What does he have you doing?
他都叫你做什么
You need to use your instincts
你得相信直觉
What?
怎么了
The Spiderman
蜘蛛侠
As the Spiderman attempted to foil their heist
蜘蛛侠在阻止他们抢劫的过程中
a powerful blast was set off
一股强大的冲击波被触发
slicing through the bodega across the street
结果切碎了街对面的小店
Miraculously, no one was harmed
奇迹的是没人受伤
If you spot something like that happening
你要是看到了这样的事
you turn and you run the other way
立刻调头就跑
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course
嗯嗯当然了
Six blocks away from us
离我们就六个街区
I need a new backpack
我需要新背包
What? I need a new backpack
什么 我需要新背包
That's five
这都第五个了
Sticky rice pudding. We didn't order that
糯米布丁 我们没点那个
It's on the house
请你们的
Thanks
谢谢
That's nice of him
他真好心
I think he larbs you
我觉得他喜欢腻
You got bit by a spider?
你被一只蜘蛛咬了
Can it bite me?
能让它咬咬我吗
Well, it probably would've hurt right?
大概挺疼的吧
Whatever. Even if it did hurt I'd let it bite me
算了就算真疼我也忍了
Maybe How much did it hurt?
或许吧到底多疼
The spider's dead Ned
那只蜘蛛死了 内德