Listen, I've gotta go back inside. D'you understand?
我必须回去工作 你明白吗
I don't wanna speak to you any more.
我不想再跟你说话了
And don't show me any more love.
不要再关心我了
Cos you're gonna break me, Dan.
这会让我崩溃的 丹
I don't understand.
我不明白
So what jobs have you actually applied for?
你申请过什么工作
It's a monumental farce, isn't it?
这就是一场无休止的闹剧
You sitting there with your friendly name tag on your chest, Ann,
你坐在那胸前佩戴着友好的名牌"安"
opposite a sick man looking for nonexistent jobs, that I can't take anyway.
对面坐着个病重的老头 申请着并不存在的工作 就算成功也无法上岗
Wasting my time, employers' time, your time.
浪费着我的时间 你的时间 雇主的时间
And all it does is humiliate me, grind me down.
而这一切只是在羞辱我 折磨我
Or is that the point, to get my name off those computers?
或许 这就是你们的意图把我的名字从电脑上抹去
Well, I'm not doing it any more.
我不玩了
I've had enough.
我受够了
I want my date for my appointment for my appeal for Employment and Support.
麻烦帮我预约就业支持津贴申诉面谈
Have you not had that yet? No.
你还没预约上面谈吗 没有