It was my first time behind bars
这是我第一次被关禁闭
The big house
大房子
The lockup
门锁
Grounded for life
终身监禁
The minutes turned into hours the hours into days
分钟变成小时 小时变成一天
Every man has his breaking point
每个人都有自己的极限
This was mine
这是我的极限
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
画眉鸟在寂静的夜晚歌唱
take these broken wings. Hey, that's my song
带着残破的翅膀 嘿 这是我的歌
And learn to fly
学着去飞翔
all your life
你这一生
you were only waiting for this moment to arise
只是在等待一个飞翔的时刻
it's okay little halfling
没事的 小不点
Perhaps I can be of some assistance
也许我可以帮你
Blackbird singing in the dead of night!
画眉鸟在夜晚歌唱
Pray take these broken wings and learn to fly!
祈祷 带着残破的翅膀学习飞翔
Fly you fools!
飞翔 你这个笨蛋
Thanks wizzie
谢谢 巫师先生
But it's not the same
但是这不一样
If only I could reach my magical shank
只要可以拿到我的法杖
I could break us out of this big house
我就可以把我们救出去
Psst! Templeton!
嘿 坦普尔顿
Templeton, we have to talk
坦普尔顿 我们要谈谈
Go away
走开