Guido, she is an angel
她是个天使
Lou won’t admit this, but she used to have serious eyes for Hudson.
路一直不肯承认 她以前很哈老韩的
Oh, really? Even if I did, it wouldn’t have mattered.
真的吗 就算是也不重要
Hud didn't like fast women and that left me out
他不喜欢跑得快的女人 所以我就被排除了
Old Lou wasn’t just fast, she was fearless.
你不仅跑得快 还很勇敢
The second I saw my first race I just knew I had to get in there
第一次看到赛车场 我就知道我得参赛
Of course the fellas in charge didn't like the idea of a lady racer showing them up.
当然 管事的不喜欢一个女车手涮了他们
So they wouldn't let me have a number
所以他们不让我有参赛号码
What did you do? I stole one. What?
你做了什么 我偷了一个 啥
Life’s too short to take no for an answer, right, River?
人生苦短 是吧 大河
If we had waited for an invitation, we might have never raced
如果我们等待邀请 我们可能永远不会参赛
And once we got on the track, we didn't want to leave.
一旦我们上了赛道 我们便不想离开
I think that's how doc felt too
这也是大夫的感受
You should have seen him when he first came to town
你应该看看他刚来的模样
Shiny blue paint, not just a Hudson Hornet
闪亮的蓝色油漆 不是大黄蜂哈德逊
He was already calling himself the fabulous Hudson Hornet
他已经自称是神话般的大黄蜂哈德逊