Great God, what is this place?
神啊 这是什么地方啊
And what the devil are you doing here?!
而且你又来这儿干什么
I've been making enquiries.
我一直在调查
Mr. Holmes asked me.
应福尔摩斯先生之请
Holmes, how could you?
福尔摩斯你怎么能这么做
No, not him, the clever one.
不 不是他 聪明的那位
It seemed obvious to me that this business could not be managed alone.
我认为很明显这件事一个人无法完成
My theory is that Mrs Ricoletti had help.
我认为瑞克莱蒂太太有帮手
Help from her friends.
她的朋友
Bravo Mary, "The clever one"?
玛丽 "聪明的那位"
I thought I was losing you.
我以为我要失去你了
I thought perhaps we wereneglecting each other.
我以为我们在冷战
Well, you're the one who moved out.
是你先搬出去的
I was talking to Mary
我是在跟玛丽说话
You're working for Mycroft?
你怎么为麦考夫办事了
He likes to keep an eye on his mad sibling.
他想监督他的疯弟弟
And he had a spy to hand.
而且手头正好有间谍
Has it never occurred to you your wife is excessively skilled for a nurse?
你从来没发现你妻子的能力远超普通护士吗
Of course it hasn't, because he knows what a nurse is capable of.
他当然没发现因为他知道护士该有的能力
When did it occur to you?
你又是什么时候发现的
Only now, I'm afraid.
刚发现不好意思
Must be difficult being the slow little brother.
肯定很痛苦吧 当天才的笨弟弟
Time I sped up. Enough chatter, let's concentrate.
也该跟上节奏了 聊够了 办正事
Yes, all right. What's all this about?
好吧 这是干什么
What do they want to accomplish?
他们想做什么
Why don't we go and find out.
进去弄个明白吧