Batman, are you okay?
蝙蝠侠 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine
是的 当然我没事
We are just one big happy fraternity of people who did an awesome job together
我们是一个欢乐的大集体 一起做了一件了不起的事情
I can't think of any other way to put that
我想不出更好的方法形容了
Cool. So, guys, listen up!
酷 好了 伙计们 听好
Taking the Projector from the Joker is gonna be our most dangerous mission yet
把传送仪从小丑身边抢走是我们当前最危险的任务
A family battle mission! Right
这是家庭战斗任务 是的
Salvage what you can out of the Scuttler and maybe root around
从疾驰者里找出一切能用的东西 仔细找找
see if you can find a few Vitamin waters or something and then we'll head out
看看能不能找到维他命水什么的然后出发
Right away, sir. Anything for you, Padre
马上 先生 做什么都行 老爸
I think I'll need snowshoes
我想我需要一双雪地鞋
Yeah, I don't think you'll need snowshoes but could you grab that flashlight?
我觉得你不需要雪地鞋 拿手电筒吧
Batman? Padre?
蝙蝠侠 老爸
Sir?
少爷
What are you doing? Hey, Batman
你在干什么 嘿 蝙蝠侠
Please wait!
拜托 等一下
'Puter
计算机
Yes sir?
是的 先生
I'm locking in some coordinates now
我现在正在设置坐标
Take the Scuttler to the taco stand on the border of Gotham City and Blüdhaven
把疾驰者带到哥谭市和布鲁德海文市交界处的卷饼摊
No!
不
I want you to get these guys a couple of chimichangas and three Jarritos. Sir!
你要给他们买几个墨西哥卷饼和三份饮料先生
And then keep them there until this whole attack on Gotham City blows over
把他们留在那儿 等哥谭市的攻击完全结束
Padre, please. Don't do this!
蝙蝠爸爸 求你了 别这样做