Alfred, you've been watching way too many Lifetime movies and drinking chardonnay
阿尔弗雷德 你肯定是看了太多煽情电影 喝了太多霞多丽酒了
It's Pinot grigio, sir. Whatever it is
是灰比诺酒 不管什么
Listen, you don't have a family
听着 你没有家人
You're satisfied serving me
你只是乐于当管家
So what do you know about having a surrogate son?
对于收养这种事情你不懂
Now I'm gonna go fight crime while you put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage. Got it?
我现在要去打击犯罪了 你赶紧把那个孩子送回孤儿院 明白吗
As you wish, sir
遵命 先生
Whoops a daisy
我不是故意的
Wait, what are you doing?
慢着 你要干什么
Dusting
打扫卫生
You can't let him into the Batcave!
你不能让他进蝙蝠洞
I'm not, I'm letting him into your life via the Batcave
我没有 我只是让他通过蝙蝠洞走进你的生活
What?
不会吧
It's the Batcave!
这儿就是蝙蝠洞
Oh, my gosh. Oh my gosh
天呐
Batman! Whoa!
蝙蝠侠
You're darn right. "Whoa"
你确实应该"哇哦"