手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第四季 > 正文

广告狂人第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集:琼来到罗杰办公室

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I need to speak with you.

我需要跟你谈谈
Away from the neighbors eh?
还得偷偷摸摸的,是吧
Roger.
罗杰
So... Here we are.
看吧,如我所料
Weeks later man out of town.
丈夫征战在外,寂寞无边
Well I know you red.
我太了解你了,红玫瑰
This is the tenderloin of your distress.
寂寞,永远是你的软肋
I'm late.
我那个迟了
What? I'm very late.
什么,我经期迟了好久,
Congratulations. I thought you should know.
恭喜啊,我觉得应该让你知道,
Me? He's been gone for seven weeks.
我? 他已经在外七周了,
It can't be his.
不可能是他的种
Are you sure? There hasn't been anyone else.
你确定吗,我没跟其他人发生过关系,
No no are you sure you're...
不,不,你确定你真的
You know are you sure that's what's going on?
你确定你是真怀孕了吗
Have you had a rabbit test?
你去医院检查了吗
I can't go to my doctor.
我不能去找我的私人医生
Hey look at me.
看着我
You're overreacting.
你反应过度了
One step at a time.
别紧张,慢慢来
Let me take care of this.
我会处理好这事的
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
These things happen right?
意外难防,对吧
Will you stop being so upset?
别这样愁眉紧锁,惊慌失措
Very well then. I'll wait on your word.
那就这么说定了,我静候吩咐
Buck up. It's gonna be fine.
别担心,一切都会顺利的
Get me an outside line.
帮我接外线
Francis residence. It's me. Has Sally left for camp yet?
弗朗西斯家宅,是我,萨丽去野营了吗,
No. Can I speak with her?
还没,可以让她接电话吗,
You can try. Sally come in here.
就看她愿不愿意了,萨丽,过来
Your father is on the phone.
你爸爸来电话了
Talk to him.
跟他说话
Hello. I missed you this weekend.
喂,我这周末很想你,
And I have a big surprise for you.
而且我有个很大的惊喜要送给你
Can you keep a secret?
你可以答应我要保密吗
Do you think your friends are going to be jealous
你觉得你的朋友们要是知道
when they find out that you're going to see the Beatles
你周日要去希叶体育馆看披头士的表演
on Sunday at Shea Stadium?
会不会很嫉妒呢
What? You heard me.
什么,你没听错,
Hello? Sally?
喂,萨丽
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm gonna need her Sunday. We're going to see the Beatles.
我周日要带她外出,我们要去看披头士的表演
My goodness.
我的天啊
Sally say thank you. Thank you daddy.
萨丽,说谢谢,谢谢你,爸爸,
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢
You can't be mad at me if I wear earplugs.
如果我那天戴耳塞,你可不能生我气啊
I won't. I promise.
我保证我不会
Okay. See you Sunday.
好的,周日见
You have a guest in reception.
接待处有人要见您
I'm on my way.
立刻就来
Hello.
你好
Lane you're looking well.
莱恩,你看上去挺不错的
This is... unexpected.
这,真没想到
Have you brought Nigel?
你把奈吉带过来了吗
No I haven't.
不,我没有
Good morning Lane.
早安,莱恩
That's quite a reception.
如此接待还真是隆重啊
John Gibbons George Casey this is Robert Pryce my father.
约翰o吉布森,乔治o凯西,这是我父亲罗伯特o普莱斯
Hello. Sir.
你好,老先生好,
Laura will show you inside. Pleasure to meet you.
劳拉会在里面招呼你们的,幸会,
I'm here to bring you home.
我是来带你回家的
This was not the arrangement.
原计划不是这样的
Rebecca doesn't want to see you unless you're in London.
除非你回伦敦,否则瑞贝卡不会想见你的
But Nigel does. I'm here to bring you home.
但是奈吉想,我就是来带你回家的,
I'll be at the Warwick until Friday.
我会在沃里克待到星期五
That should be ample time.
应该有足够的时间让你做好安排了
Well there's no reason to stay then.
其实我并没有任何留下的理由
I suppose we should at least dine together.
不过至少也要一起吃顿饭吧
Have you plans for this evening?
你晚上有什么安排吗
I do now.
现在有了
I guess we're just a little confused
我想我们还没完全弄清楚
about what it is we're selling.
到底要推销什么
Senator Murphy would be appreciative
如果广大选民能够意识到
if voters were very aware of the hundreds of millions of dollars
墨菲议员为加州带来的巨大财富
he's brought to California.
他将会感到非常欣慰
North American Aviation is a friend of Anaheim.
阿纳翰是北美航空的重点投资城市
Pork is only half of it.
政策扶持不是全部
The guidance and control systems in the Minuteman II
民兵II弹道导弹所采用的导航操作系统
have significant civilian potential.
具有重大的民用潜力
United T.W.A. American...
联合航空,环球航空,北美航空
they're gonna want this.
他们会喜欢这一尖端科技的
So you never have to say the word "Bomb" Right?
既然是民用,就不会跟炸弹什么的扯上关系吧
That's good.
很好
Gentlemen. Don't get up.
各位,不用起身了
How would you feel about avoiding the idea of defense altogether?
诸位是否觉得,还是不要提及军事防御比较好
If you think that's best.
如果你坚持如此,那就悉听尊便吧
We'd prefer something more comprehensive though...
不过我们希望看到的广告信息应该是全面的
Defense cuttingedge technology
防御功能,尖端科技
and of course the Moon.
当然,还有月球
We've got a 60% bump in our advertising budget to $4 million
我们增加了60%的广告预算,总计达四百万
I assume this means television.
我想其中会有很大一笔用于电视广告吧
We're taking this very seriously.
我们非常重视此次合作
And so are we.
我们也一样
We see this as the beginning of a new era in the relationship
我们认为此次合作将揭开
between North American Aviation and Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
北美航空与斯库德普广告公司的新篇章
There'll be fewer black bars as the process moves forward.
这一项目将极大地扩展航空运输的覆盖范围
Gibby.
吉比
Don. George.
唐,乔治,
Good to see you both again. Likewise.
后会有期,后会有期,
I should get on a plane to the coast immediately.
我必须立刻飞往加州
Why? I thought we were talking about meet the press.
为什么,我以为我们要先跟媒体见面呢
I don't see Minuteman missiles breaking up the "Hillbillies".
民兵II导弹再厉害,也炸不死你那群乡巴佬(指代60年代电视剧《比弗利山上的乡巴佬》)
I have to go anyway.
不管你怎么说我都得去
Give me those tickets before you go anywhere.
先把票给我弄到你再走
Don't worry. They're coming. I'm not worried.
别担心,正往这边送呢,我才不担心呢,
Not in the slightest.
一点都不担心
My father has come to visit.
我父亲来探视我
I wonder if you might join us for dinner this evening.
不知可否赏光共进晚餐
I may have plans.
我已经有安排了
I'd consider it a personal favor.
就当我欠你个人情好了
So how long is your visit? Too short.
不知您的访期定的是多久,非常短暂,
So father how have you found your accommodations?
父亲,您对住处还满意吗
Adequate... sixth floor.
尚可,在六楼
Father likes a view.
我父亲喜欢看风景
I was quite impressed with your office.
贵公司给我留下了相当深刻的印象
I think the view's better here.
"风景"这边更好
Hello gentlemen. I'm your bunny... Judy.
晚上好,先生们,我是你们的兔女郎,朱蒂
May I see your key please?
我可以看你们的号码牌吗
Lane Pryce.
莱恩o普莱斯
Are you the keyholder or is this a borrowed key?
您是持有人还是借用人
I am the keyholder.
我是持有人
May I take your cocktail order Mr. Pryce?
请问您要点什么酒呢,普莱斯先生
Three Whiskey Sours would do.
三杯威士忌酸酒就行
She's asking what you want not how many you've had.
她在问你要喝什么,不是你喝了多少杯
I'll have a nice Bourbon.
我要杯波本(威士忌的一种)
Whiskey Sour sounds good.
就威士忌酸酒吧
Judy
朱蒂
could you see if that lovely creature could drop by?
可以让那边的孤单美女赏脸来坐坐吗
Of course.
当然了
So what's your line Robert?
不知您老在何处高就,罗伯特
Carrington Surgical but I retired.
外科医生,不过我退休了
Father was a salesman.
我父亲曾经是销售员
And therefore no stranger to places such as these.
因此来这种地方,不过是故地重游罢了
Oh hello. How are you gentlemen this evening?
晚上好,几位先生玩得还尽兴吗
Oh very good thank you.
非常好,谢谢
Toni I'd like to introduce you to some special guests of mine...
托妮,我来给你介绍几位特别的客人
My father Robert and my colleague Don.
这位是我父亲罗伯特,这位是我的同事唐
I tried to get us booked in your section
我原打算预定你服务区的位子
but it seems you're very popular.
但你似乎十分抢手啊
Mr. Pryce.
普莱斯先生
I hope you gentlemen enjoy your evening with us
祝各位今晚玩得愉快
and let me know if there's anything I can do.
有任何需要,请尽管吩咐
We will.
有劳
She's the finest waitress.
她的服务最周到体贴
I'd be partial to anyone who brings us our drinks.
到现在连杯茶都没上,又何谈周到体贴呢
Hello may I help you?
请问有何贵干
Is this the Francis home?
请问这是弗朗西斯家吗
It is. I'm special Agent Norris
是的,我是特别探员诺里斯,
and this is special Agent Landingham
这位是特别探员兰丁汉姆
from the Department of Defense.
我们供职于国防部
May we come in? What is this regarding?
可以进屋谈吗,不知所为何事,
I promise there's no reason to be alarmed.
不必惊慌
I... well I don't know what this is regarding
我,我不知你们到访所为何事
but I'm sure you'd rather speak with my husband
不过我想你们肯定是来找我丈夫的
and he's not home obviously.
但他现在不在家
We need to speak with you.
我们是来找您的
Your exhusband Donald Draper has requested
您的前夫唐纳德o德雷柏
security clearance regarding business
向美国政府申请了
with the United States government
商业安全调查
and it's our job to confirm his application.
我们前来核查他的相关情况
Oh. It's a routine background check
原来如此,只是常规的背景调查,
so you see there's no reason to be nervous.
所以,不必紧张
No. Of course.
当然了
Do you mind if I get my cigarettes?
我可以抽烟吗
Of course not.
请便
So Mrs. Francis
请问,弗朗西斯夫人
you were married to Donald Draper for how long?
您跟唐纳德o德雷柏的婚姻持续了多久
11 years.
十一年,
And in general would you describe him as a man of integrity?
那您认为他是否是一个正直的人呢
We divorced. We obviously had differences.
我们离婚了,所以我们之间必然有分歧
No of course.
当然了,可以理解
Do you recall any of the magazines or newspapers
您是否还记得在你们的婚姻关系结束之前
Mr. Draper read when you were married?
德雷柏先生通常阅读什么类型的报刊杂志呢
Anything that struck you as radical or subversive in nature?
有没有一些过于激进的,反社会的刊物
No. He read but mostly for work.
没有,他虽然读报,可都是与工作相关的
Did he belong to any clubs or organizations?
他是否是某个组织或俱乐部的成员呢
Nnnew York athletic club.
纽约运动俱乐部
Would you describe him as loyal?
您觉得他是否忠诚呢
Excuse me?
什么
By that we mean anything
我们的意思是指
that might have given you doubts about
是否有任何迹象表明
Mr. Draper's allegiance to the United States
德雷柏先生对美国不够忠诚
any possible ties or sympathies to the Communist Party
是否支持或参与共产主义行为
Or the Soviet Union.
或与苏联有任何牵连
No nothing like that.
不,毫无牵连
So do you have any reason to believe
那有没有迹象表明
Mr. Draper isn't who he says he is?
德雷柏先生表里不一呢
What was that? I'm sorry.
这算什么问题,我不明白
It's a standard question.
这些问题都是政府规定的
I know it sounds funny.
我知道听起来都很荒谬
No.
哪里
It's Mrs. Francis. Are you in?
弗朗西斯夫人来电,要替您接进来吗
I'll take it.
我来接吧
And Megan can you check on those tickets?
梅根,可以查下定到票了吗
Of course.
当然
Hello.
喂,
I just spent 40 minutes with two men from the government.
我刚刚同两名政府人员谈了四十分钟
What?
什么
Couldn't you have at least given me some warning?
你就不能事先通知我一声吗
Betts I don't know what you're talking about.
贝蒂,我都不知道你在说什么
Well you applied for some security clearance.
你不是申请了什么安全调查吗
They need to know all about you
他们要调查你全部的信息
and I've been through hell Don.
却让我受了半天折磨,唐
I'm sick to my stomach. Whoa. Hold on.
我感到很不舒服,等下,
What exactly happened?
究竟怎么回事
What? Who were they?
什么,他们是什么人,
Two men from the Defense Department
国防部的两名工作人员
and they asked me all kinds of questions about you.
问了许多关于你的问题
About what? I don't remember everything.
什么问题,我记不太清楚,
Your military service your politics
你服兵役的情况,你的政治观
your loyalty your name.
你的忠诚度,还有你的名字
And what did you say?
那你怎么回答的
What do you think I said? Nothing.
你觉得我会怎么回答,我什么都没说
Hello? Are you there?
喂,你在听吗
I'm sorry. I uh...
对不起,我...
Jesus.
天呐
I didn't know anything about this.
这事我毫不知情
I don't even know if I should be talking on the phone.
我都不知道我是否应该在电话里告诉你这些
Of course you should.
当然应该
There's no problem with any of that.
我的档案没有什么问题
You know my husband works for the governor.
你知道我丈夫是政府工作人员
You should've told me they were coming.
你该跟我打个招呼的
You're right.
你说得没错
I'm sorry for inconveniencing you.
对不起打扰你了
Okay. Well goodbye then.
算了,我挂了
Betty. Yes?
贝蒂,什么,
Thank you.
谢谢
Megan have I been contacted by the Department of Defense?
梅根,国防部联系过我吗
Yes of course.
是啊
There was a form... I filled it out you signed it.
有一个表格,我填好了,拿给你签字的
What? Two weeks ago.
什么,就在两周前,
I have it. Did you want to change something?
表还在我这儿,你有什么地方要改吗
I never looked at it. But you signed it.
我都没看过,可你签字了啊,
Why didn't you tell me what it was?
你为何没告诉我是什么表格
It's standard information.
只是一些基本信息
It's in your employment records... just your name
我照着你的履历表填的,姓名
social security number marital status.
社保号码,婚姻状况
This is very serious Megan. I should have been consulted.
这事很严重,梅根,你应该过问一下我的
We have a contact number.
这儿有个联系号码
I'm sure you can change anything you need to.
您想做任何改动都可以
Oh God I'm so embarrassed.
天呐,实在万分抱歉
You're right. You're absolutely right.
您说得没错,一点没错
If you want to fire me I'd understand completely.
您要解雇我的话,我完全可以理解
Is Mr. Campbell still at lunch?
坎贝尔先生还在就餐吗
Yes. Let me know the minute he returns.
是的,他回来之后马上通知我,
Bye.
再见
How did you get in here? I paid someone.
你怎么进来的,我买通了守卫,
Nigel didn't come. He's not coming.
奈吉没来,他不会来了
I'm sorry baby
我很遗憾,亲爱的
but you can't do what you're doing
你不能再偷偷进来找我了
and you can't do what you did last night.
也不能像昨晚那样
You're gonna cost me my job. No I know.
你会让我丢了饭碗的,我知道,
I apologize.
我向你道歉
You know that I love you
你知道我爱你
my chocolate bunny.
我的巧克力兔兔
Stop it.
行了
I love you too.
我也爱你
I just wanted father to meet you.
我只是想让我父亲见见你
Well that was a silly way to do it.
但在那种场合下见面实在有些愚蠢
And I don't know why you're asking for trouble.
而且我不明白你为何自找麻烦
No. You're in my life.
不,你已经是我生命中的一部分了
I want him to know why I'm staying.
我想让他知道我留下来的理由
Why do you have to be so damn dashing?
你为何如此冒然呢
I'll ring you.
等我电话
What kind of man are you?
你这人怎么回事啊
You've used this woman
你占了她的便宜
and you've ruined her.
然后又毁了她
Hold on a second.
等一下
A man of your age... only slightly younger than myself...
你也这么大年纪了,就比我小一点点
that you could behave with such selfishness
你怎么能这么自私
such irresponsibility.
这么不负责任啊
We came here for your discretion not your judgment.
我们是找你想办法的,不是来听你批判的
I know why you came here.
我知道你们是来干什么的
There's a good man...
我可以推荐一位医生
He's not in the city. He has a practice in Morristown.
但他不住在城里,他的诊所在莫里斯镇
It's $400.
400美元
Here.
给,
I don't want it in my handwriting.
我可不想动手给你写这些东西
Shut the door.
把门关上
Were you aware that we applied for a security clearance
你知不知道我们向国防部申请了一份
to the Department of Defense?
安全调查
Did that go through already?
已经开始调查了吗
Pete.
皮特
They interviewed Betty...
他们去找贝蒂了
Gmen.
政府人员
Why did you fill out the form? Megan did.
你为什么要填那份表,梅根填的,
And I signed it without looking because that's what I do.
而我,却看都没看就签了字
What did Betty say? You've been fine this long.
贝蒂说了些什么,你这么多年都没事啊
There're three lies in eight questions here.
八个问题当中,有三个问题都撒了谎
If they talk to his family... he was an engineer.
如果那些人去找他家人,他可是个工程师啊
My age is wrong.
我的年龄对不上
Jesus. I didn't even think about it.
天啊,我没考虑过这个问题
I remember you mentioned once...
我记得你曾经提过...
don't you have a friend there?
你在政府里有个朋友是吧
And what's he supposed to do?
他又能帮上什么忙呢
Stop it. Kill it.
停止调查,到此为止
At least find out how far it's gone.
至少搞清楚调查到什么程度了
Calm down. Let me think.
冷静点,让我想想
Look this isn't your problem.
听着,这与你无关
I just want some warning.
我只是想让你有个心理准备
Why? What are you gonna do?
为什么,你打算怎么办
Whatever I have to.
尽一切努力逃脱
You can run the agency without me.
没有我,你也可以管理好公司
Are you kidding me?
你跟我开玩笑吧
I'll look into it... immediately okay?
我去调查一下,现在就去,好吧
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
Not that it would change anything
不是说这会改变什么
But I hate that it happened.
我就是讨厌发生这样的事
You know not the first part but this.
你知道,不是说我们的关系,我是说这个孩子
I understand.
我能理解
Don't you feel the same way?
你难道不是这么想的吗
I mean what if this is a sign?
我是说,如果这是上天给的启示呢
I haven't stopped thinking about you.
我从未停止过对你的思念
Maybe I'm in love with you.
可能我是爱上你了
So you want to keep it?
所以你想让我把孩子生下来吗
No of course not but it's just...
不,当然不是,只是
I mean if there's going to be something between us
我是说,如果我们还可以再续前缘
I don't want it to start this way...
我不希望以这种方式开始
Do you? ... With a scandal?
你懂吗,这是个丑闻
I see.
我懂了
But I guess you could keep it.
我觉得你可以不必打掉
I mean when he comes home who's gonna know the difference?
我是说,格雷格回家来也看不出什么不同
Lots of G.I.s came home to a little surprise.
很多美国大兵回到家都大吃一惊
No one did the math.
这数量没人统计过
It wouldn't be my child. Let's make that clear.
我先把话说清楚,这孩子我不能要
I mean if he comes home.
我是说,如果他还有幸回来的话
Jesus.
老天啊
Greg dying is not a solution to this. Okay okay.
格雷格死了也解决不了这问题,好吧,好吧,
I'm desperate.
我现在六神无主
I'm just trying to think of what's best for you.
我只是希望想出一个对你最好的方式
I'm going to take care of it.
孩子的事情就交给我了
Oh. Well...
那么
Whatever you want.
你说了算
I'll take care of it obviously.
显然,我应该陪你一起
When? Immediately.
什么时候,马上,
And I don't want you to come.
我不想你一起来
You sure?
你确定
At least let me drive you.
至少让我开车送你去
We shouldn't be seen together.
我们不应该被别人看见在一起
I don't need you to come.
我不需要你跟来
Look I'm sorry I missed dinner.
听着,我很抱歉我缺席了晚餐
It's fine Henry. I know that you're working.
没关系,亨利,我知道你要工作
Don't say it like that.
别那么说
I'm just tired. It's late.
我只是累了,已经很晚了
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你一些事
Two men came from the F.B.I. today.
今天联邦调查局来了两个人
What?
什么
They interviewed me for 45 minutes about Don.
他们盘问我45分钟,都是关于唐的问题
Why?
为什么
Some kind of security clearance.
说是什么安全调查
Really?
真的吗
Well that's what they do.
那是他们的本职工作
Is that what you're upset about?
你就因为这个心神不宁吗
Please don't make me feel silly.
别让我觉得自己很愚蠢
I didn't know if I was allowed to say anything.
当时我不知道有些话我能不能说
You can always tell me.
你总是能对我说的
And if everything goes as I hope
如果一切进展顺利
one day you may be talking to those people on my behalf.
有一天这些人也会来问你关于我的问题的
I just wanted you to know they were here
我只是想让你知道他们来过这儿
because I don't...
因为我不想
Well I don't want any secrets.
我不想我们之间有秘密
Okay.
好吧
I've got it.
我摁住了
Take the next one.
请等下一趟
He's looking into it.
我朋友在调查了
How many people does he have to talk to?
他得同多少人沟通
If you're asking if he knows how to keep a secret
你如果是在问他是否能保密
he works for the department of defense.
他在国防部工作
But he talks to you? It's going to be okay.
但是他跟你泄密了,会没事的,
I was thinking about this and I know it'll be uncomfortable
我一直在考虑这件事,我也知道这不大好受
but if we have to we can ride it out.
但如果万不得已,我们就说出真相好了
Are you crazy? This many years later?
你疯了吗,都那么多年了,
It must be past the statute of limitations.
已经过了诉讼时效了
It's desertion.
这是潜逃罪
There's no statute of limitations.
根本就没有什么诉讼期限
I thought nobody cared about these things.
我觉得根本没人在意这些
What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
I don't know.
我怎么知道
You've been doing it for years.
你都潜逃了那么多年了
I don't have to live with your shit over my head.
我才懒得管你的破事
You know I signed this account
我跟你说,这个客户是我签下的
after you disappeared in California.
当时你在加州凭空消失了
It's taken three years
我跟了三年时间
but I've grown it from cocktails to $4 million.
但它们已经从小客户变成400万的大客户了
Get rid of it.
离我远点
Good morning. Mr. Keller is here.
早上好,凯勒先生来了
Would you like some coffee? No thank you.
您需要咖啡吗,不用了,谢谢,
I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice.
感谢您百忙之中能抽空赶来
Well you said you couldn't discuss it over the phone
你说你不方便在电话上说
So I assume it's serious.
我想应该很重要
Well...
是这样的
I'm interested in setting up
我想要为我的孩子
some kind of trust for my kids.
设立一个信托基金
Oh. Well starting from when?
哦,那么从何时开始
18years old?
18岁吗,
21 years old? Now.
还是21岁,现在,
And I want it to be the kind of account their mother can access.
我希望他们的母亲也有支配权
Don why would she need anything?
唐,她要这些钱干什么
Look...
听着
If circumstances conspire she'll know why.
到时候,她自会明白
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this at all.
一点也不喜欢
An emergency meeting and... I'll be honest...
那么急找我,说实话吧
You seem very edgy. What's going on?
你看起来濒临崩溃,发生什么事了
Nothing. It just ran through my mind that maybe I'm not prepared.
没什么,我只是忽然觉得,我还没准备好
I know this has been hard on you...
我知道你过得很艰难
The divorce... but don't go spinning.
离婚的打击,但是不要晕头转向
Everybody has bad dreams every once in a while.
每个人都有不顺心的时候
The wound is still fresh. It'll heal in time.
伤口还未愈合,时间会治愈一切
Just... tell me that you'll do that and I'll sleep better.
只要答应我你会把这事办妥,我就能睡安稳了
Okay but I'll tell you...
好吧,但是我跟你讲
I don't like hearing that tone in your voice.
我不喜欢听到你那种语气
Don't worry. I'm fine.
不要着急,我没事
Now please tell me you're stooping that girl out there.
告诉我,外面那个女孩是不是已被你纳入怀中了
Hillary.
希拉里
Are you sure you don't want me to come in?
你确定不需要我进去吗
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Yes.
还好
I'm sure I will be in a minute.
很快就没事了
She's 17 years old. What do I say to her?
她才17岁,我早告诫过她
I had her when I was 15 and I don't regret it
我15岁就怀上了她,我一点都不后悔
but she seems so much younger.
但她看上去比我当年还要年轻
She's very beautiful.
她很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
She is.
的确很漂亮
I'm sorry.
很抱歉失态了
There's no one to talk to.
我找不到人倾诉
I understand.
我能理解
Thank you for being so sweet.
很感谢你的关心
How old is your daughter?
你女儿多大了
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I shouldn't pry.
我不该打听
15.
15岁,
Dr. Miller is here to see you.
米勒博士要见你
Send her in.
让她进来
I owe you a phone call don't I?
我是不是忘了给你打电话
Yes you do.
你的确忘了
Are you all right? What happened?
你还好吧,发生什么事了
I've been snowed under.
我忙得团团转
I should've called... I should've called today.
我应该,应该给你打电话的
I have to cancel.
我不得不取消约会
You look sick.
你脸色不大好
You have a fever. Yeah I haven't been feeling well.
你发烧了,是啊,我感觉不怎么好,
Let me take you home. I'll be fine.
我送你回家吧,我不要紧的,
Come on get your coat.
别逞强了,去拿外套
This pretty young thing
那个漂亮的小家伙
she didn't know which way to turn
她完全不知所措了
With my father on one end of the hall
我父亲堵在大厅的这头
And my Uncle on the other.
我叔叔拦在那头
Should've tried that move at Gettysburg.
葛底斯堡战役中也该使用如此高明的手段
My grandpa fought in the civil war.
我爷爷曾经参加过内战
Mmm really? Where did he surrender?
是吗,他是在哪儿投降的
He never surrendered.
他从未投降过
That man could turn going to the shitter into a parade.
那个男人上个厕所都能像阅兵一样
What are you doing? I'm getting this.
你这是干什么,我来结账,
Why would you do that?
为何
Sometimes a fella's gotta pick up the check.
有时候也得让朋友付付账
Since when?
什么时候开始的
You know that I like you Roger.
你知道我很欣赏你,罗杰
Hell you a genuine character.
你很真诚
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's the long and the short of it.
我想说的就是这些
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这他妈的是什么意思
It's over.
合作到此为止
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you trying to kill me?
你想害死我吗
Is that your plan?
那是你希望看到的结果吗
If you want to put us through our paces
如果你是想考验我们的能力水平
We will shake heaven and earth for you.
我们可以为你撼天动地
You know that.
你知道的
Just tell me it's for show beforehand
告诉我你只是说着玩的
Because I swear you're going to kill me.
否则,你真的会害死我的
Roger it wasn't my decision.
罗杰,这不是我的决定
Since daddy's... Incapacitation
自从我父亲在董事会里失势
The board has been more aggressive
他们越来越咄咄逼人
And that's never been my bailiwick. You know that.
我根本无权提出异议,你知道的
But they want to consolidate everything...
但是他们想实行大合并
One agency one rate
一家公司,一种价格
all the ad work all the brands.
所有广告制作,所有品牌
So fine let's... you know what?
那好吧,让我们,你知道吗
Get Draper in a room with them
让德雷柏和他们谈谈
where do they want to go?
他们看上了哪家广告公司
Where do you think? B.B.D.O.
你觉得呢,天联广告公司
Do you think you'll get the
你觉得他们会像
kind of attention you get at Sterling Cooper?
斯特林&库珀公司这么重视你们吗
Well you're not Sterling Cooper anymore.
你们已经不是斯特林&库珀公司了
That's right. We're better
的确,我们比以前更好了
and we're devoted to you.
而且我们全心全意为你们服务
Oh hell. I don't want you to think this is for cause.
见鬼,我不想让你觉得我是在找理由
There's no reason. There's nothing you can do
没有理由,你根本无能为力
nothing you could do. It's just the way it is.
你什么也做不了,一切已成定局
Wait. This is not happening.
等等,怎么会发生这样的事
You just don't end business with people
怎么可以突然结束业务往来
After 25 yea... 30 years.
我们都合作25...30年了
We're family.
我们就像一家子
I... I invited you to my daughter's wedding.
我,我还邀请你参加我女儿的婚礼
I don't know why you didn't get the invitation.
我不知道为什么你没收到请柬
You should fire your secretary
你应该炒了你的秘书
It's what you should do not fire your agency.
这才是你该做的,而不是炒掉广告公司
We're dead. You know that.
我们死定了,你知道的
The question is when?
只是时间问题了
We're gonna call for the files on Monday.
我们礼拜一来解除合同关系
No you can't do that.
不,你不能这样
I'm begging you... you can't do that.
我求你了,你不能这么做
You've gotta give me some time.
你得给我点时间
I told you Roger. It's done.
我说过了,罗杰,木已成舟
You're not gonna win these fellas over.
你说服不了那些家伙的
Give me 30 days. What's that gonna do?
给我三十天,那又有什么意义呢,
After all the lies I've told for you you owe me that!
我为你撒了那么多谎,你欠我的
I don't owe you squat.
我不欠你任何东西
You inherited this account.
你从你父亲手上接过我们做客户的
30 days.
三十天,
Keep it under your hat.
先不要对外声张
Give me a chance to get our affairs in order.
给我个机会先处理好相关事宜
I'm begging you.
求你了
Okay. I can do that.
好吧,我可以做到
Thank you.
谢谢
No hard feelings.
别见怪
Excuse me. Yes?
请问,什么事,
I'm really sorry.
不好意思
We're looking for the Vernons.
我们在找弗农家
I don't know them.
我不认识他们
Is this 110 Waverly?
这里是韦弗利街110号吗
No. What I tell you? Sorry about that.
不是,我就说吧,真抱歉,
Are you all right? Don't.
你还好吧,别碰我,
I'm gonna get you a glass of water. Sit down.
我去帮你倒杯水,坐下吧
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I think I'm having a heart attack.
我觉得我心脏病发作了
Are you in pain? Is it in your chest?
你觉得痛吗,是在胸口吗
No but I can't breathe.
不是,但我无法呼吸
Stop it. Please don't touch me.
别,拜托,不要碰我
If there's no pain you're not having a heart attack.
不痛的话,你就不是心脏病发作
You're not a real doctor.
你又不是真的医生
My father has a heart condition.
我爸爸心脏不好
I've been through this okay?
我以前经历过这个
You should go.
你该走了
I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you like this.
我不走,你现在这样,我是不会走的
Good evening. Good evening father. Do come in.
晚上好,晚上好父亲,请进,
Father come with me.
父亲,请跟我来
I'd like you to meet someone... Properly this time.
我想向您介绍一个人,这次是郑重介绍
Toni Charles this is my father Robert Pryce.
托妮o查尔斯,这位是我的父亲,罗伯特o普莱斯
How do you do? A pleasure to meet you again.
幸会,真高兴再次见到你,
How are you finding the city? Are you enjoying yourself?
您觉得纽约怎么样,玩得开心吗
I am. Very well then.
是的,那就太好了,
What do you say we all head to dinner and get acquainted?
我们出去共进晚餐,互相熟悉一下如何
As delightful as that sounds
十分乐意
I'm afraid I'm traveling tomorrow.
不过我明天还要长途奔波
I'm terribly sorry.
真是抱歉
Oh. Well that's too bad.
真是太可惜了
But please go on ahead.
但是,你们去吧
I don't want to ruin your evening.
别让我扫了你们的雅兴
Uh well of course...
当然了
Toni why don't you run along ahead and I'll join you in a bit?
托妮,你先过去,我一会儿去找你好吗
Don't want to lose our reservation.
好不容易才预约到座位的呢
Well it was a pleasure to meet you.
能见到你真的很荣幸
Lane said so many nice things about you.
莱恩不住地在我面前盛赞您
Yes.
是的
I'll be right along darling.
我很快就去,亲爱的
Come along. Out with it.
想说什么就说吧
I see your face.
我看到你愤怒的脸
Are you more distraught that I found someone I love
你是为我终于找到了至爱而恼怒
Or that she's a Negro?
还是因为她是黑人
You're coming home Lane.
你该回家了,莱恩
I'm afraid I've moved on.
恐怕我已经脱离那个家了
Put your home in order
处理好你的家务事
Either there or here.
要么选这边,要么选那边
You will not live in between.
二者不可兼得
Yes sir.
遵命,先生
What was that?
什么
Yes sir.
遵命,先生
What was that?
什么
Yes sir.
遵命,先生
Darling what's wrong?
亲爱的,你怎么了
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Peter look at me.
皮特,看着我
Is there something I should know?
有什么我应该知道的事情吗
Trudy no.
特鲁迪,没有
It's nothing to do with you. Come here.
跟你没有任何关系,过来
You should talk to me.
你该跟我谈谈
You'll feel better.
会感觉好点的
How is it that some people just walk through life
有些人这辈子一路走来
dragging their lies with them
身上背负着一堆谎言
destroying everything they touch?
将身边所有事物都统统摧毁
Who are you talking about? I loathe it.
你在说谁呢,我痛恨这种事,
No one ever knows...
无人知晓...
Except the honest people
除了那些诚实的人
who have to pick up the pieces.
却还得为他收拾残局
I don't know what you're talking about
我不知道你在说什么
And I want to.
但我想知道
No you don't.
不,不可以
And I don't want you to.
我也不想让你知道
You can tell me anything.
你什么都可以告诉我
Ooh. What was that?
哦,怎么了,
Huh. Just a kick.
胎动
He's turning over.
他在翻身呢
Feel.
感受一下
Just remember everything's good here.
你要知道,一切都安好
No we don't go to East Hampton anymore.
不,我们早就不去东汉普顿了
We go to Southampton.
我们去南安普顿
It's a rental but it's a beaut.
虽然是租来的,但那地方很美
So listen it's been wonderful catching up
好了,很高兴和你聊聊近况
But I have to admit I'm calling for Larry actually.
不过其实我是打给拉里的
What?
什么
No.
不会吧
God I'm so sorry to hear that.
天呐,很遗憾听到这事
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
I mean when did he go?
我是说,他什么时候去世的
I mean what happened?
不,我是说,发生什么事了
Oh Louise
噢,露易丝
I'm... I'm so sorry.
我,我很遗憾
I obviously didn't know. I must've been out of town.
显然我对此一无所知,我当时肯定出差了
Do you want something to help you sleep?
想来点催眠的东西吗
I might have a Valium.
我可能还有点安眠药
Why didn't you tell me that two hours ago?
你为何不早说
I don't know. I just thought of it.
我不知道,我也是刚刚想起来的
I never take them.
我从来不吃安眠药的
Thank you for staying.
谢谢你留下来陪我
I don't know what happened.
我也不知道为什么会这样
I think you do.
我不相信
Those men... Who did you think they were?
白天的那些人,你以为他们是干什么的
I'm so tired.
我很累了
Please tell me what's wrong.
告诉我到底怎么了
It's me.
是我啊
I'm tired of running.
我不想再逃避了
Running from what?
逃避什么
In Korea I was wounded
我在朝鲜战场上负伤
But this other man was killed
还有个人牺牲了
and they mixed us up.
部队把我和他的名字搞混了
And I wanted them to.
我暗自窃喜
And I...
所以我
Just kept living...
就以他的身份
As him.
生存
Oh my goodness.
我的天呐
Yup.
是呀
But now I think that's over.
但现在我觉得这一切都结束了
What happened?
发生了什么
North American aviation told the government
北美航空通知政府说
They need to know who I am.
必须知道我的真实身份
What are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么办
There's nothing to do.
我无能为力
Well can't you get a lawyer?
找个律师不行吗
You were a kid.
你当时还年轻
Turn yourself in have someone plead for clemency.
你可以去自首,争取宽大处理
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
There are things you can do.
你总可以做点什么的
I shouldn't have told you
我不该告诉你的
But I'm just so damn tired of all of it.
我只是厌倦生活在谎言里了
I'm glad you told me.
我很高兴你能告诉我这些
I don't want to talk at the office
有些话我不想在办公室说
and I don't want to talk over the phone.
也不想在电话上说
Come in.
进来吧
I spoke to Russ
我和鲁斯通过电话
And you haven't been flagged.
得知你并未被列为重点调查对象
And if we end things with N.A.A.
只要我们终止和北美航空公司的合作
The investigation will stop where it is.
调查工作就会到此为止
Thank God.
谢天谢地
So I walk away from $4 million
我与四百万美元失之交臂
And I just keep this to myself because why?
而且我还要为这事保密,这是为什么
Because you can't live in the open?
就因为你不能光明正大地做人吗
You don't know any other way.
你根本没试过那样究竟行不行
I come here unannounced and
我冷不丁地过来
there's another thing I don't want to know.
却发现了另外一件我不想知道的事情
Tell N.A.A.
通知北美航空
We want Martin Marietta or Hughes.
说我们想和马丁马里塔或休斯公司合作
And what do I tell the partners?
那我该怎么向那些合伙人交代
I called your house 100 times last night.
我昨晚往你家里打了无数次电话
I'm fine. Everything went fine.
我没事,一切都挺顺利的
Should you even be here? Should you be on your feet?
你来上班没事吗,你怎么能下床呢
Roger.
罗杰
Oh God.
天呐
I wish I could hold you right now.
我现在真的很想抱抱你
It's okay.
我没事
I feel good.
我觉得挺好的
Ah. I feel awful.
可我感觉很不好
We avoided a tragedy.
我们避免了悲剧的发生
What?
什么
Oh. Yeah.
哦,是啊
We have a partners meeting.
马上要开合伙人会议
Oh Christ.
天呐
Really?
真的吗
Come on. Life goes on.
走吧,生活永远向前
You're so beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮
Gentlemen. Morning.
先生们,早上好,
Let me call to order a meeting of the partners.
下面让我宣布合伙人会议正式开始
In attendance... get on with it.
出席人有... 别来这套了,
I don't know how to explain it but I have some serious news.
我不知道如何解释,但我有一件大事要宣布
North American Aviation is moving on.
北美航空另攀高枝了
What happened?
出了什么事
There was a misunderstanding.
我们有点误会
Some names were left off of a document.
文件中漏掉了几个名字
A general was insulted.
结果冒犯了一位将军
I apologized but the damage was done.
我虽然道了歉,但伤害已经造成了
Well that's just great.
你真了不起
What general? Unfortunately this is irreparable
哪个将军,很不幸,已经无法挽回了,
How can that be?
怎么会这样
Because I didn't pay enough attention.
因为我重视程度不够
That's your only damn job.
那是你唯一的工作
I swear when I think what we're trying to do here
我发誓,有时候我想想我们的工作
When all you had to do is hold their hands and jerk 'em off...
不过就是跟客户握握手,把他们哄得开开心心的
Is that so hard to do Campbell?
难道你连这也做不到吗,坎贝尔
We have to come in here
大清早地赶来开会
and have this catastrophe dropped into our lap
听到这种灾难性的大新闻
because you don't know what the hell you're doing
就因为你对自己的工作不上心
Because you fucking up! Hey!
就因为你他妈的搞砸了,行了,
Roger. That's the business we're in...
罗杰,广告行业就是这样的,
Accounts come in accounts go out.
客户来来去去很正常
Roger I think you should apologize.
罗杰,我觉得你该向坎贝尔致歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have an announcement.
我有事要宣布
I'm going to be taking a leave of absence
我要请一段时间的假
Two weeks perhaps a month
两周,也可能一个月
to return to London and tend to my family.
我要回伦敦料理一些家事
I shall be reachable by telex and telephone.
你们可以通过电报或电话联系我
I can say with full confidence
我可以很自信的说
That the company is in a state of stability
公司依然处于十分稳定的状态
Even with this morning's news.
尽管损失了北美航空这么大的客户
All matters financial may be referred to Mrs. Harris.
所有的财务工作将由哈里斯夫人代管
Very well then.
好啦
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Is there more business?
还有什么别的事吗
Shall we go down the current status of accounts?
我们可以讨论当前的客户状况了吗
Lucky strike?
幸福时光香烟
Vick chemical?
维克制药
Send her in.
让她进来吧
How are you? I didn't expect you to stop by.
你还好吗,我没想到你会来,
Stop it. I've been worried.
别说笑了,我一直在担心你
I'm fine. Everything's fine.
我没事,一切都很好
Let's get something to eat.
那我们出去吃点东西吧
I think I'd better be on my own tonight.
我觉得我今晚最好还是一个人过吧
Why don't we see each other tomorrow?
我们明天再见怎么样
Okay.
好的
We'll figure out what to do. I promise.
我们一定会想出办法的,我保证
We'll see.
愿美梦成真
Mr. Draper?
德雷柏先生
Saturday night? Yes.
周六晚上见,好的,
Very good then. You can call me with the details.
很好,关于具体细节我们再电话联系
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I know I messed so many things up
我知道我搞砸了很多事情
And I... well I got Mr. Crane to get these sent over.
而且我,我让克雷恩先生立刻将这个送过来了
It's the Beatles tickets.
披头士乐队的演出票
I thought you'd want them right away. Yes.
我想你可能希望尽快拿到,是的,
Thank you.
谢谢
You see? Everything worked out.
你看,一切都好起来了
Yes.
是啊
Thank you. I hope it's okay
谢谢,我希望一切都还好,
But it's almost 8:00. Do you need me?
但现在已经快8点了,你还需要我做什么吗
No. You can go.
不用了,你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
guidance ['gaidəns]

想一想再看

n. 引导,指导

 
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
reservation [.rezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预定,保留意见

 
genuine ['dʒenjuin]

想一想再看

adj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的

联想记忆
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
alarmed

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的;焦虑的;惊恐的 v. 报警(alarm

 
integrity [in'tegriti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直,完整,完善

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。