Why? A life sentence for a rose?
为什么?不过是朵玫瑰而已啊?
I received eternal damnation for one
我受到了一个永恒的诅咒
I merely locking him away
我只是把他关起来而已
Do you still wish to take you father's place?
你还愿意替你爸爸受罚吗?
Come in to the light
到亮的地方来
Choose
自己选
Belle I won't let you do this
贝儿 你别管我了
I lost your mother
我失去了你妈妈
I won't lose you too!
我绝不能再失去你!
Now go!
快走!
Go!
快!
All right,Papa. I'll leave
那好 爸爸 我走
I need a minute alone with him
让我跟爸爸道别
You are so cruel, did you won't allow a daughter to say her father goodbye?
你就这么铁石心肠 都不让我跟爸爸道个别吗?
Forever can spare a minute
你可是要关他一辈子啊
When this door closes, it will not open again
当那扇门再次关上 就再也不会打开了