Awkward
尴尬啊
Mary
玛丽
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Stop with the Legos! Listen
别玩积木了 听我说
Do we have a rule about Saturday morning?
我们周六上午不是有规定吗
What?
什么
Are you allowed in this apartment this early on Saturday morning? Yes or no?
我允许你周六上午进来吗 允不允许
No. No!
不允许 不允许
Are you allowed. Hi. Stop! Enough with the Legos
我允许你… 喂 停下 别玩积木了
Are you allowed to use Roberta's keys?
我允许你用罗伯塔的钥匙吗
No. No!
不允许 不允许
Hey! Look at me
喂 看着我
Then why are you here huh?
那你为什么来这里
Can you answer me that?
能回答我这个问题吗
You broke every rule!
你违反了所有的规矩
You just embarrassed me
你让我难堪
We have these rules
我们有这些规矩的
We've gone over them a hundred times! Ahh!
我说过无数次了
God!
啊
Damn it!
该死的
Can I just get five minutes of my own life?
我就不能有一点自己的生活吗
Nothing that happened today was your fault
今天发生的事完全不是你的错
I got mad at you
我生你的气
I was really mad at me
我也很生自己的气
And the manufacturers of Legos, they should all be in prison
生产乐高积木的商家 他们都该进监狱