To the airport!
去机场
It's over. I'm through
完了 我完蛋了
What do we do, Templeton? What do we do?
我们该怎么办 坦普尔顿 我们该怎么办
We have to get to the airport and stop Francis Francis before the plane takes off!
我们必须在飞机起飞之前赶到机场并阻止弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
Yes! But how do we get past scary poppins down there?
不错 但是我们怎么样穿过吓人的看守呢
Okay There must be something we can do
好吧 一定有办法的
Hey it's not that bad
喂 也没那么糟糕嘛
Are you okay?
你还好吧
What's the matter with you?
你这是怎么了
Ah! Don't look at me!
啊 不要看我
Oh, no!
噢 不
Without that formula, I turn into a normal baby
要是没有那个青春永驻奶 我就会变成一个普通宝宝
You know, googoo gaga. The whole bit!
你知道的 咕咕 嘎嘎 各种怪叫
Oh no!
噢 不
I'm a ticking baby time bomb!
我现在是一个正在倒计时的宝宝炸弹
I'm going to turn into a puking pooping helpless baby!
我将会变成一个只会呕吐拉屎的无助宝宝
Wait a second. That gives me an idea
等一下 这下我有主意了
What? What is it?
什么 什么主意
I've been through a lot of babysitters
我有过很多保姆
And they all fear one thing
而他们全都害怕同一件事