Look alive. The reflexes are the first thing to go.
反应是第一要务
Why are we in a field?
为什么我们在田里
Sneak through that window!
从缝隙穿过去
What does that mean?
什么意思?
I don't know!
我不知道
Go
出发
Not cool, man, not cool!
要死了
Let·s run it back
再来
Do you even want to be out here?
你到底想不想上场?
Only two days left, kid, you gotta work harder.
只剩两天了 孩子 我们要加倍努力
Wait aminute, who was that?
等等 那是谁?
I put mcqueen in there to give you some real competition.
那是麦昆 让你有点压力
Hud was a master of letting the other cars do the work for him.
老韩是高手 让其他汽车为他抬轿
He used to say cling to them like you was two June bugs on a summer night.
他常说 搭人家便车就像夏天晚上的两只六月金龟子
He stole that from me.
他偷学我的
Drafting? I've never had to do that.
偷步? 我从来不用这样做
Yeah, that's when you were fast.
那是因为你当时很快
Now you're slow and old and rickety.
现在你又慢又老又摇摇晃晃的
Okay, okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
The new you has to look for opportunities you never knew were there.
新的你必须寻找你从来不知道的机会