We're taking Nathan to see the horse racing
我们要带南森去看赛马
Horse racing?
赛马
Yeah, Nathan's never been
是的南森从没去过
Yeah, It's true
没错是真的
And besides, I've got five pounds on ManOhMan at eight to one
而且我押了五镑在"美男子"身上 8比1的赔率
My dad's mate Jimmy says he's a sure thing
我爸的朋友吉米说它一定会赢的
Just a wild guess but you haven't been racing before either, have you Clark?
我猜 你以前也没玩过赛马吧 是吧克拉克
The perfect spot
正好有个位置
Look, we're so lucky
太好了 我们运气真好
Are you sure? This is too soft he's going to sink
你确定 这里地太软 轮椅会陷下去
Oh, no. He'll be fine, It's gonna be great
不会 没事的
That's all right
就这样
Yeah?
没事吧
What do we need to? Look, you pull and I'll push
我们该怎么办 你拉我推
Okay
好
Don't worry. It's only cashmere
别担心只是羊绒的而已
He's stuck
他卡住了
I know it's going to be fine, It's gonna be fine
没关系 不会有事的
Oh, excuse me! Hi! You okay?
不好意思 怎么了
Hi. Sorry. Do you.. Would you be able to help us? With the um.. Because we're a bit stuck. We're fine
抱歉 你们能不能帮我们一把 因为他卡住了 我们没事
Yeah? Would that be.. Very kind
可以吗 会不会太 你们真是好人
You okay? Yeah! You're okay, aren't you?
你感觉怎么样 没事吧
There we go. There we go
很好 加把劲
Brilliant! Thank you so much. Thank you.
太棒了 非常感谢你们 谢谢
Guys, we're here. It's goona be fun.
我们到啦 一定很好玩