Hey, come on
喂 别难过
I'm only 25 minutes away
我开车只需25分钟
Please don't leave me here
别把我留在这里
Please. No
求你了 不
Look, you're going to a brand new school, a better school
你要去一所新学校 是好学校
I don't want to
我不想去
I want my crummy school
我想去我的烂学校
And you got Fred. Please
你还有弗雷德 我不
And once a month you can come back. You can stay with me and Roberta
一个月可以回来一次 可以跟我和罗伯塔在一起
I want you and Roberta now!
我现在就要你和罗伯塔
And in a few years, if you want, you can come back. You can live with me
几年后 如果你愿意的话 你可以回来 跟我住在一起
I wanna stay with you
我想留在你那里
Frank, you promised me
弗兰克 你跟我保证过的
You promised me
你保证过的
Please, Frank. Why are you leaving me? Because the court said I had to
求你了 弗兰克 你为什么要离开我 因为这是法院判的
You know this. We've discussed this ad naus
你是知道的 这事我们谈过多次
We've discussed this. Come on
我们谈过的 拜托
Come on, please. No!
拜托 不
No! Hey, Mary No! No!
不 喂 玛丽 不 不
Sweetheart, you know what?
孩子 这样吧
No!
不
Not gonna be as long as you think, honey
但很快会好起来的 孩子
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Don't leave me!
别扔下我
Please!
求你了
No! Get your hands off of me!
不 放开我
Frank! Please! I know it's hard
弗兰克 求你了 我知道你难过
Mary! I know
玛丽 我知道
No!
不
Frank!
弗兰克
Don't go!
别走
I need you!
我需要你
Fred needs you!
弗雷德需要你
You promised me!
你保证过的
No!
不