Sorry, kid
抱歉 孩子
That's okay, ma'am
没关系 长官
As long as I'm doing a dime in the big house with my old man
只要能跟我老爸在一起
everything's gonna be Aokay
我就算坐十年牢也没关系
Officers take this Projector to the evidence room
把这台传送仪送到证物室
You got it. And get this man some pants
是 长官 另外给这个人找条裤子
I'm good the way I am
我这样挺好的
B Go, why has nobody fist bumped me yet?
芭芭拉 怎么还没有人来祝贺我
You know, when I was a kid
知道吗 我小的时候
I wanted to be you Batman
梦想着成为像你一样的人
I wanted to be as strong
我希望能像你一样坚强
and as fast and as smart as Batman
敏捷 睿智
But you're not who I thought you were
但你和我想象的不一样
Uh. What do you mean?
什么意思
You can't be a hero if you only care about yourself
如果你只关心自己 你不会成为真正的英雄
Barbara, I
芭芭拉 我
I think you're underestimating
我认为你还没有认识到
the importance of the Joker being in the Phantom Zone
把小丑送进幽灵区的必要性
Really, it's kind of a stroke of genius. All the
其实我这个点子非常好 所有
Hey, where are you going?
嘿 你去哪儿
I just put Joker in the one place he can't do anyone any harm
我只是把小丑送到了一个 他无法再为非作歹的地方
Yeah
是啊
But what if you just gave Joker exactly what he wanted?
可如果他正希望你那么做呢