Okay, Lily. I got the list of what you need for your project. Uh, glitter glue...glitter dots...glitter...paper.
好了,莉莉。这单子上有你作业要用的东西。荧光胶水... 荧光圆片荧光纸。
Mrs. Daniels says my projects have too much glitter.
丹尼尔斯太太说我的作业有太多荧光了。
Okay, well, she needs a Mr. Daniels, because a project can't have too much pizzazz.
好吧,她需要一个丹尼尔斯先生,因为作业再怎么华丽也不为过。
It's a report on the Potato Famine.
这只不过是爱尔兰大饥荒的报告。
I'm -- I'm sorry. Do Irish tears not sparkle?
抱歉,难道爱尔兰人的眼泪不会发光吗?
Okay. Okay. Sorry.
好吧,抱歉。
Longinus, Jotham.
朗吉纳斯,乔森。
Hi, guys. What's up?
你们好啊,来干什么呀?
Oh, nothing, just picking up supplies to make signs for the big protest. - Yes.
没什么,来买点东西做抗议示威的标语 -对。
Oh, right. Right, yes. Uh, uh, w-- and which big protest is --
对对对,没错。是什么抗议示威来着...
We're picketing the Jai Alai Lounge for obvious reasons.
去回力球酒吧抗议,还用解释吗。
Obviously. Obviously. - Obviously, yes.
不解释。不解释。-不解释。
What reasons, Daddy?
求解释,大爸。
Um, well, Jotham, y-you tell her.
乔森,你告诉她吧。
It makes me so angry, I can't even say it out loud.
气得我都不想说了。
So upset.
烦死人了。
All we know is the Jai Alai Lounge has the single best burger in the country...if not the universe.
我们只知道回力球酒吧有国内最好吃的汉堡...如果不算全宇宙最好吃的话。
The Jai Alai Burger is 1/4-pound......Prime Angus, - 1/3.
里面有1/4磅安格斯肉眼扒。-是1/3。
Uh, fresh, crispy lettuce...- Butter lettuce.
新鲜爽脆的生菜。-是牛油生菜。
A sauce delivered from heaven...From Kansas city.
还有从天堂运来的调味酱...。肯萨斯市来的。
All on a perfectly toasted, fresh-baked bun.
夹在刚出炉完美烤制的圆面包中。
With sesame seeds. I wanted to have it as our wedding cake.
上面还洒了芝麻。我都想拿来做我的婚礼蛋糕了。
Maybe for your next one.
下一个婚礼上用吧。
So, who's this "we" that's picketing?
都有谁要去抗议呢?
Every week, a group of us get together to protest those who have been holding back the gay cause.
每周我们都会有一群人集合起来去抗议那些阻碍同性恋事业发展的人。
Why haven't we ever been invited?
为什么没有邀请我们?
It's just that you're not that...political.
因为你们俩不是那么...关心政治。
Uh, um, you know, ever since...
就是自从...
He knows I can see, right?
他知道我看得到吧?
We are very, very political people.
我们非常非常关心政治。
Yes, we were just discussing the Potato Famine of Ireland. - Yes.
对啊,我们刚刚还在讨论爱尔兰土豆饥荒呢。-对。
I haven't had a potato in four years.
我都四年没吃过土豆了。
Well, if you're honestly interested, we'll be out there on Saturday at noon. You should come join us.
如果你们真的感兴趣,我们这周六中午会去那边。你们也来吧。
We will. - Yep. With bells.
我们会的。-对,带着铃铛去。
Yeah. That's just -- that's an expression. - Oh, gosh.
对,那只是一种比喻 .-天呐。
These are for Lily's project on the Potato Famine, actually.
其实是莉莉土豆饥荒的作业要用的。
Oh, okay. Bye. - Well, all right.
好吧,再见 .-好吧。
See ya, Guys. - Bye. See ya Saturday, guys.
回见,伙计们 .-再见。周六见,伙计们。
Yeah, good to see you. Bye.
是啊,很高兴见到你,再见。
Oh, my god. Can you believe that?
天呐,这你能信吗?
Yeah, he's a little hippy for somebody that doesn't eat potatoes.
对啊,对于一个不吃土豆的人来说,他也太嬉皮了吧。