Okay, before we use all this money on the business, we should take a vacation. How 'bout it?
在我们把钱花在生意之前,先去度个假吧。你说如何?
You, me, Chestnut, jet skis. Okay, here we go.
你,我,栗宝,水上摩托车。拿出来吧。
No, no, no. Don't open it now. There are cameras here.
别别别,别现在打开。这里有摄像头。
We can just go over there and open it
那我们去那边打开吧
Right next to that thing where you and your little queen cousin played dress-up.
你跟你的娘炮亲戚玩变装游戏的那衣柜旁边。
Seriously, how could I not have known that?
说真的,我当年怎么没看出来?
When we played cowboys and Indians, he played the Indian's makeup artist.
我们玩牛仔大战印第安人,他总是扮印第安化妆师。
I have to say, Max, it'll be nice to have some money again,
我得说,麦克斯,能再拥有一点钱真的很开心,
but what's really nice is that now you see who my father is,
但更开心的是你看到了我爸的为人
a man who, despite all of his flaws, never stopped thinking about what he could do to take care of his little girl.
一个虽然有不少缺点,但是总是想方设法照顾他宝贝女儿的好父亲。
It's empty? Son of a bitch.
居然是空的?那个老混蛋。