手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第六季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 蟑螂一点都不浪漫

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You've been listening to Carl Orff's

您现在听到的是
Fier Stucke fur Xylophon.
卡尔·奥尔夫的木琴曲
Xylophones and pan flutes are healing instruments
木琴和排箫是治愈型乐器
best played as a detox from the intensity of the day.
用于演奏缓解压力的乐曲最好
Shut up.
闭嘴
No.
不要
Elsbeth, I'm going into court.
埃尔斯贝特,我要上庭了
It's too late to change trial strategy.
现在改变庭审策略太迟了
You can't win by fighting sexism.
你用性别歧视去打赢不了
They're charging sexism. Are you saying I can't refute it?
是他们起诉性别歧视,你是说我无法反驳吗
No. Yes.
不,是的
I mean the plaintiff has a broken iPhone.
我是说原告有个坏掉的苹果手机
Okay. And why is that important?
好,那有什么重要的呢
Because her office sent over files
因为她办公室送来的文件
with five different buck slips.
附有五种不同的便条
Five different assistants.
5个不同的助理
Mr. Napier, hello.
内皮尔先生,你好
This is my law partner, Elsbeth Tascioni.
这是我的合伙人,埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
She'll be my second chair today. That's my general counsel.
今天她会做我的副席律师,那是我的顾问
He's advising me to settle, Ms. Hecht.
他建议我和解,赫特女士
Oh, no. You can't.
不,不能和解
Our worry is the makeup of the plaintiff's team.
我们担心的是原告的团队组成
We've looked at their wins and losses...
我们查过他们的胜诉败诉历史...
That just makes them overconfident.
那会让他们太过自负
Just give us today. Then we can decide whether to settle.
给我们今天一天,然后决定要不要和解
Okay, I have business with the governor's office,
好,我跟州长办公室有生意往来
and their lead attorney is the governor's wife.
他们的首席律师是州长夫人
What?!
什么
Alicia!
艾丽西娅
I didn't know you were on this.
我不知道你代理了这个案子
I didn't know either.
我也不知道
But I guess I am.
但我现在知道了
Who's that?
那是谁
Elsbeth Tascioni.
埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Is she good?
她厉害吗
Yep.
厉害
Well, I like the talent pool at J-Serve.
我喜欢J服务公司的人才库
I also believe that there aren't enough women CEOs
我也确信在科技行业
in the tech business.
没有足够的女性执行官
So when they approached me, I said yes.
所以他们联系我的时候,我同意了
And in the three years you served as CEO at J-Serve,
在你做J服务公司首席执行官的3年间
what happened to the share price? It doubled.
股价变动情况如何,翻了倍
So, uh, despite this unprecedented success
所以,尽管你获得了这空前的成功
and a mere two weeks before your options vested,
在还有两周你就能获得期权的时候
you were unceremoniously terminated?
你被毫不客气地解雇了
Objection, Your Honor,
反对,法官阁下
to unprecedented success? Calls for a conclusion.
空前成功的用词,引导证人作结论性意见
That it does. Sustained.
确实如此,反对有效
Were you given any reason for your firing?
他们告诉你解雇原因了吗
Mr. Napier told me that my brash management style
内皮尔先生跟我说我傲慢的管理风格
was inconsistent with the company's culture.
与公司文化不符
So you're suing them. Yes.
所以你起诉他们,对
They fired me because I'm a woman.
他们解雇我是因为我是女人
And they can't do that.
他们不能这么做
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ms. Vargas, how would you describe your relationship
瓦格斯女士,你会怎么形容
with your subordinates?
你跟下属的关系
How would I desc...
我会怎么形容...
I-I don't know, um... effective.
不知道...高效吧
Ms. Vargas, how many aides have you had in the last two months?
瓦格斯女士,最近两个月你换了几个助理
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对,法官阁下,与案情无关
Ms. Vargas claims that she was fired due to sexism.
瓦格斯女士声称她是因性别歧视被解雇
We believe there's a far simpler explanation.
但我们觉得有更简单的原因
I guess I will...
我想我会...
No, I know I will overrule.
不,我判反对无效
Ms. Vargas, how many aides?
瓦格斯,几个助理呢
I don't know. Five.
不知道,5个吧
Five assistants in the last two months?
最近两个月,5个助理
It's very hard to find good help.
找好助手很难
Your Honor, please ask the defense to restrain itself.
法官阁下,请让被告方控制一些
Restrain yourself, Ma'am.
请控制一下,女士
Ms. Vargas,
瓦格斯女士
have you thrown your cell phone at your assistants?
你朝助理扔过手机吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对,法官阁下
Goes to management skills.
这涉及管理技巧
Yes. Overruled.
好,反对无效
You may answer, Ma'am.
你需要回答,女士
Look, women are called bitches
女人用强硬的管理风格
when they have a tough management style.
就会被称作贱人
I admit I have a tough management style,
我承认我的管理风格强硬
but I am fair.
但我很公平
That was a good pivot on their part.
现在证据对他们很有力
Yep, it's no longer about sexism.
对,案子与性别歧视无关了
It's about our client being a bitch.
现在是我们客户是贱人
So we make it about the CEO before her.
那我们就扯上她之前的首席执行官
Compare their behavior.
对比他们的表现
Yeah, he's the same and they didn't fire him.
对,他也很强硬,公司没解雇他
Diane, you knew the CEO before Camilla.
戴安,你认识卡米拉之前的执行官
What was his name?
他叫什么
Um, Everett Tatum.
埃弗雷特·塔特穆
Wasn't there a sexual harassment suit against him?
是不是有过针对他的性骚扰起诉
There was. I'll e-mail it to you.
有,我邮件给你
What?!
什么
Computers are down. Who did it?
电脑出问题了,谁干的
What happened? What's going on here?
怎么了,发生了什么事
Dean, Alicia.
迪恩,艾丽西娅
Wire a payment of $50,000
72小时内,向以下账号
to the following account number within 72 hours
支付5万美金
or the decryption key will be destroyed and your files
否则加密密码会被销毁
permanently lost. Ah...Ransomware.
文档会永久丢失,勒索软件
It was an e-mail from Alicia. I just clicked on it.
是艾丽西娅发来的邮件,我只点了一下
I-I didn't send you anything.
我什么都没发给你
I just lost my deposition...! Need some help here!
我的证词丢了,这里需要帮助
My computer's frozen!
我的电脑不动了
This isn't good.
这可不妙
It's everything. All our backup files,
一切都没了,我们所有备份文件
all our accounts. Everything's lost.
我们的账户,都丢了
We're due in court in an hour and we can't get our trial notes.
我们还有1小时要上庭,但拿不到庭审笔记
What happens if we don't pay?
不付钱会怎么样
Everything gets deleted in 72 hours. 71 hours.
72小时后一切都被删除,是71小时
It's on our laptops, too?
笔记本上也有
Everything's on the same network. That's insane.
所有电脑都连在同一网络,太疯狂了
This is like modern day piracy. Where's Cary? Here.
这是现代海盗行为,凯里呢,这
No, Agos, Cary. Uh, he's at lunch.
不,是艾格斯,凯里,吃午饭去了
I'll conference him in.
我联系他
It's your phone. Yep.
你的电话,是
They know I'm at lunch. It can't be good news.
他们知道我在吃午饭,肯定不太妙
Well, maybe they're dropping the charges against you.
也许他们撤销了你的案子
It's Cary.
我是凯里
Cary, we've had a malware attack.
凯里,我们遭到了恶意软件攻击
All our computers are down.
电脑都停止工作了
They're asking for $50,000
他们要5万美金
or we lose all our files in 71 hours.
否则71小时后我们会丢失所有文档
What?
什么
Wait, we need to loop Kalinda in.
等等,我们把凯琳达也接进来
They're calling you, they're calling... they're calling you.
他们要给你打电话,他们要给你打电话
Mute your phone.
把你电话静音
Where is it? I don't know.
它在哪,我不知道
What about the backup files?
用备份文件呢
Oh, yeah. We can restore from backup.
我们可以从备份里恢复
Hi. This is Kalinda. Kalinda, it's me.
你好,凯琳达,凯琳达,是我
I inadvertently downloaded a virus.
我不小心下载了病毒
The instructions say we need to make a payment of $50,000.
病毒说明说我们得付5万美金
And we don't have a backup.
我们没有备份
What do you mean we don't have any backup?
没有备份是什么意思
We were contracting for an outside I.T. Redesign,
我们本在联系一家外部信息承包商
but we had to use the money for... something else.
但把钱用在...别的地方了
My bail.
我的保释金
Look, what's the time frame?
时间期限是多久
71 hours.
71小时
Okay, I'll look into it. We don't have time.
好,我去查,我们没时间
We're in court. They are holding our case files ransom.
我们要上庭,他们拿着卷宗威胁我们呢
We have to pay.
我们必须付钱
$50,000? Seriously?
5万,真的吗
We don't have any option, all right? It's our files...
我们没得选好吗,那是我们的文档...
We could contact the authorities. And then what?
我们可以联系当局,然后呢
The investigation leaks and the whole legal community
调查泄露,整个法律圈都会知道
knows we're vulnerable.Clients will leave.
我们有弱点,客户会离开
Camilla could even sue us if she thinks this impacts
如果卡米拉觉得这影响了她的案子
her representation. Which it might.
甚至可能会告我们,很可能
I'm with Alicia.
我跟艾丽西娅意见一致
We need to pay up. Kalinda, is there anything to do?
我们得付钱,凯琳达,有什么能做的吗
Look, I don't like funding a criminal operation.
我不喜欢资助犯罪行为
I know. And if this were Lockhart/Gardner,
我知道,如果是在洛&加律所
we would have other options.
我们可能有别的选择
I just don't see any.
我没看到别的
Where does the $50,000 come from? All of us.
那5万块从哪来,所有人
All of the partners, $5,000 each in two hours.
所有合伙人,2小时后每人交5千
I agree with Diane.
我同意戴安的办法
Finn, hi.
芬恩,你好
Wow, you sound anxious.
你听起来很焦虑
Yeah.
是的
Firm politics.
公司政治
So I considered it carefully
我认真考虑过了
and I'd be honored to offer a few remarks on your behalf
我很乐意在你宣布参选时
when you announce your candidacy. Are you sure?
为你做些短评,你确定
Uh, that won't hurt you there? I don't know.
不会对你不利吧,我不知道
I'm not sure of anything these days.
我这几天什么都不确定
I like living on the edge.
我喜欢生活在悬崖边
Me, too.
我也是
If I fall, you'll catch me?
我要是掉下去了,你会抓住我吗
No, I'll be plummeting with you.
不会,我会跟你一起掉下去
Who was your chief executive officer before Camilla?
在卡米拉之前,你们的首席执行官是谁
Everett Tatum,
埃弗雷特·塔特穆
a very capable executive.
一位很称职的执行官
You didn't fire Mr. Tatum, did you?
你没解雇塔特穆,对吗
No, there was no reason to.
没理由解雇他
Because his brash
因为他傲慢的管理风格
management style didn't clash with the company's culture?
没有跟公司文化不符吗
Well, he didn't make us vulnerable to a lawsuit.
他没有把我们拖进诉讼
They're going after equivalence.
他们要打"同人不同命"的牌了
This is an employee complaint
这是一份员工投诉
filed against Everett Tatum for sexual harassment.
针对埃弗雷特·塔特穆的性骚扰行为
Have you seen this?
你见过吗
No.
没有
You were CC'd there. Do you see?
这份文件抄送了副本给你,看到了吗
Mr. Tatum wasn't fired, was he? No.
塔特穆没有被解雇,对吗,对
In fact, two months after this incident,
事实上,这事件两个月后
you offered him a 20% raise, didn't you?
你给他加薪了20%对吗
So a white male is rewarded for the same behavior that...
所以同样的行为,白人男性就获得奖励...
Objection, Your Honor. What is she objecting to?
反对,法官阁下,她反对什么
I haven't finished the question yet.
我还没问完问题呢
Go ahead.
继续问
A white male is rewarded for the same behavior
同样的行为,白人男性就获得奖励
that leads to a woman's firing.
而女性就被解雇
Objection. I'll withdraw.
反对,我收回
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生
Now what?
现在又要怎么样
I can't even begin to guess.
我实在猜都没法猜
Mr. Napier,
内皮尔先生
isn't it true that Mr. Everett's...
埃弗雷特先生是不是...
Excuse me. What was his last name?
抱歉,他姓什么来着
The previous CEO?
前任执行官
Mr. Tatum. Right.
塔特穆先生,对
Isn't it true that whatever he did,
是不是他的所作所为
you became concerned about the next CEO
让你担心下任执行官
repeating that behavior?
会重复他的行为
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉,你说什么
Well, the defense is trying to suggest
对方律师试图说明
there was sexism in your firing of Camilla.
你们解雇卡米拉是因为性别歧视
I like that brooch.
我喜欢你的胸针
They're suggesting there was sexism in firing her
他们想说你们解雇她是因为性别歧视
and not firing the male CEO for the exact same actions.
你们没有因为相同行为解雇前任男性执行官
Didn't the misbehavior of the Mr. Other CEO Guy
难道不是因为之前那位执行官先生的错误行为
just sensitize you to not letting Camilla do the same thing
让你警惕,而不允许卡米拉做同样的事
and encourage you to say, never again?
并鼓舞你说,再也不能这样了吗
Objection.
反对
That is the definition of leading.
典型的诱导证人
Yes. I will sustain that.
是的,反对有效
So, why did you fire Camilla?
那你为什么解雇卡米拉
Well... because we said, never again?
因为我们说,再也不能这样了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生
We need to take her out.
我们得把她踢出局
And just like that,
就是那样
we turn $50,000 in cash into zeroes and ones.
我们把5万现金变成了一堆数据
Who knew Bitcoin would come in so handy?
谁知道比特币会这么有用呢
How are you entering it?
你要怎么进入
I type in my nine-digit routing number
我输入9位路由号
and they e-mail me the decryption key.
他们邮件给我密码
Okay.
好吧
How long do we wait? I don't know.
我们要等多久,不知道
It says simultaneously.
它说同时发送
Something's wrong. So what do we do?
有问题,那我们怎么办
Bottom of the page, there's a helpline number.
页面底部,有服务热线
There's a helpline for ransomware?
勒索还有服务热线
That's helpful of the criminals.
作为罪犯还真是乐于助人
Thank you for calling the Trojanlock help desk.
感谢致电特洛伊锁链求助台
At present, we are assisting other customers.
目前我们正在帮助另一位客户
Please have your routing number ready, and you will be assisted
请准备好路由好吗,我们会按电话顺序
in the order you called. Amazing.
进行协助,真神奇
Uh, Kalinda...
凯琳达...
see what you can do.
看看你能做什么
Okay.
I've re-tabbed the depo testimony for the rest of our cross-exams.
我给接下来的交叉询问重新加了标注
Wow, this must have been what it was like
这肯定就是还没用电脑
to practice law before computers. Yup.
处理法律事务时的样子,是的
So, Camilla-- she really fired five of her assistants?
卡米拉,她真的开除了5个助理
I can say this because I'm a woman,
因为我是女人,所以可以这么说
but she's probably a bitch on wheels.
但她真的可能是个贱人
But her behavior wouldn't even be a talking point
可是如果她是男人
if she were a man.
她的行为都不够作话题的
Do you really want to compare experiences of bias?
你真的想对比歧视经历吗
Tascioni-- what are we gonna do about her?
塔肖尼,关于她有什么信息
She's killing us.
她要逼死我们了
What?
怎么了
Alicia... why aren't you answering your e-mails?
艾丽西娅,你为什么不回邮件
Eli, I'm working. Can we do this another time?
伊莱,我在工作,能别的时间来吗
Thank you very much, Peter, for that warm introduction.
非常感谢你的介绍,彼得
I Hope you don't think I'll go easy
我希望你别以为我会对你的州政府
on your administration now.
手下留情
It was a joke, Eli. That's all.
那是玩笑,伊莱,仅此而已
I'd also like to thank ASA Polmar
我还想感谢助理检察官波尔马
for saying such nice words.
说的好话
Yes.
What? He's introducing you?
怎么了,他要介绍你
Finn is? Yes.
芬恩,对
No, he isn't. Yes, he said he would.
他不会,他说了他会
Well, of course he said he would.
他当然要说他会
It puts him on the world stage.
那能把他推上世界舞台
Eli, obviously this matters to you
伊莱,这事明显对你很重要
because you're here, but for the life of me,
因为你都来了,但对我来说
I can't figure out what your problem is.
实在不懂你是怎么了
You have the governor of the great state of Illinois introducing you.
你已经有伟大伊利诺伊的州长介绍了
Then you have an ASA from a tiny division
然后你要一个检察办公室的
of the state's attorney's office introducing you, too?
小助理检察官再来介绍你一遍
He's a hero, Eli. He was shot in the line of duty.
他是英雄,伊莱,他在工作中被枪击过
And he works under my opponent Castro.
他还在我对手卡斯特罗手下工作
Elfman thinks it looks good that he endorsed me.
艾尔夫曼认为他支持我会很好
Then tell Finn he can endorse you at an inner-city event
那告诉芬恩他可以在市内活动支持你
with 20 people at some stinky high school gym,
大概20人左右,在高中体育馆的活动
not in front of the national press.
不是在全国新闻界面前
What national press? This is an event,
什么全国新闻界,这是大事
Alicia... uh, uh, maybe you're not reading your own press.
艾丽西娅,也许你不读关于自己的报道
People like this story. They're paying attention.
人们喜欢这故事,他们在关注
You're the new power couple from Obama's home state.
你们是奥巴马家乡一对崭新的权力夫妻
It's broken through to the MSM.
很受主流媒体关注
Oh, don't say MSM, Please.
别提主流媒体了,拜托
Tell Finn he has been disinvited.
告诉芬恩他的活动取消了
I can't do that. Yes, you can. You're running for office.
我不能那么做,你能,是你要竞选
You can do whatever you like. Why are all the computers here counting down?
你想做什么就做什么,为什么电脑都在倒计时
I feel like I'm in a Bruckheimer movie.
我感觉像在布鲁克海默的电影里
Wait, if I don't disinvite Finn...
等等,如果我坚持邀请芬恩
Peter won't come? Peter has the governor's conference.
彼得就不来,彼得有州长会议
He has allotted time to endorse you.
他特意挤时间来支持你
He wants to endorse you,
他想支持你
he does not want to share the stage with an ASA.
他不想跟助理检察官分享舞台
So he won't come? Seriously?
所以他就不来了,真的
Tell Finn he can endorse you at a later event.
告诉芬恩他可以再找机会介绍你
You need Peter.
你需要彼得
You do not need Finn.
你不需要芬恩
Thanks for seeing me.
谢谢你来见我
No problem.
别客气
So, you're moving up in the world.
你似乎过得很顺利
What do you want, Kalinda?
你想干什么,凯琳达
Oh, just to say hello.
只是来打个招呼
No. What do you want?
不,你到底想干什么
My firm has been hit by ransomware.
我的公司被勒索软件攻击了
It's called Trojanlock.
名叫"特洛伊锁链"
We paid the ransom, but they didn't send the decryption key.
我们付了赎金,但是他们却没给解锁密码
Hmm. Tough break. The account number I wired it to--
真不幸,通过汇款账号
Can you trace it? With a warrant.
你能追踪吗,需要搜查令
I only have 45 hours. Oh, that's too bad.
我只有45小时,那真是太遗憾了
It'll take 48 hours to get a warrant.
申请搜查令需要48小时呢
Okay. Thanks.
好吧,谢谢
I don't like that I only see you when you need something.
你为什么总在需要帮忙的时候才来找我
Look, I don't like it either.
其实我也不喜欢这样
Then... stop it.
那就别这样
How have you been?
你最近好吗
I'll call you.
回头打给你
Am I being dismissed?
你这是要我走吗
You're being dismissed.
对,你走吧
Hello, my name is Bruce.
你好,我叫布鲁斯
Thank you for holding. May I help you?
让您久等了,请问有什么事吗
Uh, yes. I made a $50,000 payment
您好,我已经付了五万美金
and I'm still awaiting an e-mail with a decryption key.
可是还没有收到解锁密码的邮件
Let me check on your order status.
让我来检查一下您的订单状态
Yes, here we are.
找到了
As requested, that decryption key
按照要求,解锁密码
was e-mailed to lockhart@lockhartandgardner.com
已经发到了lockhart@lockhartandgardner.com
Oh, no, it...
I think when I filled out the form,
我填表的时候
it auto-filled with my old e-mail address.
可能自动默认填写了我的旧邮箱地址
I need the key sent to my new address.
我需要密码发到新地址
I'm so sorry,
很抱歉
I'm afraid we're only permitted to
根据规定,解锁密码
send the decryption key to one address.
只允许发往一个邮箱地址
It's the only way to safeguard its security.
只有这样才能保证安全
You're kidding. You're-You're ransoming my business
你开玩笑吧,你都做出勒索我们公司的事了
and this is where you draw the line?
这时候倒是有底线了
Will there be anything else, ma'am?
您还有其他事吗,女士
Uh, yes. I would like to speak to the supervisor.
有,我想跟你们领导谈谈
It went to Lockhart/Gardner.
发去洛&加公司了
Oh, dear God, this is like a nightmare.
我的天哪,简直是噩梦
We need to call them.
得给他们打电话
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
David Lee.
我是大卫·李
Hello, David. It's Diane.
大卫你好,是我,戴安
Ah, Diane. Forget something on the way out,
戴安,你是忘带什么东西了吗
like the silverware?
比如银奖杯
David, I, um...
大卫
I'm awaiting an important e-mail
我在等一封很重要的邮件
that was inadvertently sent to my L.G. e-mail address,
但是邮件却意外发到了我的LG邮箱里
and I need you to do me the courtesy of forwarding it.
能不能请你帮忙转发一下
Certainly, just as soon as monkeys fly out of my butt.
当然可以,等我屁股里飞出猴子来的时候吧
Well, that was fairly crass.
你这话可真够粗鲁的
I've been holding it back all these years.
这么多年来我忍得好辛苦
Nice talking to you, Diane.
跟你聊得很开心,戴安
Uh, D-David, wait.
大卫,等等
What do you want?
你想要什么
What do I want?
我想要什么
Two clients.
两位客户
No. Tell you what,
不行,这样吧
why don't you come over and prostrate yourself
你过来一趟,趴在地上求我
and maybe we'll work something out.
然后我们再商量
Can we at least get a bucket in here?
最起码送个桶进来啊
Dana Lee Boykin.
达娜·李·博夷金
I was a flight attendant on Azo Charter.
我曾是亚佐航班的一名空中乘务员
And this is a private jet line that serves Mr. Napier?
这架航班是不是内皮尔先生的专机
Yes. Did you ever overhear a conversation
是的,你是否曾听到过
between Mr. Napier and the plaintiff?
内皮尔先生和原告之间的对话
Objection, Your Honor; hearsay.
反对,法官阁下,传闻证据
This isn't being offered for the truth of the matter.
我并没有将这件事作为证据提出
This goes to impeachment.
而是作为弹劾证据
That is true. I will allow.
没错,反对无效
Yes, I did hear a phone call. And what did Mr. Napier
我听到他们讲电话了,那么电话结束时
say at the end of this phone call?
内皮尔先生说了什么
He said, I've got enough of this at home.
他说,这些事我在家里就受够了
The bitch is driving me crazy.
我真是受不了这个婊子了
And one week later, Camilla Vargas was fired.
而一周后,卡米拉·瓦格斯被开除了
No further questions, Your Honor.
我问完了,法官阁下
I got this. N... Let's call a recess.
我来吧,不然休息一下吧
It's okay.
没事
Ms. Boykin, do you still work for...
博夷金女士,您目前的工作地点还在...
Azo Charter?
亚佐航班吗
No, I don't.
不,不在了
So, you were...
所以你曾经...
I was...?
我曾经...
You...
你...
Do you have a question, Ms. Tascioni?
你有问题吗,塔肖尼女士
Do I? Yes, I do.
我有吗,我有
Do you want to ask it?
那你要问出来吗
I don't even like penguins.
我根本不喜欢企鹅
Excuse me?
什么
Penguins.
企鹅
They have nothing to do with this.
跟案子有什么关系
Your Honor, we request a recess.
法官阁下,我们请求休庭
Let's talk.
来聊聊吧
Settlement? As long as it's seven figures.
要和解吗,只要金额在七位数以上
I'll call you.
我稍后打给你
Mr. Elfman.
艾弗曼先生
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Eli talked to you? He did.
伊莱跟你聊了吗,对
You think I should ask Finn not to introduce me?
你觉得我应该让芬恩不要介绍我吗
I think if it means losing the governor's introduction, yes.
如果是为了州长的介绍,我同意
Finn went out on a limb for me.
芬恩为我冒了险
I agree. So ask him to endorse you later.
我也同意,所以让他以后再来一次
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这感觉
Well, I don't like asking you.
我也不想让你这样
But, unfortunately, this is the beginning
但是很不幸,我们不喜欢却必须做的事
of a long line of distasteful acts.
还有很多很多
Every single one of them a step towards maturity.
而每一件事,都会让我们更成熟
Maturity of what? Of being a good State's Attorney.
成熟到做什么,做一个好的州检察官
Do you always just wait here?
你是一直等在这里吗
I just saw your car pull up.
我看到你的车停下了
What's up? How many hours do you have left?
情况如何,你还剩多长时间
Forty-three.
43个小时
The IP address to the computer your money was sent to.
你汇款过去的电脑IP地址
A Mr. Kellner.
是一个姓凯尔纳的人
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
没事
The next time you come visit me...
希望你下次来找我
come visit me, okay?
是为了我,好吗
When?
什么时候
You want to talk or you want me to?
你来说还是我来说
You. Use me if it gets violent.
你,我是负责武力支持的
Mr. Kellner, open the door. It's a federal agent.
凯尔纳先生,请开门,我是联邦探员
What did I do? I didn't do anything.
我做了什么,我什么都没干
I got an e-mail.
我收到一封邮件
They said I can earn money at home.
他们说我可以在家赚钱
Who said this?
谁发的
It was Mr. Black at this cosmetics firm.
是一家化妆品公司的布莱克先生
They wire money into my account.
他们把钱汇进我的账户
I get ten percent. $1,500 a week.
我分一成,每周发1500美元
Then the rest of the money goes into another account.
其他的钱都转给另一个账户
You wire it into another account?
你还转给了另一个账户吗
I don't do anything. It's all automated.
我什么都没干,都是自动的
They're using you as a money mule.
他们拿你当钱骡子
A what? A middleman for a ransomware operation.
什么,就是勒索任务的中间人
You're laundering money, sir.
你在洗黑钱,先生
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I'm gonna have to take your computer.
我得带走你的电脑
All right, go ahead.
行,拿走吧
Take it. Take everything,
拿走,都拿走
I don't care.
我不在乎
Diane.
戴安
Sorry if I don't get up. Sciatica.
原谅我没法站起来,坐骨神经痛
I made a few changes to the decor.
我稍微改了一下布置
Your chair squeaked horribly, by the way.
对了,你的椅子吱吱叫得厉害
I'm surprised you didn't knock down a wall or two.
我很惊讶你没敲掉一两面墙
Oh, I still might. We're having quite a quarter.
还是有这可能,我们这季度干得特别好
About this e-mail...
关于这封邮件
You opened it?
你打开了
No, but it is the property of Lockhart/Gardner,
没有,但这属于洛&加
so it wouldn't be strange for me to open it and read it.
所以我打开看了也不奇怪
It's nothing, David.
这邮件无关紧要,大卫
It matters to me, not to Lockhart/Gardner.
对我来说重要,但对洛&加无关紧要
Really? Then I have a proposal.
是吗,那我有个提议
Of course you do.
当然
It's to your benefit, too. The lease.
这对你也好,是租约的事
What lease? This lease?
什么租约,这里的租约
Yes, to these offices-- the 27th, 28th floor.
对,这些办公室,27楼28楼
It's still under your name, yours and Will's, but...
还在你名下,你和威尔,但...
on his passing, it reverted to you.
他一去世,就转到你名下了
And as you can see, you no longer work here, so...
既然你现在也不在这工作了,那...
we ask that you pass the lease to Mr. Canning and myself.
我们要你把租约转到坎宁先生和我名下
Really?
是吗
I don't see what's so funny.
我没看出这有什么好笑的
It makes no sense for you to act as sub-lessor.
你当一个转租人有什么意义呢
Makes no sense for you to hold on to my e-mail,
你拿着我的邮件又有什么用
but here we are.
可我们还是坐在这里谈这事
Exactly.
没错
So let's trade-- give us the lease and here you go.
那我们做个买卖,租约换邮件
No.
不行
Diane...
戴安
I'll rip it up.
我会把它撕了
Do it. But you'll never get the lease.
撕啊,但你别想拿到租约了
I might even kick you out.
我或许还会把你赶出去
Don't call my bluff.
别逼我
Go ahead, David-- it's a copy of an e-mail.
继续,大卫,那是打印件罢了
The paper doesn't matter.
这张纸没什么用
Give me the e-mail,
把邮件发给我
and I will discuss a transfer of the lease.
我们再谈转租的事
That is my best offer.
我不会再让步了
B
B-
4 6 j q
4-6-j-q-
7 9
7-9.
David Lee really gave you back your e-mail?
大卫·李真把邮件发还给你了
I was surprised, too.
我也很惊讶
Here goes.
发送了
It's not working.
没用
Hit enter again.
再按一次回车键
You have a better idea?
你还有更好的办法吗
Nothing's happening. Something is-- look at the time code.
没效果,有,你看倒计时
You're kidding-- it's counting down twice as fast.
开玩笑,现在以两倍速度倒数了
Imagine that.
真没料到
There's no honor among thieves.
窃贼果然没有信誉可言
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
It's not working, Kalinda.
没用,凯琳达
Well, what happened?
怎么回事
We tried the decryption key,
我们试过解密密码
now the time code is counting down twice as fast.
现在倒计时的速度加倍了
I'm getting on with the helpline.
我要给求助热线打电话了
No. They'll ask for more money.
不,他们会要更多的钱
You have a lead?
你有线索了吗
Our money was sent through a money mule
我们的钱通过一个钱骡账户
to somewhere in Russia.
打到了俄国
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I have a friend who contacted
我有个朋友联系了
the Russian service provider.
俄罗斯服务提供商
A friend?
朋友
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
How did he do that, your friend?
他怎么做到的,你那个朋友
It's a federal agent.
做联邦调查员的
Trojanlock is working through a proxy,
特洛伊锁链通过代理运作
but we have the money mule's hard drive,
但我们已经拿到了钱骡的硬盘
so we're coordinating access times.
正在调取访问时间
Good. Great.
好的,很好
Where are you, Kalinda?
你在哪儿,凯琳达
Uh, home.
家里
You want me to come over?
你要我过去吗
Uh, maybe later.
晚点吧
I'm... working for a while.
我要...工作一会儿
Sure. Sounds good.
好,没问题
I told my mom I was gay.
我告诉了我妈妈我是同性恋
It was... hard.
那真是...很难开口
She doesn't like all that stuff.
她不喜欢这些东西
She thinks I'll end up on a float with a transvestite nun.
她觉得我会和异装修女一起花车游行什么的
And then, you know, a month later, she dies.
一个月后她去世了
She lived just long enough to be disappointed in me.
还是活到了我让她失望的那一天
Do you have the, um...
你有...
access times in Russia?
俄罗斯的访问时间吗
Are you listening to anything that I am saying at all?
你究竟有没有在听我刚才说的话
Yes.
有啊
Did you tell your parents that you're gay?
你告诉你父母你是同性恋吗
Lana... What?
拉娜...怎么
I can't do this.
我做不到
Do what?
什么事
Talk?
说话
No.
Talk about this.
谈论这件事
Sure.
好吧
$5 million,
五百万
and her options are backdated to the date of her hire.
还有期权,从她受雇起算
To the date of her firing,
到她被解雇为止
and we can't go higher - than $3 million.
我们不能高过三百万
Rayna, we've proven sexism.
蕾娜,我们证明了这是性别歧视
Understanding that after tomorrow,
请明白过了明天
our settlement demands are increased by...
我们的和解价格会增加...
$3 million. I can go to four,
三百万,我可以接受四百万
and I'll split the calendar difference on the options.
对于期权时间的确认我们会让步
Best I can do.
我最大方的提议了
No.
不行
We don't want to settle.
我们不和解
Look, if we take another hit at trial,
如果我们庭审再输掉
the settlement value's only gonna increase.
和解价格只会往上加
We won't take another hit.
我们不会输掉
I won't be distracted again.
我不会再分神了
We'll see you in court.
我们法庭上见
How long did you negotiate this?
你们商量这事多久了
No.
How long did you negotiate with J-Serve
你和J-Serve商量这事多久了
this... this...
这...这...
Here I am, a clown in your mind.
我来也,我是你脑中的小丑
Stop it.
停下
This joint venture,
这个合资项目
how long were you in negotiations?
你们磋商了多久
Good.
很好
Stay there.
保持住
Context. Your Honor,
背景,法官阁下
I am supplying context for the sexism.
我要补充一下这个性别歧视的背景
Ready.
准备好了
Mr. Shin...
信先生
how long did Wong-Tei Gaming
万泰游戏公司
negotiate its joint venture
与J服务公司合资的事
with J-Serve? Six months.
磋商了多久,六个月
But the deal did not close. Really? Why not?
但没达成协议,是吗,为什么
We ended our interest after discussions with Ms. Vargas
我们和瓦格斯女士在北京谈过之后
in Beijing. I see.
就没有兴趣了,我明白了
And why did you...
而你为什么...
Let me try that again.
让我再问一次
Why did you end your interest
为什么你们和卡米拉谈过之后
in a joint venture after meeting with Camilla?
就不再对合资有兴趣了呢
She was very loud-- interrupted our chairman often,
她当时非常吵,常打断我们主席的话
refused to pour tea, and she drank too much.
拒绝倒茶,而且喝很多酒
So during your negotiations with her,
所以在你和她谈判的过程中
she basically acted like a man?
她基本上表现得就像个男人
Objection, your Honor-- relevance.
反对,法官阁下,与本案无关
Context, Your Honor.
背景,法官阁下
J-Serve worked with sexist companies in China.
J服务公司与有性别歧视的中国公司合作
That doesn't mean they're sexist
他们要求瓦格斯女士一起工作
for requiring Ms. Vargas to work with them.
不意味着他们本身也性别歧视
Oh, come on! Your Honor,
够了,法官阁下
is the defense really saying,
难道被告的意思是
"Hey, we're sexist, but the Chinese made us do it"?
我们性别歧视,但是中国人逼我们的
No. We're saying our client made a decision
不,是说我当事人做这个决定是因为
based on the sexism of an outside business partner. That's all.
它商业伙伴的性别歧视,仅此而已
Hm. Novel. I will allow.
够新颖,我批准
Hey, next state's attorney.
下一任州检察官好
Hi. The office said you'd be here.
你好,你办公室人说你在这
Oh, so you're here to see me?
你专门来找我的吗
Well, this is the ASA bar,
这是个助理检察官的酒吧
and they, uh, they don't like defense attorneys here.
他们,他们不欢迎辩护律师
Shot of tequila, please.
请给我一杯龙舌兰
Good. You're not driving today.
看来你今天没开车
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
Well, last time you didn't want to have a drink.
上次你开车没喝酒
Oh. Right.
说的是
So...
所以说...
I have given it a lot of thought,
经过我反复的思考
and I can't ask you to endorse me.
我不能找你支持我
Alicia, I already decided.
艾丽西娅,我已经决定了
No. It hurts you with Castro.
不,这有损你和卡斯特罗的关系
And I'm fine with that.
我不担心这
No. Maybe I'll ask you later,
还是不行,我可以迟点再找你
but I am cancelling you for Monday.
但周一你就不用来了
What's going on, Alicia?
到底出什么事了,艾丽西娅
I just...
我只是...
I'm asking too much of you.
我这样太对不住你
No, you're not.
没,你没有
Do you not want me to endorse you?
你不想要我支持你吗
No, I do.
想,我想
But...?
但是...
What, you're worried about the photo of us?
你是担心我俩的照片
No, that's easily explained.
不是,那个很好解释
You were at my apartment doing witness prep.
你去我公寓是为了准备证词
Right. Then, uh...
那么...
your husband?
是因为你老公
No.
不是
Okay, well, then here's the thing.
好吧,那让我申明一下
I am endorsing you because I'm inherently selfish,
我支持你其实是有私心的
and I think that you'll make a great state's attorney.
我相信你会成为一名很优秀的州检察官
So don't think that I'm sacrificing anything.
所以别认为我在为你牺牲
I want to endorse you.
我真心想支持你
Okay.
好吧,那你就来
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I am now.
我现在确定了
Mr. Fong, could you please
方先生,你能解释一下
explain your management consultant practice?
你的管理咨询公司是怎么运行的吗
Yes. I advise American companies on the cultural intricacies
当然,我为美国公司提供关于如何应对
of doing business in Mainland China.
中国大陆商业文化的相关意见
And did you advise J-Serve after its failed negotiations
你有就与万泰游戏的失败谈判
with Wong-Tei Gaming?
给J服务公司提过什么意见吗
Yes, I advised them that China is a patriarchal society,
有,我说中国社会重男轻女
and having a brash, "Bitchy" female CEO was problematic.
有个傲慢又'贱'的女执行官很成问题
So in your opinion, the decision to terminate Ms. Vargas,
在你看来,解雇瓦格斯女士的决定
though facially sexist, could be justified
虽然表面上性别歧视,但应该被接受
as a business necessity.
因为这是为了商业需要
Your Honor, plaintiff asks for a directed verdict.
法官阁下,原告申请直接裁决
On what ground? Ms. Tascioni has expressly conceded
理由呢,塔肖尼女士已经公开承认
the issue at bar: sexism.
我们在这讨论的问题,性别歧视
Ms. Tascioni? Huh?
塔肖尼女士
Anything?
你怎么说
Have you conceded it? No.
你是公开承认了吗,不
Uh, she's explained it, Your Honor.
她刚刚解释过,法官阁下
This case is not about J-Serve's sexism,
在这里,不是J服务公司性别歧视
it's about China's sexism.
而是中国性别歧视
Mr. Perrotti's motion...
佩罗蒂先生的动议
I mean
我是说
Mrs. Florrick's motion--
福瑞克女士的动议
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
很抱歉,法官阁下
I am visualizing stillness over here.
我有点分神
What are you doing here, Mr. Perrotti?
你在这做什么,佩罗蒂先生
Josh.
叫乔希
God, watching you work.
天啊,看着你辩护
I'm tingling. No. Don't tingle. No tingling.
我很激动,不,别激动
You're here to rattle me, aren't you? No.
你是来分散我注意的对吧,不
I'm here on business. But...
我是为公事而来,但...
am I rattling you?
我分散了你的注意力
No. I'm just saying...
没有,我只是说...
What business?
什么公事
Have dinner with me tonight, and I'll tell you.
今晚跟我共进晚餐,我就告诉你
No. Stop it. Why not?
不,你停下,为什么不
I don't like that you're corrupt.
我不喜欢你腐败
I'm an AUSA.
我是个助理联邦检察官
I have the full faith of the United States government behind me.
美国政府完全信任我
And I think...
我认为...
you are so sexy with your red hair.
你配上红发很是性感
Not too much time to spare.
我没太多时间说话
How do you know Russian?
你怎么会说俄语
Uh, my mom she forced us to learn to play the piano or a language.
我妈,她逼我们在钢琴和外语中选一个
And you chose Russian?
你选了俄语
I thought it sounded cool.
我认为俄语听上去很酷
Okay, so I'm gonna be RATting this computer,
我要开始黑电脑了
so this may get angry. "RATting"?
他可能会生气,黑
Yeah. Remotely Administering his webcam. Ready?
远程控制他的笔记本镜头,准备好了吗
Hey, you!
喂,你
Yeah, you! Schmuck!
对,就你这个混球
schmuck!
混球
how are you...
你怎么样...
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm Kalinda, and you, Boris Ivankov,
我是凯琳达,而你鲍里斯·伊万科夫
are a cyber-terrorist.
是个网络恐怖分子
Nyet. No.
不是
I'm an entrepreneur.
我是个生意人
But you're not a very good entrepreneur,
你不是一个很好的生意人
because I just RATted your computer.
因为我刚黑了你的电脑
How very exciting for you.
你一定很激动吧
You held our files for ransom.
你绑票着我的文件
We paid you,
我们付钱给过你后
and you're still threatening to erase them.
你依旧扬言要删除文件
Now, return our money
现在,把钱还给我们
and unlock our computers immediately,
然后立刻恢复我们的电脑
or I'm gonna delete your hard drive.
不然,我就删除你的硬盘
I decline
我拒绝
Perhaps you didn't hear me.
你可能没听清楚
Destroy my network. I will just go on to another one.
你毁了我这个系统,我可以另造一个
Go to the politsiya.
你尽管去找警察
They will not care.
他们才不管
Uh... what are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, you speak English.
原来你会说英文
It's a Pussy Riot protest.
这是为暴动小猫乐团的抗议照片
I know what is this.
我知道这是什么
This is not mine.
这不是我的
What about this?
看看这个
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. This is wrong.
不不不,这是不对的
It's true. The politsiya doesn't care
当然,警察确实不关心我们这个在
about our little Chicago law firm, but they do
芝加哥的小律所,但他们会在意
care about anti-Putin propaganda.
反普京的宣传活动
Ooh! Yeah! We're live.
太好了,我们死里逃生了
We got it. We got it.
开机了,开机了
We're back on line.
我们重新上线了
So, this is a question of first impression.
这是关于第一印象的一个讨论
Is cultural relativism a bar to a claim
文化相对主义对性别歧视案件是阻碍
of sexual discrimination, or is it tantamount to an admission
还是对性别歧视的承认呢
that should end these...
由此给案子...
...proceedings?
...相应裁决
Miss Tascioni,
塔肖尼女士
is there a problem?
有什么事吗
What? No, Judge.
什么,没事,法官
I... I'm being stalked. Excuse me?
我...我被跟踪了,你说什么
That man in the gallery over there,
那个坐在旁听席的男人
Josh Perotti he's a stalker.
乔希·佩罗蒂,他是个跟踪者
Sir, if you don't have any business in my courtroom...
先生,如果你在我的法庭上没事...
Actually, Your Honor, I do.
实际上,法官阁下,我有事
I am AUSA Perotti, and
我是助理联邦检察官佩罗蒂
I have a federal warrant here to stop these proceedings.
我有一张联邦搜查令来截停这案子的审理
For what cause?
什么原因
Pending the disposition of federal criminal charges
J服务公司正面临联邦刑事指控
against J-Serve for theft of trade secrets.
罪名是盗取商业秘密
The company's assets have been frozen.
公司资产已经被冻结
Theft of trade secrets? You're charging the company with a felony.
盗取商业秘密,你按重罪起诉这个公司
J-Serve has stolen millions of dollars
J服务公司偷取了价值
of intellectual property, Judge.
上百万的专利,法官
The civil suit can't proceed until the criminal case
在刑事案件解决前,民事诉讼不能
has been resolved.
继续审理
Peter's introductory remarks will last approximately five minutes,
彼得的介绍发言大约会持续五分钟
and he won't stay on stage during Alicia's speech.
在艾丽西娅发言期间他不会站在台上
He won't? No.
他不会,不会
Where will he stay?
那他站在哪
Just over there, in the wings, waiting for her to finish.
就站在那边,在侧翼,等她说完
You're afraid of repeating the scandal photo.
你害怕丑闻照再现
We don't want Peter to be seen in a weaker spousal position.
我们不想彼得在夫妻中以弱方的形象示人
Mr. Governor, we won't garner the press coverage
州长先生,你不站在台上的话
we want without you staying on stage, Sir.
我们就无法拿下报纸头条
I don't think you have to worry.
我认为你无需担心
There'll be enough attention.
会有足够多的关注的
Is this about the Sun-Times polling?
是因为《芝加哥太阳时报》民测的关系吗
It's about us wanting the governor to appear strong.
是因为我们想要州长看上去更强势
No one is taking that poll seriously, Sir.
没人拿那民测太当回事,州长
Alicia's not in competition with you.
艾丽西娅不是在跟你竞争
Her favorables are only higher
她的支持率会更高
because she hasn't started running.
仅仅是因为她还没开始竞选
Sorry. Court ran long.
抱歉,庭审拖了很久
Oh, no, perfect timing.
不,来得正好
Listen, we were coordinating for the endorsement.
听着,我们正在协调背书的事
You don't mind if I introduce you and then watch the rest
你不会介意我在介绍你后
of your speech from the wings, do you?
站在侧翼看你发言,对吧
No. If you don't mind if Finn introduces me, too.
不介意,如果你也不介意芬恩介绍我的话
I-I'm just gonna... We should, uh... Yeah.
我正准备去,我们得去,是
How much is the governor really gonna help, Eli?
州长会给予多少帮助,伊莱
I don't know. Let's see.
我不知道,我们再看吧
Why are you insisting on this?
你干嘛坚持要这样
I'm not insisting on anything.
我没有坚持什么
I asked Finn to introduce me
我们大家都觉得让芬恩来介绍我
when we all thought it was a good idea.
是个好主意时,我问了他
He said "Yes," despite his standing
他答应了,尽管他现在
in the state's attorney's office.
身处州检察官办公室
What standing in the state's attorney's office?
什么州检察官办公室
So, I am not now going to tell him,
所以,我不会现在才去告诉他
"Sorry, but it's inconvenient for me."
抱歉,会让我有些不方便
Even if he's the only one introducing you?
即便只有他介绍你也没关系吗
Seriously, Peter?
说真的吗,彼得
I stand beside you at every damn event.
每一个活动我都站在你旁边
You go off banging prostitutes two at a time, and...
你去外面跟妓女玩3P而
All right, you don't want to go there.
好了,够了
...and I stood beside you like a grinning fool!
我站在你旁边像个笑嘻嘻的傻子
Would you let it go?
你就不能别再说这事了吗
For God's sakes, let it go!
看在老天的份上,别再说这事了
For your own good, even if you don't believe it.
为了你自己好,即便你不相信
For the very fact that I'm the governor,
最基本的事实是我是州长
and you're asking me for a favor-- let it go!
而你要叫我帮忙,别再讲这事了
Is that what I'm doing here? I'm asking you for a-a favor?
我到这来是要做这个的吗,叫你帮忙
Yes, you are.
是的
You want something. That's a favor.
是你想要,那就是帮忙
No.
不是
And you know why it's not?
你知道为什么不是吗
Because if you don't show up to endorse me,
因为如果你不出现来支持我
if you go off to some governor's conference instead,
而去参加某个州长会议的话
your favorables will plummet through the floor.
你的支持率会直线降到谷底
On the day that you want to be talking about pensions,
当你想谈退休金问题的时候
every question will be about the state of your marriage.
所有的问题都会是关于你的婚姻状况的
Yes, I may need you, Peter,
是的,我可能会需要你,彼得
but you sure as hell need me, too.
但你肯定也需要我
I need you, but I don't need Finn Polmar.
我需要你,但我不需要芬恩·波尔马
Well, suck it up, Peter,
忍着吧,彼得
'cause he's part of the deal!
因为他是交易的一部分
Really?
真的吗
Who's the one sucking it up?
是谁在忍着呢
Endorse me or not, Peter.
支不支持我随便你,彼得
I don't really care, but I'm out of here.
我不在乎,我要走了
Do what you want.
随便你怎么做
We need you to team up to beat this federal case.
我们需要你一起来打这宗联邦案
Oh, God.
天哪
You're serious? Yes.
你是认真的吗,是的
The alleged theft of trade secrets happened
他们所说的盗取商业秘密是在
under your watch, Ma'am.
你管理时发生的,女士
Your cooperation with J-Serve defense is crucial.
你和J服务公司合作是至关重要的
To you. If our client
对你来说,如果我们的客户
goes bankrupt on this case,
因这个案子破产的话
you collect pennies on the dollar.
你只能拿到一点点钱
But if you help us beat the Feds,
但如果你帮助我们打败联邦政府的话
we can pick up where we left off.
我们可以继续我们暂停的东西
That's a lot of ifs.
好多的假设
Yes, but what choice do you have?
是的,但你又有什么可选的呢
Oh, no. That's it. That's it!
不,够了,够了
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
No. Alicia, we can't stay here.
不好,艾丽西娅,我们不能待在这了
It's not working.
行不通的
Diane, we signed the lease.
戴安,我们签了租约了
Um, breach of contract, lessor fraud.
违约,出租人欺诈
We'll find something,
我们可以找出一些借口
but, I mean, look around.
但我想说,看看周围
It's a... it's a roach-infested wreck, Alicia!
简直是座蟑螂肆虐的废墟,艾丽西娅
The infrastructure's rotten, we're in a lousy neighborhood.
基础设施是烂的,周边环境很糟糕
Isn't that part of the romance of a startup?
那难道不是创业该有的浪漫吗
No. Cockroaches are not romantic.
不,蟑螂一点都不浪漫
Where would we go, even if we could get the lease annulled?
那我们要去哪,即便我们能取消租约
What if I controlled a prime space
如果我控制着一个最佳地点
I could get my hands on at a submarket rate?
我可以拿到低于市场价的租金
Okay.
好吧
Lockhart/Gardner?
洛&加律所
It's a lease assignment agreement.
这是份租赁转让协议
I'm supposed to deed over my interest to David Lee.
我本该把我的权益转让给大卫·李的
But...
但是
I'm not going to.
我不打算转了
Someone's turned on.
某人欲望很强啊
You're bad.
你太坏了
How am I bad?
我怎么坏了
J-Serve.
J服务公司
What is that?
是什么
You spend the night, and then, the next day,
你待了一晚,然后第二天
the Feds sweep in
联邦政府就拿着
with an indictment for J-Serve.
对J服务公司的起诉书闯进来了
Are you suggesting I got it from you?
你是说我是从你那得到的消息
No. From the files on my desk.
不是,从我桌上的文件得到的
Just because you would do it, Kalinda,
你会做这种事,凯琳达
doesn't mean that I would.
不意味着我就会做
No... but you did.
是的,但你做了
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you.
再见
Look, it's okay. I'm... I'm fine.
没关系,我没事
Allow me to be brutally honest with you.
请允许我无比诚实的告诉你们
I was not looking for another candidate to endorse,
我以前没打算过要支持另外一个竞选者
and I was not looking to get into politics.
我也没打算参与政治
But then, well, I met Alicia Florrick.
但后来,我遇到了艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Do I say something about Peter?
我要说彼得的事吗
About him not showing? No.
说他为什么没来,不用
I'll talk to them after.
我晚点来跟他们说
Spin it.
编个故事
You all right?
你还好吧
I'm nervous. Why are there so few people?
我很紧张,为什么只有这么一点人
That's a lot. That's two national crews,
很多了,有两家全国媒体的
three local, and 20 of my people.
三家本地的,还有二十家我的人
They'll clap loud.
他们会很用力的鼓掌
It'll feel bigger once it's broadcast.
播出时会感觉更大声
All the viewers see is the front row.
观众看到的只有第一排
Keep your eyes towards the rear of the room.
把你的视线放在房间的最后
It'll make it seem like there's thousands.
会看起来像有几千人
Oh, God. My stomach. I feel sick.
天哪,我的肚子,我觉得想吐了
Just like being in court. Opening arguments.
就像在法庭一样,开庭陈述
Okay? Here we go. He's wrapping it up.
好吗,准备了,他要结束了
Ladies and gentlemen, the next state's attorney
女士们先生们,欢迎库克县下一任
for Cook County, Alicia Florrick.
州检察官,艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Sorry I'm late. How you doing?
抱歉我来晚了,你怎么样
Good. This is a surprise.
很好,真是意外
I'm just being a supportive spouse.
我只是做一个支持的配偶而已
Thank you. My pleasure.
谢谢你,不客气
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
Forgive me for, uh, stealing the limelight,
原谅我把聚光灯从艾丽西娅那
for a second, from Alicia.
抢走一会
I just needed to
我只是想
add to Mr. Polmar's very fine remarks.
就波尔马先生很棒的评论再补充一下
Let me, uh, just say that
让我这么说吧
I have not met a more fair
我没见过比我的妻子
and honest person than my wife, Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克更公正诚实的人
There are those who know justice in their bones.
有一些人他们从骨子里就知道公正
They don't need to be taught right and wrong.
他们不需要被教导对与错
They live it every day.
他们每天都活在其中
Thank you.
谢谢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
permanently ['pə:mənəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 永久地

 
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
expressly [iks'presli]

想一想再看

adv. 明白地,清楚地,特别地 adv. 特意地,专程

 
necessity [ni'sesiti]

想一想再看

n. 需要,必需品,必然

 
objection [əb'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反对,异议

联想记忆
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
opponent [ə'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 对手,敌手,反对者
adj. 敌对的,反

联想记忆
verdict ['və:dikt]

想一想再看

n. 裁定,定论

联想记忆
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。