Moriarty's back
莫里亚蒂回来了
We have a case, we have a reallife problem right now
我们有案子要解决 我们有现实问题
Getting to that, it's next on the list
我下一个就解决它 就快了
Just let me do this
我要先把这事做了
No, everyone always lets you do whatever you want
不 我们总是让你为所欲为
That's how you got in this state!
所以你才落得这个样子
John, please
约翰 求你了
I'm not playing this time, Sherlock. Not any more!
我这次不会陪你玩了 夏洛克 别想了
When you're ready to go to work, give me a call
你什么时候准备好工作了 给我打电话
I'm taking Mary home
我要带玛丽回家了
You're what?
你要什么
Mary's taking me home
玛丽要带我回家了
Better
这还差不多
He's right
他是对的
So what if he's right?! He's always right, it's boring!
对又怎么样 他总是对的 很无聊
Will you help me?
你能帮我吗
Cherchez la femme
找到这个女人吧
Oh, dear
上帝啊
The cupboard is bare
不在里面