Hey, you okay?
喂 你没事吧
You good? All right
没事吧 好
How do we resolve this?
这事怎么解决
You know, she could be expelled
她够被开除了
God, I hope not
天啊 希望不要开除
But if every other firsttime offender was expelled, I guess fair is fair
但如果别的学生第一次违纪就被开除 那么就这么办
Are you gonna take this seriously?
你能不能认真点
Sure. You don't bluff me, I don't bluff you
好的 只要你实实在在的 我也实实在在的
Ms Stevenson believes that your child is exceptional and has talents that our curriculum can't begin to challenge
史蒂文森老师说你的孩子很超常 我们的课程对她来说完全没有挑战性
It just so happens that I am good friends with the headmaster of the Oaks Academy for Gifted Education
我恰巧有位好朋友 是橡树天才教育学院的校长
He has always said that if I find that one in a million
他经常说 如果我能碰到万里挑一的神童
And the one in a million has a $30000 tuition
那种万里挑一的学费要三万美元呢
Mr Adler, I can get your daughter a scholarship
阿德勒先生 我可以为你女儿申请奖学金
Full ride
全额的
I wouldn't say it if I couldn't do it
我有把握才说这个话
I realize putting that girl in that setting, you know, 99 times out of a 100, that's what you do
我知道把这女孩送到那种学校是你们最通常的做法
It's the Oaks, It's a great school. I looked into it
那可是橡树学校 是一流的学校 我搜索过
But this family has a history with those schools
但我们家族有好几人去过这种学校
And I think the last thing that little girl needs is reinforcement that she's different
我觉得她最不需要的就是强化她的与众不同感