Ok, let me get this straight.
好 让我理下思路
You move in with this guy, he made you sign a rediculous roommate agreement,
你搬进来和他一起住 他让你签了一份相当扯淡的室友协议
then he walks into your bedroom while you're doing this Joyce Kim and you still stay.
然后他在你和那个乔伊斯·金爱爱的时候 走进了你的卧室 可你居然还没搬走
Actually, I couldn't get too mad at him about Joyce Kim. Why not?
其实乔伊斯·金这事也不能怪他 为什么
Well, I was doing some government research at the time, you know, military, rocket fuel. It's kind of secret.
当时我正致力于某些政府研究 军用火箭燃料 算是国家机密吧
What does that have to do with Joyce Kim?
这和乔伊斯·金有毛关系
As it turns out, she was a North Korean spy.
后来发现她是个朝鲜间谍
Luckily, Sheldon drove her out before I revealed anything important.
好在我还没透露什么重要机密 谢尔顿就把她赶了出去
Which I-I'm not saying I would have.
我不是我说我肯定会透露
So, what, that's it? You've stayed with Sheldon all this time because he kept you from going to federal prison?
就因为这样吗 一直以来你忍受谢尔顿 就为了感谢他让你免受牢狱之灾吗
That was part of it. The other part is what happened with the elevator.
这是理由之一 理由之二和那电梯有关
Oh, yeah, I'm wondering about that. You said it was working when you moved in.
我正想问呢 你说你搬来时电梯还能用呢
It was, but one night, Sheldon came home from work...
之前是能用 但某天晚上 谢尔顿下班回来...
What is going on here?
这里是怎么回事
Hey, Sheldon. This is Howard and Raj. They work at the university, too.
好啊 谢尔顿 这是霍华德和拉杰 他们也在大学里工作
Hey. Hey. I'll get to you later.
好 好 我一会儿找你算账
What are you sitting on?
你们坐什么呢
I can't speak for these guys, but I'm sitting on my tushie.
他们不好说 我正坐在屁垫上呢
It's a joke. Not a good idea. "Tushie" Is buttocks, right?
我开个玩笑 后悔了吧 屁垫就是屁股吧
Right. Hilarious.Explain the couch.
米错 搞笑 这沙发是怎么回事
Oh, well, there were some people on the first floor moving out, and they sold it to me for $100.
一楼的住户今天搬家 他们100刀贱卖给了我
Howard and Raj helped me bring it up.
霍华德和拉杰帮我搬了进来
But what's wrong with the furniture we have?
我们的家具怎么不好了
They're lawn chairs. And there was no place for company.
就俩草坪椅而已 别人来就没的坐了
Did it occur to you that was by design?
你没意识到 我这是故意的嘛
According to the roommate agreement, I'm entitled to allocate 50% of the cubic footage of the common areas.
根据室友协议 我有权使用50%立方米的公共区域
But you didn't notify me by e-mail, so this is still a breach.
但你没有发邮件事先告知我 所以还是违规了
I did notify you. Oh, you did, did you?
我告知你了 是吗
Oh, drat! Hoisted by my own spam filter.
真见鬼 被垃圾邮件过滤器害惨了
What am I doing in your spam folder?
干垃圾邮件过滤器毛事了
I put you there after you forwarded me a picture of a cat playing the piano, entitled "This is funny."
自你上次发我一张弹钢琴的猫咪图 标题还说什么"很搞笑" 我就把你给扔垃圾邮件里去了
Oh, yeah, I saw that. That was hilarious.
那个我看过 太搞笑了
Okay, what does all this have to do with the elevator?
这和电梯有什么关系
I'm getting to it.
别急嘛 就说到了
I assure you, you'll be sorry you wasted your money on an iPod when Microsoft comes out with theirs.
等到微软出了自己的播放器 到时你就等着后悔吧 把钱浪费在一文不值滴苹果机上
Okay, do you have an opinion about everything? Yes.
你对所有东西都有意见吗 对
And you just assume you're always right?
你还假设你永远正确吗
It's not an assumption. Change seats with me.
这可不是假设 而是事实 和我换个座位
Why? I don't like this spot.I have to keep turning my head.
干嘛 我不喜欢这个位子 讲话还得不停转头
Fine. Ooh, it's time for Babylon 5!
好吧 哇哦 巴比伦5号开始了
We don't watch Babylon 5 in this apartment.
这里可不看巴比伦5号
Why not? Because no one likes Babylon 5.
为什么 因为没人爱看
I like it. Me, too. So do I.
我就爱看 我也爱看 我也是
There you go-three against one. They don't get a vote. It's one against one.
得了 三比一 他们又没投票权 所以应该是一比一
And according to the roommate agreement, all ties will be settled by me.
而根据室友协议 如果平局就由我说了算
But I said no to that.
但我没同意
And I said yes. And I settle all ties.
可我同意了 而平局则由我说了算
Change seats with me. Why?
和我换座位 干嘛
There's a draft on my neck over here.
这里有穿堂风吹我脖子
So, I get the draft? You're protected by your turtleneck.
那我被吹了怎么办 你穿高领套头衫呢 没事
Fine. And it's a dickey. I'm still not comfortable.
好吧 这是件V领假衬衫 还是觉得不自在
Of course. There's too many people here.
难怪了 人太多了
We can fix that. Let's leave.
这容易解决 我们撤
Yeah, we can go over to my place.
就是 去我家好了
Wait. Let me get my jacket.
等下 我去拿外套
You're not going with us. Why not?
我们不带你一起 为什么
You're the guy we're trying to get away from.
我们就是为了摆脱你
Well, in that case, I don't need my jacket.
既然如此 外套就能免了
And for the record, the correct syntax is: I'm the guy from whom you're trying to get away.
强调一下句法错误 应该是: 我就是你们要摆脱的那个人
Oh, yes. This is definitely going to be my spot.
这才对 这才是我的专属座位
Okay. How do you know he said that? You left the room.
好吧 你咋知道他说的什么 你都不在屋里了
Hey, do you want me to finish working on your man feet or not?
到底想不想我给你涂完你的大脚丫了
Fine. Go ahead. Howard, are you having a playdate?
好啦 说下去 霍华德 你有小伙伴来玩吗
I don't have playdates! I have colleagues!
才不是小伙伴 是我同事
Do their parents know they're here?
他们父母知道他们来这的吧
No, but if you keep screaming, maybe they'll hear you!
不 但你继续吼的话 他们可能就能听到
That your dad? She grows any more hair on her face, yes.
那是你爸吗 她脸上再长点胡子的话 就差不多了
Oh, man. Is that a two-stage rocket?
天 那是两级火箭吗
Three. I designed the engine myself.
三级火箭 我自己设计的引擎
Cool. Can it break Mach 1?
酷 速度能达一马赫以上吗
Oh, probably, if I could get my hands on that new fuel the government's been working on.
有可能的 只要政府正在研究的那项新燃料项目被我弄到手
Oh, this just might be your lucky day.
今天可能就是你的幸运日
Howard, what happened to the Oreos I left on the counter?!
霍华德 我放柜子上的奥利奥饼干呢
I haven't seen your Oreos! Just take your bath without them!
我没见过你的奥利奥 就别边吃边洗澡了
So, why was it his lucky day?
为什么说那天是他的幸运日
Well, it turns out I had a little rocket fuel in the apartment.
因为我公寓里恰好就有一点火箭燃料
What were you doing with rocket fuel in your apartment?
你公寓里放火箭燃料干嘛
Joyce Kim was kind of curious about what I did for a living, and I was going to kind of show it to her.
乔伊斯·金对我的工作有点好奇 我是想给她展示一下
It's not important. The point is, the guys and I went back to the apartment.
那并不重要 重点是我们仨回到了公寓
Are we ever going to get to the elevator?
你到底讲不讲电梯的事啊
Yeah, we're really close. Uh, uh, we're at the apartment.
马上就讲到了 我们回到了公寓
The trick is to mix it into Tovex in order to create a combustible gel that will generate over 8,000 kilo-newtons of thrust.
诀窍在于要混入Tovex水胶炸药 以制造出一种易燃的凝胶 它能产生八百万牛顿以上的推力
Cool. Nice.Won't work.
好酷 太棒了 没用的
Excuse me, but I've been working on this a long time. Trust me, it'll work.
抱歉 我干这行可是很久了的 相信我 绝对管用
You don't see your mistake, do you?
你还没发现自己的错误 是吗
There's no mistake. This is for a full-scale rocket, not a model.
根本就没错误 那是给全尺寸火箭用的 而不是给模型用的
Well, I've adjusted the formula. Not correctly.
我已经调整过配方了 没调整对
Okay, I've had it with you.
行了 我受够你了
You might be an expert on theoretical physics and science-fiction programs and where to sit on a freaking couch, but this is applied physics.
你可能是专精于理论物理和科幻节目 还有坐沙发哪个座位 但这是应用物理学范畴
And when it comes to applied physic... uh-oh. What's happening?
而说到应用物理学...怎么回事
A bad thing. A very bad thing.
大事不妙 非常不妙
Get the door. Get the door! Get the door! Get the door! Get the door!
快开门 快开门 快开门 快开门 快开门
You're waiting for the elevator?!
你还想等电梯
Oh. Right. Wait. It's here.
哦 对哦 等等 电梯到了
Give me that. What'd you do that for? I had plenty of time... You're welcome.
快给我 你这是干嘛 我有的是时间...不用谢
Not only did Sheldon save my life, he didn't rat me out to the landlord.
谢尔顿不仅救了我一命 他还没向房东告发我
Or the police. Or Homeland Security.
或报警或报告国家安全局
Okay, so, basically, you're the reason I have to walk up and down three flights of stairs every day?
所以你就是害我不得不每天上上下下跑三层楼梯的人
So I did something stupid. I'm sure you did stupid things when you were younger.
我是干了件蠢事 相信你年少无知时 肯定也干过蠢事
What were you doing seven years ago?
七年前你都在干些什么
Excuse me, I was in high school. Studying, keeping my nose clean, doing volunteer work for the community. Not pregnant.
说什么呀 那时我才是高中生就知道学习 洁身自爱 在社区做志愿服务 没怀孕
Yes! Oh, Ubuntu, you are my favorite Linux-based operating system.
太好了 乌班图 你是我最爱的Linux操作系统
Why do I smell methacrylate?
怎么有甲基丙烯酸酯的味道
Oh, uh, clear nail polish. I had a mani-pedi. Men can get those.
我涂的透明指甲油 我做了个美甲 男人也可以美甲
Anyway, I may owe you an apology. There's doubt?
不管怎样 我可能该跟你道歉 你还不确定这点吗
I did agree to the thermostat setting, and I shouldn't have tried to change it.
我确实认可过自动调温器的设置 不该私自去改变它
That's not an apology. Simply an acknowledgement that I was right.
这不是道歉 只是承认我是对的
Ok,I'm sorry. There you go.
好吧 我很抱歉 这就对了
So we are good? Good what?
那我们就算和好了 什么和好
Never mind. Okay if I watch some TV?
算了 我看电视可以吧
Go ahead. Up next Babylon 5.
看吧 接下来播放《巴比伦5号》
You're not even watching! I can hear it!
你甚至都没在看电视 但我听得到
Oh, so the dialogue offends you?
他们的对白又冒犯到你了
I would hardly call that dialogue!
那简直不能成为对白
You're insane, you know that?!
你真是有病 你知道吗
Don't make me turn that flag upside down, 'cause you know I'll do it!
别逼我把那面旗再颠倒过来 你知道我做得出来的