手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第三季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第三季:第19集 莱纳德表白的结果(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Having a little trouble catching your breath there?

喘不过气了吗
No, no, I'm good. If my P.E. teachers had told me this is what I was training for, I would have tried a lot harder.
不 不 我没事儿 要是体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了这个 我就会试着再努力点
"Do or do not. There is no try."
要么去做 要么放手 没有尝试一说
Did you just quote star wars?
你刚引用了星战的台词吗
I believe I quoted Empire Strikes Back.
我引用的应该是《帝国反击战》的台词(星战第五部)
Oh, my God. I'm lying in bed with a beautiful woman who can quote Yoda.
老天爷 我居然和一个能引用尤达大师的话的美女躺在一起(尤达:星战人物)
I love you, Penny. Thank you. You're welcome.
我爱你 佩妮 谢谢 不客气
I just wanted to put that out there.
我只是不吐不快而已
Oh, yeah, no, I I'm I'm glad. Good.
不 我很高兴 那就好
Glad is good. Yeah.No, no...
高兴就好 嗯
So, it's getting pretty late.
呃...已经很晚了
We should probably go to sleep. Yeah. Okay. Yeah, probably
我们差不多该睡觉吧 对 对 该睡了
Okay, good night, sweetie. Good night.
晚安 亲爱的 晚安
Hey, Leonard, where do you come down on giant ants?
莱纳德 你对巨型蚂蚁这个问题持什么立场
Sheldon says impossible.
谢尔顿说不可能有
Howard and I say not only possible, but as a mode of transportation, way cooler than a Batmobile.
霍华德和我都觉得不仅可能 而且作为一种交通工具 比蝙蝠战车酷多了(蝙蝠战车:蝙蝠侠的座驾)
You are ignoring the square cube law.
你忽视了平方/立方定律
The giant ant would be crushed under the weight of its own exoskeleton.
巨型蚂蚁会被自身的骨骼重量压垮
And for the record, the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is:
而且准确来说 真正酷的交通工具排名应该是
jet pack, hoverboard, transporter, Batmobile, and then giant ant.
喷射背包 悬滑板 传送器 蝙蝠战车(悬滑板引自《回到未来2》 传送器引自《星际迷航》) 然后才是巨型蚂蚁
Seriously? You have nothing better to do than sit around and discuss the possibility of giant ants?
有没有搞错 你们就没别的事干 只能坐在这里聊巨型蚂蚁存在的可能性吗
What's with him? Perhaps he's at a sensitive point in his monthly cycle.
他怎么了 估计他到了每月一次的敏感期了
Are you saying he's man strating?
你是说他来大姨夫了
Not literally. But as far back as the 17th century, scientists observed a 33 day fluctuation in men's hormone levels.
不是字面意义上的 但早在十七世纪 科学家就发现男性荷尔蒙水平有个33天的波动周期
Interesting. That might explain my weepy days in the middle of the month.
有意思 难怪我每月中旬都会两眼泪汪汪
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Okay, forget giant ants. How about giant rabbits?
算了 不说巨型蚂蚁 巨型兔子呢
Big or small, I don't like rabbits.
不管大小 我都不喜欢兔子
They always look like they're about to say something, but they never do.
兔子总是看似很想说话 但从来不开口
Rabbits do have a respiratory system that would support great size.
兔子倒是有呼吸系统 支撑巨大的体型
And on a side note, they are one of the few mammals whose scrotum is in front of the penis.
并且兔子是少数哺乳动物中阴囊长在阴茎前的
Maybe that's what they want to talk about.
也许这才是他们想谈论的
Leonard, where do you stand on giant rabbits and scrotal position?
莱纳德 你对巨型兔子和阴囊位置持啥态度
I honestly don't care.
我一点都不在乎
Really? Because every time we've talked about unusual animal genitals, you've always had some pretty strong and controversial opinions.
是吗 每次我们谈到不寻常的动物生殖器 你总会有些有力且富争议性的观点
What do you want from me? I just don't give a rat's ass.
你想让我说什么 我就是不鸟这个
Would that be a giant rat's ass?
有没有巨型老鼠屁屁
For the record, giant rats are possible.
准确来说 巨型老鼠是有可能存在的
Can we please talk about something else? Maybe something vaguely related to life as we know it on this planet?
我们能不能说点别的 比如稍微跟我们生活有关而且是地球上的东西
Okay, how about this for a topic: Why is Leonard being a giant douche?Assuming giant douches are possible.
这个话题怎么样 为什么莱纳德是个大混蛋 假设大混蛋有可能存在
Of course they are. Leonard's being one. Maybe he's having a lover's spat with Penny.
当然有 莱纳德就是一个 说不定他和佩妮发生了"爱爱"口角
No, there was no spat.
才怪 我们没吵架
Oh, but something happened. I don't want to talk about it.
但确实发生了点状况 我不想谈这个
But I sense you're going to and I don't want to hear about it.
我觉得你想说 我不想听
Excuse me. What'd you do, Romeo?
失陪 你干啥了 罗密欧
You pour maple syrup all over your body and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack?
往身上倒枫蜜 问她有没有性致玩3P
Did you think it would be funny to put on a pair of her panties and jump around, but it wound up just creeping her out?
你是不是穿她的内裤跳来跳去取悦她 结果把她吓着了
What? No. I'm just asking, dude. It happens.
什么 没有 我只是问问 老兄 没准儿呢(Raj深受其害)
You guys still on for bowling tonight?
你们参加今晚的保龄球赛吗
Oh, yes. In fact, I've prepared some trash talk for the occasion.
当然参加 我还准备了几句垃圾话呢
You bowl like your mama. Unless, of course, she bowls well. In which case, you bowl nothing like her.
你打得跟你妈一个水准 不过 如果她打得很好 那就是 你打得跟你妈大相径庭
Oh. Ouch. That is what is referred to as a burn on you.
哦 唉哟 这就是灼烈言辞的效果
Did you ask her to start waxing? No.
你要求她滴蜡吗 没有
Did you start waxing? No.
你滴蜡了 没有
While making love, did you accidentally spank your own ass and cry out, "Mommy"?
是不是做爱时 你不小心拍了自己屁股然后大声哭喊"妈咪"
I'm walking away from you now.
我懒得理你们
That wasn't a no. Yeah, I think we're getting close.
他没否定哎 看来我们猜得越来越靠谱儿了
Did you take a Benadryl and fall asleep while pleasuring her?
你是在跟她上床的时候吃了片苯海拉明然后睡着了么
Because you can die that way.
你可能会因此丢了小命儿哎
Oh, that would be a good way to go.
牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流啊
Hi. Oh, hey. Good, Penny. Reminder: bowling tonight at 7:00.
嗨 嗨 太好了 佩妮 友情提示 今晚7点 保龄之夜
Oh, right, bowling. You don't have to come if you don't want to.
噢对 保龄 你要是不想来也不用勉强
No, no, it's okay. I mean, let's face it, you guys would get creamed without me.
不会啊 没那回事儿 说实话 没我的话你们指定输得巨惨
We would indeed. In this particular case, your lack of femininity works to our advantage.
确实 就此特殊情况来看 你纯爷们儿的气质对我们十分有利
It's always nice chatting with you, Sheldon.
跟你聊天总是这么开心 谢尔顿
Sarcasm? Thinly veiled contempt.
是讽刺吗 是毫不掩饰的轻视你
Remember: 7:00. Got it.
别忘了 7点 知道啦
Pacific Daylight time! Bite me!
是太平洋夏令时 咋着吧
Please reserve that butch spirit for the lanes.
请把这纯爷们儿的气场发挥在赛场上吧
I thought you were bringing your own bowling shoes.
你不是要带自己的保龄球鞋来吗
These are my own bowling shoes.
这双就是我自己的啊
Then what's with the disinfectant?
那你还消什么毒啊
I know where my feet have been.
我脚踩过啥地方我知道
Hey, Penny! And you guys. Albino Bob couldn't make it, so I brought a substitute.
嗨 佩妮 还有各位路人 阿尔比诺·鲍勃不能来了 所以我带了个替补来
I believe some of you know Wil Wheaton.
相信你们中有人认识他 威尔·惠顿
Hi, Sheldon. How's it going?
嗨 谢尔顿 近来如何啊
Well, well, well. If it isn't Wil Wheaton, the Green Goblin to my Spider Man.
哎哟哟 这不是威尔·惠顿嘛 我家蜘蛛侠的敌人 绿魔
the Pope Paul V to my Galileo, the Internet Explorer to my Firefox.
我家伽利略的对头 教皇保罗五世 我家火狐的对手 IE浏览器
You're not still carrying a grudge because I beat you at that card tournament, are you?
我上次纸牌锦标赛赢了你 你不会还怀恨在心呢吧
I'm the proud owner of wilwheatonstinks.com, .net, and .org.
我可是"臭威尔惠顿"企业网站 互联网站和机构网站的所有人
What does that tell you? It tells me that I am living rent free right here.
知道这说明什么吗 这说明你无时无刻都在想着我
You ready to bowl?
准备好比赛了么
Oh, I'm ready. I don't know if Stuart told you what you're up against tonight,
当然准备好了 我不知道斯图尔特有没有告诉你今晚你的对手是谁
but before you stands the co captain of the East Texas Christian Youth Holy Roller Bowling League championship team.
不过站在你面前的人就是东德克萨斯州青年基督徒圣保龄同盟会冠军队的联盟队长
Seven to 12 year old division.Also, Penny's pretty good.
7到12岁参赛组 佩妮打得也不错
Great. Then it's on.
很好 那燃起战火吧
Oh, foolish Wil Wheaton, it was never off.
愚蠢的威尔·惠顿 战火就没灭过
Yes! A common spare. The Miss Congeniality of the bowling pageant.
好的 常见的补中 保龄赛会上的"特工佳丽"
Before you jump on Twitter to tout your modest accomplishment, watch how it's really done.
在你登陆Twitter然后吹嘘自己那可以无视的成就之前 看看什么叫真正的高手
I am the ball. My thoughts are its thoughts. Its holes are my holes.
吾乃此球 吾念乃其念 其洞乃吾洞
Yes. Tweet that, Tweety Bird.
好的 推特这个吧 推特鸟
Hey, I just wanted to tell you I'm a big fan.
我只想跟你说 我是你的粉丝
Oh, thanks. I'm sure you're probably sick of Star Trek questions, but Whoopi Goldberg you ever hit that?
谢了 你肯定被《星际迷航》的问题问得想吐了 不过乌比·戈德堡 你有没那个啊
Ah, beer. The magic elixir that can turn this poor, shy Indian boy into the life of the party.
啤酒啊 能让这个可怜害羞的印度男孩成为耀眼人物的神奇药剂
Oh, yeah. Chili cheese fry?
好耶 吃辣味奶酪薯条吗
Yes. I love chili cheese fries.
好啊 我爱辣味奶酪薯条
Really? You love them? Yeah, why?
真的 你爱吃啊 是啊 怎么了
No reason. I'm just glad to hear you're comfortable saying you love something.
没事啊 只是很高兴听到你对表达爱意毫无障碍
Do you really want to get into this right now? Get into what?
你真的想现在谈这事儿吗 谈啥事儿
Why wouldn't you love the chili cheese fries? They've been in your life a long time.
你怎么会不爱吃辣味奶酪薯条呢 这么多年你一直都在吃
They make you happy. They deserve to know.
它们让你心情大好 它们应该知道你对它们的爱
Look, you just caught me by surprise last night. I didn't know what to say.
昨晚我只是被你吓到了 我不知道说什么好
Okay, well, now you've had some time to think about it.
好 到现在给你的思考时间够久了吧
So, what do you want to say? I'm not sure.
那你想说什么 我不确定
How can you not be sure?
你怎么会不确定
Okay, this isn't the place to have this conversation.
在这谈论这事儿不太合适
No, the place to have the conversation was in bed after I said, "I love you" and you said, "Thank you. Good night."
对啊 合适的地方是在床上 在我说了"我爱你" 你说"谢谢 晚安"之后
Don't push it, Leonard.
别逼我 莱纳德
I am not pushing anything. You are.
我没逼你 你逼我了
You don't get to decide when I'm ready to say "I love you!"
你没权利决定我什么时候准备好说"我爱你"
Ah, the premature "I love you."
原来是过早的告白问题
I guessed "premature." Does that count?
我猜的是过"早"的问题 算对吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
substitute ['sʌbstitju:t]

想一想再看

n. 代替者,代用品
vt. 用 ... 代替

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
respiratory [ri'spirətəri]

想一想再看

adj. 呼吸的,与呼吸有关的

 
tournament ['tuənəmənt]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,锦标赛,(中世纪的)骑士比武

联想记忆
spat [spæt]

想一想再看

n. 贝卵,蚝卵,蚝仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小争吵,轻打声

联想记忆
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 适当的,相称的
vt. 拨出(款项)

联想记忆
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。