义
Now don't forget, the biggest story I have is you.
你可别忘了,我最大的素材库就是你
If you don't bring me something better,
如果你不给我挖点猛料来
I'm gonna tell the world
我就要向大家公开
that you're some failed wannabe actress called Ivy.
你就是个叫艾薇的,星路夭折的女演员
I'll get you something.
我会弄来猛料的
You just have to give me some time.
你必须要给我一点时间
Yom kippur at the Waldorfs'
霍道夫家的犹太赎罪日
will truly be a "High" Holy day,
会成为神圣无比的节日吗
now that her royal highness princess Sophie
索菲王妃殿下已从摩纳哥
has jetted in from Monaco
远道而来
for a bagel and a schmear.
享美食, 议大事
If I were you, I'd have left by now.
如果我是你,现在就闪人了
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
It seems I now need some launch-worthy stories,
我现在需要爆炸性的新闻
and she's the only upper east sider I have
而她是我这里唯一的上东区员工
prepared to cross the lines for her career.
准备为事业搏出位
Look, I care about my career.
听着,我在意我自己的事业
I'll make a name for myself my own way.
我要以自己的方式来扬名立万
If you want to remake yourself,
如果你想出人头地
you have to do whatever it takes.
你就要不惜一切
Give me something, anything...
给我点料,哪方面都行
On Blair Waldorf, perhaps?
比如布莱尔·霍道夫
But she's celebrating yom kippur
她们家现在正和路易一家
with her and Louis' families, okay?
庆祝犹太赎罪日呢
I doubt it makes for riveting journalism.
我不觉得这事会引起媒体的关注
People unable to eat for 24 hours,
他们不可能整天都窝在公寓
cooped up in an apartment?
只是吃饭吧
Secrets are bound to come out.
一定会有秘密暴露
Call and get me an introduction.
打个电话为我引荐下
Are you even Jewish?
你信犹太教吗
I am today.
今天是
This interview is key.
这次的采访很关键
Because it's your first visual appearance in the media.
因为这是你在媒体前的首次亮相
You wanna make a strong impression.
你要给他们留下深刻的印象
Yeah, am I--am I dressed okay?
我这身衣服合适吗
I mean, I wanna seem respectful.
我想让自己看起来谦逊有礼
But at the same time, act like this isn't a huge deal.
但同时,尽量表现得举重若轻
Not that it is a huge deal,
不是说这采访不重大
'cause, I mean, if it was...
因为,如果表现得过于隆重的话
God, I-I would be, uh, I would be super nervous,
天呐,我,我会超级紧张的
and I'm totally not.
而我现在一点也不
Oh, they have grapes.
他们这还有葡萄
Dan... Are you with me?
丹,你在听我说话吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm with you.
不好意思,我听你说
These days, a book needs as much press as it can get,
这年头,不论你的书评有多光彩
no matter how many glowing reviews there are.
你仍然需要争取尽可能多的新闻舆论
Public television is the last bastion of the intellectual.
公共电视是知识分子最后的堡垒
If this goes well, Charlie Rose could be next.
如果这次顺利,查理·罗斯脱口秀指日可待
Oh, that's a good tactic-- piling on the pressure
这招可真妙,我马上就要参加
right before your already-prone-to-nervous-rambling client
我人生中的第一次直播节目,已经够紧张了
goes on live television for the first time.
你居然继续施压
Okay.
好吧
This is the perfect platform to position your book
这是让你的书成为明年
as next year's best picture.
最佳影片的绝佳平台
Mention Harvey's interest. People in Hollywood are sheep.
提一下哈维的合作意向,好莱坞的人都爱跟风
If someone they respect wants the book, they all will.
一旦有名人想要你的版权,他们都会跟风
I feel like I should call Serena.
我感觉我得给瑟琳娜打个电话
I don't want her to think
我不希望她误以为
I was stringing her along at breakfast.
我早上是在欺骗她
Serena knows how the business works,
瑟琳娜懂这些行规
and it's not like you signed a contract.
再说了,还没白纸黑字说定呀
And if she's really your friend,
如果她真是你的朋友
she'll be happy for you,
不管是谁获得了版权
no matter who gets the rights.
她都应该为你感到高兴
we're ready.
我们准备好了
And let's go sell some books.
我们开始卖书咯
Blair, have you thought about
布莱尔,你有考虑过
the hospital you plan to deliver the baby in?
去哪家医院生孩子吗
Lenox Hill, where I was born , as was my mother.
雷诺克斯山医院,我妈妈就是在那里生的我
And for school?
那学校呢
Well, I've already sent a copy of the sonogram
我已经把声波图和申请书
along with an application to constance St. Jude's.
寄给了康士坦次圣犹大学校
Blair received an exemplary education.
布莱尔接受的是典型模范教育
While a new york education may be adequate
纽约的教育也许更适合
for a non-royal,
非皇室成员
Grimaldis always attend boarding school in switzerland.
格里马尔迪家族都是去瑞士的寄宿学校
Furthermore, the child must be born in our wing
另外,这孩子必须在摩纳哥的
at the princess grace hospital centre in Monaco.
王妃恩典医院接生
You can't seriously expect to
你别想对我孙子的
dictate every detail of my grandchild's life.
每一个人生细节都指手划脚
But this baby is not just your grandchild.
这孩子不单单是你的孙子
Blair's life and her family are here in New York.
布莱尔的生活和家人都在纽约
And Louis' are in Monaco.
而路易是在摩纳哥长大的
Uh, now, ladies.
好了,女士们
Maman, Eleanor, enough.
妈妈,埃莉诺,够了
Blair and I will discuss these issues privately.
我和布莱尔会私下商量这些事情的
Blair, w-what is it? Are you all right?
布莱尔,怎么了,你没事吧
You'll all have to excuse me.
不好意思,失陪下
Mr. Bass. I was just on my way out.
拜斯先生,我正打算出去
That's too bad.
太糟了
You look like you need to talk.
你看起来需要谈谈
I do.
确实
Yeah, I'll make time.
好吧,我抽个空
Thank you.
谢谢你
Would you like me seated or... prone?
我是应该坐着还是躺下
It's your choice.
随你
So... Mr. Bass,
拜斯先生
why are you here?
你为什么来这
Well, let's see.
是这样
I recently emerged from a period of prolonged numbness.
我刚刚从一段漫长的麻木期中恢复过来
Starting to feel again physically and emotionally
在生理上和精神上重新有了感觉
has made me realize I need to try new things
我想我需要尝试些新东西
to prevent a relapse.
以防复发
New things?
新东西
Give me an example.
举个例子吧
I've had sex on... almost every conceivable surface,
我几乎在所有可能的地方做过爱
but never a therapist's couch.
除了咨询师的沙发
So there is that.
所以我来了
I should've guessed you weren't serious.
我早该看出你不是认真的
I'm sure if you got to know me a little better,
我想如果你更了解我一点
you'd see just how serious I am.
就知道我有多认真
It's obvious that you're deeply troubled,
很明显你麻烦不小
and I would be more than happy to help
如果你确实对治疗感兴趣的话
if you were truly interested in therapy.
我也非常乐意帮助
Now if you'll excuse me, I have yom kippur services.
不好意思,我要去参加赎罪日礼拜了
You're Jewish?
你是犹太人
Not that that's any of your business, but I converted.
我转变了信仰,这好像不关你的事
Well, that's probably a smart move
是个聪明的选择
in your line of work.
尤其对你的工作
Good-bye.
再见
Hey. Hey.
你好啊,好啊
Everything okay?
都好吗
I'm just worried about Rufus.
我只是在担心鲁弗斯
He and Dan are so close.
他和丹那么亲
I just have to figure out a way to get then to connect again.
我得想办法让他们俩和好
You're home early.
你提早回家了
We had a rough morning.
今早很不顺
My boss is after me to contribute in a big way.
老板追着我要大新闻
Got any leads for me?
有什么头绪吗
Well, with my arrest and Rufus' depression,
我被禁足而鲁弗斯很消沉
we haven't been out enough to know anything.
我们都深居简出,不知世事了
But you're a very smart girl, and I have faith in you.
但你非常聪明,我相信你的能力
Guess I won't be needing this hardware
要是不去霍道夫家
if we're not going to the Waldorfs.
估计我也用不上这些首饰
What are those?
这是什么
Oh, it's an unfortunate story.
很不愉快的故事
My late husband Bart
我前夫巴特
had his investigator research our whole family.
请私人侦探调查了我们全家
It was awful.
很难以接受
I meant to transfer them into the safety deposit box,
我本来打算把它们放在银行保险箱里
but since Serena and Charles broke into it last year...
但去年瑟琳娜和查尔斯私闯了那里
I think it's safer here.
我想这里更安全
Good luck.
好运
Uh, "Sabrina,"
塞布丽娜
Dan Humphrey's interview on NY1 started.
纽约一台丹·汉弗瑞的采访开始了
He's talking all about the movie.
在说电影的事
...Read by anyone but me.
除了我,每个人都读过它
And now I understand
我发现
"Inside" has caught Hollywood's attention.
《局外人》已经引起了好莱坞的注意
Well, there's interest from major producers, like, uh,
确实有些大牌制作人感兴趣
like, uh, Scott Rudin
像斯科特·鲁丁(《社交网络》制片人)
and Harvey Weinstein
哈维·韦恩斯坦(《莎翁情史》制片人)
and, um, Brian Grazer,
还有莱恩·格雷泽(《达芬奇密码》制片人)
but we haven't made any decisions yet.
不过我们还没决定
Is there a director out there who you...
有没有哪个导演...
Hey, S.? I'm sorry to bother you, but I-I needed a walk,
瑟琳娜,抱歉打扰你,我需要散个心
and I realized I should just come to you.
然后想到来找你就行了
No, I'm glad you did.
不,很高兴见到你
I told Jane that I had the option on Dan's book,
我跟简说拿到了丹那本书的电影改编权
and now it's like we're not even on his radar.
现在看来我们甚至不在他的考虑范围内
Can I just...
我能不能...
Uh, look, if I don't get the rights to this,
如果拿不到改编权
I don't know what will happen.
我真不知道该如何是好
I really wanna hear about your working girl woes,
我真的很想倾听你女强人的烦恼
But...
可是
I feel like I'm starring in "Rosemary's baby."
我感觉自己在主演《魔鬼圣婴》
Sophie wants to regulate everything
索菲想操控
about my child's existence.
我孩子的一切
She's insisting that I move to Monaco
她坚持让我丢下现在所有的生活
and leave my whole life here behind.
搬去摩纳哥
That sounds horrible.
太可怕了
But can you convince Dan to
你能帮我说服丹把
put his movie with our company?
电影改编权给我们吗
W--
什么
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
His book is ridiculous and so is he,
他的书和他人一样可笑
and I really need your help right now.
眼下我急需你的帮助
Why are you gossiping when a deal you're running point on
都现场直播了,你负责的生意泡汤了
is falling apart on live television?
你怎么还在这儿拉家常
I'm sorry. This is Blair, my best friend.
抱歉,这是布莱尔,我最好的朋友
I thought maybe she could help.
我原以为她能帮上忙
This isn't high school. This is my business.
这可不是学校,这是我的生意
I told you not to embarrass me.
我告诉过你别让我难堪
I have an idea for you.
我有个主意
Quit.
辞了
Your boss is a bitch. Let's go get lunch.
你老板是个贱人,我们去吃午餐吧
My job is important to me, B.
布莱尔,这份工作对我很重要
You have six months to deal with your problem.
你还有六个月的时间来处理你的问题
I have six minutes to deal with mine. Good-bye.
我只有六分钟,再见
Yes.
是的
If everyone else is moving on with their lives,
既然其他人都在继续自己的生活
then I'm ready to do the same, all the way to Monaco.
那我也要放下过去的生活,奔向摩纳哥
You're my family now, Louis,
路易,你就是我的家人
and I want to be yours.
我也想做你的家人
Tell your mother
告诉你妈妈
that I'm going to be a Grimaldi,
我要成为克里马尔迪家族的人
and I intend to live like one.
内外兼修
Well, look who's all grown up.
瞧瞧谁长大成人了
Doesn't feel that way.
不是这么回事
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗
I need your help.
要你帮忙
I mean trying to bed an older woman,
我看上了个熟女,想跟她上床
and she's being resistant, and it's driving me crazy,
她越不愿意,我越心急
which is ironic, because she's a shrink.
可笑的是,她是个心理医生
You speak old lady. What's my play?
你最擅长勾搭老女人,我该怎么办
Mm, doesn't work like that.
话对理不通
Same rules apply regardless of age.
不论年龄,规则普遍适用
You just have to show that you're
你得让她感觉到
interested in what matters to the woman
你对她所看重的一切感兴趣
more than you're interested in the woman's...
而兴趣所在并非
Matters. Exactly.
她本人,没错
Look, I wish I could be more help to you, man, but I--
我也想多帮帮你,但是
But what? I thought you had the M.I.L.F. Rules hardwired.
怎么了,我以为你对女人驾轻就熟呢
In the bedroom, yeah.
在床上是这样
So what else are we talking about?
那还有什么问题
We're talking about Serena's cousin Charlie.
我说的是瑟琳娜的表妹查莉
She'll do whatever it takes to succeed at this job,
她不惜一切想有所作为
and I just--I won't do it.
但我,我做不到
Diana's not happy with me.
戴安娜对我不太满意
If only you could be me for a day and I could be you,
咱俩要是能换一天身份就好了
we'd both get what we want. Yeah.
都能各得其所,确实
But since we're not in a Jason Bateman movie,
但生活不是杰森·贝特曼的电影,杰森·贝特曼着名男演员,出演多部科幻电影
we have to think of another plan.
我们得另辟蹊径
If Charlie's crossing lines, tag along for a while.
如果查莉再越过界限,跟着观望一下
See what it takes.
看情况怎么发展
Even J.F.K. Jr. had to walk in a few sets of footprints
即使是小肯尼迪,也要先跟着别人学
before he found his own path.
然后才自立门户
What are you gonna do?
你有什么打算
Take an interest in what matters to Dr. Barnes.
培养对巴恩斯医生一切的兴趣
Shalom.
再见
Where is everybody?
其他人呢
Oh, my mother and Beatrice are in the kitchen,
我妈和碧儿翠思在厨房
and your mother and cyrus went to temple.
你妈和赛瑞斯去礼拜堂了
Did you tell them about my decision?
你告诉他们我的决定了吗
No.
还没
I felt that we should talk first.
我们应该先谈谈
Is moving to Monaco really what you want?
你真的想搬到摩纳哥吗
I hope you're not simply bowing to pressure.
希望你不是迫于压力
Reserve the Grimaldi birthing suite.
预订克里马尔迪家专属产房
We're officially a Monegasque family.
我正式加入摩洛哥家庭了
I knew you would both make the right decision.
就知道你们会做出正确的决定
Thank you.
谢谢你
I love green shrimp.
我喜欢青酱汁虾仁
This is just the fifth night out of seven
只是这是本周以来
that we've ordered chinese.
我们第五次叫中餐外卖了
Keep looking.
继续找
I'm sure we'll find something we've never tried.
肯定有我们还没尝过的
Okay. Let's see.
好,再看看
What about the jade har gow?
水晶虾饺怎么样
Yeah, the glazed prawns would be wonderful.
色泽诱人,肯定不错
Let's try the squid ink rice noodles.
尝尝墨鱼米粉吧
You're just saying that.
说笑的吧你
Hey, guys.
二位
A bit of unsolicited advice?
我插一句嘴
If you were to go to the Waldorfs',
要是去霍道夫家
you could avoid having another Chinese dinner.
晚餐就不用再吃中国菜了
And maybe if you were to see
而且,如果你们看到
a family in good working condition,
他们一家人其乐融融
it would remind you how important it is to fix yours.
就会想处理好自己家的关系咯
An evening of friends and Kugel is just what we need.
一晚的朋友和美食正是及时
Ah, comfort food does sound good.
治愈系美食听着确实不错
My God, you'd think the Jews had suffered enough.
天呐,你们觉得犹太人受的罪还不够吗
I don't know how Cyrus can stand all this fasting.
真想不通赛瑞斯怎么忍受得了斋戒
I'm Eleanor Waldorf. Uh, who are you?
我是埃莉诺·霍道夫,你是
This is Diana Payne.
戴安娜·佩恩
Uh, Nate Archibald called ahead for me?
内特·阿齐布尔德事先没告诉你吗
Oh, yes. Yeah, you're his boss, the, uh, the journalist.
对了,你是他的老板,那位记者
I have to warn you not to try and wrangle
我得警告你休想
an interview with my daughter and the prince.
妄图采访我女儿和王子
It's not a good time.
不是时候
Actually, now might be your only chance, Diana.
戴安娜,现在可能是你唯一的机会
Blair didn't tell you she decided to move to Monaco?
布莱尔没告诉您吗,她决定搬去摩纳哥了
What? Yes, how you do feel
什么,您怎么看呢
about your daughter committing to a life away from home?
女儿将远走他乡
Please.
拜托
Blair will do whatever she wants.
布莱尔会按自己意愿行事的
Waldorf women are not afraid to break the rules.
霍道夫家的女人从来都不怕偭规越矩
And besides, who is she hurting if she does?
再说了,她那样做会害到谁呢
It's not like she's signing a legally binding contract.
又不是要签什么合同
Dan's agent and Harvey are close to a deal.
丹的经纪人要和哈维签合约了
We're going to lose the project.
我们没戏了
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Really? I can.
是吗,我信
Maybe your good friend F. Scott Fitzjackass
看来你的好朋友混蛋作家
had you nailed in the book.
在书里对你的描写很到位
If something doesn't fall right into your lap, Serena,
如果不是天上掉馅饼,瑟琳娜
you don't have a clue how to work for it.
你根本就办不成什么事
Sometimes all it takes to cross a line is a little push.
有时候小小的刺激就能让人铤而走险
Harvey read the book himself.
哈维亲自读了你的书
Apparently, he has all sorts of ideas
很显然,他有很多想法
and wants to fast-track it for next year.
而且想明年就付诸实践
What? That's--that's...
是吗
Incredible, I know, to say the least.
难以置信吧,保守估计
When Harvey gets involved, Oscars are on the horizon.
有了哈维相助,奥斯卡触手可及
That's his office. One second.
他办公室的电话,稍等
This is Alessandra.
亚历山德拉
He's canceling? Why?
他取消了,为什么
What happened?
怎么了
Apparently, it's on "Deadline"
据好莱坞新闻博客报道
that you gave the option to Jane Bettinger?
你显然会跟简·贝廷格合作吗
What?
什么
Why do I get the feeling
我怎么感觉
you don't really want your brother and Blair
你不太想让你哥哥和布莱尔
in Monaco?
搬去摩纳哥
My brother's always been the favorite,
我哥一直是大家的宠儿
but he never cared about his title or our family
但他不像我,那么重视头衔
the way I do.
和我们的家族
I had hoped his marriage to Blair would mean
我希望他与布莱尔的婚约意味着
permanent exile to New York.
永久流放至纽约
Sibling rivalry, backstabbing,
手足之争,暗箭伤人
familial manipulation.
家族操纵
You really are a royal family, aren't you?
你还真是个地道的皇室成员呀
Perhaps I can help you get what you want...
也许我能帮你如愿以偿
In return,
作为回报
for the inside story of a royal feud.
给我皇室内部争斗的故事
Since I'm feeling a little raw on the family front,
本来在亲戚面前,我就没混个脸熟
if Eleanor refers to you as "Lily bass" again,
如果埃莉诺再称你为莉莉·拜斯
I can't promise I won't return fire.
我可不能保证火力还击
Oh, I dragged you here.
是我把你带到这里来的
You have my full blessing to go Sean Penn if need be.
如果需要的话,我完全同意你扮演肖恩·潘(肖恩·潘,以火爆脾气着称)
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, what's going on in here?
发生什么事了
Cyrus, isn't it time for you to blow the shofar?
赛瑞斯,现在不是该你招呼大家的时候吗
It appears that, uh,
事情是这样的
Sophie had legal documents drawn up
索菲起草了一份法律文件
regarding the upbringing of our future grandchild.
关于我们未来外孙的抚养问题
Blair's supposed to sign these
在索菲明天回摩洛哥前
before Sophie returns to Monaco tomorrow.
布莱尔得在上面签好字
Is that absolutely necessary?
真有这个必要吗
Oh, well, let's not quibble over a signature.
咱们别为签字这种小事喋喋不休行吗
I'm a 21st century girl with 2 lawyers for dads.
我是个21世纪的女孩,两个爸爸都是律师
I understand the need for paperwork.
我很理解书面文件的必要性
Some of these requirements are pretty egregious.
有一些要求真的是很过分
Any time you take your child out of Monaco
不管何时你带孩子离开摩洛哥
for more than six hours,
如果超过六个小时
you have to inform palace security.
你都必须通知皇室安全部
Now that's a little over-the-top.
真的是有点小题大做
Not for a royal heir. Give me your pen.
对于皇室后嗣来说并不过分,把你的笔给我
Blair, it says here that you can't go to Yew York
布莱尔,上面还说你每次去纽约的时间
for more than 48 hours at a time.
不能超过四十八小时
And furthermore, if you break any of these rules,
此外,如果你违反了其中任何一条规定
you face the possibility of losing custody of your child
你就面临着失去孩子抚养权的可能
to the royal family.
孩子将转由皇室抚养
What? Wait. No, that's...
什么,等等,不行,这
Outrageous.
过分了
What going on in here?
在干嘛呢
I'm not off my meds, but I've kind of lost my mind.
我还没精神崩溃,但也差不多快失常了
Safecracking?
打开保险箱行窃
Seriously?
不是吧
I'm desperate.
我已经绝望了
If we don't get something to Diana,
如果我们不能给戴安娜提供点猛料
we're gonna lose our jobs.
我们就会失去工作
There's a story in that safe. I saw it myself.
在那保险箱里有秘密,我亲眼看到了
Oh, god.
天哪
I hope the Kennedys are rolling over
我真希望肯尼迪家族
in their graves right now.
现在能从坟墓里爬出来
I may have a way to open it.
我也许有办法打开它
It used to be Chuck's father's. Just--just give me a second.
这个保险箱以前是恰克的父亲的,等一会
Thank you, Rabbi.
谢谢你,教士
Thank you. I'll see you next time?
谢谢,下次见
Arthur, let's go around the block.
亚瑟,我们绕着大街走
Dan Humphrey.
丹·汉弗瑞
Hi.
你好
I recognize you from TV. Jane bettinger.
我在电视上见过你,我是简·贝延格
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, I'm looking for Serena.
我也是,我正在找瑟琳娜
Who probably summoned you for me.
肯定是她安排了会面
I'm a huge fan of your book.
我是你的狂热书迷
It will make such a great movie.
它会成为一部非常棒的电影
"Gatsby" for the social media age.
成为社会传媒时代的《了不起的盖茨比》
So she's not around?
这么说,她不在这了
She stepped out. Maybe I can help.
她出去了,也许我可以帮你
Can you explain to me
你能向我解释
why she told Nikki Finke
她为什么告诉妮基·芬克(好莱坞博客的作者)
that you had the option?
你拿到了电影改编权
I'm sorry? W-what are you talking about?
对不起,你在说什么
Serena does work for you, doesn't she?
瑟琳娜为你工作,不是吗
False leaks are for amateurs.
只有菜鸟才会出此烂招
Serena said she knew you, she'd get me the book.
瑟琳娜说她认识你,会给我拿到版权
I would never have instructed her
我永远都不会指示她
to go behind your back to do so.
在你背后做这种事
I've known Serena forever. I have a hard time believing
我认识瑟琳娜很久了,我很难相信
that she would sabotage me unless you made her.
她会对我耍阴谋,除非是你指使的她
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
你有什么要为自己辩解的吗
Jane didn't make me do it. It was my own idea.
简没有让我这么做,这是我自己的主意
Mother's finally gone mad.
妈妈终于发彪了
She threatened Blair with the loss of her child
她威胁布莱尔,如果她违反规定
if she breaks a rule.
她就会失去孩子
It doesn't surprise me at all, Louis.
我一点也不感到惊讶,路易
You know what a tyrant she can be.
你清楚她有多专制
Mother, how could you do this?
妈妈,你怎么能这么做
Excuse me.
失陪
It's a simple custody agreement.
这只是一份简单的抚养协议书
A "Simple custody agreement"
一份"简单的抚养协议书"
Does not allow you to take our child from us
就算你不喜欢布莱尔的选择
if you don't like something Blair chooses to do.
你也不能把我们的孩子夺走吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You wrote this, didn't you?
这份协议是你写的吧
Yes, but I didn't put in any such clause.
是的,但我并没有加上任何这样的条款
It was probably a mistake,
这也许是个误会
mistranslated by Dominique
你口述给多米尼克
as you dictated the terms to her.
她把条款译错了
It was no mistake, Beatrice.
这不是误会,碧儿翠思
You must have put it there.
是你加上去的
Yes, I did.
是的,是我做的
Blair has no respect for our traditions
布莱尔对我们的传统和君主制度
or the monarchy.
丝毫没有尊重
She'll do whatever she wants with that child.
她对那个孩子会随心所欲的
I can't believe you'd betray us like this.
我真不敢相信,你竟然背叛了我们
Obviously, Sophie, you'll remove that clause.
很明显,你得删掉那些条款,索菲
My daughter's actions
我女儿的行为
may have been underhanded and deceitful,
也许是有些卑劣虚伪
but...
但是
Your reaction makes me think that she might be right.
你的反应提醒了我,她也许是正确的
If you really want to embrace my family,
如果你真的想融入我的家族
you will have no problem signing this contract.
你就不会对签署这份协议有任何异议了
The clause stays.
条款依旧保留
If you two cannot accept this,
如果你们俩不能接受这点
then I will not acknowledge the child as my heir.
那我就拒绝承认,这孩子是我的继承人
Nor will I acknowledge you.
我也不会承认你
You don't have that right anymore.
你没有那个权力
As the future reigning prince,
作为未来执政的王子
it's up to my child
由我的孩子来决定
to acknowledge you.
是否来承认你
We are done talking, Louis.
我们没话可说了,路易
I wish you could find it in yourself
我希望你能真心醒悟过来
not to make this terrible mistake.
别犯这么严重的错误
It is you who is mistaken--
犯错误的是你
throwing away your loyal family
为了一个你不该信任的未婚妻
for a fiancee you shouldn't trust.
抛弃你的皇室家族
Do you realize that Blair told Beatrice
你是否知道布莱尔在告诉你
that she was pregnant
她怀孕之前
long before she told you?
她早把这事儿告诉了碧儿翠思
Do you really believe she has no other secrets?
你真的相信她没有其他的秘密吗
It's true it's been a bit of a journey.
我们是有些磕磕绊绊
But I trust blair.
可是我信任布莱尔
I know all of her secrets.
我知道她所有的秘密
My darling.
我亲爱的儿子
How innocent you are.
你如此单纯
I only wish for your sake that is true.
我只希望一切真的如你所想
Good-bye.
再见
I know that you have always felt overlooked,
我知道你一直觉得被忽视
but no more.
但是以后不会了
All I've ever wanted was your love and respect.
我所想要的只是您的爱和尊重
This is the mother lode--
这是条金矿脉
the biggest secrets of the upper east side.
上东区的惊天秘密
Even one of these would not only launch the web site
这其中的任何一个不仅能火爆网络
but blow Diana's mind.
更能让戴安娜乐疯掉
And my ethics. These are my friends.
还能冲垮我的道德,这些可是我的朋友
Now that I've actually done this,
我居然真的动了歪念
I don't know what I was thinking.
我真不知道我在想什么
All right, I don't even wanna look at them,
我根本都不想看它们
much less hand them over,
更别说上交了
so let's just put them back,
我们还是把它们放回去
pretend this never happened.
假装这一切从没发生吧
If I show up to work empty-handed,
我如果两手空空的回办公室
I'll lose my job.
我会被炒鱿鱼的
All right, I know how important it is for you to succeed.
我知道这对你的成功很重要
It is for me, too.
对我也很重要
But we'll find something else.
但是我们会找到其他猛料的
What about all that stuff
那你给我讲的肯尼迪
you said to me about the Kennedys?
又是怎么回事儿呢
Isn't that why you texted me,
难道这不是你给我发短信的原因吗
because you know you won't get where you wanna be
你深知如果不适当通融
unless you bend the rules a little?
就难获所求啊
Charlie, these might be my friends,
查莉,这些人可能只是我的朋友
But they're your family,
但他们是你的家人啊
and you're acting like you barely even know them.
你表现的完全不像自家人
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I...
我
You're totally right.
你说的对极了
You know, I'm gonna put them back,
我这就去把它们放回去
and you should just go.
你快走吧
I'm--I'm really--I'm sorry.
我,我真的很抱歉
No, hey, don't be sorry.
没必要说抱歉
All right, I know what it's like to feel the pressure
我很明白想要一举成名的
to make a name for yourself.
那种压力
But you belong here.
但是你属于这里
You'll find your place eventually, the right way.
你终会找到你的位置的,通过正路
I just donated $100,000 to Chabad
为了知道你去哪个犹太教堂
to find out which temple you attend.
我刚捐了十万美元给哈巴德教
The least you could do is give me a minute of your time.
你至少能抽出几分钟的时间给我吧
You could've had 50, but you wasted them.
你本可以有五十分钟,可你都浪费了
Knowing your reputation, I expected nothing less
久仰你的盛名,我的期待也不过是
than an entirely inappropriate manipulation.
完全失宜的举动而已
I don't think it's that simple.
事情没你想的那么简单
You asked for my professional opinion,
你征求我的专业意见
and now you're gonna get it.
那我现在就告诉你
You never had a childhood,
你从未有过童年
and so you behave like a child in the worst ways.
所以你的行为极端像个孩子
You pay for intimacy so you're always in control
你花钱买性,这样你就能占主导地位
and no one can get close to you.
这样别人也没法接近你
Your superficial connections and lack of authentic emotion
你那浅显的人际关系和缺失的真实感
leave you isolated and alone.
让你与世隔离独享孤独
Not just tonight. Always.
不仅仅是今晚,总是如此
I wish you all the best,
我希望你万事如愿
but you're gonna need more than that
但是你要想过上正常幸福的生活
to live a happy and normal life.
祝福可是远远不够的
I followed Jane all the way down to her town car,
我一路跟到简的林肯车前
apologizing,
不停地道歉
and even then, I don't think it was enough.
就算那样也不够
Thank you for waiting.
谢谢你等我
I didn't want to.
我也不想等你来着
You scared away everyone,
你把所有人都吓跑了
and now no one wants the book.
现在没人要拍这本书了
Dan.
丹
Your apology this morning was just strategic, wasn't it?
你今早的道歉只是个小手段,对吧
Yeah, pretty much.
对,差不多
Look, I finally finished the book and--
听着,我读完了整本书
I told you, it--it's not you.
我跟你说过,那不是你
Yes, there are-- there are parts of you...
是, 是有一些你的影子
And Daisy Buchanan and Amy March
但还有黛西·布坎南(黛西·布坎南,《了不起的盖茨比》中的人物)和艾米·马奇(艾米·马奇,《小妇人》中被宠坏的小女儿)
And Gwyneth Paltrow--
还有格温妮丝·帕特洛
five different roles she's played.
你扮演了五个不同的角色
But it's a novel.
这是小说
It's inspired by a lot of things.
它的灵感来自很多东西
It isn't speaking to some deeper truth.
它不是为了证明什么深刻的真理
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because...
因为...
I know this may sound...
我知道这可能听起来
crazy or--or selfish
很疯狂或者很自私
or like I'm living in the past...
或者好像我还沉浸在过去
or something.
还是什么的
But you were the love of my life, Dan.
但是你曾经是我深爱的人,丹
And I don't know. I...
我不知道,我...
I guess I just thought I was yours, too.
我原以为我也是你的挚爱
That's the thing about writing what you know.
这就是作家下笔的尴尬
Soon everybody else knows it, too.
你的心事不久就会被人所知
The Spectator online lives.
《纽约观察家》网站正式上线啦
Let's see gossip girl scoop this.
让我们看看八卦天后怎么报道
I told you it'd work out. She found something,
我告诉过你会有出路的,她找到了别的猛料
and we didn't have to sell out our friends...
我们不必出卖我们的朋友
or ourselves.
或者我们自己
Yeah, you're right, and, uh, looks like my job is safe.
你说的没错,看来我的工作安全了
Yeah.
是啊
At least for the moment.
至少暂时是安全了
And thanks again.
再次谢谢你
For helping me... do nothing.
阻止我做蠢事
Well, it was fun breaking into the safe, wasn't it?
偷开保险箱也挺有趣的,对吧
Okay, everyone, now the real work begins.
好了各位,现在真正的工作要开始了
Get to your desks and start writing.
回到你们的位置上开始写吧
I want a constant stream of content 24 hours a day.
我要你们做一个二十四小时持续报道
Oh, Charlie, come back to my office in five minutes.
查莉,五分钟后到我办公室来
Blair, darling,
布莱尔,亲爱的
I have to confess that, um, I may have been the one
我必须坦白,可能是我给碧儿翠思
to put the idea of a contract into Beatrice's head.
提供了在契约上加条款的主意
I was just bragging about you,
我向她吹嘘
and it didn't matter where you lived.
说我不管你住在哪里
No one could keep you from being your own person.
没有任何人能阻止你做你自己
And that is part of why you will be...
这将会让你成为一个
a wonderful mother.
很棒的母亲
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么说
I know this isn't what you wanted for me.
我知道这一切都不是你对我的期盼
At least not yet.
至少目前还不是
These things happen when they happen.
凡事都顺其自然吧
It's the first lesson of being a parent.
为人父母的第一课就是
Children don't do...
了解孩子们不会总是...
what you want them to do all the time
顺遂父母的心愿
when you want them to do it.
当你有所期许时
But you love them...
但你依然爱他们
anyway.
无论如何
Well, I bet you never thought you'd hear
我打赌你绝对没想到
such good parenting advice from Eleanor Waldorf.
埃莉诺·霍道夫说这么棒的父母指南
It's time for me to let my anger go and return Dan's calls.
我也是时候消消气,回丹的电话了
I mean, if he didn't piss me off,
如果他不把我气死
it'd just mean he wasn't growing up.
那只能说明他没在成长
That is the Rufus Humphrey that I love.
这才是我爱的那个鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞
I'm so relieved I don't have to live my entire life
我终于不用担心我要在那个
on one square mile of jagged coastline.
海岸边的弹丸之地度过余生了
I belong here with my family,
我属于这里,与尊重我的愿景的
that respects my hopes and dreams.
家人们一起
I hope that includes me.
我希望那些人里还包括我
Can we talk, B.?
我们能谈谈吗, B
When you told me you were pregnant,
当你告诉我你怀孕了的时候
I said that I would be there for you,
我说过,我会一直陪在你身边
No matter what, and I haven't been.
不管发生什么,可是我食言了
And I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, you had a work crisis.
你有你的工作危机嘛
Yeah, but the truth is that I was jealous.
可是实际上是因为我嫉妒了
Well, if it makes you feel better, marrying a prince
好吧,也许这么说你能舒服点,嫁给王子
isn't what fairy tales will lead you to believe.
并不是你所想象的童话
Well, that's not what I was jealous about.
不,我不是嫉妒这个
You're the star of Dan's book.
你才是丹小说的主角
Well, as I said...
好吧,就像我说过的
it's pure fiction.
故事纯属虚构
Oh. I wanted to return these to you.
我要把这些还给你
And... you're not gonna use them ever?
你不会再用了吧
Anything of value in these was already on "Gossip girl,"
这里面有用的东西《八卦天后》都已经爆过了
and everything else was far too tame.
其它的东西就太乏味了
Just put them back before anyone notices they're gone.
在被人发现之前物归原位吧
Oh, Charlie? You forgot one.
查莉,你落下了一件
Hey. Uh... I thought about what you said earlier.
我考虑了你之前说的事
And how can either of us know who the loves of our lives are
我想,不等到老态龙钟时
until we're, uh... until we're old, you know?
你我怎么会知道自己一生的挚爱呢
I mean, this--this thing's not over yet, right?
我是说,一切都还没有结束,对吧
I told Alessandra that I'm giving you the book rights.
我告诉亚历山德拉我要把电影版权给你了
No, you don't have to do that.
你不需要这么做的
I wasn't trying to guilt you into it.
我说那些并不是为了让你有愧疚感
No, I know, I know,
当然,我知道
but without you inspiring me from the beginning,
可是如果没有你从一开始就鼓励我
I wouldn't have been able to write anything, so...
我可能写不出任何东西,所以
I owe you one.
是我欠你的
And despite the events of the day,
不管今天发生了什么事情
you know, I trust you.
我信任你
I do have one condition.
我确实有一个条件
I want to write the screenplay.
剧本要由我来写
I'll talk to Jane right away.
我马上就跟简谈这件事
All right.
好的
Oh, you know what? That's my dad.
我爸打过来的
Uh, he's on the other line. I'll see you soon though.
反正我们很快要见面的
Yes, in very long development meetings.
是,在漫长的讨论会上
Okay.
好的
Hey, dad.
喂,爸
As challenging as atoning can be,
不管赎罪如何艰难
the rewards make it worth the sacrifice.
其收获总是使牺牲物有所值
Everything you said to me was true.
你跟我说的一切都是对的
I don't need another notch on my belt.
我不需要再次沉沦
I need help.
我需要帮助
I knew it last week. Hell,
我上周就知道的,该死
I knew it last year.
我去年就知道了
I know it now.
我现在是真的认识到了
I'm ready to be serious if you'll... have me.
我想要认真起来,如果你还肯见我的话
Hello?
喂
But the most difficult part can be admitting
但是最困难的事是
that there was a sin to begin with.
首先承认自己有罪
Most people find it too hard to face their crimes
大多数人都觉得难以面对自己的错误
and think it's easier just to pretend nothing ever happened.
认为装作什么都没有发生会更容易些
What are you doing up here all alone?
你一个人在这儿做什么呢
Waiting for you.
等你
Oh, I was looking for a pen.
我想找支笔
I'm sorry you had to choose between me and your mother.
很抱歉你要在我和你母亲之间做出选择
It's the last thing I wanted.
这是我最不希望发生的事
You're my only family now.
现在你是我唯一的亲人了
I'm gonna go run a bath.
我去泡个澡
The problem with hiding your sins
可是隐藏罪行的麻烦是
is they always come back.
它们总是阴魂不散
And on the day when some have atoned for past transgressions,
当有一天有人为过去的罪行而赎罪的时候
a once-pure prince can't help but commit a new one.
一位曾经单纯的王子会不自禁地犯下新的过错
I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with.
我有个问题,希望你可以帮我
I'd like to meet so I could tell you more in person.
我想和你见面详谈
I'm more than willing to pay for your time.
十二分迫切地希望跟你预约时间
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后