手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 蜘蛛侠:英雄归来 > 正文

蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第5期 帕克的训练

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
No one has actually told me why I'm in Berlin or what I'm doing
并没人跟我说过我为什么要来柏林或是我要做什么
Something about Captain America going crazy
好像是美国队长发疯了
This is you. Oh, we're neighbors?
你到了 我们住隔壁吗
We're not roommates. Suit up
我们不住同间换 衣服
Okay, Peter, you got this
好吧 彼得 你行的
What the hell are you wearing?
你穿的啥玩意
It's my suit
我的战衣啊
Where's the case? What case?
箱子呢 什么箱子
That's not my. What? I thought that was a closet
那不是我的 什么 我以为那是个橱柜
This is still my room? Go. Please
这里也是我的房间吗 快去吧
My room is way bigger than. There I found the case. I found the case. I found the case
我的房间好大快去 我找到箱子了 我找到箱子了
"A minor upgrade"?
"稍作升级"
Oh, my god
天呐
Put it on. What the?
穿上 什么
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen
这是我见过的最酷的东西
Let's go. But I don't understand
快点 我不明白
Is it for me? Happy. Happy wait
这是给我的吗 哈皮 哈皮 等等
This is insane. Insane
这太疯狂了 太疯狂了
Look at this thing. Look Look at the eyes
看这个啊 看看这眼睛
The greatest day of my life. Let's go. Come on
这是我人生最棒的一天 快点换吧
Okay, there's Captain America. Iron Man. Black Widow
好了 那是美国队长 钢铁侠 黑寡妇
Who's that new guy? Underoos!
那个新来的是谁 内衣宝宝
Oh, that's me. I gotta go. I gotta go
叫我呢 我得走了
Hey, everyone
大家好
Okay, so the craziest thing just happened
好吧 刚刚太疯狂了
I just had a fight with Captain America
我跟美国队长打了一架
I stole his shield, I threw it at him
我偷了他的盾 还拿盾丢他
What the hell? He's big now, I gotta go. Hang on
搞什么 他变大了 我得走了 等等
重点单词   查看全部解释    
shield ['ʃi:ld]

想一想再看

n. 盾,防卫物,盾状物
vt. 保护,遮蔽

 
rival ['raivəl]

想一想再看

n. 对手,同伴,竞争者
adj. 竞争的

联想记忆
minor ['mainə]

想一想再看

adj. 较小的,较少的,次要的
n. 未成年

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
upgrade ['ʌpgreid]

想一想再看

vt. 提高,加强,改善
adv. 向上地

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。