手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第四季 > 正文

广告狂人第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:杰克的一条腿是假肢

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Who is Don Draper?

唐·德雷柏是怎样一个人
Excuse me?
你说什么
Who is Don Draper?
唐·德雷柏是怎样一个人
What do men say when you ask that?
一般人会怎么回答这类问题
Well they usually take a minute to think about it
他们一般会想上一小会
Then they do something cute.
然后给出个有趣的答案
One creative director said he was a lion tamer.
一个创意总监说自己是个驯狮员
I don't want to do that.
我没兴趣效仿他们
In the third person? I don't know.
要用第三人称吗,随便,
Knockout wife two kids house in Westchester.
貌美的妻子,两个孩子,威彻斯特的房子
Take the train... maybe you take your car
交通工具是火车,有时可能是汽车
Now that you can afford it.
你完全负担得起
And who told you that?
谁告诉你这些的
Anything?
想出答案没
I mean now's your chance.
这可是你自我展示的好机会
Well as I said before I'm from the Midwest.
如我所说,我来自中西部
We were taught that it's not polite to talk about yourself.
我们受到的教育是,谈论自己是不礼貌的行为
Obviously your glocoat floor wax commercials
很明显你的彩衣地板蜡的广告
caused a bit of a squeal
取得了很不错的反响
On the creative side anyway.
至少创意方面是如此
What made you think of this idea?
你的灵感从何而来呢
I wanted it to be indistinguishable from the movies.
我希望它能达到像电影那样的宣传效果
I wanted people to be watching it and say
想让观众在观看时发出感慨
"What's happening in the story right now?"
"这故事现在发展到哪一步了"
Oh it's something else.
哦,原来不是这样啊
"It's not an ad."
"这不是一则广告"
At least not for the first 30 seconds of it.
至少前三十秒不是
Very good then.
如此甚好
I think I have all I need.
采访完毕
It's only a few hundred words but on the bright side
报道只有几百词,不过好消息是
The picture may be bigger than the article.
你照片的版面或许会比文章大
Oh uh you all should meet.
容我引见一下
This is Jack Hammond from "Advertising age."
这位是《广告时代》的杰克·哈蒙德
Roger sterling and Pete Campbell.
这二位是罗杰·斯特林和皮特·坎贝尔
I hope we're not interrupting this crisp
但愿我们没有叨扰您的雅兴
and engaging portrait you're painting.
不会妨碍您的访谈大作
Steady there.
稳住
What happened there? Korea.
您的腿怎么了,朝鲜战争,
We're grateful for your sacrifice.
我们对您的牺牲表达无限的敬意
Peter. Jack.
皮特,杰克,
Well it's nice to meet you all.
很高兴见到你们
I'd love to bend your ear when I finish my book.
我的书写完以后,可能还得去请您赐教呢
Certainly.
客气了
Don it was a pleasure.
唐,感谢您接受采访
I look forward to the article. We all do.
我很期待这篇报道,大家都是,
My Uncle lost his leg hitching a trailer.
我叔叔在乘拖车时摔坏了一条腿
Used to ask me to scratch his toes.
他以前常让我挠他的脚趾
He didn't have any. We don't have time Roger.
实际上他根本没有脚趾了,时间紧迫,罗杰,
One quick pop Louise.
小酌一杯
All right where is this party?
好吧,会面安排在哪里,
The Sheraton? A wooden leg...
喜来登酒店,假肢,
They're so cheap they can't even afford a whole reporter.
他们太穷酸了,连个四肢健全的记者都雇不起
I'm Peter Campbell and I'm assuming you're Jim.
我是皮特·坎贝尔,我想您就是吉姆了
And this must be Murray.
这位一定是默里了
Bob... Murray stayed in Portland.
我是鲍勃,默里留在波特兰了
Too bad. Missing jackhammer season.
真不巧,他要错过这一季的狂欢了
Roger sterling.
罗杰·斯特林
And you must be Donald draper. Don.
你一定就是唐纳德·德雷柏了,叫我唐,
Bob.
鲍勃
We're very very excited you had time to meet with us Don.
唐,您能抽空和我们会面,真是不胜荣幸
Murray told us Y&R had done glocoat.
默里说彩衣地板蜡的广告是扬&罗必凯公司做的
Turns out everybody in New York except him knows it's you.
事实证明,除了他,全纽约都知道是你的杰作
And I think they're a little jealous.
我觉得他们是在嫉妒你
Can't tell who the client is here.
简直分不清谁主谁宾了
I know a little
我对你们的情况略知一二
but what we need to know...
不过我们还得知道...
What Don needs to know is
唐也还需要了解的是
What exactly is your concern?
你们究竟面临怎样的难题
I must say I'm getting tired of saying this today.
我得说,今天这话题让我不胜其烦
Next time just have one meeting.
不如下次一锤定音吧
We at Jantzen have had a steady 25% bite of the apple.
我们在詹特伦泳装公司有25%的固定股份
But the twopiece is most of our concern.
不过分体式泳衣是我们最关注的部分
You have a great bikini. I've spent some time with the catalogue
你们的比基尼极棒,我研究过你们的产品目录
and I would say no concerns at all.
你们完全不必担心
It's not a bikini.
那不是比基尼
A bikini is underwear you wear to the beach.
比基尼是你去海滩时穿的内衣
We make a twopiece bathing suit.
我们生产的是分体式泳衣
We're a family company.
我们是家族企业
And nowadays it's tough to make a dent
如今,如果你的广告不做的花哨一点
If your ads don't look like a girlie magazine.
就很难抢占市场份额
Do you want women who want bikinis to buy your twopiece
你是希望那些想买比基尼的女人去买你们的分体泳衣
Or do you just want to make sure women who want a twopiece
还是只想确保那些本打算买分体泳衣的女人
don't suddenly buy a bikini?
不会突然去买比基尼
My lord. That question just tied a knot in my brain.
天啊,这问题我一时还真反应不过来
Our competitors get bigger
我们的对手越发展
The smaller they make that swimsuit.
他们做的泳衣就越暴露
We don't do that.
我们不想那样做
We would like to find a way without playing in the gutter.
我们希望另辟蹊径,不依靠这种低俗的手法
And that's just who our customers are.
我们的目标受众也不是那种人
Right now.
暂时而已
I love how they sit there
我就爱他俩坐在那里
like a couple of choirboys.
装得像唱诗班男童一样清纯
You know one of them's leaving New York with V.D.
等他们离开纽约时,肯定有一个会染上性病
Where the hell have you been?
你跑哪去了
What's the problem? Don!
出什么事了,唐,
Can you give me a minute?
能等我一下吗
I don't mind waiting.
我无所谓再多等会儿
How'd it go? Get back to work.
谈得怎么样,专心干你的事,
How was your interview?
采访进行得如何
Count to 100 and buzz me.
数到一百然后叫我
You missed Geoff Atherton.
你放了杰夫·阿瑟顿的鸽子
He came here expressly to see you.
他专程来这里见你的
I'm sorry I didn't know he was coming and I don't know who that is.
很抱歉,我不知道他是谁,也不知道他要来
You have no idea how tiny this place looks to a stranger.
你无法想象这地方在外人眼里有多小
Did you tell him about the second floor?
你没和他说其实有两层楼吗
I refuse to be any part of that charade.
我才没兴趣编这种谎话
I wanted an office downtown.
我想把办公室设在市中心
We overspent. We could have got a lot more for our money.
但是超支了,本来能拿到更多钱的
And we could have had a conference table.
本来还能买个会议桌
Atherton thought the lack of a conference table was deliberate.
阿瑟顿以为不买会议桌是我们有意为之
He felt that a...
他觉得...
Circle of chairs demands a conversation.
众人围坐一圈更易于谈话
About why there is no table.
谈为什么连个会议桌都没有吗
They loved you.
他们喜欢你
What exactly is the problem?
你到底哪里不满意
Well first of all they're prudes.
首先,他们太保守了
Second of all
其次,我们离开时
Y&R were standing in the hallway when we left.
扬&罗必凯广告公司的人正准备进去
You've been on a cattle call before.
你又不是第一次和人抢客户
When the competition was fair.
那也得是有希望抢到的客户
Every hour of my time has to be accounted for
我在这呆的每一个小时
In the growth of this company.
都得想办法为公司挣钱
Get me in a room where I have a chance.
我不想在这种没希望的事上浪费时间
In the end it's going to come down to big versus small.
归根结底,这种竞争的实质就是公司大小的较量
There's two firms in the middle.
处于中间地位的有两家公司
Kenyon & Eckhardt and D'Arcy.
K&E公司和达美高公司
They'll cancel each other out.
他们会把对方踢出局的
Y&R has six floors of creative.
扬&罗必凯公司的创意人员有六层楼那么多
They can throw bodies at this account for weeks.
他们有打持久战的资本
We don't have that kind of firepower. We don't have to.
但我们没有,我们也不需要,
We're the scrappy upstart.
我们的人可以以一挡百
You don't say that to the clients do you?
你总不能这么和客户说吧
Your accountant is waiting.
你的会计师来了
Send him in.
让他进来
Creatively Y&R is not capable of living in this neighborhood.
论创意,扬&罗必凯公司根本没有任何胜算
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because you don't work there.
因为他们没有你
John. Marsha.
约翰,玛莎,(典出Stan Freberg笔下肥皂剧,通篇对话只有两个名字,此人后来投身广告界,被誉为"喜剧广告之父")
John. Marsha.
约翰,玛莎,
John!
约翰
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Oooh my mother's going to be over the moon.
我妈妈收到这个一定开心死了
Enjoy it. It's the last thing we're going to get from them.
好好享受吧,这是他们留下的最后一份"礼物"
What? Did you kill sugarberry?
你说什么,和舒格伯里火腿的合作失败了吗,
That's a third of my work. Stop jumping to conclusions.
我三分之一的工作没了,话别说太早,
I guess when Kreutzer said they were going to send us all hams
我想,克鲁兹说要送我们所有人火腿
He really meant one in a cardboard box with no note.
其实是指一小盒,每人一根,而且连个祝福语都没有
It's about as subtle as an atomic bomb.
难道以为我们都是小人国里出来的吗
Maybe they're cheap.
说不定他们本来就很小气呢
Do you honestly think this is a good sign?
你真觉得这是个好兆头吗
The work was oldfashioned.
调查工作采用的是传统手段
And whose fault is that?
那是谁的错呢
Well testing at four supermarkets in queens
在皇后区的4家超市做市场调研
How much were they spending? Nothing.
他们花了多少钱,一分也没有
If the test was a success they would have gone national
如果测试是成功的,那应该热销才对
And they could be a big account.
他们可以成为公司的大客户
Damn it!
妈的
I thought we were getting on a streak.
我还以为能成功呢
Does this mean I'm down to two days a week?
这意味着以后我每周只用来两天了吗
Don hated the work. Put the ham on his desk.
唐不喜欢那份作品,那把这火腿放他桌上,
He's probably having Thanksgiving dinner alone in there.
没准儿他正在里面独自庆祝感恩节呢
That's not nice.
说话别这么刻薄
Marsha!
玛莎
I'm serious.
没和你开玩笑
Okay life insurance policy it's a company policy.
好了,人寿保险方案,这是针对公司的整体方案
It pays the company not the family.
赔偿额以公司计算,不是以家庭计算
What do you think?
你的意见是
It wouldn't be bad to have a little security for the kids.
让孩子们有点保障也不是坏事
According to this I'm already a wealthy man.
根据这来看,我已经很有钱了
Uncle Sam will take a healthy bite.
山姆大叔终于开始关注国民健康了
He already has.
他已经开始行动了
And...
然后
The only other issue is the house.
最后一个是房子问题
What about it?
怎么了
Well October 1st she was supposed to be out.
她本该在十月一号搬出去的
It seemed so far away when we agreed to that.
我都快忘了这事了
Get her and him out of there and sell it.
把他们弄出去,然后把房子卖掉
I can call Ben Michaelson and have him draft a doozy.
我可以致电本·迈克逊,让他编个堂皇的出售理由
Start world war III?
比如第三次世界大战爆发了吗
You're carrying a mortgage plus insurance and taxes
你要付按揭,保险,还有税收费用
for a house you don't live in.
而那房子你自己根本不住
Leave it alone.
别管这事了
So how are your balls? Are you enjoying yourself?
有没有出去寻欢作乐,单身生活还愉快吗
Come on.
拜托
I don't want it like this. I want it like that.
这样我不喜欢,那样比较好
Not too much of that just a little like this.
那样又太过了,像这样一点就好
And then they look at it and they don't like it.
结果成品出来他们又不满意
Two of their test markets are in Jewish neighborhoods.
他们调研的其中两家超市在犹太人居住区(犹太人不食猪肉,火腿含有猪肉)
They're idiots.
真是白痴
How much does it cost for us to buy all the product?
我们买下全部的产品要花多少钱
Too much and we'd have to do it every day.
非常多,而且永远买不完
So how much does it cost for us to get
那找一百个女人排队
100 women to line up at one store one afternoon
一个下午把一间超市的存货,
Clean them out once?
一次买光要花多少
100 people? Do you know how big a line that is?
你知道一百人是什么概念吗,
People would talk about it.
这样才能制造话题
It's a P.R. Stunt. We don't do that.
这属于公关策略,我们不能这么做,
Why not? Because you can't charge for it.
为什么,因为没人会向我们支付这笔费用,
So what?
那又如何
Two women fighting over one ham
让两个妇女为了最后一根火腿
But they have to really fight.
大动干戈,一定要来真的
They have to get arrested or something.
最好惊动警察把他们逮捕起来什么的
Because it's the last ham.
就因为那是最后一根火腿
We don't have to write a play.
我们没必要去写一个剧本
It's Thanksgiving. They're shopping. The stakes are very high.
赶上了感恩节,他们要购物,风险很高
Old Chuck Dewey could probably get a story
老查克·杜威或许可以在《每日新报》上
in the "Daily News" for a case of something.
为这种事件报道争取到一小块版面
$25 per actress.
每个演员付25美金,
We could get Gladys what'shername.
我们可以雇格拉迪斯,她叫什么来着
Who's the old lady who never takes off her mittens?
就是那个从来不脱掉手套的老女人
I don't have any money. John!
我可没有钱,约翰,
Marsha!
玛莎
I can use my expense account if I say they're whores.
如果我说他们是妓女,或许还可以报销
Topshelf liquor what's that gonna run?
高档酒是用什么方式宣传的
Harry gets a case a month
哈里每个月都能拿到一个广告案
for sticking his nose up some guy's ass at N.B.C.
就因为他善于拍电视台的人的马屁
Should I run it by Don?
需要向唐报告此事吗
Really?
真的假的
We'll see. I'll call casting.
再说吧,我去给演员打电话
Oh good I got you when you're vulnerable.
终于让我看到你身心疲惫的时候了
What do you need?
你要做什么
Someone white to carve our Turkey.
找个人一起过感恩节
I can't Roger. I have plans.
我不行,罗杰,我有安排了
You told me that.
你跟我说过
Then you told me you had the kids the day after.
你还告诉我你第二天要去看孩子
But you never said no to Jane's friend Bethany.
但是你从未拒绝过简的朋友贝瑟妮
No. I was thinking the other day
的确,我在想那天,
about what happens when you leave here
你离开这里的时候到底发生了什么事情
and it made me very upset.
但那让我相当沮丧
I could say the same thing.
我也可以说同样的话
I'll paint you the picture that's in my mind.
我想告诉你我脑海中的想法
But if it's true I might kill myself.
但如果那是真的,我可能会杀了自己
I've hardly been a monk.
我又没有像和尚那般禁欲
Forget that she knows Jane.
就当她不认识简
This girl's terrific.
这女孩很出色
She looks like Virginia Mayo.
长得像弗吉妮亚·梅奥(著名影星)
She's 25 mount Holyoke gymnastics team.
芳龄二十五,参加过霍利约克体操队
See her this weekend. You hit it off
这周末去见见她,如果一见钟情
come Turkey day maybe you can stuff her.
就一起来参加感恩节晚餐,然后搞定她
Sweetheart 8:00 Saturday night jimmy's la grange
亲爱的,周六晚八点,吉米庄园
for beauty and the beast.
要上演现代版美女与野兽
Roger. They have chicken Kiev.
罗杰,他们有俄式炸鸭,
The butter squirts everywhere.
黄油流得到处都是
Hello Mr. Draper. Hello Celia.
晚上好,德雷柏先生,晚上好,西莉亚,
I made you some pork chops. They're good cold too.
我给你做了点猪排,虽然凉了,味道也还不错
I look forward to it.
我很想吃
But you don't eat nothing.
但是你一点都没吃
Have you seen my shine Kit?
你看到我的擦鞋工具包了吗
I put it on the top of the closet.
我把它放在柜子顶层了
The children coming this weekend?
孩子们这周末回来吗
No. You need to put things back where you found them.
不回来,你应该把东西放在原先的地方
I didn't want to leave it in the middle of the floor.
我不想把它扔在房间正中央
Okay good night. You have a good weekend.
晚安了,周末愉快
And eat something.
吃点东西吧
Let me out of here!
(放我出去)
Let me out of here!
(放我出去)
Let me out of here!
(放我出去)
Footprints on a wet floor...
(湿地板上留下脚印)
that's no longer a hanging offense.
(再也不是大麻烦)
Glocoat's patented formula
(彩衣地板蜡的独特配方)
goes on easy and dries in seconds.
(速效干爽,光洁如新)
So how do you know Jane?
你怎么认识的简
Before you ask me all the questions
在你问我问题之前
you have to let me finish one glass.
你起码得让我先干一杯
I don't have to ask you any questions.
我没必要问你任何问题
I think I'm actually nervous.
实际上我挺紧张的
I haven't done this since college.
我上次与人约会还是在大学时期呢
Not that it was so long ago
当然,并没有那么久远
although it seems like it.
尽管听起来时间挺长的
I borrowed a dress.
这件礼服是我借的
You sat down so fast I didn't get a good look.
你坐下得太快了,我都没能好好欣赏一下
Do you want to see it?
你想看看吗
I can't believe I did that.
真不敢相信我这么做了
It's hard to believe there are two girls who can wear that.
真不敢相信除了你还有别的女人能穿下这件衣服
Don I want to lift a shadow off this evening.
唐,我想和你坦承相对
I know this is your first date.
我知道这是你的第一次约会
First that Roger was involved in.
是有罗杰插手的第一次约会
Oh of course. I'm sure. It's just...
当然了,我相信,只是
I'm breaking a lot of my rules
我放弃了自己很多原则
seeing a divorced man.
去和一个离过婚的男人约会
But Jane has made you her personal cause.
但是简说你与众不同
And there are so many real problems in the world.
在这世界上有很多现实的问题
I know.
我知道
The world is so dark right now.
现在的世界如此黑暗
The country?
国家
My goodness you've made me feel very serious all of a sudden.
天呐,你突然间让我感到很沉重
I don't know if I can make you
我不知道我能否让你
feel better about the world.
对这个世界产生乐观的想法
One of the boys killed in Mississippi...
有一个男孩在密西西比被杀害了
Andrew Goodman
安德鲁·哥德曼(民权人士,遭三K党残忍杀害)
he was from here.
他来自这里
A girlfriend of mine knew him from summer camp.
我一个女友和他一起参加过夏令营
Is that what it takes to change things?
要变革现实就得付出这样的代价吗
What do you do?
你是做什么工作的
I'm an actress.
我是个演员
But right now I'm a super in the opera.
但现在我在歌剧院做临时演员
And what is that? A supernumerary.
那是做什么的,一个小配角,
We're the actors that fill the stage.
我们是那种舞台上充数的演员
Like the chorus?
就像合唱团
Mmm no singing.
嗯,只是不用张嘴唱歌罢了
I do a lot of mock drinking.
我在戏中经常需要饮酒
I'm a wench. I'm a...
我演一个妓女,我是一个
courtesan.
高等妓女
Part of a harem. It depends on the opera.
男主角妻妾之一,这得看歌剧的剧情了
That is truly fascinating.
这可真让人着迷
I love the music.
我很喜欢那里面的音乐
And I love backstage.
我喜欢幕后
Our costumes are as good as the singers.
我们的服装和歌唱家一样棒
And I love the stories.
我喜欢这些故事
They're very romantic.
非常浪漫
Have you been?
你去过吗
I have.
我去过
But only for business
但都是为了工作
so I've never enjoyed it.
我从来没去享受过
Well then you must come as my guest.
那我随时恭候你的大驾
They give the supers tickets instead of paying a decent wage.
对临时演员,他们不发工资,只给演出票
Madam? Oh I don't even need to look.
女士,噢,我不需要看菜单了,
Chicken Kiev.
俄式炸鸭
They make you wear a bib.
吃这个得戴上围裙了
Come on let's have some fun.
别扫兴,我们大快朵颐吧
Two chicken Kievs.
那就两份俄式炸鸭吧
The barbizon.
巴比松剧院
I bet that would make a great opera.
我想在这里表演歌剧一定会锦上添花
It would.
的确如此
Well I guess this is good night.
我想,该就此告别了
Okay.
好吧
Good night.
那么晚安
So am I going to see you at Roger and Jane's for Thanksgiving?
感恩节的时候,我可以在罗杰和简的家里见到你吗
It's tempting but...
我很想去,但是...
I have plans.
我已经有安排了
Oh I'm sure the holidays must be very complex.
我想也是,您的假期一定相当繁忙
It may have been awhile since you've had to pick up on messages
想来再次受你邀约,怕是要待许多时日
But I want to see you again.
可我真的很想再见到你
How about right now?
何不就此演绎重逢呢
I stopped the meter. We can start it again.
我让计程车停下,我们重新来过
It'll be like I just picked you up.
如同我刚刚把你接上车
Will you please take a weak no?
请容许我谢绝您的好意
Let's see where we are new year's eve.
还是让我们寄愿于新年前夜吧
If it's meant to be it'll keep. Let me walk you in.
那时若能重聚,我们再续此情,让我送你进去吧,
No.
不必了
I know that trick.
我知道那把戏
Waverly and 6th Avenue.
韦弗利第六大街
I think you both really acquitted yourselves well.
我觉得你俩表现得都很不错
She doesn't know when to stop. You don't know when to stop.
她不知道什么时候该停下,你知道吗
My objective was to get the ham.
我的目标就是拿到火腿
No one told you to hit me.
没人让你打我
That wasn't part of it.
那完全不在计划之中
The important thing is that... oh here's Mr. Campbell.
最重要的是...坎贝尔先生来了
I've been assured you ladies can look for your names
我相信两位女士会在周一的《每日新报》上
And perhaps your picture in Monday's "Daily news."
看到自己的名字,或许还有照片呢
What section? It's the "Daily news." It's one big section.
什么版块,《每日新报》只有一个大版块,
All in all not a bad way to spend a Sunday.
不管怎么说,这样过周末还是挺值得的
Can you go back to the market and get me some aspirin?
你们能去市场帮我买点阿司匹林吗
We probably shouldn't have any more contact for the time being.
眼下我们或许不该再有过多的接触
shall we?
可以走了吗
We really appreciate your talent.
我们真的很欣赏你的演技
And of course your discretion.
当然还有你的应变力
You hurt me. Ow ow ow!
你伤到我了,喔,噢,噢,
Ladies ladies ladies!
女士们,住手
Daisy! Walk her to the train.
黛西,送她去车站,
Are you okay dear? Yeah.
你没事吧,还好,
Let's get you in a cab.
让我送你去坐车吧
Good morning. Welcome back. How was Los Angeles?
早上好,欢迎归来,洛杉矶之行如何,
Very hard to leave.
已然乐不思蜀了
I would love a vacation.
我一向喜爱假期
It wasn't a vacation.
根本算不上假期
I had a lot of tsuris with Lucy and Desi.
露西和德西没少给我添乱
Has someone been using my office?
有人用我的办公室吗
Mr. Sterling doesn't have a television.
斯特林先生在用,他那没有电视机
I'm calling a meeting for 11:00.
我要在十一点钟召开会议
No make it 1:00. Do we have a table yet?
不,还是一点钟好了,我们还有桌子吗
and no.
一点半,没有了,1:30
Do you know where the Secor rough cut is? I got it!
你知道赛可广告的粗剪带子在哪吗,我找到了,
Don't you want to know why?
你不想知道为什么开会吗
I sold the jai alai TV special.
我卖掉了回力球比赛的电视特辑
Really?
真的吗
A.B.C. They're moving towards
卖给了A.B.C电视台
All these eccentric sporting events... gokarts.
他们对所有这些另类赛事有兴趣...像卡丁车
Well that's very exciting.
这消息真令人兴奋
Can you get someone to track down a cup of coffee for me?
你能找人帮我弄杯咖啡吗
And I'd love a grapefruit juice. And Joan?
还有西柚汁,另外,琼,别告诉别人
That is my news.
一定要等我亲自宣布
I won't even tell people after it's aired.
就算电视上已经播出了,我也不会告诉别人的
Good morning Mr. Draper.
早上好,德雷柏先生
Don can I speak with you for a minute?
唐,能和你聊两句吗
Morning.
早上好
Lane would you excuse us for a minute? Of course.
莱恩,介意我们先聊两句吗,请便,
Good morning Don.
早上好,唐
You know
知道吗
No one who's ever been associated with an actual event
很少有人能将报纸上的描述
Has thought it's been portrayed honestly in the newspaper.
与实际状况如实地联系起来
"Donald Draper or Don as he is known"
"唐纳德·德雷柏,也就是鼎鼎大名的唐"
Perhaps in an attempt to appear humble is a handsome cipher.
刻意的谦逊背后,是他英俊莫测的剪影
One imagines somewhere in an attic
你可以想象在顶楼暗霾的角落里
"There's a painting of him that's rapidly aging."
"时光正从他熠熠辉俊的肖像中飞逝"
For a guy from "Ad age" He can really write.
对《广告时代》的记者来说,他写的很不错了
He also says you're married. Jesus.
他还说你婚姻关系依然存在,老天,
He never asked me that. Did he check any facts?
他从未问过我那些问题,他调查过实情吗
You didn't give him any facts.
你也从没给过他实情
He had to make some assumptions. My job is to write ads
所以他才会主观臆测,我的工作是策划广告,
Not go around talking about who I am.
并非四处去做自我介绍
Who knows who you are?
那谁会知道你是谁
This was supposed to be an advertisement for the firm.
这本该是一次宣传公司的良机
Why do you have so many copies?
你为何买了这么多份报纸
I bought one to read.
我买一份来看
I was going to buy one to frame in reception and then I read it.
本想装裱起来放在公司前台,但我读过之后
I just wanted to get them all before anyone else did.
便恨不得把报纸都买光,不让别人买到
It'll be lining bird cages by Friday.
到星期五就会被当做废纸填鸟笼了
This is a missed opportunity.
这绝对是一次错失的良机
You turned all the sizzle from glocoat into a wet fart.
彩衣地板蜡的广告那么出色,你却只字未提
Plus you sound like a prick.
而且,你尖酸刻薄
Well it's done.
好了,到此为止吧
I got a valuable lesson.
我获得了宝贵的经验
Stay away from onelegged reporters.
今后远离独腿的记者
Yeah I was thinking about that...
没错,我正在想...
Who is he to criticize anybody?
他算老几能随意评判别人
Just so you don't kill yourself there was some good news.
为让你不至于郁闷而终,我还有个好消息要告诉你
Jane's friend found you to be charming.
简的朋友觉得你很有魅力
Although a little grabby in the car.
尽管在车里有点小性急
That is good news. Thank you.
的确是个好消息,谢谢
She liked you.
她喜欢你
Maybe you should have fondled pegleg Pete.
或许你当时也该调戏一下那个独腿记者
They raise you up and they knock you down.
他们能把你捧上凌霄,也能将你贬下黄泉
I don't know what I could have done differently.
我不知道自己究竟能改变什么
I believe that you were being modest but he didn't.
我知道你一向谦逊委婉,可他不是
I'm sorry but after the year you've had
很遗憾,可如果错过了这次
It's just not appropriate anymore.
便不再有合适的机会去挽回了
He's expecting us!
他正等着我们呢
Is Joey coming? I'm here.
乔伊来了吗,我在这,
Why can't you come to our office?
为何你不去我们办公室谈呢
Do you want to hear what sugarberry said or not? Shoot.
你是否想知道舒格伯里那边说了什么,当然,
It was uproarious.
真令人忍俊不止
First it's Darryl
一开始是达瑞尔
and he tells me about how they stared at the article
他告诉我他们昨天看到那篇文章
all day yesterday worrying about a lawsuit.
因为担心吃官司而惶惶不可终日
So I hang up and debate whether or not to tell Don...
我在挣扎到底告不告诉唐
Throw myself on my sword. And then Kreutzer calls
如坐针毡,这时克鲁兹打电话来说
to tell me other papers picked up the story.
还有几份报纸转载了那篇报道
And I think "He knows it's us" But how could he?
然后我想,他知道是我们,但怎么可能呢
And he said everyone especially Darryl was very excited.
然后他又说,大家都很兴奋,尤其是达瑞尔
And then he gets Christian:
然后他表现出道貌岸然的假慈悲
He's sorry someone got hurt
他很抱歉有人因为抢货而受伤
but more people will taste their ham now
但更多人会想去尝尝他们的火腿
and they'll love it.
并且会爱上它
It's beautiful. How do you put something like this in your book?
厉害,这项支出如何记账呢
You can't. We can't even charge them.
不记,我们甚至都没法收他们钱
It wouldn't be a bad idea for them to increase their media budget.
增收他们的广告费也是可以的
Seize the moment. With more crappy ads?
抓住时机,会追踪报道吗,
Hopefully not. You use it.
最好不要,你利用了它,
The winner of the ham battle is you.
你是"火腿之战"的最终胜利者
Can you imagine? Lane's dentures would drop out of his head
可以想象吗,如果我们增加了客源
If we came in with an additional buy.
莱恩会喜出望外
"Our hams are worth fighting for."
"我们的火腿值得去抢"
A cartoon pilgrim and an Indian in a tug of war with the ham.
卡通版的移民者和北美印第安人进行火腿大战
Old ladies will smile.
老妇人会喜欢的
Why didn't you pitch that two months ago? It's good on its own.
你两个月前想到,就不用搞这么多事了
A slogan's nothing when you have a good idea.
创意好,精妙的广告语自然水到渠成
Black crayon. I need it in an hour.
用黑色蜡笔作图,我一小时后收货
Chop chop Joey.
快,快,乔伊
Clara could you get Darryl for me at Sugarberry?
克莱拉,要达瑞尔在舒格伯里公司等我
Tell him it's urgent. I may need you.
紧急,先别走
Horace Cooke Jr. It's urgent.
霍瑞斯·库克,紧急
Hoho! How was Tijuana?
小霍,提华纳怎么样啊
I have to say it's a very flattering picture.
不得不说,这照片挺上相的
And I don't think I'd mind being described that way.
我不会介意这样写我
Mr. Crane you're a salesman.
克雷恩先生,你是个推销员
You do not want to be known as mysterious.
故作神秘不应该是推销员的风格
There'll be no further discussion.
这件事到此为止
I just got off the phone with Hoho.
刚接到小霍的电话
Jai alai is leaving.
回力球要终止合作
What? It's over.
什么,玩完了,
Bullshit. I just sold a TV special to A.B.C.
胡说,我刚卖了份电视特辑给ABC电视网
Well apparently Don didn't mention them in the article.
显然是因为唐在采访中没提到他们公司的名字
I didn't mention anyone. That's the reporter's job.
我谁也没提,那记者应该自己调查清楚
Spectacular. What the hell's Hoho doing reading "Ad Age"?
真是好啊,小霍读《广告时代》干嘛,
Fix it.
赶快想办法补救
Todd got all the partners from C.G.C. to call
托德让C.G.C所有的合伙人给他打电话
and they worked him up and down.
他们将他玩弄于鼓掌之间
They told him we laugh about him.
他们骗他说我们都在笑他
I don't! Get him him on the phone
我没有,打电话给他
get him in here or camp out in his driveway.
把他接过来,或者干脆去他的车道上等他
He hung up on me.
他挂我电话
I think he was crying.
感觉他在哭
How much was left in Hoho anyway?
小霍那边的广告资金有多少
We'll survive with jai alai off our list.
就算没有回力球,我们也不会垮的
We will survive but for how long?
我们能坚持多久呢
The loss of Jai alai
没有回力球项目
makes Lucky Strike 71% of our billings.
我们71%的资金都得依靠幸福时光香烟
It's an untenably insecure position.
这种状况是非常危险的
Harry why don't you call
哈里,为什么不打电话
and pretend like you don't know any of this.
假装说自己对此并不知情
Give it an hour so he'll take the call.
连续打一个小时,他会接的
I wish we really had a second floor so I could jump off it.
真希望我们的公司有两层,那样我就直接跳下去
I'm going to have to get you another interview.
我得再替你安排一次采访
"The wall street journal."
《华尔街日报》
And what do I do differently?
那又有什么不同呢
I told him the truth.
我告诉他的都是实话
Who gives a crap what I say anyway?
谁会在意我说了些什么
My work speaks for me.
我的作品可以说明一切
Turning creative success into business is your work.
用成功的创意吸引生意,才是你的工作
And you've failed.
可你失败了
It'll pass.
一切都会好的
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Happy Thanksgiving.
大家感恩节快乐,感恩节快乐,
We started without you.
我们已经开始用餐了
Oh grandma Pauline
噢,波琳奶奶
I told you mother's was at noon. We already ate.
妈妈那边的聚餐也是在中午,我已经吃过了
You're supposed to overeat on Thanksgiving.
感恩节就是应该多吃点才对
Ooh thank you.
谢谢
Jamie you'll have something?
杰米,要再吃点吗
We missed dessert.
我们在那边没吃甜点
You're next to your father.
挨着你岳父坐
Put up some coffee dear. Hi daddy.
倒点咖啡,嗨,爸,
Isn't that sweet?
真体贴
We didn't forget you.
没忘你们那份
What do you say? Thank you.
要说什么,谢谢,
Thanks. After you eat.
谢谢,吃完再拆,
The traffic was simply murder.
交通状况真是糟糕
That's because that's what's become of this country.
那是因为这个国家的"国情"正在发生变化
Everyone has two thanksgivings to go to.
每个人都要分别参加父母两边的感恩节
Maybe we have twice as much to be thankful for.
或许是因为我们的感恩之心甚于常人
Don't you like the food dear?
亲爱的,你不喜欢这食物吗
No. Sally Draper that's rude.
是的,萨丽·德雷柏,真没礼貌,
You love cranberry sauce. It has seeds in it.
你喜欢红莓酱,里面有籽,
How about the sweet potato? I'm not hungry.
甜薯怎么样,我不饿,
Look there's marshmallow.
来,尝点软糖
Oh lord.
天啊
She might have a fever.
她可能发烧了
I'm sorry. It's all right dear.
很抱歉,没事,宝贝,
Isabel can you bring a rag? Ow stop pinching me!
伊莎贝尔,能拿块抹布吗,别掐我,
I love sweet potatoes.
我喜欢甜薯
Isabel!
伊莎贝尔
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Do you want a drink? I don't have much time.
想喝一杯吗,时间不多,
I have supper with my family.
要和家人共进晚餐
Of course you do. Should I not have mentioned my family?
那是当然,不该提到我家人吗,
I never know how you're going to react.
我并不知道你会作何反应
No that's fine.
不,没事
Let me take off my brassiere. No. In a minute.
让我把胸罩脱了,不,再等下,
Stop telling me what to do. I know what you want.
不用说,我也知道你想怎么样
So do it.
来啊
Harder.
用力
Again.
再来
Hold on.
稍等
Surprise it's for you.
居然是找你的
Why did you answer it?
你为什么要接
It was the third try. I couldn't take it.
响三次了,我没办法不接
Hello? Happy Thanksgiving.
喂,感恩节快乐,
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
I'm sorry to bother you. I didn't know you'd have guests.
很抱歉打扰你,不知道你有客人
What's wrong?
什么事
I need $280 for bail.
我需要280美元保释金
Bye.
拜拜
Where are you? It... It's not for me.
你在哪儿,不是我要用,
Spit it out honey.
宝贝,直说吧
You're going to laugh.
说了你肯定会嘲笑我
Pete and I hired some actresses
我和皮特雇了一些女演员
To get in a fight over a Sugarberry ham.
让她们为了一根舒格伯里火腿而起争执
You know as a stunt.
为了引起轰动效应
We got them to increase their media budget.
我们可以让他们多付一些广告费
Hello?
在听吗
I'm here.
听着呢
Well one of them pressed charges against the other for assault.
但是其中一个因打了另一个被指控了
It's $80 bail
需要保释金80美元
And $100 apiece to keep their mouths shut.
加上每个人一百的封口费
And it has to happen today.
今天就要付钱
Call Pete!
打给皮特
Do you think you're my first call?
其他人我都试过了
Hello. I'm so sorry to bother you.
早啊,很抱歉打扰你了
I oughta let you twist in the wind.
我应该让你自生自灭的
It still worked out.
那方法效果很不错
You'll be very happy. I'm not happy.
你会开心的,一点也不,
And I don't think it's funny or cute.
而且我一点也不觉得这很有趣
You run something like that by me first.
如果你事先向我通报一下
I would have kept you from looking like an idiot
我就不会让你现在表现得像个白痴
Or worse yet making me look like one.
更糟的是,让我也跟着你像个白痴一样
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
You want people to think we're idiots Peggy?
你希望别人当我们都是白痴吗,佩奇
Hey there's no reason for namecalling.
没必要如此叫骂
She's been agonizing. Who are you?
她已经够痛苦的了,你谁啊,
I'm her fiance.
我是她未婚夫
Mark don't.
马克,别说了
Why'd you bring him up here if you didn't want him involved?
既然你不希望他劝架,你又何必带他过来
I know. I'm sorry Don.
知道了,很抱歉,唐
Fiance? It just came out.
什么未婚夫,脱口而出了,
Did you put the dog out? It's cold outside.
你把狗放出去了吗,外面太冷了,
But I locked her in the laundry room.
但是我把她锁在洗衣房了
It's not cold in here.
这儿可不冷哦
Sally.
萨丽
I was calling daddy.
我在给爸爸打电话
Hello?
喂,
I wanted to wish him a happy Thanksgiving.
我想祝他感恩节快乐
You'll see him tomorrow.
明天你就能见他了
You want to call him to complain about how awful I am?
你想打给他,向他抱怨我怎么对你的吗
Don't expect any sympathy when he hears my side of the story.
等他听了我的说辞,别指望他会同情你
Don't! Go to bed.
别,赶紧上床去,
I'm going to have them take that phone out of the hallway.
我得吩咐人把电话从走廊拿走
Tomorrow when the kids go
明天孩子一接走
Why don't we have Carla take the baby
让卡拉照顾婴儿
and we'll drive to a nice dinner?
我们开车去享用一顿丰盛的晚餐
Maybe Essex. The Griswold inn.
埃塞克斯的格里斯沃德旅馆如何
Okay.
好吧
I'm really full Betty.
我吃得太饱了,贝蒂
Daddy!
爸爸
Oooh! Dad.
喔哦,爸爸,
How much Turkey did you eat? I ate everything.
你吃了多少火鸡,我吃了所有东西,
Hello daddy.
早啊,爸爸
Hello.
早啊
19:00 tomorrow night. Where's the baby?
明晚七点过来,宝宝呢,
I had Carla take him. You weren't going to.
我让卡拉带他,你应付不来的
Henry and I have plans. I'd like to see him.
我和亨利还有安排,我想看看他,
Hello Don. Henry.
早啊,唐,亨利,
Come on let's go.
来吧,出发吧
Garage door.
关下车库门
What are you doing? You know what I'm doing.
你干嘛,你说呢,
The button fell off my pajamas.
睡衣扣子掉了
I'll sew it on in the morning.
明早我会把它缝上去的
You know how to sew?
你会做针线吗
I can do a button. I'll show you.
我会缝扣子,到时做给你看
I'll leave the light on in the bathroom
我会让卫生间的灯亮着
So there won't be any more problems okay?
这样就没问题了吧
Okay. Good night daddy.
好的,晚安,爸爸,
Good night both of you.
你们也是
Do you have your key?
你有房间钥匙吗
Hello? Maybe they're asleep.
有人在吗,他们可能睡了,
Go upstairs.
上楼去
Let go!
走开
What the hell is the dog doing in the house?
该死的狗待在屋里干什么
You run up to bed. I'll wait.
你先上床,我再等会儿
For what?
等什么
It's almost 10:00.
都快十点了
I thought you said 10:00. She didn't.
我以为你说过了我们十点才回来,她没有,
I've waited for you plenty of times.
我曾经也是这样夜夜等你归来
Henry do you mind?
亨利,能回避一下吗
Betty? It's okay.
贝蒂,没事的,
Does that mean I should stay or not stay?
那我到底是留下还是回避
Stay.
留下
When are you moving out?
你们什么时候搬出去
I don't know.
还没定
You were supposed to be out a month ago.
你们一个月前就该搬出去了
We haven't found the right place for the kids.
我们还没给孩子找到好的住处
Well either do as we agreed
要么按照协议搬出去
or I'm going to need to collect rent.
要么我收你们房租
What? Or you could just buy it from me if you want to.
什么,你也可以选择买下这房子,
I can't believe you.
你简直不可理喻
Don it's temporary.
唐,这只是暂时的
Believe me Henry everybody thinks this is temporary.
相信我,亨利,谁都知道这是暂时的
Good night.
晚安
He has some nerve.
他发神经
I know you don't want to hear this
我知道你不想听
But he's right.
但他说得对
Haven't the kids been through enough change already?
孩子们最近已经经历了太多的变故
I can't just uproot them with no place to go.
我不能让他们居无定所
You're not even looking.
你都没去找过
There's nothing out there and he doesn't decide.
外面根本没有合适的房子,而且也轮不到他来做决定
Miss Olson is here to see you.
奥尔森小姐要见您
Send her in.
让她进来
They sent one for each of us.
他们送了我们每人一盒
Could have just as easily fired us.
他们也可以直接将我们炒掉的
But they didn't
但他们并没那么做
because they sold more hams.
因为卖出更多的火腿了
And now you get to tell them why if you want.
方便的话,你可以跟他们解释下原因
I think they'll be impressed.
相信他们一定会深受震撼
Well I'm not.
我不会去的
I try and stay away from these kinds of shenanigans.
我不想跟这事有任何瓜葛
But I guess you knew that
我想你早知道我会这样
or you would have told me.
否则你事前一定会向我通报的
It was going great until it wasn't.
事实上,出事之前一直都进展很顺利
Thanks for the ham.
谢谢送火腿来
I should have told you.
我事前的确该向你通报的
Since when do you have a fiance?
你什么时候有未婚夫了
I don't.
我没有
But you didn't have to do that that way.
但你不该那样说话
You brought him with you
你以为带他一起去
because you thought I wouldn't embarrass you.
我就不会让你难堪
At least I'm thinking ahead.
至少我做了防备措施
Doesn't always work does it?
不是每次都有效,对吧
You need to think a little bit more about the image of this agency.
你该多考虑下公司形象
Well nobody knows about the ham stunt
没人知道抢火腿事件是我们策划的
So our image remains pretty much where you left it.
所以你为公司塑造的光辉形象并未受到玷污
I won't need you in the Jantzen presentation.
你不用参加詹特伦泳装的广告案展示了
Now you're being spiteful. No.
你这是在借机报复吗,不是,
I just think it would be better not to have a girl in the room.
只是我认为女人参与这个案子不太好
You know something?
你知道吗
We are all here because of you.
我们之所以来新公司,都是因为你
All we want to do is please you.
唯一的目的就是取悦你
Why don't I put them in the pantry?
为什么不把这玩意放到餐具室呢
Christmas is around the corner.
马上就到圣诞节了
Put them in the basement.
放地下室去
Did the children like their gifts?
孩子们喜欢他们的礼物吗
They did.
喜欢
It's nice the holiday is memorable in some other way.
至少这次感恩节还是有一些令人难忘的地方
I'm sorry a little girl spoiled your Thanksgiving.
很抱歉,那小姑娘把和谐的氛围给破坏了
Next time I'll tell her not to get sick.
下次我会让她注意些
I've raised children in my life Henry.
我这辈子一直在照看小孩,亨利
They're terrified of her.
那两个孩子很怕她
You don't know any of the people you're talking about.
你现在还根本不了解她
Well I know what you see in her.
我知道你看上她哪点
And you could have gotten it without marrying.
但你也不必娶她啊
Why can't you give her a chance?
你为什么就不能给她次机会呢
She loves you. She's a silly woman.
她很喜欢你,她是个蠢女人,
Honestly Henry
说实话,亨利
I don't know how you can stand living in that man's dirt.
我不知道你怎么能接受那个男人穿过的破鞋
You go to the swimming pool you go to the beach
当你去泳池或者海滩时
Take off your robe you head into the cabana.
脱下外衣,钻进更衣室
There's no other way to slice it you're getting undressed.
不管怎样,你都必须要脱衣服
Can I put my feet on this?
我能把脚放上边吗
Pretend like it's your living room. Thank you.
请自便,谢谢,
What separates a bathing suit from underwear?
浴衣跟内衣有什么区别呢
The cut and the print of the cloth
布料的裁制和印花
and some sort of gentlemen's agreement.
还有男人的某种认可
"So well built
好身材,
We can't show you the second floor."
但我们不能让你一览无余
I think that's a little suggestive.
我觉得这好像存在某种性暗示
Good. That's what I was going for.
很好,这就是我要的效果
A wink but it's not a leer.
眉目传情,但绝非暗送秋波
We don't want a wink.
我们不希望眉目传情
I think I explained our product is for modest people.
我说过我们产品的目标消费群体是端庄人士
Modest people want to be stimulated too.
端庄人士也需要刺激
This draws them in in a way
这个广告某种程度上
that will make your competitors seem crude and obvious.
会让你的竞争对手显得粗俗暴露
Plus they'll be dying to see the suit.
另外,他们会迫不及待地想见识这泳衣
They'll be dying to see the girl.
他们会迫不及待地想见这广告女郎才对吧
And for all we know she's not even wearing a top.
从广告图片上看,她甚至根本没穿上衣
You'll get them into the store.
你需要把顾客吸引到商店里
Isn't that the point?
这才是广告宣传的目的,不是吗
It's not wholesome.
这有点不健康
It's not...
不太...
did I tell you we're a family company?
我有没有跟你说过我们是家族企业
I think I know what you're looking for.
我想我知道你们需要什么了
A couple of women bouncing a beach ball
几个女人在海滩上打球
Little girl in front of them building a sandcastle.
小女孩在她们前面堆沙堡
Your competitors are gonna keep killing you
你的竞争对手会继续吞并你的市场
Because you're too scared of the skin
因为你们太保守了
That your twopiece was designed to show off.
你们的分体式泳衣就是用来展现好身材的
Well it's somehow dirtier
像这样欲露还遮
not seeing anything.
只会显得更下流
You need to decide what kind of company you want to be...
你们需要决定到底想做什么样的公司
Comfortable and dead
墨守成规,陷入死胡同
or risky and possibly rich.
还是放手一搏,开创新天地
All I know is we don't want that.
我只知道这不是我们想要的
Well gentlemen
好吧,先生们
you were wondering what a creative agency looks like
你们想知道创意广告公司的行事方式
There you have it.
你们已经看到了
Hope you enjoyed looking in the window.
你们继续欣赏窗外的美景吧
Give me a minute.
请稍等片刻
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Control yourself.
克制下自己
Now cool off.
冷静下
Hopefully Campbell can talk them
但愿坎贝尔能说服他们
into hearing a few more ideas in a week or so.
一周后再来听取一些新的创意
What? No.
什么,不可能
That's not the point.
我不希望他这么做
Out. Get out.
出去,给我出去
Don. Excuse me?
唐,你说什么,
Get your things and get out of my office now.
拿好你们的东西马上离开我的办公室
Come on let's go.
快点,快走
Call Bert Cooper's man at "The wall street journal."
给伯特·库珀在《华尔街日报》的熟人打电话
There's always a name in every partnership
任何一家合伙经营的公司
that defines who they are.
都有一个核心人物
In the case of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce
至于斯特林&库珀&德雷柏&普莱斯公司
Would you say that's Donald Draper?
那个核心人物是唐纳德·德雷柏吗
Yes.
是的
Really?
真的吗
Last year our agency was being swallowed whole.
去年我们公司被一口吞并
I realized I had two choices.
我意识到我只有两条路
I could die of boredom
在沉默中死去
Or holster up my guns.
或者蓄势爆发
So I walked into Lane Pryce's office and I said
所以我走进莱恩·普莱斯的办公室,说
"Fire us."
炒了我们吧,
Two days later we were operating out of the Pierre hotel.
两天后我们的公司在皮埃尔酒店开始运作
Within a year
不到一年时间
we had taken over two floors of the timelife building.
我们已经在时代生活大厦占据了两层大楼

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sympathy ['simpəθi]

想一想再看

n. 同情,同情心,同感,赞同,慰问

联想记忆
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
engaging [in'geidʒiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 动人的,迷人的,有魅力的

联想记忆
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒绝
n. 垃圾,废物

联想记忆
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
presentation [.prezen'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 陈述,介绍,赠与
n. [美]讲课,报告

联想记忆
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。