Try to get some rest
不管怎样休息会吧
Thank you, miss
谢谢你 小姐
We are eternally grateful
我们感激不尽
Why do you care about him so much?
你为什么那么关心他?
We've looked after him all his life
我们是看着他长大的
But he's cursed you somehow. Why?
但他害你们变成了这样 为什么?
You did nothing
你做了什么
You're quite right there, dear
你说的很对 亲爱的
You see, when the Master lost his mother and his cruel father took that sweet innocent lad and twisted him up to be just like him
是这样 当年主人失去了他的母亲 他冷酷无情的父亲带着那个天真可爱的小伙子 在他父亲的影响下他的性格逐渐扭曲
We did nothing
我们什么也没做
Let him sleep
让他休息吧
Days in the sun
阳光下的日子
When my life has barely begun
当我人生才刚刚开始
Not until my whole life is done
直到结束
Will I ever leave you?
我才会离开你
Will I tremble again?
我是否还会感觉激动地颤抖
To my dear one's gorgeous refrain
我亲爱的人们 请为我忍受
Will you now forever remain
我可能再也
Out of reach of my arms
拥抱不到你们
All those days in the sun
阳光下的日子
What I'd give to relive just one
要如何才能再体验一次
Good night Mama
晚安 妈妈
Undo what's done
扭转时光
And bring back the light
带回光亮