You're smiling
你笑了
Roberta!
罗伯特
Oh, baby
孩子
Of all the stunts you could pull. Where are they going? Nowhere
你竟然搞这一出 她们要去哪儿 不去哪儿
Not yet
还不到时候
You two out!
你们俩出去
What is this? Do you want to know how Diane told me she finished?
这是什么 你想知道黛安完成后怎么对我说的吗
What is this unconscionable lie?
这是什么昧着良心的谎言
I walked into her apartment
我走进她家
and she was sitting on the floor
她坐在地板上
with that baby in her arms
怀里抱着孩子
and you know what she said to me?
你知道她怎么对我说的吗
Admit it. You made this up
承认吧 这是你编出来的
She said "What do I do now?"
她说 我现在该怎么办
No
不
It is not a completed proof
这不是完整的证明
It is. No! It isn't! It can't be
是 这不是 不可能
Evelyn, stop!
伊芙琳 别说了
I'm taking Mary and I'm raising her how I believe Diane would've wanted
我要带走玛丽 抚养她 以我认为黛安所希望的方式
We'll see about that later. I realize she's not normal
这由不得你 我知道…她不是普通人
But if Einstein can ride a bike, so can she
但既然爱因斯坦能骑自行车 那么她也能
Let's just say Diane didn't tell me which is nonsense
就算是黛安没告诉我 尽管这很荒唐
it's a Millennium Problem
这毕竟是千年难题
She would have shared it with the world
她肯定会发表出来
That's where your charade falls apart
这是你露馅的地方
If she had completed the proof
如果她完成了证明
she would have published it
她肯定会发表