手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第15集:情人节来临

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
This is my granddaughter, Charlie Rhodes.
这是我外孙女,查莉?罗兹
No one can touch me anymore.
现在已经没人能伤到我了
I'm a Rhodes now.
我现在是罗兹家的人
Charlotte Rhodes?
夏洛特?罗兹
My husband and I were looking for my niece
我和我丈夫以前去找我们外甥女的时候
with the same name, remember?
发现你和她同名,记得吗
Did you ever find her?
找到她了吗
She was with her mother.
她和妈妈在一起
If they ever found out the truth
如果他们有天发现了关于
about the real Charlotte Rhodes,
真正夏洛特?罗兹的真相
they would never forgive me.
他们永远不会原谅我
I'm leaving tonight.
我今晚就走
This time, I'm not coming back.
这一次,我不会再回来了
You must be pretty desperate to flirt with me
跟我调情还得当搬运工
by doing manual labor.
是不是挺让人抓狂的
This isn't flirting.
这可不是什么调情
I've always wanted to load a catering van.
我一直都想体验给餐车装载货物
I love you, Dan Humphrey.
我爱你,丹?汉弗瑞
Always have. Always will.
从前是,将来也是
You saw the chance to be her only savior,
你抓住机会成为她唯一的救世主
her knight in shining armor.
成为她穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士
Are you really mad about Blair,
你到底是因为布莱尔的事生气
or is this about us.
还是因为我们的事
Because I haven't given you an answer yet?
因为我还没有给你回复
You just did.
你已经给了
Of course I love you, Chuck.
我当然爱你,恰克
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱你
I know who sent the video
我知道是谁发给"八卦天后"
of Blair and Chuck to "Gossip girl" in the first place.
那段布莱尔和恰克的录像
It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.
我不入地狱谁入地狱
There is nothing between us but a contract.
我们之间除了一张婚约再无其他
Our marriage is all for show.
我们的婚姻只是逢场作戏而已
You and your family will quite literally pay the consequence,
你和你的家人就得为后果买单
Or did you forget about the dowry?
难道你忘了嫁妆吗
Your family cannot control mine.
你的家庭控制不了我家
Yes, they can.
不,他们可以
I don't believe in saving myself
我不要为了救我
and ruining our family at the same time.
而破坏我们的家庭
Another picture-perfect Valentine's Day on the upper east side,
上东区又一个完美的情人节到了
and how am I going to celebrate?
我将会如何庆祝呢
By exposing a giant secret today
揭开一个多少会让几颗心受到伤害的
that's sure to break more than a few hearts.
惊天大秘密
You can just drop those right there. Thank you.
都放在那里就行了,谢谢
Miss Blair! You're back!
布莱尔小姐,你回来啦
Oh! I-I was worried you'd be locked away in big, stone tower somewhere
我还担心你会被关在巨型石塔里
and only way to speak
与外界联系的唯一方式
is through smoke signals or coded messages on Twitter.
是烟雾信号和推特上的加密信息
Thankfully, Dorota, we don't need to learn Navajo just yet.
谢天谢地多洛塔,我们还不用学纳瓦霍语,纳瓦霍是美国最大的印第安部落
The truth is, after our horrid faux honeymoon,
事实上,在我们糟透的假蜜月之后
I think Louis was glad to get back to Monaco
我想路易很高兴能独自回摩洛哥
and be rid of me for a little while.
过一阵没我打扰的日子
So this mean you no longer trapped in his evil grasp.
这是不是意味着你脱离他的魔爪了
Not exactly.
也不尽然
Dorota, this is Estee,
多洛塔,这是艾斯
A.K.A. my new social secretary.
我的新社交秘书
A.K.A. my royal minder.
兼我的皇家看护
But I've just been calling her "creeper" for short.
不过为了省事,我一直叫她"跟屁虫"
Estee will be accompanying me now
艾斯将会陪同我
on all official public outings.
出席所有官方的公开活动
Did I mention she also reads my mail
她还能查看我的邮件
and performs nightly bed checks?
并且每晚准时查房
Blair's first public appearance will be this evening,
布莱尔的首次公开露面就在今晚
just as soon as she picks one of these charity galas
一旦她选定了要参加的慈善晚会
to make her official debut as princess.
她将以王妃的身份首次登台
How great is that?
多么令人振奋啊
Oh, wow, that's beautiful.
这件真美
Good morning. Wh-what's all this?
早上好,这些是搞什么
It's called Valentine's day, Dan.
这就叫做情人节,丹
I'm picking out some Cartier jewelry
我正在挑选卡地亚的珠宝
to give to Lily tonight.
打算今晚送给莉莉
So where is she? Aren't you afraid she's gonna see it?
她在哪里,你不怕她发现吗
Mm, she's in D.C. at a fund-raiser luncheon.
她在华盛顿特区,出席一个筹款午宴
Won't be back till this afternoon.
今天下午才会回来
And tonight, Chuck has hooked us up
今晚,恰克在帝国大厦
with a huge suite at the empire.
给我们准备了一间巨大的套房
Pretty romantic, right?
相当浪漫,是不
Yeah, that sounds nice.
听上去很不错
Can I interest you in anything?
您需要挑选一件吗
Something for your, uh, special lady?
送给你的心上人
Me? No, no, no. I have no special lady this year.
我吗,不不,我今年单身
Honestly, I was just coming by to pick up
说真的,我只是过来取
those blu-rays I let Lily borrow. Uh...
莉莉向我借的蓝光光碟
Thought maybe I could give them to Blair.
我想把它们拿给布莱尔
You know, she's back from her honeymoon alone, so...
她刚从蜜月独身回来,所以
So you figure that if you, uh, drop them off,
所以你想如果你给她带去这些
maybe she'll ask you to watch one with her.
也许她会邀请你和她一起观看
Well, cinema's always been intended as a communal art.
电影原本就是公众活动的
It's better to watch with another person.
有人陪同观看总是好的
She's a married woman now, Dan. It might be time to move on.
她已为人妇,丹,是时候放下了
I appreciate the advice, dad,
谢谢你的建议,爸爸
but I'm just trying to be a good friend.
但我只是想做个好朋友
Really, it doesn't mean anything.
真的,没有别的想法
Okay.
好吧
I can't stand seeing all these happy people,
我无法忍受看着这些幸福的人们
smiling, holding hands, kissing.
微笑,牵手,亲吻
Don't remind me.
别勾起我的伤心事
Guess it's only natural when you and I feel
估计也就我和你会有这种
this anti-Valentine's Day.
反情人节的情绪
It hasn't exactly been a banner year
这一年我们的情路
for either of us in the romance department.
都不太顺利
At least the person you love told you they felt the same.
至少你爱的那个人告诉你她爱你
Mine didn't even respond.
而我的连点儿反应都没给
Well, the good news is, this outsized outpouring
好消息是,这场大规模的秀恩爱活动
display of public affection will be over tomorrow.
明天就结束了
Then New Yorkers can go back
纽约人将会恢复他们往常
to being their usual cold, callous selves.
冷酷无情的样子
Hang in there.
挺住
Yeah, you, too.
你也是
Oh, I love them!
我太喜欢了
Sorry. Have a good day.
对不起,祝你今天开心
I doubt that.
恐怕不能
Oh, hey, I guess the honeymoon's over.
看来你的蜜月旅行结束了
Just the person I wanted to see.
我最想见的人来了
I can't talk now. I'm busy.
我现在没空聊天,我很忙
Wait, wait, wait, stop.
等等,等等,停
I will not allow us to go on living like this together.
我不能允许我们一直这样下去
The way I see it, I am mad at you for sending out that video
照我看来,我很生气你把我和恰克的视频
of me and Chuck to "Gossip girl,"
发给了《八卦天后》
and you are mad at me for running off with Dan.
而你很生气我和丹一起逃跑了
So... they cancel each other out.
所以,它们互相抵消了
Actually, yours was way worse.
而且实际上你的行为更糟糕
I-I only needed a ride,
我,我只是需要他搭我一程
but the point is--
但重点是
Blair, I didn't release the video to "Gossip girl."
布莱尔,我没有把视频发给《八卦天后》
You took the fall for us?
你是替我们顶罪吗
It seemed like the right thing to do at the time.
这是我那时候应该做的
Well, since you're clearly looking out
既然你把我的利益
for my best interests, I forgive you.
放在首位,我只好原谅你了
Now can you forgive me for
现在你能原谅我在婚礼上
using your wedding date as a getaway driver?
把你的男伴拉去做落跑车夫吗
Well, I was never really mad at you.
你知道我是不会跟你较真的
Okay, well, tell me what incredible romantic plans
跟我说说你今天有什么
you have for today.
奇妙的浪漫计划吧
Oh, you know, just interviewing.
只是做个访问啦
A 70-year-old avowed celibate woman
为我的专栏《讨厌情人节的N个理由》
for my "All the reasons I hate valentine's day" column,
采访一名坚持独身主义的70岁老女人
and trying to figure out ways not to become her.
我得让自己别变成她那样子
That sounds like an absolutely awful valentine's day.
听上去这是个糟糕透顶的情人节呀
They've all been pretty awful for the past few years.
这几年的情人节都过得很糟糕
The last good one I had was
唯一一次美好的
in high school with--
还是在高中,和...
Oh! You were about to say "With him."
你要说的就是和他吧
I have to go.
我该走了
I heard you were back,
我听说你回来了
and I suspected you might not have any big plans tonight,
我想你今晚可能没什么安排
so I thought I would, uh, drop off some movies.
所以就给你送了几部电影来看看
I could come back and watch them with you.
我等下可以过来和你一起看
I mean, under the radar, of course.
当然不会让别人发现哈
That is sweet, but I actually already have plans
你真好,但事实上我有安排了
to go back on the radar,
而且我要高调出行
which you should, too.
我觉得你也应该这样
You should go out with someone. Have fun.
你应该去约个会,好好玩玩
If only it were that easy.
有那么容易就好了
I don't think I've had a real date on valentine's day
那年之后,我就再没好好过过情人节
since, uh, since high school with... well, Serena.
就是高中那会儿,和瑟琳娜
I've gotta go meet Alessandra at Fig & Olive
我要去Fig&Olive餐厅见亚历山德拉
to discuss my next opus, so have a nice night.
讨论我的下一步作品,祝你今晚愉快
You, too, Dan.
你也是,丹
Dorota!
多洛塔
I am suddenly feeling inspired,
我瞬间有主意了
which is why I want to upgrade my royal status
因此我要把我的王室头衔
from princess to queen...of hearts.
从王妃升级为桃心皇后
And what that mean exactly?
这到底是什么意思
It means that I will do everything in my power
意思就是我会尽我的全力
to get Dan and Serena back together.
让丹和瑟琳娜重归于好
Hello?
你好
Lola, hey, it's Nate.
洛拉,你好,我是内特
Who?
Archibald.
阿齐布尔德
From the wedding.
婚礼上见过的
Oh, that Nate.
哦,是你呀
The one I don't remember giving my number to.
我不记得给过你号码
Yeah, well, I might have put a little pressure on your boss.
嗯,我在你们老板身上下了一番功夫
Blackmailing bosses may have been the reason
我当初不愿意把号码给你
I didn't give you my number in the first place.
就是怕你要挟我的老板
Hey, I only offered him some free advertising
我只不过是在《观察家》上给了他
in "The spectator," All right?
几个免费的广告位
Technically, that's more of a bribe.
严格来说,这更算是贿赂
All right, either way,
好啦,不管怎样
what are you doing tonight?
你今晚打算做什么
And whatever excuse you're about to give,
不管你要找什么借口
I'm gonna poke holes in it, okay?
我都会拆穿它的,知道吗
Do you have any idea
你难道不知道第一次
how cheesy it is to ask a girl out
约一个姑娘就选在情人节晚上
for a first date on valentine's day?
是件很没谱的事情吗
Well, I prefer bold and charming to cheesy,
我更乐意把没谱解释为勇敢和迷人
but that's just--
但也不过是...
Also, did you forget that I'm a cater waiter?
还有,难道你忘了我是个服务生吗
Because valentine's is one of our busiest nights of the year,
情人节的夜晚可是一年之中最忙碌的时候
so thanks for asking.
所以谢谢你的邀请
Lola?
洛拉
Okay, Tina, my other informants have come up with nothing
蒂娜,我这还有一个线人提供了一条消息
but a new princess under 24-hour surveillance,
一位被24小时监视的王妃
a lonely boy with no plans,
一个没有约会的孤独男孩
and a dog lover who hates the entire holiday.
还有一个痛恨节日的狗狗爱好者
Please tell me you have something better.
拜托请你告诉我你有更好的消息
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
Nate can't even get a cater waiter to go out with him.
内特没有约到那个服务生
What the hell am I paying you people for?
我花钱雇你们这些人是干嘛用的
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Under my stewardship, "Gossip girl"
在我的管理之下,《八卦天后》
is but a shell of her former self,
如今形同虚设
like AOL or Courtney Love.
像美国在线或是寇特尼?洛芙
The only way to remedy this is with a scandal
唯一的补救措施就是用一个丑闻
to end all scandals.
去终止所有的丑闻
You have a scandal.
你有啊
Dan Humphrey is the one who sent you that video
丹?汉弗瑞就是寄给你布莱尔婚礼上那段
of Chuck and Blair at Blair's wedding.
恰克和布莱尔视频的人
And with that to hold over his head,
捏住他这个小辫子
you could get Dan to do almost everything.
你可以操控丹去做任何事
Philip, it's cute when you pay attention.
菲利普,你专注的样子很可爱
But if I'm going to load up Dan like a hirsute hand grenade,
但如果我要把丹打造成手榴弹
I need everyone to be there when he detonates.
必须得让所有人都受到牵连
Ugh! It was so much easier to stir stuff up
高中的时候想惹是生非
when we were all in high school
可比现在容易多了
and at the same place all the time.
因为大家都是在一个地方
No.
It's too bad you can't all jump into a time machine
你总不能跳进时间机器里
and go back to high school then, huh?
然后回到高中时代吧
Ohh. Sweetie.
哦,甜心
I knew I married you for a reason...
我就知道我嫁给你是有原因的
Besides your money.
除了你的身家
Why didn't you tell me about the party?
你为什么不告诉我开派对的事
Which party?
什么派对
The "Come as You Were" party you're throwing here tonight.
你今晚要在这里举办的"回到过去"派对
It's all over "Gossip girl."
《八卦天后》上已经传开了
Dress as your high school self. That's awesome.
打扮成你高中时候的样子,这太棒了
I wish you would have given me a little more notice, though.
不过我还是希望你能给我一点提示
I have to deck the place out.
我得把这里装饰一下
I have to get the gift bags ready.
还要准备礼物包
I have to--
还有...
Tina, I'm not throwing a party. All right?
蒂娜,我没有打算办派对,好吗
This is someone's idea of a joke.
这是某些人的恶作剧
It is?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
Too bad, 'cause that would have been great publicity
太遗憾了,本来可以为《观察家》
for "The spectator."
带来更大的公众效应呢
Although it probably would have been impossible
再说这时候要找个宴会筹备人
to find a caterer this last minute.
也是不大可能了
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You know what? Why not?
等等,等等,不如就办派对吧
It is a good idea.
这是个好主意
All right, well, see what you can pull together,
这样,你去准备其他的事情
and, uh, I'll handle the caterer.
我来找宴会筹办人
Guess what, boys and girls?
猜发生了什么,帅哥和美女们
Looks like school's back in session.
看上去学校又开学了
The question is, have you learned your lessons?
问题是,你已经学到教训了吗
Let's hope not,
还是期望没有吧
'cause I'm in the mood to see someone fail.
因为我很想看到某人失败的样子
Charlie?
查莉
Rufus, hi.
嗨,鲁弗斯
Are you okay? What are you doing here?
你还好吗,你来这里做什么
We were so worried about you.
我们都很担心你
Oh, no, I'm fine. I'm totally fine.
不,我很好,我真的很好
I... I probably should have called weeks ago,
我几周之前就应该给你们打电话的
But, uh, is Lily here?
莉莉在吗
She's, uh, on her way back from D.C..
她还在从华盛顿回来的路上
But I'm sure she'd love to see you.
我相信她看到你会很高兴的
Yeah, I'd love to see her, too.
我也很想见到她
I'm only in town for a few hours
但我只能呆一会
on my way to Europe.
因为我马上要去欧洲了
I just wanted to explain
我来只是想亲口给她道歉
to her in person why I left so abruptly.
我不该那么突然地离开
Yeah. So... why did you leave so--
那么是什么原因呢
Oh, no, it's personal. No offense.
这是我的私事,无意冒犯
It's just, I'd rather tell her on my own.
我只是希望能亲口告诉她
Well, you're welcome to stay and wait till she gets back.
那你就随便坐坐,等她回来吧
Thanks. And you know, I've been keeping up
多谢,在我离开的这段时间里
on what's been happening here since I left
我一直通过《八卦天后》和瑟琳娜的博客
through Serena's blog and "Gossip Girl."
来了解你们的近况
I can't believe Blair went through
布莱尔居然接受了
with her marriage to Louis.
和路易的婚姻
I really thought she was gonna end up with Chuck.
我满心以为她会和恰克共度余生
Yeah, between us,
是啊,跟你说
I think she may have wanted to.
我也觉得她原本是这么想的
Let's just say while love is a very complicated thing,
只能说爱很复杂
so are prenups.
婚前协议更让人纠结
Speaking of love and prenups, uh, I have to go out
说到这,我倒想起得出去一趟
and pick up a few more things for Lily for tonight.
给莉莉买点东西,为今晚做准备
Uh, so stick around. She should be back soon.
在这等等,她马上就回来了
See ya.
回见
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I'm supposed to meet a lovely elderly woman
我是要和一位和蔼的夫人见面的
who is going to tell me the joys of lifelong chastity,
她要跟我讲讲终身守贞的美好
But apparently she's late. What about you?
显然她迟到了,你呢
I'm meeting my book agent, who's also late.
我在等我的经纪人,也还没到呢
Serena, I'm sorry. I should've--
瑟琳娜,抱歉,我应该
Dan, please, we--we don't have to discuss this.
丹,求你了,不要提这个好吗
Let's just try to move past it, okay? Okay.
我们就把它忘了吧,好吗,好
Can I interest you both in a glass of dom, on the house?
两位来一杯廊酒如何,免费赠送
It's a special Valentine's gift
这是我们店送给所有顾客的
to all of our guests.
情人节特别礼物
Sure. I guess one glass wouldn't hurt.
好啊,来一杯无妨
It's not our fault our dates are late.
被放鸽子不是我们的错
Step one is accomplished. The thaw has begun.
和解第一步达成,坚冰开始溶解
Like beautiful polish spring.
就好像生机盎然的美丽春天
Now on to step two.
现在开始第二步
Really? She did?
真的假的,她做的
No, I totally understand.
不,我理解
No, all right. Yeah.
不,好吧,行
Have a nice day, too.
也祝你愉快
What was that?
是谁
That was the catering company.
餐饮公司
I specifically asked for Lola, that girl from the wedding,
我特别打听了一下那个婚礼的女招待洛拉
but it turns out she has a note in her file
但是她的资料上却有附注
that says she can't work any events at "The spectator".
声明她不受《观察家》雇用
What did you do to her, Nathaniel?
你对她做了什么,内特尼尔
Nothing. I didn't do anything.
哪有,我碰都没碰她一下
She was the reason
我同意举办这个派对
I agreed to do the party in the first place.
也是因为她
Maybe I should just cancel the whole thing.
或许我应该取消了算了
You're doing all this for a girl?
你做这么多,只为博佳人欢心
If she won't work a party at "The spectator,"
如果她不肯为《观察家》服务
would she work one at the Empire?
那帝国大厦的派对她肯来吗
Not if she knew I was throwing it, apparently.
显然,如果她不知道是我举办的就行
As much as I absolutely loathe this day,
尽管我对今天厌恶到极点
I can't deny my best friend a chance at true love.
我不能抹杀挚友追寻真爱的机会
I'll be overseeing
我会把其他普通派对
the usual festivities downstairs in the bar,
移到楼下吧台举办
But I'll host your party up here,
但你的派对将会在这里举办
and I'll even call the catering company myself.
我亲自给餐饮公司打电话
Really? You don't mind?
真的吗,没关系吗
That's great, man. Thank you.
真是太好了,谢谢你
Excuse me.
打扰一下
We just wanted to tell you
我们俩只是想跟你们说
that we think you make a lovely couple.
你们俩般配极了
Who? Who, us?
谁,是说我俩吗
Oh, no, no, no. We're not.
不,不,我们不是情侣
Guess how many years we've been together.
猜猜我俩在一起有多久
54.
54年啦
Come on. You're supposed to let them guess.
拜托,你也得让人家先猜猜
We were high school sweethearts.
我们高中就在一起了
Been together ever since.
相恋至今
Best 54 years of my life.
我生命中最美好的54年
Sorry. I-I don't think we ordered this.
抱歉,我们应该没点这个吧
This is also on the house, for all our guests.
这也是免费赠送,请大家的
I don't see any other tables here with this dessert.
我看别的桌上也没有这份甜点啊
And it's strange that neither one of our meetings showed up.
我俩要约的人迟迟不来,也很奇怪
Okay, Alexandra said someone left her a voice mail,
亚历山德拉说有人给她留言
saying I was canceling.
说我取消了这次会面
Same with the virgin.
那位贞操至上女士也是
She called the office to reschedule.
她打电话修改了日程
Gee, I wonder who could be manipulative enough
天呐,谁如此有女王风范
to call all these people and get away with it.
能叫这些人都乖乖听话而毫无怨言
It's too bad it's not Valentine's Day
情人节一年只有一次
more than once a year.
真是太糟糕了
I could really make a serious go at this whole cupid thing.
我这个红娘做得相当不错呢
Yes, "Operation: Darena" Going very smooth.
是的, "S&D复合计划"进展相当顺利
Now that they're actually talking again,
现在他们可以重新谈上话了
we just need to figure out a way to get them both
我们现在只要想个法子把他们
to Nate's party tonight.
一起骗到内特今晚的派对上去
Once they see each other in their old uniforms,
当他们一看到那熟悉的制服装
how could all those old feelings not come flooding back?
昔日的爱意怎能不汹涌澎湃
It's true. You never forget first love.
对,初恋难以忘怀
I remember Mine. Kazimierz.
我还记得我的初恋,卡什米尔兹
Once, he took me out into sugar beet field...
有一次,他带我到甜菜地里去...
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Nate's party has been moved to the Empire.
内特的派对改到帝国大厦上办了
I told Estee we'd stop by, but there's no way
我跟艾斯蒂说会去接她,但我怎么可能
I can bring a royal minder to my ex's apartment.
把我的皇家保姆带到我前男友的地盘上去
Looks like you'll just have to wear a school uniform
那么你就穿上我的制服
and play cupid in my place.
帮我当好红娘吧
Oh, no.
不要啊
This is very bad plan.
这个点子烂到极点
Damn! Nate's party has been moved to
该死,内特的派对改到
a suite at the Empire.
帝国大厦的某套间举办了
So?
那又怎样
So he lives with Chuck.
所以他跟恰克在一起
I highly doubt Blair's gonna risk running into her ex
布莱尔会带着皇家保姆这个拖油瓶
with a royal minder in tow,
去她前男友那里,我很怀疑
which means when I drop my bum
那当我下手后
the person it would hurt the most won't even be there.
本应受重创的人根本都不在
Damn!
该死
Oh, no.
不要啊
This better not be someone telling me
千万不要是瑟琳娜
that Serena's bailing, too.
也跳票了啊
I hooked up a doorman at the Van Der Woodsens'
我前几年拿几张尼克队的票买通了
with some free Knicks tickets a couple years ago.
范德?伍德森的门童
Best decision I ever made.
明智之举
I think he saw something that might be of interest to you.
他看到了一些东西,你会感兴趣的
Does she know that I'm gone?
她知道我离开了吗
Okay. Well, uh, tell her I'm running an errand,
好吧,那就告诉她我在出差
and I'll be back in a few hours.
我几个小时后就回来
Okay, thanks.
好吧,谢谢
I'm sorry, but, um, no one's home right now.
抱歉,但是,现在家里没人
Charlotte Rhodes.
夏洛特?罗兹
I'm hurt. You don't remember me?
真伤心,你都不认得我了
I met you last year at the Constance party
我去年在康士坦茨聚会上见过你
when you were pretending to be mentally ill.
你当时正假装犯了精神病
Although you're still hanging around here,
虽然你现在还在这里
so maybe you really are.
但没准你真的有病呢
Right.
想起来了
Georgina, is it?
乔治娜,对吗
I gave you my number, but you never called,
我给了你电话号码,但你从来没打过
which is why when I heard you were back in town,
所以我一听说,你回到了城里
I thought I'd come by and catch you in person,
我想我还是亲自过来,会会你比较好
especially since you have a habit
特别是你还有
of bolting so quickly from places.
不辞而别杳无音讯的习惯
So...
那么
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Just in town for a brief visit, that's all.
只是来城里短暂的拜访一下,就这样
Anybody know you're back?
有谁知道你回来了吗
Only Rufus and I'd appreciate it
只有鲁弗斯知道,如果你能
if it stayed that way.
保守秘密,我很感激
No problem.
没问题
Just... give me some gossip.
只要你给我爆点料
Or are you gossip enough?
还是你本身就是个大八卦呢
Look, Georgina, I just got here. I don't know anything.
乔治娜,我刚到这里,我什么都不知道
Aw. Come on now. You're part of the family.
少来了,你是这个家的一份子
You must know something.
你一定知道些内情
All I know is that Blair and Louis
我所知道的就是布莱尔和路易
signed sort of a prenup, but in this town,
签了一项婚前协议,但在城里
that's hardly news.
这也不是什么新闻了
You know, you really should have called me.
你真应该早点给我打电话
We could've had a lot of fun.
我们本可以有很多乐子的
Well, at least now I can.
至少现在,我有乐子了
Philip, find out who represents the Grimaldi family in New York
菲利普,查查格里马尔迪家族在纽约的联络人
and meet me there.
去那和我碰面
Oh, and we're probably gonna have to file for divorce.
我们可能要筹备婚前协议了
Looks like "Gossip Girl" just got her first valentine's day gift.
看起来八卦天后刚收到了首份情人节礼物哦
Hey! How was your lunch with the vestal virgin?
你和贞操至上女士的午餐吃得怎么样
Helpful and informative or ghost of v-day future?
是受益良多还是萦绕于心无法释怀
You can stop. I know that you canceled my interview
别编了,我知道你取消了我的约会
and set me up with Dan.
你为我和丹安排了会面
It was an act of goodwill.
这是一个出于好意的行为
Just because I can't have love in my own life
不能因为我自己的生活中没有爱
doesn't mean I shouldn't bring it to the people
就不把爱带给
who I care about most.
我最关心的人
But Dan doesn't have feelings for me,
但是丹对我没有感情
and--and there's nothing that will change that,
什么也改变不了这一点
not some champagne or dazzling dessert.
不管是香槟还是令人眼花缭乱的甜点
Not even two fake old people in love?
那对浓情蜜意的假夫妇也没用吗
They weren't real?
他们是假的吗
Actor's equity. But you're wrong.
演技而已,但是你错了
Do you know what Dan said to me this morning?
你知道今天早上丹和我说什么吗
Same thing you did.
和你说的一样
His last good valentine's day was in high school--with you.
他最后一个美妙的情人节是在高中时代,是和你
I'm telling you, there's still a glimmer of hope there.
我告诉你,还有一线希望
That's never gonna happen, but thank you for trying.
没用的,但谢谢你尽全力
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等
Why don't you come with me and my new royal minder
要不今晚你和我,还有我的新皇室看守
to the cardiac ball tonight?
一起参加香酒舞会怎么样
We can bond over our mutual broken hearts
我们可以缝合我们彼此破碎的心
while looking at people with actual broken hearts.
并远观在现实中伤心绝望的人们
Thank you. I think I'll just stay home,
谢谢,我想我还是待在家里
eats lots of gelato, and write about how true love
吃很多的冰淇淋,写写真爱
is nothing but a myth.
其实只是个神话
Hey, I was in the neighborhood,
我正好在附近
so I just wanted to stop by and tell you in person
就顺便过来,亲自告诉你一声
I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
我今晚去不了了
Come on, man. You, too?
拜托,兄弟,你也放我飞机吗
Chuck's gonna be working. Blair and Serena are no-shows.
恰克要工作,布莱尔和瑟琳娜都不来
I mean, wh-what's up? You have a hot date or something?
怎么回事,你跟辣妹有约还是什么
Oh, hardly. Blair's trying to set me up with Serena,
没有,布莱尔试图为我和瑟琳娜安排约会
which reminded me,
这提醒了我
I didn't exactly have a great time in high school,
我在高中时代其实过得并不快乐
so I'm not eager to relive it.
所以我并不渴望再体验一次
Before you say "No," think about this.
在你拒绝以前,这么想想
There's gonna be grown women here dressed like schoolgirls.
有成年女性扮成学生妹
I know. I'm sorry. I-I can't make it.
我懂,抱歉,我不去了
If it makes you feel any better...
我会在你的年鉴上签名
I will totally sign your yearbook.
如果这么说能让你感觉好些
No, it doesn't.
不,没必要
What is it?
是谁
It's, um, something strange.
陌生人
Of course I love you, Chuck. I've always loved you.
我当然爱你,恰克,我一直都爱着你
I love you more and more every--
我越来越爱你
Um... you know what? On second thought,
你猜怎么着,我又考虑了一下
I think I will come tonight. I mean, who doesn't like schoolgirls?
我今晚还是去,我的意思是,谁不喜欢学生妹呢
Yes!
太好了
Hello?
你好
Have you heard from Lily?
有莉莉的消息吗
It's getting late, and I really need to catch my flight.
很晚了,我还得去赶飞机
Charlie, I feel terrible.
查莉,很抱歉
Her train was delayed, so she's headed straight
她的车晚点了,她直接去了帝国大厦
to, uh, the empire. I'm meeting her there now.
我正在过去和她会合
Can I swing by there on my way to the airport?
我能在去机场的路上短暂拜访一下吗
Do you wanna just call her?
要不打个电话怎么样
No! It's really important.
不,这事真的很重要
Yeah. O-okay, okay, I'll tell her you're on your way.
好吧,我会告诉她你在路上
I know. You're mad at me
我知道,你很生我的气
for trying to set you up with Serena.
因为我安排了你和瑟琳娜的约会
Actually, not really. We kinda had a nice time today,
事实上,我没生气,我们今天聊得很愉快
which got me to thinking that there may be hope for us yet.
这让我觉得,我们之间也许还有希望
I knew it. I knew there was still something between you.
我就知道,我就知道你们俩之间还有火花
Now go ask her to Nate's party.
邀请她参加内特的派对
"Guitar hero" in one suite,
"吉他英雄"乐队在一个套间里
a sushi bar in the other.
另外一间里还有寿司吧
Ah, a girl gets beaned with a Nairtini
一个女孩的头上被人倒了马天尼酒,Nairtini混有脱毛剂的马天尼酒,用于酒吧倒在别人的头发上
or someone uses a secret key to sneak into the pool.
或是有人用一把秘密钥匙偷偷溜进游泳池
It's just like old times.
就像是旧时光
That sounds romantic, but I was thinking
听起来很浪漫,但是我在想
it might be better to explore whatever future we might have
没有压力的真正约会
without the--the pressure of a real date, you know?
也许对探寻未来结果更有好处
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, you did such a good job playing Cupid at lunch
你的丘比特午餐安排得不错
that I thought you could do it again,
我想你可以再做一次
So why don't you come with us?
为何不跟我们一起去呢
I would love to help, but I've suddenly got
我很乐意帮忙,但是我身边突然
this royal... pain in the ass from Monaco
有个摩纳哥的皇室, 贱谍
who's watching my every move,
监督我的一举一动
So I don't think it's such a good idea
我不认为,把她带到恰克那里
for me to bring her to Chuck's.
是个好主意
No, what better place to bring her?
不,那儿不是完美之地吗
You could finally prove that Chuck is no longer a threat,
你也能证明恰克不再是你婚姻的威胁
and Nate said he's probably not even gonna be there tonight.
更何况内特说他今晚根本就没打算去
Chuck won't be there?
恰克不去吗
No.
Fine. I'll make a swing by quickly
好吧,那我就在去香酒舞会时
on the way to the Cardiac Ball,
顺道过去一下
but just to drop her and go, okay?
把她带到我就走了,可以吧
Thanks. I'll see you there.
谢啦,派对上见
I can't believe everything in Blair's prenup--
布莱尔婚前协议的内容真是难以置信
Money, chateaus, portraits.
钱,城堡,雕像
Real estate, yachts, jewels.
不动产,游艇,珠宝
She owns half a museum?
她甚至还有半间博物馆的所有权
Pay dirt.
真是有价值的发现
It says here Blair defaults on the marriage
这上面写如果布莱尔以任何方式违反婚约
in any way, the Waldorf family will owe the royals
霍道夫家族得如数将嫁妆偿还给皇室
so much money, they'll be bankrupt.
也就宣告她们破产了
And this helps us how?
这怎么对我们有用了
We're going to show the world
我们要让大家看看
what Blair really thinks of her vows,
布莱尔的真心是否和她的结婚誓词一样
and we're gonna use Dan to do it.
而这项工作就交给丹来完成吧
Look out, B.
小心啊, B
You may be trying to play Cupid,
你热心充当丘比特
but all the arrows are pointed right at you.
但自己却成为众之矢的
Okay, so please tell me again why we're here,
好了,请跟我说说来这里的理由
Why I'm dressed like this, and why you're not?
为什么我穿成这样,而你却穿着礼服
You told me your last good Valentine's day
你说过你最后一次过的甜蜜情人节
was in high school, and since taking you
还是在高中的时候,不过带你去
to an actual Constance/St. Jude party
真正的康斯坦茨派对
felt wrong on too many levels,
也太不切实际了
I'm taking you to the next best thing--
所以我只好退而求其次
a simulation.
来个山寨版的了
Yeah, but I feel strange,
好吧,但是我还是觉得很奇怪
and people are looking at me.
大家都在看我
Trust me, S. I have a big surprise for you tonight.
相信我S今晚我为你准备了大惊喜
Isn't this your ex-boyfriend Charles Bass' hotel?
这里不是你前男友查尔斯?拜斯的酒店吗
And we're coming here on Valentine's day?
我们非要选情人节这一天出现在这里吗
I hardly think the royal family would--
我不认为皇室会...
Listen, Estee,
听我说,艾斯
we are simply dropping by
我们不过是在去香酒舞会前
so I can do one nice thing for a friend
顺路经过这儿
before heading to the cardiac ball.
然后帮朋友一点小忙罢了
Chuck Bass is not a threat,
我对恰克?拜斯已无留恋之心
and I think it's important for the world to see...
我认为重要的是让大家看看...
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克,你在这儿干嘛
Just leaving. Enjoy your evening, ladies.
我正要走,祝你们今晚愉快,女士们
See that? We're friends now.
看到了吧,我们现在只是朋友
We've put it all behind us,
我们都已经放下了
so feel free to alert the media if you want.
如果你想引起媒体注意的话,请随意
Classy party, Blair.
上流社会的派对,布莱尔
Is this the type
未来我将陪同你
of dignified function I can be looking forward
出席的高雅聚会
to attending with you in the future?
就是指这样的吗
Trust me, we'll be leaving momentarily.
相信我,我们马上就走
Since Bass seems to be the issue here,
既然拜斯才是问题的关键
why don't I keep my eye on him?
何不由我来盯着他呢
Downstairs, with people not
我先下楼了,至少那里的人不会
wearing plaid or eating jell-o.
穿着格子衣吃果冻
Hey, don't give me that look.
别这样看我
You said you didn't wanna work a party at "The spectator,"
你说过你不想为《观察家》的派对工作
so this isn't "The spectator."
你看,这可不是《观察家》
Wait, wait, wait. Just hear me out, okay?
等下,听我说句话行吗
I think I did a pretty good job of addressing your concerns.
我以为我很好地顾虑到了你的感受
I mean, we're not having
我的意思是,这并不算是
some cheesy Valentine's date here, okay?
一次情人节的约会,是吧
You get to see my world up close,
你也可以近距离地接触到我的世界
maybe change your mind about it,
或许你能有所改观
and you don't have to miss work if you don't want to.
同时也不会使你错失工作机会
Come on. Just say a quick hello. You have to.
拜托,就打个招呼而已,必须的
Serena would kill me if she knew that I saw you
瑟琳娜如果知道我看见你却没有
and didn't drag you upstairs.
把你叫上来,她会杀了我的
No, Dan, I told you, I really don't have time.
别这样丹,都跟你说了我真的没时间
I need to go find Lily--
我得去找莉莉
No, it's too late. Too late.
你现在说这太迟了,太迟了
Hey, look who I saw racing through the lobby
嘿,看看我在听圣文森唱歌时
as I was listening to St. Vincent? Good-bye.
撞见了谁从大堂穿过,我先走了
Charlie, what are you doing here?
查莉,你在这做什么
And where have you been for the past three months?
过去的三个月你人都在哪儿呢
I know.
我知道你们很关心我
I just felt really overwhelmed and guilty about...
我只是感到不知所措,而且对于
the car accident,
那场车祸我心怀愧疚
especially since Chuck and Blair were leaving my party
尤其因为他们是为了要离开我的派对
when it happened.
才发生车祸的
So I went back to Florida.
所以我回了趟佛罗里达
But, uh, you know, honestly,
不过,你知道的,说实话
I really shouldn't be here right now.
我现在真的不应该出现在这
I came to apologize to your mom on my way to catching a flight.
我只是想去机场前顺道来跟你妈妈说抱歉
Do you have her room?
你知道她在哪儿吗
I'll text her. Don't worry about it.
我会给她发短信的,别担心了
But first you have to tell me
但你得先告诉我
all about your past three months
过去的三个月里都发生了什么
and--and what it's like living with Carol again.
还有重新跟卡萝一起生活的感觉如何
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过,抱歉
Okay, okay.
好了,好了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Hold still. Serena really
不要动,瑟琳娜还真跟
digs that outsider thing.
那个局外人聊起天来了
So I'm helping.
所以我得帮你一把
B.T.W., this tie didn't work for you in high school,
顺带一提,你高中的时候可没有打领带
and it doesn't work now.
所以现在也不需要
So here's what I'm thinking.
我所想的计划是
take Serena somewhere quiet,
你把瑟琳娜带到某个清净的地方
like--I don't know--
比如,我还没想好
Nate's room or something.
内特的房间还是哪儿
Wait a second.
等会
I really don't think I can go through with this.
我不认为我可以完成这项任务
You're really nervous, which is cute.
你真紧张了,真是太可爱了
It is like high school all over again.
简直就是高中时代的翻版
Listen, you have nothing to worry about, Dan.
听我说,你没什么好担心的,丹
Serena already likes you. You know that.
瑟琳娜喜欢你,你是知道的
Look, I'm telling you,
你听我说
just be your charming, wonderful self
就做那个迷人的,体贴的自己
like you've been with me all year.
就像之前你对我的那样
You think I've been wonderful?
你觉得我很体贴吗
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吗
Look at everything we've been through together.
想想我们一起经历了什么
You kept it a secret when I found out I was pregnant.
当发现我怀孕的时候,是你保守了秘密
You shielded me from the world
你在众人面前做我的掩护
so I could deal with my paternity test,
好让我去做亲子鉴定
and you brought me to a priest in my darkest hour.
你还在我最低潮的时候带我去找神父
You wrote Louis' vows for him,
路易的结婚誓词也是你帮他写的
and then you saved me from my own wedding.
你还把我从婚礼上解救了出来
Do I need to go on?
我还要说下去吗
No.
不必了
So...
所以
If you're that guy with Serena,
如果是那样的你和瑟琳娜在一起
how could she not love you?
她又怎能不爱你呢
You gonna make your move or what?
该是你行动的时候了
I will be right back.
我去去就来
You really do. I mean it.
我是说真的
Charlie, welcome back.
查莉,欢迎回来
Serena, can we talk?
瑟琳娜,借一步说话
Yeah, of course. Promise to call me
没问题,从欧洲回来
the moment you get back from Europe, okay?
记得联系我,好吗
I will. Promise.
当然,一定的
Charlie!
查莉
Ivy! Ivy!
艾薇,艾薇
It's Charlotte Rhodes from Florida.
我是佛罗里达的夏洛特?罗兹
We took that acting class together.
我们一起上过表演课
Uh, yeah. Charlotte.
没错,夏洛特
Hi.
你好
It's good to see you.
见到你真开心
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
I was about to ask you that same question.
我还要问你呢
So... Dan is looking for you.
丹在找你
Blair, that's not funny.
布莱尔,开这种玩笑没意思
I'm not joking. That was my big surprise.
我没有开玩笑,我也吓了一跳
Unlike you, he thought your lunch date went great,
他和你想的可不一样,他觉得你俩
and he wants to explore things further.
那顿午餐的感觉不错,想进一步发展
Now I'm leaving, so go find him and see what happens.
我要走了,你去找他吧,看他想说什么
Go!
快去
Georgina.
乔治娜
You're "Gossip Girl" ?
你就是《八卦天后》吗
What? No.
什么,不是
No, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
当然不是,这可是我听到的最诡异的事了
Oh. Uh, okay. I'm not..."Gossip Girl".
好吧,我不是《八卦天后》
I just... I work for her,
我只是,受雇于她
and believe me, the job is a lot harder than I thought.
说真的,这差事真难办
Okay, look, your blackmailing days are over.
得了吧,你敲诈人的日子到头了
If you tell anyone that
如果你告诉大家,布莱尔结婚那天
I leaked that video of Blair and Chuck at her wedding,
是我泄露了她和恰克的视频
then I'll tell everyone that you're Gossip Girl's henchman.
那我就告诉别人,你和八卦天后是一伙的
Don't you think you're overreacting here?
你反应太大了吧
I mean, I was just trying to help your relationship along
我只是想帮你
by getting you to finally kiss Blair.
让你称心如意,吻到布莱尔
I couldn't handle the lack of action any longer.
我现在掌控不了局面了
All those endless pauses and pained stares.
不停地奔波,监视
So boring.
真没意思
She wants you to kiss her, too.
她也想你亲她
The fact that you haven't just done it already
如果你不是丹
would be shocking if you weren't, well, you.
你恐怕早就亲她了
Dan.
Georgina.
乔治娜
What is going on?
怎么了
Everything's fine.
没什么
Georgina was just leaving, weren't you?
乔治娜说要走,对吧
Yes, I was. This party is so 2007 anyway.
是,派对老土得不行
What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at some fancy gala?
你在这儿干吗,你不是在庆祝吗
I still have this.
这个还在我那儿
And I just need to know one thing.
我只想确认一件事
I sent Serena to look for you.
我让瑟琳娜去找你
Am I just setting her up for disappointment?
你难道真的要让她失望而归吗
Do you really want us to get back together?
你真的想让我俩和好
I just want you to be happy.
我只想让你开心
Tell me what would make you happy, Dan.
告诉我,你怎样才会开心,丹
Wait. Hey, Georgina!
等等,乔治娜
Sorry, S.
抱歉, S
Looks like your seven minutes in heaven
看来在天堂的七分钟
just turned into seven seconds from hell.
不过是地狱中的七秒
Charlie Trout.
查理?特鲁
Drinking by himself on Valentine's day.
情人节一个人喝闷酒
Look out.
真稀奇
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Yeah. Alessandra.
当然,我是亚历山德拉
We met at Dan's book party.
我们在丹的新书会上见过
I have a vague memory.
没印象了
Well, it's a good thing I have a vivid one.
我记得就行
I'm here with a bunch of single girlfriends,
我和闺蜜们来这儿玩,都是单身
And it is super depressing.
大家都很郁闷
Buy me a drink.
请我喝一杯吧
Unless...
这样吧
Forgive the drunken brazenness here,
我们不在这酒气熏天的地方找罪受
but... what do you say we head off to your room
不如去你房间
and make the rest of this dreadful holiday
趁这个无聊的节日还没过完
go away together?
我们一起好好庆祝
Thanks...
多谢你的好意
But maybe last year.
但时过境迁,明白吗
Oh, my God. What is wrong with me?
天啊,我哪根筋不对了
I was trying to get you two back together.
我只想撮合你俩
I thought that's what you both wanted.
我以为你们都想和好
It's not my fault he kissed me.
是他亲的我,真的不怪我
Not your fault?
不怪你
What, you sound like you're still in high school.
你怎么还跟高中生一样
Says the girl in the Constance uniform.
你才是高中生呢
Did you not believe me that I didn't send that video in?
你不相信,那个视频不是我发的
Of course I believed you.
我当然相信你
Okay, well, then what is it?
然后呢
What, you just wanna take away something that matters to me?
你只想把我在乎的东西都抢走
Did you even care about Dan?
你压根就不喜欢丹吧
B, how many times can we fight like this? B
我们这样斗多久了
Aren't you sick of it?
你都不烦吗
They say people keep fighting about the same things
人们常为同一件事争来斗去
until it breaks them apart.
直到两败俱伤,老死不相往来
You know what? Maybe we're there.
知道吗,说的就是我们
There you are. We really have to go.
你在这儿呢,我们得走了
I couldn't agree more.
赶快走吧
The last thing my mother ever wanted
我妈最不愿看到的
was for me to be an actress,
就是我去当演员
let alone live in New York city,
更别说住在纽约了
So I applied to Julliard behind her back.
所以我背着她申请了朱莉亚音乐学院
Now, well, she thinks I'm busy rushing sororities
她还以为,我这会正在密歇根
in Michigan state, and I'm actually here,
忙于姐妹会联谊,其实我在这
taking classes and going by "Lola."
用洛拉的名字念书
Just working jobs like this one
做点这样的零工
to make ends meet.
维持生计
But what about you? Are you acting out here?
你呢,你在这儿表演吗
Yeah. Yeah, kind of.
算是吧
I mean, you know, I-I got cast in this one part,
我是说,我只接了一个角色
and it paid really well,
报酬很不错
but it took a lot longer than I expected,
不过演的有些久
and it was way more complicated than I thought.
也很难演,超出了我的预料
All right, has anyone ever told you two
好吧,有人说过
how much you guys look alike?
你们俩长的很像吗
I mean, you could almost be sisters.
跟亲姐妹一样
My mom used to say the same thing.
我妈这么说过
You remember her, don't you?
你记得她的,对吧
No. No, not really.
没,不太记得了
And I didn't realize how late it was getting.
我都没意识到已经这么晚了
So I'm going to go.
我要先走了
You know, we should exchange numbers sometime.
有空我们应该交换一下联系方式
Well, I'd say an apology is in order
看来在你说过"你不适应我的圈子"
after all your "I'm not comfortable in your world" talk,
这番话之后,该补声道歉了
because you totally knew someone at my party.
因为你明明认识我圈子里的人
Yeah, you're right. You're right. I stand corrected.
你说得对,我认错
But why was Ivy Dickens here anyway?
但是为什么艾薇?迪肯斯在这
Oh, she's my friend's cousin.
她是我朋友的表妹
Her real name's Charlie Rhodes.
她的真名叫查莉?罗兹
I'm sorry. "Real name"?
我没听错吧,真名吗
Yeah. You didn't know?
是啊,你不知道吗
Apparently, her mom is a crazy woman down in Florida
她妈妈在佛罗里达,是个神经过于紧张的女人
who made her go by the name "Ivy Dickens" growing up.
让她以艾薇?迪肯斯的名字示人
It must have been when you knew her.
你肯定是在那个时候认识她的
But after last spring when she moved here
但是去年春天她搬来
to live with her family,
和家人住之后
she had to go by her real name.
她就开始用她的真名了
And that name is... Charlie Rhodes?
她的真名是查莉?罗兹吗
Yeah. What?
是啊,怎么了
Dan, give it--
丹,还给我
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just smash
给我一个不砸碎
this phone on the floor right now?
手机的理由
Fine. No problem.
好,你砸吧
I've already e-mailed myself the picture anyway.
反正我已经把图片发到我邮箱里了
Doesn't matter.
那也没关系
You can't do anything with it anyway,
你拿这图片也做不了什么
'cause the second you do, we'll just out you
否则我们就把你八卦天后眼线的身份
as the "Gossip girl" Spy you are.
公之于众
I'm not her spy, you idiot.
我不是她的眼线,你个笨蛋
I am her.
我就是她
Watching you and Blair squirm with unfulfilled desire
看着你和布莱尔纠结来纠结去
is way more fun than any damage one picture could cause.
比看一张照片的杀伤力有趣多了
What does that mean?
你什么意思
It means that the girl you love finally gave you a sign
意思就是,你爱的女孩
that she likes you back,
终于给了你回应
and there's not a damn thing
但你却束手无策
either of you can do about it
除非
without destroying not only Blair's marriage
你毁了布莱尔的婚姻
but her family's entire financial future.
也葬送了她的整个家产
Her family? I don't understand.
她家,我不明白
She didn't tell you about her prenup?
她没告诉你她的婚前协议吗
If Blair defaults in her marriage in any way,
如果布莱尔违约了
The dowry she'd owe would bankrupt Eleanor.
她得到的嫁妆就会让埃莉诺尔破产
And, sweetie,
亲爱的
if Blair hated you for being poor before,
以前布莱尔因为你一穷二白而那么厌恶你
imagine how much she'd hate you for making her poor, too.
想想如果你让她变穷,她又会多憎恨你
I have something I think you'd like to see.
我想你一定有兴趣看下
And in your bedroom, no less.
还是在你卧室
Has she no decency?
她还真不要脸噢
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Blair! Blair, wait a second.
布莱尔,等一下
Just give me one more minute, okay? Sorry.
给我一分钟,很抱歉
Why didn't you tell me about the prenup?
为什么你没告诉我你婚前协议的事
Is that why you went back with Louis?
这就是你回到路易身边的原因
I just can't risk my family's future like that.
我不能拿我们家的未来去冒险
I have no choice but to stay trapped in my marriage
我别无选择,只能束缚在我的婚姻上
for at least a year.
至少一年的时间
So your feelings for Louis...
那你对路易的感觉
Are all business.
全是公事公办
How about your feelings for me?
那你对我的感觉呢
Because that kiss-- it wasn't like last year.
那个吻,它不像去年那样
You--you kissed me back. I felt it.
你回吻我了,我感觉到了
Doesn't matter what you think you felt,
你感觉到了什么不重要
because Serena's my best friend,
因为瑟琳娜是我最好的朋友
and I would never do anything to hurt her.
我不会再做任何伤害她的事
I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
我很抱歉给了你错误的暗示
Have a happy valentine's day.
情人节快乐
Amazing.
太棒了
You got exactly what you wanted.
你得到了你想要的
So what are you waiting for? Use it.
你还等什么,爆料啊
If I post this picture, Dan will out me.
如果我爆料这张照片,丹就会揭穿我
And I'm not sure I'm willing to give up being "Gossip Girl"
我不确定我愿意为了一个吻
over one little kiss.
而放弃《八卦天后》的身份
So what are we gonna do?
那我们要做什么
Dan knows how Blair feels about him now,
现在丹知道布莱尔对他的感觉
which means the more they can't,
那就意味着,他们越是没法在一起
the more they'll want to.
他们就越想在一起
It won't be long before
用不了多久
they're doing far worse things than kissing.
他们就会做出比吻更出格的事
Speaking of...
说到这
I'm kinda digging this whole high school look.
我已经被你这套学生装迷死了
Oh, well, it is valentine's day, and you have been
好吧,今天是情人节
uncharacteristically helpful today.
你又这么给力地帮忙
Sure. Why not?
当然可以奖励你一下
Oh, not it.
噢,不行
I know I promised you all I'd expose a giant secret today,
我知道我承诺今天要爆出一个惊天秘密
and I didn't deliver,
而我却没有
but isn't that what valentine's day is all about...
但是情人节不就是
Hopes dashed? Feelings hurt?
希望破灭,感情受伤
Relationships severed?
关系破裂
It's a day filled with crushing disappointments.
情人节就是个让人崩溃失望的一天
I want you to know I'm interested
我想让你知道,亚历山德拉
in more than your body, Alessandra.
我不仅仅是对你的身体有兴趣
I'm interested in your work, too.
我对你的工作也很有兴趣
Tell me, what's it like being a book agent
告诉我,当一个图书经纪人
and working with my good friend Dan?
和丹一起工作感觉怎么样
Where it's easy to take advantage
一个容易对脆弱和寂寞的人
of the vulnerable and lonely.
下手的日子
While some continue to pine
而另一些人因为单恋
over those great unrequited loves.
而倍感折磨的同时
Others can't help
另一些人不禁
but feel like they somehow got totally screwed.
觉得她们被耍了
How was your aunt?
你姨妈怎么样了
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it.
不凑巧,我没能见着她
How is she doing? Is she okay?
她怎么样了,还好吗
I'm worried there's not much time left.
我担心她没有多少时日了
She really cares about you.
她真的很关心你
Wouldn't stop talking about you while you were gone.
你不在的时候,她总是不停地提及你
Mrs. Rhodes is up right now if you'd like to talk to her.
你要是想跟她说说话,罗兹女士刚好醒了
And while it'd be nice to believe
虽然相信情人节大多有个好结局
that most Valentine's days end well,
愿望很美好
we all know they are far more likely to end in heartbreak.
但我们都知道它们更可能以心碎结局
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
upgrade ['ʌpgreid]

想一想再看

vt. 提高,加强,改善
adv. 向上地

联想记忆
offense [ə'fens]

想一想再看

n. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻

 
desperate ['despərit]

想一想再看

adj. 绝望的,不顾一切的

联想记忆
uniform ['ju:nifɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 制服
adj. 一致的,统一的

联想记忆
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
appearance [ə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面

联想记忆
intended [in'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
simulation [.simju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 模拟,仿真,赝品

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。