And I think I know exactly who did it.
我知道这事是谁干的。
Well -- - Manny! You framed Scott Wheeler so I'd win the bonerface.
这个嘛... -就是曼尼!你陷害斯科特·威勒,所以我变成了怂人。
It adds up.
这得通哦。
First, lower your voice. We're not stevedores. Second, you're wrong. Third, it serves you right, anyway, after you hit on Sarah Fink.
首先,声音小点,你又不是装卸工。第二,你错了。第三,反正你活该谁让你勾搭莎拉·芬克的。
Oh, for god's sake. There are plenty of other girls out there. Get over it.
得了吧。天涯何处无妹子。忘了她吧。
That cinnamon stick is from SriLlanka!
那是斯里兰卡的肉桂棒!
Get off me! You smell like a candle.
放开我!你身上一股香薰蜡烛味儿。
It's lavender bath beads, you son of a bitch!
这是薰衣草味沐浴珠的味道,你这混蛋!
And the award for the saddest brawl goes to...
那么荣获"最无谓撕逼"奖的是...
Okay, stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I did it! I did it! I got you the Bonerface! Ugh the Bonifa-- what's it called? Just get out of here.
够了,住手!给我住手!是我做的!是我让你成了怂人!那个邦尼什么奖... 叫什么来着?都走开吧。
You? - Yes.
你干的?-是我。
Why?
为什么?
Because I didn't know it was a nerd award. I just knew it was an award, and I wanted you to have one.
因为我不知道这是个给书呆子的奖。我知道它是个奖,我想让你得一次。
And you were second in line to get it, anyway, so I just, you know...
然后你刚好排第二,好吧,所以我就,你懂的...
Rigged it because you think I'm a loser who could never win his own award?
暗中耍手段,因为你觉得我是个废柴靠自己的力量永远都赢不了一个奖?
No. No.
不,不是的。
I-I just...Alex has her awards and...
我,我只是因为艾丽克斯得了那么多奖...
Thanks for believing in me.
谢谢你对我这么有信心啊。
Joe's gonna be here soon. Let's pick up the pace. Window looks good. Let's raise the roof.
乔马上就要过来了。我们得快点,窗已经弄好了。把屋顶盖上去。
I don't think it's time to celebrate, Jay. We haven't even put on the roo-- oh.
杰,我觉得还没到完工庆祝的时候。我们都还没盖屋...- 噢。
Honey. I am so sorry. You just seemed so upset this morning, and I assumed it was about awards day and Alex.
宝贝。真的对不起。你早上看上去那么沮丧,我就以为这是因为得奖日,还有艾丽克斯的事。
I don't even care about awards.
我根本不在乎得没得奖。
Then why didn't you want to go to school?
那你为什么不愿意去上学?
This isn't still about that fight that you're having with Manny over Sarah Fink, is it?
该不会是因为你跟曼尼在抢萨拉·芬克吧,是吗?
I don't even like Sarah Fink. I told her to stop calling me.
我根本就不喜欢萨拉·芬克。我都已经叫她不要再打电话给我了。
Well, then why does Manny think that you're...You didn't hit on her. She hit on you.
好吧,那为什么曼尼还以为你。你没有勾搭她,是她勾搭你的。
And you're -- you're trying to spare Manny's feelings.
所以你 ...你是在努力不让曼尼伤心。
I am the dumbest person in the world to think that you would ever need my help to win an integrity award. I could not be prouder.
我真是世界上最笨的笨蛋,居然以为你会需要我的帮助才能获得品格正直奖。我真是太为你骄傲了。
Maybe next year, Alex.
明年再说吧,艾丽克斯。