Go somewhere else.
去别的地方停车。
It's me -- Gloria.
是我,歌洛莉亚。
What are you doing? I told you to go shopping without me.
你干什么呢?我跟你说了自己去逛街。
I couldn't enjoy it knowing you're standing there like a little orange cone.
我知道你站在这里像是橙色交通锥一样就没法享受逛街了。
It's my job. It's fine.
这是我的工作,没事的。
No, it's not fine. He's a terrible man. But I did a little something to make you feel better.
不,这是不对的,他是个糟糕的人。但我做了点事,让你感觉好些。
Oh, my god, what have you done?
天啊,你做了什么?
He messes with something I love -- I mess with something he loves.
他敢整我爱的人...我就去破坏他喜欢的东西。
The second it goes missing, he's going to check security cameras, and I'm going to get fired.
这东西一丢他就会去查监控,然后我就会被炒鱿鱼。
So what?
那又怎样?
He's the worst person I have ever met, and there was a man in my village named Flavio the Baby Puncher.
他是我见过最差劲的人,我当年住的村子里可有个人叫"揍孩暴徒弗拉维奥"。
Hey, cone. Move.
喂,占车位的,动一动。
Okay. Um, just -- just leaving.
好吧,我就走。
Hello?
喂?
Faster.
快一点。
I'd already been caught trying to bribe the principal, but believe it or not, I was still trying to think of a way to get Luke that award.
我试图贿赂校长已经被发现了,可不管你信不信,我还在想办法帮卢克拿到那个奖。
Then I saw Scott Wheeler.
然后我看到了斯科特·威勒。
Yeah, he was a narc and a goody two-shoes, but he was also just a child.
没错,他是个小缉毒警,也是个老好人,但他毕竟还是个孩子。
And I knew the right thing to do. Sometimes all it takes is a little nudge.
然后我就知道该做什么了。有时候你只需要轻轻"推"一下。
What?
怎么了?
He is so adorable. - I know, isn't he? Remember when Lily was like this?
他太可爱了。-就是啊?还记得莉莉像他这么大的时候吗?
What do you say when I'm not here?
背着我说什么呢?
Joe, let's show Mitchell how you can catch and throw the ball.
乔,给米奇尔看看你怎么接球扔球的。
Let's see.
来看看。