Seriously? I'm the only one who thinks there's something weird about this guy?
说真 我是这个家唯一认为这个宝宝怪怪的人吗
Oopsie! I got it Uhoh Fivesecond rule
啊噢 我来搞定 啊哦 五秒定论
Tim?
蒂姆
Look at him! He wears a suit!
看看他 他穿着一身西服
I know Isn't it cute? He's like a little man
我知道 是不是很可爱啊 他就像个小大人
He carries a briefcase
他随身带着一个公文包
Does no else think that's
你们就没有觉得那很什么嘛
Oh I don't know a little freaky?
喔 我不好说 有些诡异
Well you carried lamlam around until you were like
额 你那时候还无时无刻抱着你的羊羊直到你
This is not about lamlam
这和羊羊无关
All babies are different Tim
每个宝宝都是不同的
And each one is special
而且每个都是特别的
He's taking over the whole house!
他把整个家都给霸占了
Are you taking over the house?
是这样吗
Yes you are Yes you are
是的 是的 是的
Trust me one day you're gonna get to know this little guy
相信我 有一天你会真正了解这个小家伙的
And you are gonna love him with all of your heart
然后你就会全心全意地爱护他呵护他
Just like we do
就像我们一样
All of your heart?
全心全意
Never Ooh!
绝不 噢
Hello!
哈喽
It's time for my three stories five hugs and special song!
又到我的三个故事 五个抱抱 一个特别摇篮曲时间啦
How about one story
那只讲一个故事
Three hugs and my special song?
三个抱抱和我的特别摇篮曲