A sleeping curse.
睡眠咒
Might I ask how you managed to obtain one here in Storybrooke?
介意我问一下 你是怎么在童话镇得到的呢
By sacrificing the last bit of magic I had left.
献祭了我最后的一点魔法
So you made magic from magic.
所以你用魔法创造了魔法
Well, I'm sure I don't have to remind you that, all magic comes with a price.
我确定我不用提醒你 魔法都需要代价
Then you can pay it.
那你就承担代价吧
Because now...
因为现在
The curse is gonna be stronger than ever,
诅咒会变得前所未有的强大
and you will be right here where you belong.
而你 会一直待在你该在的地方
Don't you understand?
难道你还不理解吗
I won.
我赢了
So whatever plan you had...
所以 不管你有什么计划
Whatever reason you wanted the curse broken?
不管你为了什么想打破诅咒
Too bad.
太可惜了
Because it's never going to happen.
因为永远也不可能了
Hey, Emma. Everything okay?
艾玛 没什么事吧
You sounded strange over the walkie.
你在对讲机里听起来怪怪的
No, I'm okay.
没事
Just, um...
只是...
Yesterday when I tried to take you away, you were right.
昨天我想把你带走的时候 你说的话很对
I can't take you out of Storybrooke.
我不能带你离开童话镇
But I can't stay either.
但是我也不能留下
What?
什么