So help me. I will nail his diaper to the wall!
所以帮帮我 我要把他的纸尿裤钉在墙上
Have we heard anything from that little boss baby that we sent down to the templetons?
我们送去坦普尔顿家的那个小老板宝宝有消息了吗
I don't know. You're fired!
我不知道 你被炒了
Oh, no
噢 不
You're all fired!
你们都被炒了
The pet convention is in two days
离宠物展只剩两天了
If he doesn't come up with answers
如果他还没有任何消息
He is fired, retired!
他就别干了 退休
Gone! Tour's over
滚蛋 好了旅行结束
What was big bossy baby lady screaming about?
那个大老板女宝宝在叫些什么
She's demanding actual results
她想要实打实的成果
The pet convention is in two days and I've got nothing!
离宠物展只剩两天了可我还一无所获
That's her! Don't answer it!
那就是她 别接
Stress nap!
抗压小憩
If I don't find out what that new puppy is and fast
如果我不尽快搞清新狗狗是什么
Not only will I not get that promotion
我不仅不会得到升迁
I could get fired!
我还会被炒鱿鱼
Hey, relax
嘿 放轻松
I'm sure there's other cool jobs for babies, right?
我相信还会有其他很酷的工作的 对吗
Meanwhile, two days goes by like that
两天可是过的很快的
You better start packing
你最好快点开始收拾行李吧
What?
什么
You don't get it, Templeton
你根本不懂 坦普尔顿
If I'm fired, they'll take away my formula
如果我被炒了 他们就会拿走我的青春永驻奶
I will turn into a normal baby
我就会变成一个普通的宝宝
And live here forever with you
并且永远和你生活在一起
No! Yes!
不 就是这样